Your Search | cash 4 me

Oct 01 2016
Radiant Skin Luscious Youth AKA Luscious Youth Fraudulently charged my credit card with price of two products without my knowledge; sent products to me without my ordering them. Santa Ana California Author: Sebastian, Florida Beauty Salons: Radiant Skin Santa Ana, California

Oct 01 2016
Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C. Jacqueline Harounian, Jerome Wisselman Lied to me, completely incompetent, ripped me off Great Neck New York Author: Great Neck, New York Lawyers: Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C. Great Neck, New York

Oct 01 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Glenn Dormer and Blane Curry ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC- Ripped me off for $40,000 Nationwide
Author: Miami, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Oct 01 2016
Town Tire Auto Service Centers .Took my car to be repaired. What should of cost between $200 and $300. They charged me $917 Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Auto Repair Service: Town Tire Auto Service Centers Gainesville, Florida

Oct 01 2016
Publishers Clearing house Michael collins called me, kept me on the phone for 30 minutes, I gave no information, he told me I won a car and a million dollars and was to be delivered 29 sep 2016(same day) new york New York Author: florence, Alabama Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing house new york, New York

Oct 01 2016
Entergy lousiana Entergy lousiana is ripping me off I'm tired of them I need my electric on Baton rouge Louisiana Author: Starks, Louisiana Electrical Services: Entergy lousiana Starks, Louisiana

Oct 01 2016
David Rainoshek Juice Feasting Passion Project: ripping off me Internet Author: Tucson , Arizona Alternative Health: David Rainoshek Internet

Oct 01 2016
Wang Gang vrasna-helios.eu Made an online purchase, an item no where near the item I ordered arrived. After I complained and requested a refund, I was instructed to sell the item and they would give me 20% compensation SHANGHAISHI SHANGHAI Internet
Author: Glen Iris, Clothing Stores: Wang Gang Internet

Oct 01 2016
M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE trade IndiaRafid Enterprise RAfiqul Hoque I ordered goods for hair products from trade India supplier, I sent the money by western union, however the supplier kept giving me the run around and never sent goods. I lost my money and slight business lost. Beldanga, India Beldanga, India
Author: Liberty, New York Hair Salons: M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Jb hunt D.C.S account. ES3 This account has bad management , they go by favor , every dispatch has his own people's, but on the top the chief manager Friend's , they get the best load , if u complain about , they gonna try to screw u up , until u make a mistake and terminate u , believe me , I work for this account almost 3 years , and I see the driver get suspended , get screwed for no reason , just because the driver wanna make money , I don't advise no driver to go to this account , intermodal is much better than this account , York pennsylvania Author: York, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Jb hunt Pennsylvania

Sep 30 2016
G&R auto sales Romans used cars Company sold me and my wife a car in which engine was destroyed and heads were warrped and does not want to even give mechanic phone # San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio tx, Texas Auto Dealers: G&R auto sales San Antonio tx, Texas

Sep 30 2016
GL Financial Scammed me for 2,000 plus reported to credit bureau an involuntary repo but i gave the car back WOODSTOCK Georgia Financing 101 Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Financial Services: GL Financial WOODSTOCK, Georgia

Sep 30 2016
Vince Marold Vince Marold stole $2000 from me- Beware Craigslists Ads Tucson Arizona Author: Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Vince Marold Tucson, Arizona

Sep 30 2016
Vita Lumanance P.O. Box St Petersburg florida This company claimed to give you a free trial and just pay for shipping and now they keep sending this crappy product and billing me st. Petersburg Florida Author: HOUSTON, Texas Health Spas: Vita Lumanance P.O. Box St Petersburg florida st. Petersburg, Florida

Sep 30 2016
Coconut Creek Auto Mall Please stay away from this dealership. Learn from my example. Coconut Creek Florida Contact an attorney - sounds like fraud to me Author: Wellington, Florida Auto Dealers: Coconut Creek Auto Mall Coconut Creek, Florida

Sep 30 2016
Ox Car Care connected to phone solisitor who calls me several times a week for years Santa Ana California Author: Lombard, Illinois Auto Warranty: Ox Car Care Santa Ana, California

Sep 30 2016
Whipple service champions Whipple service champions advertise as 444-fast . However it is more accurate to advertise themselves as very fast with high prices and 3 times as expensive as any other quality plumber. They charged $2400 for a $$600 4 hour job. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Syracuse utah, Utah Adoption Agencies: Whipple service champions Salt Lake City , Utah

Sep 30 2016
bradley maurer five borough paranormal research borough paranormal research group brdley maurer is impersonating me with a proxy meetup.com account to drive people to his membership site: using a site name like mine and is using my name raymond shwyer new york new york Author: new york , New York Internet Fraud: bradley maurer Internet

Sep 30 2016
Clemson 4 Wheel Center Ripped Off Clemson South Carolina Online.... Author: Monroeville, Alabama Auto Parts: Clemson 4 Wheel Center Internet

Sep 30 2016
Fifth Third Bank Stole my money and called me a Liar Yorkville IL Illinois Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Banks: Fifth Third Bank Yorkville IL, Illinois

Sep 30 2016
Magazine Solutions Told me I owed for magazine subscription Smyrna, Georgia Internet Author: East Grand Forks, Minnesota Appliances: Book & Magazine Publishers: Magazine Solutions Internet

Sep 30 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Energiy Wise LED Solutions has RIPPED ME OFF MY HARD EARNED MONEY!!!
Author: Maywood, California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Sep 30 2016
Source 1, Karmen Kim, Source One, Karitza¬†Kihm, 562-438-6405, 424-224-0727 Source 1's Karmen Kim, Contacted me on my cell phone after I tried to apply for a refinance loan online. Kim claimed that she can modify any loan she convinced me to pay $3500 up front and never contacted my mortgage company or modified my mortgage instead put me further behind. This company is a scam and Mrs. Kim is a con artist & the lowest scum scum on earth. Long Beach California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Source 1, Karmen Kim¬† Long Beach, California

Sep 30 2016
Advance America Cash advance, Andrew Smith Money scam $8000 Internet Author: Fountain Inn , South Carolina Loans: Advance America Internet

Sep 30 2016
HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD WANG BIAO I was scammed by HQ International Trading Group Co Ltd. I have ordered 4 products from them: cellphones and laptop, but the seller has provided a number cellphone and never answer me. But the Whatsapp is ok, He always read my messages. I tried to contact these guys through the email, whatsapp,another e-mail: joey@hq-intertrade.com; but it turned out that it was also wrong one. They got money and gave me only fake information. shenzhen city CHINA, SHENZHEN CITY, FUTIAN DISTRICT, Author: lima, New York Cellular Phone Companies: HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD Internet