Your Search | cashflow direct &net check.com

1, Report #1342090

Dec 08 2016
Hughes Net Misleading/Negligant account information; Entrapment into a contract; Unethical representation scurry Nationwide Author: Scurry, Texas Satellite Companies: Hughes Net Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Direct express debit card services Weaverville California Author: weaverville, California State Government: Direct express debit card services Weaverville, California

Dec 03 2016
Direct Tv ATT Direct TV I signed up for a two year contract at 220 channels for 65 a month. After the second month the bill went up to 78 dollars. Then I had to call in to have it corrected. every month it was higher and higher and new channels were being added. They said they offer channels for free and that I needed to call in and cancel. I said I did not ask for the NFL package or any other channels and my bill should always be 65 dollars. They wanted to charge me for canceling the service because they breached our agreement. Very deceptive billing practices, I also get forwarded to the Philippines for customer service. los angeles California Author: Harbopr City, California Cash Services: Direct Tv

Dec 03 2016
Helen of Troy The product Sea Breeze gave me 3rd degree burns. 6 years later the chemical burns turned to cancer. I had to have my face cut open and smile crooked now. They offered me 1000$. They lied to me asked me to deal with them direct and now they are saying it i Personal Injury Cancer from use of Sea Breeze , Helen of Troy, El Paso, Texas Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Helen of Troy Internet

Dec 01 2016
Silver ridge direct Movie night dvd Took my money Internet Internet Author: Rich Hill, Missouri Sales People: Silver ridge direct Internet

Nov 30 2016
CASH NET INC e-mail threat Internet Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: CASH NET INC Internet

Nov 29 2016
Matchmaker Michigan Kim Kanoza I met with Kimberly Kanoza on 9-10-2016. She interviewed me at length, asked about my preferences and wrote down my net worth. She assured me repeatedly that she had a large number of professional men available in my income rangel characteristics. They shared 8 matches that supposedly met that criteria but never offered those matches to me. They ignored my calls and emails to discuss the matter. Something needs to be done about this unethical company. Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Dating Services: Matchmaker Michigan Grand rapids MI,

Nov 29 2016
Luminess Air Luminess Air Direct This company will steal your money Web Nationwide Author: Carrizo, Texas Beauty Salons: Luminess Air Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Direct TV DirectTV Subpoena for Recording San Luis Obispo California Nationwide The answer is simple... Author: Morro Bay, California Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Nov 24 2016
Mattress By Appointment previously known as Carolina Bedding Direct Mattress business scam Jacksonville Florida Nationwide Author: charleston, West Virginia Mattress Stores: Mattress By Appointment Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Cash net usa Scam alert Internet Author: Edison, New Jersey Lawyers: Cash net usa Internet

Nov 21 2016
Direct Connect promise you a route, you drive 2 and ahalf hours to make 12$ all over Texas Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Connect

Nov 21 2016
Century link Direct tv Never bundled my package to $75 a month as promised in commercial and on phone when setting up account. Longmont Colorado Author: Longmont, Colorado Internet: Century link Longmont, Colorado

Nov 20 2016
Scam Jacob Fedosky Jacob fedosky, high End Holdings HighEndHoldings scam Blue5.net scam Develio, LLC domaining, way too many fake businesses a t this address. Home decoration also a scam, Keane E FedoskyAmy H FedoskyJacob H Fedosky Susan L Bokosi Michael W Bokosi Katel Domaim Scammer scumbag bad faith Dallas ft worth Texas tx Rowlett Texas
Author: Rowlett, Texas Drug Dealers: Scam Jacob Fedosky Rowlett, Texas

Nov 19 2016
tracfone wireless, safelink wireless, net 10 wireless, budget wireless all under CALIFORNIA LIFELINEpaid for by US taxpayers! Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire is how the costomer DIS service agents are trained!!!!! Medley Florida Author: costa mesa, California Cellular Phone Companies: tracfone wireless, safelink wireless, net 10 wireless, budget wireless Medley, Florida

Nov 18 2016
Direct readers guild The signed me up told me it was free and then mailed me a coupon book for $30 a month for 2 years Dundee Illinois Author: Stamford, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Direct readers guild Dundee, Illinois

Nov 17 2016
THC Direct Mail order cannabis Vancouver Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Mail Order Services: THC Direct Internet

Nov 14 2016
First convience bank they have chgarged my acct everyday for the last 2 weeks of nsf chg of 34.00 each time ..by time my direct dep makes it it eats it up... sulphur springs Texas NSF fee--- Author: sulphur springs, Texas Banks: First convience bank sulphur springs, Texas

Nov 14 2016
Dgbill.com I want to stop them from direct debiting money from my bank account Dublin Ireland
Author: Perth , Alabama Strippers & Dancers: DGBILL.COM Internet

Nov 13 2016
Direct Buy Auto Warranty company seems to have ripped me off Iselin New Jersey
Author: Bear, Delaware Auto Warranty: Direct Buy Auto Warranty Iselin , New Jersey

Nov 12 2016
Cash USA CNU of Oregon llc. ABN CASH NET USA Ripped me off for $ 2,998.00 Chicago Illinois Author: west monroe, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: Cash USA CNU of Oregon llc. Chicago, Illinois

Nov 12 2016
Silver ridge direct Internet Author: Converse, Texas Video Stores: Silver ridge direct Internet

Nov 12 2016
Hughes Net Fails to provide Internet Services and will not allow cancellation without fee Nationwide Author: Zuni, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Hughes Net Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
Diverse Merchant Solutions Advanced Merchant Solutions Sells obsolete equipment and processing rates are higher than promised. They are not a direct processor. Denver Colorado
Satisfactory resolution for the merchant Author: Naples, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Diverse Merchant Solutions Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
Direct Buy Travel Ripped off and Mis-informed Author: Rockford, Illinois Travel Services: Direct Buy Travel Nationwide