CASTING 360 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Casting 360
There may be more specific results for "Casting 360"
For more specific results for "Casting 360"
Showing 1-25 of 2,605 Found Reports For more specific results for "Casting 360"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
ABC Marketing Solutions LLC --- SCAMMERS SEO / Google listing SCAM Boca Raton Florida 10+ Years of Scammer History - ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 18 2017
MediGuard 360 Atlas Benefits They don't help with crap around me, and when i went to cancel the plan, they still charged me Fresno CA Nationwide Author: Barre, Massachusetts Insurance Agencies: MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Source One 360 Source1net.comSource OneSource 360 I didn't get paid and I am still getting the runaround Fitchburg Nationwide Actual received a call now Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
WORLD'S GREATEST SPELLS Houngan Hector, also known as Papa Hector Papa Hector is honestly a 100% scam artist!! I Lost over $1,200.00!!! STAY AWAY!!!STRATFORD New Jersey Papa Hector is a Saviour! Author: Los Angeles, California Psychic: WORLD'S GREATEST SPELLS STRATFORD, New Jersey

Jul 31 2017
Indian Mermaid Hair Xtension This company beat me out of $220usd for 2 360 frontals they did not send me. Also I ordered 9 deep wave bundles.. They did not send me. This company is a total Rip off India Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Indian Mermaid Hair Xtension Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
BMC KKOFFEE, Bichen Matt Cluffberov MODEL CASTING SCAM Worldwide Internet
Author: Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: BMC KKOFFEE Internet

Jul 25 2017
Source One 360 Source One 360 will not pay for IT services provided at Outback Steakhouse! Fitchburg Wisconsin Call me for resolution Author: Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Jul 24 2017

Jul 22 2017

Jul 22 2017
Capital One 360 Capital One Appears to Be Exempt from Federal Reporting Rules St. Cloud MN Nationwide Not Necessarily Author: Oakland, California Banks: Capital One 360 Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Value Point MediGuard 360 Multiplan MediGuard 360 SCAM ! THIS IS NOT AN INSURANCE AND THEY HAVE A HORRIBLE REPRESENTATIVES THAT DOESN'T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ANYWHERE IN THE US us Author: Brooklyn, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Value Point MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
Gia Price, Gia Sturiale, Gia Adelina Sturiale Scammer, Con Artist, Saleswoman, Liar, Fake Casting Director, Report to Police Coral Springs Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Gia Price Coral Springs, Florida

Jul 02 2017
Great Fit Trial Health Online 360 The product was advertised as 4.95, at no time did they state that there would be further charges,  Internet Author: Elgin, Texas Physical Therapists: Great Fit Trial Internet

Jun 29 2017
Source One 360 WILL NOT PAY FOR WORK THAT WAS DONE Madison Wisconsin Author: Greenville, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Madison, Wisconsin

Jun 10 2017
Hark Store Limited Shazad Shahid i paid Shazad Shahid $360 for two cellphones that he never delivered Jacksonville  North Carolina Author: Windhoek, Other Cellular Phone Companies: Hark Store Limited Internet

Jun 09 2017
Jerome Howard, Limelight Inc. Fake Casting Director/Scammer/Fraud Checks Says New York but I believe another country Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Jerome Howard Internet

May 24 2017
newegg.com Newegg.com sells warranties they don't support AND give you incorrect repair info! Internet Not a rebuttal here but attaboy for ACER! Author: Florence, South Carolina Computer Dealers: newegg.com Internet

May 19 2017
NeuLift Skincare aka Neulift Fraudulent con/scam/bait-and-switch!! Fountain Valley California
Thank you! Author: Provincetown, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: NeuLift Skincare Fountain Valley, California

May 18 2017
Amy Gossels Casting Very special introductory one-on-one workshop - SCAM ALERT New York New York Author: New York, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Amy Gossels Casting New York, New York

May 15 2017
360 Website Design Non Professionals New Delhi Delhi, India
Author: New Jersey, New Jersey Web Hosting: 360 Website Design Nationwide

May 14 2017
Ed Arenas Casting Ed Arenas Scam Artist, Thief and wanna be. Miami Nationwide
Author: Hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ed Arenas Casting Nationwide

May 12 2017
Austin 360 Contractors LLC Gilbert A Garcia - Owner This company did not pay me for work done at Logans Ridg Apartments - and sent me a 1099 which i will dispute Austin Tx. Nationwide Paycheck Author: San Antonio, Texas Cleaning Services: Austin 360 Contractors LLC Nationwide

23, Report #1371926

May 08 2017
360 Painting Paul Flick Premium Service Brands Maintenance Made Simple Tuition Painters Fraudulent Contract, Deception, Lies Charlottesville Virginia Matter has been resolved Author: Burlington, North Carolina Paint & Wallpaper: 360 Painting Charlotsville, Virginia

Apr 20 2017
Sarah Vaughter Wellness owndoc.com When I simply asked where was my order (it is my right as a customer asking updates on my order) Sarah was very aggressive and abusive, she threatened me to public blacklisting, she then illegally published online my photo and my private address without my consent. London Internet
My Research About Sarah Vaughter, John Vaughter, Frank de Groot Author: London, Other Alternative Health: Sarah Vaughter Wellness Internet

Apr 08 2017
Allstate Insurance Allstate Agent Kevin Saddler, LUTCF Exclusive Agent / Personal Financial Representative T: 360-253-6355 F: 360-896-2268 9401 NE Covington Road #104 Vancouver, Washington 98662Brian Olson,Senior Claim Service Analyst-Special Investigations Unit,PacWest LIARS!!!!i Pay high priced premiums and I am getting delayed, run around, mistreated, lied to, poor customer service, rude Allstate, vancouver Washington
Author: vancouver, Washington Car Insurance: Allstate Insurance Nationwide