Your Search | cash 4 me

Sep 03 2015
at&t u-verse and internet service i only been with them for four months and they have charged me two fees per month saying im behind ,but i just started how am i behind. Sandy Springs Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Alabama Cable TV: at&t Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Automotive Scientific Lynn tried to tell me the computer I got was for my vehicle. Toyota mechanic said it was not right one. I sent it back asking for a full refund after that it has been 50 days and counting . I have filed a report with better business bureau. Has not refunded my money in 50 days after he recived the product back and if I call he pertends taht he can't understand why the accounting department hasn't done so rip off company. Rogersville Tennessee Author: Henryetta, Oklahoma Auto Parts: Automotive Scientific Rogersville, Tennessee

Sep 02 2015
Optimal Liquidity LLC Allen Reno Allen RenoR Allen RenoRichard Allen RenoA few more AKA's:1.INSURED LIQUIDITY PARTNERS CFG LI, LLC - first formed on 3/1/20152.OPTIMAL ECONOMICS LLC – first formed on 4/25/20153. OPTIMAL ECONOMICS FINANCIAL LIQUIDITY LLC – first formed on 4/23/2015 Total Ripoff Financial SCAM Cedar Springs Texas Author: West Hills, California Mortgage Brokers: Optimal Liquidity LLC Allen Reno Cedar Springs, Texas

Sep 02 2015
Shira L'Heureux Fishing for Frivilous lawsuits Albuquerque New Mexico Family harraassed clinet, now they harras me Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Questionable Activities: Shira L'Heureux Albuquerque, New Mexico

Sep 02 2015
Xlibris Will not give me back my refund Bloomington Indiana Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Book Publishers: Xlibris Bloomington, Indiana

Sep 02 2015
American auto group Tres hermanos auto sales Ripped me off! Sold me a car that had a bad transmission Miami Florida Author: Delray beach, Florida Auto Dealers: American auto group Miami, Florida

Sass N Frass Failure to Pay Commissions Due Angier Internet
The Second Email Threatening Me Author: Campo, California On-Line Business: Sass N Frass Internet

Sep 02 2015
Namecheap Sergey Chy.Alexandra SIrina C. Namecheap has stolen upwards of 10,000 traffic from me by suspending my account. After having over several domains accounts registered with them for close to 10 years Phila Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Namecheap Internet

Sep 02 2015
Quantasy, Inc Quantasy The company never paid me for over $13,000 worth of web design work in their office Culver City California Author: Culver City, California Advertising Agencies: Quantasy, Inc Culver City, California

Sep 02 2015
PMR Sales - Michael Strong, Chuck Jacksonj Scammed me for $4795.00 USD to build a website. Glendale Arizona Author: Wnnipeg, Manitoba Business Consulting: PMR Sales Glendale, Arizona

CEX.IO Refused to allow withdrawal after taking BTC from me. Internet
Author: Pahrump, Nevada E-trade: CEX.IO Internet

Sep 02 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

Sep 02 2015
Premier Signing Services, LLC Stole from me Columbus OH Author: Bennington, Nebraska Attorneys & Legal Services: Premier Signing Services, LLC Internet

Sep 02 2015
Tresha Gazzola Tresha Gazzola, Tresha Jewel Gazzola, Tresha Jewel Castillo, Glamdollaloha Beware-pathogical liar and identity thief Las Vegas Nationwide
JOHN DESTINY! PUT TRESH THROUGH HELL! HIS TWISTED LIES ARE DISGUSTING! Author: Studio City , California Liars: Tresha Gazzola Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Northwestern College, Bridgeview Illinois Northwestern Business College This school took me for $30,000.00 in student loans and then made screwed me over by giving me bad references when places of employment would call them. All because I would not have sex with two legal intructors, Frank Marcello and Joe Pecko. Bridgeview  Illinois
Beware of Frank Marcello and Northwestern College Author: chicago, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: Northwestern College, Bridgeview IL Bridgeview Il, Illinois

Sep 02 2015
BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. JALAPENOS GRILL AND KITCHEN, JALAPENOS BALDERAS KITCHEN AND GRILL, MEXICAN, LA PARILLA, EL DIAMANT FRAUD, U-VISA, IMMIGRATION, ABUSE, TAX EVASION, HEALTHCARE FRAUD, FALSE IMPRISONMENT, ALIAS, THEFT, CONVERSION OF PROPERTY, REFUGE, BANK OF AMERICA, BANAMEX, MONEY LAUNDERING, ARGENTA, SAN FRANCISCO, STONESTOWN GALLERIA, SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY, DAN BLDRBSTS, MEXICO, JALAPENOS MEXICAN KITCHEN AND GRILL, BALDERAS DANIEL RENE, SARA LOURDES BALDERAS BARRIENTOS VALLEJO, LA PARILLA, XALAPA VERACRUZ, DANIEL BALDERAS, PARK MERCED, GRIJALVA DR., GARCES DR. MAQUARIE AUSTRALIA, CITY CLINIC OF SAN FRANCISCO, BERKELEY, 2020 KITTREDGE, 680 MISSION STREET, 1 POLK ST 1708, 1905, TOYOTA VENZA SILVER, San Francisco California
DUTY OF CARE Author: san jose, California Credit Card Fraud: BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. San Francisco, California

Sep 02 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | - Primary School teacher (((REDACTED))) Inappropriate sexual behaviour Cobden, Other
bs and (((REDACTED)))head trips Author: Sandvika, Public Schools: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Chase Paymentech Dian Laudat Chase Paymentech open my account and allowed me to process cards. Deposited the funds into my account. 2 day later they withdrew the fund and closed the account. They then put a hold on all of my transactions. This was all done without notice. Conroe Nationwide
Author: Conroe, Texas Resorts: Chase Paymentech Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
bookinggroup.com did not honor my booking had to pay full fare and then another $267 that they charged me for the initial booking ...and rental company had no record of booking. Latvia Internet Author: Fort walton Beach, Florida Consumer Services: bookinggroup.com Internet

Sep 02 2015
vincheckpro Ripped me off and terribel customer service, website is hack everywhere Internet Author: Saginaw, Michigan Auto Inspection: vincheckpro Internet

Sep 02 2015
Conney Fahey She sent me a link to paypal and took $250.00 for pup. She was rude and never called me. I told her I wanted the deposit back and she said it was non-refundable. I disputed this with pay pal and they did a chargeback to her account. She is a scammer. And want many people to know beware she give puppyfind.com a bad name. CLYDE Kansas Author: Norton, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Conney Fahey CLYDE, Kansas

Sep 01 2015
Characters.net SCAM never gave me my account! Internet Author: Wisconsin Internet Services: Characters.net Internet

Sep 01 2015
Toshiba USA Toshiba Computer fell apart in less than 6 months, Customer Service blames me for internal screws falling out! Nationwide
Author: Peyton, Colorado Computer Manufactures: Toshiba USA Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Coastline Electric Inc. Coast Line Hudson Coastline Electric Scammed Me. They Never Finished The Job. Hudson Florida Author: Hudson, Florida Electrical Services: Coastline Electric Inc. Hudson, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Kaplan University Davenport Iowa Financial AID Financial Aid at Kaplan miss led me and cause me not to be able to not get enough loans for 3 semesters left to graduate for my bachelors degree in Gerontology. Daven Port Iowa Internet Author: flemington, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Davenport Iowa Internet