Your Search | cash 4 me

Feb 12 2016
LVNV FUNDING LLC Niagara Credit Solutions, Inc They are trying to scam me in the amount of 3375. 00 saying I owe sears national bank this money Boston Massachusetts Author: Brockton , Massachusetts Questionable Activities: LVNV FUNDING LLC Boston, Massachusetts

Feb 12 2016
Pool Deals Ripped me off for my pool cover and or my refund grand island New York Author: manteca , California Sporting Goods: Pool Deals grand island, New York

Feb 12 2016
skin optics TOTAL SCAM! They tell you are paying S&H when you order and you have 14 days to try product. Turns out you have to call before the 14th day! I just came home from open heart surgery and can't afford the $90 they basically stole from me! Internet Author: salt lake city, Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: skin optics Internet

Feb 12 2016
acecashgroup.org robertcoston robert coston keeps calling me saying im going to be arrested if i dont send them $300 for a out standing loan they wont tell me Internet Author: Linncreek, Missouri Legal Process Servers: acecashgroup.org Internet

Feb 12 2016
tmobile over ten years T-Mobile jacked my bill around overcharging me and nobody could give me answers why it kept changing since it was unlimited. inowed $52 now they are trying to say I owe $354 and its greedy to think you can tarnish someone's credit if they don't pay up even if they are fake charges el cajon Nationwide Author: el cajon, California Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
IADT Tampa Committed fraud to get me enrolled. Now my education is useless! Tampa Florida Author: Port Richey, Florida Colleges and Universities: IADT Tampa

Feb 12 2016
Speedy Cash Adv. America Semrad law firm Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Loans: Speedy Cash Internet

Feb 12 2016
defend a device charge of 29.95 was not authorized,noone contacted me when i notified them willimington Delaware Author: princeton, West Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: defend a device williminton, Delaware

Feb 11 2016
Double C Auto Sales (Carlos) Sold me a car that I didnt make it home from car lot in. Moore Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Double C Auto Sales Moore, Oklahoma

Feb 11 2016
Endurance Warranty Services I recently purchased a warranty from you Endurance on March 27, 2012. On April 27, 2012 I tried to go and have some vehicle repairs done on my car. Your company would not cover them and told me that t Internet, Illinois endurance warranty Author: , Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Services Internet

Feb 11 2016
Ip nation They took out $4.95 without notifying me and I am very upset about it and I want to rip somebody's head off 34.95 without notifying me and I am very upset abo Internet Author: Decatur, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Ip nation Internet

Feb 11 2016
Kratom for Cheap I got a smaller amount of kratom each time I ordered...at first he said he would make up for it, but he never did...we texted back and forth and he was very unprofessional and accused me of trying to get free kratom out of him- which was nothing even close to the truth! my son and I both have Fibromyalgia and had been loyal customers for over a year...and I know the amounts were smaller and smaller each time- it was obvious he was cheating us- but I had no scale to prove it..he was verbally abusive and I didn't have the money to order anymore for a while so my son and I suffered for weeks in pain , because of this man. Texas Texas Author: Toledo, Ohio Alternative Health: Kratom for Cheap Internet

Feb 11 2016
Consumer Clearing House one person call and said that I won $500,000,00 to call this person in Washingston DC. and he said it is real that I did win $500,000 then he had me call this lawyer Miley and she said yes I did $500,000 but I had to send $2000.  Indianapolis, Ind Phili[[ines Author: Indianapolis, Indiana WANTED REWARD $$$: Consumer Clearing House

Feb 11 2016
action pro white first class whitening charge me over 95.00 for a trial pack for 4 whitening pens and 4 whitening trays said was a tril scottsdale Arizona Author: ft worth, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: action pro white scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 11 2016
FITNESS REPAIR PARTS FRP FRP used Federal Express to deliver Eliptical parts. They said I have no recourse and have to pay the amount and penalty although I never received the package. They said it was MY responsibility to go to my neighbors and try to find the package. They will NOT give me a refund because they said I clicked on agreeing that all sales are final although I never received the package and FED X cannot find it. I cannot believe that a company would treat customers like this. I recommend never using them. We no longer need the products because I had to go out and hire a handyman since I never got the parts. Would you deal with this company??? Wentzville, MO 63385 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home HealthCare: FITNESS REPAIR PARTS Internet

Feb 11 2016
JP MORGAN CHASE BANK CHASE BANK Chase is holding me liable for unauthorized charges despite proof that I have not made those charges, and had requested to close my account before those charges were made. CHASE is accusing me of theft and deception. www.chase.com Nationwide Another possibility... Author: Dallas, Texas Banks: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Zine Ltd SEO Company They outsource their SEO work to me and when it comes to pay they gave me excuses. Big Fraud. Barnard Castle, County Durham County Durham Author: Ahmedabad, Alabama Search Engine Optimization: Zine Ltd SEO Company Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
LVNV Funding LLC/First Premier Bank/First Premier This was a rip-off in the attempt to offer me credit to raise my credit score yet I was charged $151.94 with two payments of in extortion and threat to my credit report/score by these rip-off artists. Sparks Nevada Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks,, Nevada

Feb 10 2016
Fast Track Auto Carriers dba Auto Transport Solutions Fast Track Auto Carriers LLCAuto Transport Solutions TOTAL SCAM....CUSTOMER BEWARE!!! LIED TO ME FROM DAY 1 AND STOLE MY MONEY!!! Delray Beach Florida Author: Cookeville , Tennessee Shipping Companies: Fast Track Auto Carriers dba Auto Transport Solutions Delray Beach, Florida

Feb 10 2016
ace cash group robert coston Sent email said i own a payday load and if i didnt pay 525.45 they would suit me . dont know Internet Author: Dubuque, Iowa Loans: ace cash group robert coston Internet

Feb 10 2016
SUNRISE TOTAL CAR CARE OLD MEINEKE CASH ONLY SCAMMER Lindenhurst New York Author: Babylon, New York Auto Repair Service: SUNRISE TOTAL CAR CARE Lindenhurst, New York

Feb 10 2016
Hollywood Hair Beauty Supply and Fashion Boutique This company stole my money and didn't give me a refund las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Beauty Products: Hollywood Hair Beauty Supply and Fashion Boutique las vegas, Nevada

Feb 10 2016
AMERICAN WEST AMERICAN WEST ARE RIP OFF REALTORS AND BUYERS I SOLD ONE HOME FOR THEM AND THEM THEY DID NOT PAY ME IM A EALTOR IN LAS VEGAS . THEY ARE LIED TO US BIG TIME LAS VEGAS NV Author: las vegas, Nevada Real Estate Investing: AMERICAN WEST

Feb 10 2016
Saint Vicent Depaul thrift store sold me a black Cabrio whirlpool washing machine for $200 and it don't work will not refund, claim they tested it Casa Grande Arizona Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Saint Vicent Depaul thrift store Casa Grande, Arizona