CASTLE CO PACKERS, LLC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Castle Co Packers, LLC
There may be more specific results for "Castle Co Packers, LLC"
For more specific results for "Castle Co Packers, LLC"
Showing 1-25 of 34,171 Found Reports For more specific results for "Castle Co Packers, LLC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Americorp Leasing LLC Payment Systems Lease ripoff. Equipment ripoff. Policy ripoff. Rochester Nationwide Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Financial Services: Americorp Leasing LLC Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer service team and office staff are dedicated to customer care and satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics customer first approach is leading the industry.*UPDATE: Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boonville, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter, Florida

Jun 26 2017
FIP LLC Funding divison Gave me loan for 2640 +300 fee sign paper for that was only on contract they I sign for 21000.00 that was not on what I read go back to look on paper and now 350 parents for 60 months on there now with 21000.00 Henderson Nevada Author: burlington, New Jersey Loans: FIP LLC Henderson, Nevada

Jun 26 2017
Southwest/Go To Engines Purchased Engine and had it installed by a certified mechanic. Called to activate the warranty. Said they would send a new engine, but not cover the labor to reinstall it, because the warranty was not activated after the engine was installed. The car has never left the shop, because it smokes too much- not (1) mile has been added to the odometer. Tried to reason with the warranty rep Scott to no avail. Do not understand from a reasonable business standpoint why they do will not honor the labor cost of installing the engine. Internet Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Auto Parts: Southwest/Go To Engines Internet

Jun 26 2017
Dar Water Front I recieved a letter from Dar Water Front stating I owe money 88.97 for a product I did not authorize to charge my credit card. My credit card company disputed the charge as fraud and did not pay the money. Chase bank cc also filed this as a fraud charge. This charge showed up on my cc over 9 months ago and I have not heard or seen any bills, letters, disagreement, or any other contact from this company since my cc marked it as fraud! I called and you don't recieve a real person, the website to dispute it is not valid, and they say it will go to the collections within 30 days if they do not recieve a dispute. I will be writting the company but I am sure that will get me no response either. Sherman Oaks, California Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Alternative Health: Dar Water Front Sherman Oaks, , California

Jun 26 2017
Skinny renewal Lush Shores LLC Provefaceeserum I order a trail size Garcinia pills next thing I know I am charged $98.66 recurring every month Cottonwood Utah Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Skinny renewal Internet

Jun 26 2017
Student Relief Center LLC The fax line worked when I sent my docs but when I called the 877# it says no one avail. Every 12 times I called at different times throughout the week. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Pasadena, Maryland Customer: Student Relief Center LLC Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 26 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC I don't know of other names phone number is 800-311-5969 Illinois location per Visa Bill Claimed to fix computer Illinois Author: Nationwide Computer Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
ADT Security, ADT LLC, ADT Security Services ADT Security Services - Terrible Customer Service, Disregard for Customers Boca Raton, FL Nationwide Author: Brookline, Massachusetts Security Services: ADT Security Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
TRS Limited LLC via CCB Credit Services Trying to collect 139.97 for a product that was not ordered nor received. Internet Author: Plattsburg, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited LLC via CCB Credit Services Internet

Jun 26 2017
GetParts.US. American Kar LLC. Goose Lake Auto parts Took money from my account before acquiring my part. Waited for part and got the run around and asked for my money back. Was told it would show up in my account in 48 hours. When I called and asked where my money was, I was told it was shipped the day after I asked for a refund. Allentown, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Parts: GetParts.US Internet

Jun 26 2017
Parts Geek LLC Partsgeek.com Junk parts, Rude and liars, Stay away it's bad news Marlton New Jersey
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Parts: Parts Geek LLC Marlton, New Jersey

Jun 25 2017
Rok7 LLC Unauthorized debit Lakeland Florida Author: Bentonville, Arkansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Rok7 LLC Lakeland, Florida

Jun 25 2017
z firm llc shiprush adding charges to my credit card repeatedly Seattle Washington Author: Hahira, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: z firm llc Seattle, Washington

Jun 25 2017
Carnes motor Co Liz, Lois, and someone who lied about his name being Brian and nephew of the owner Attempted kidnapping of Minor and Repossession South Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Carnes motor Co South Houston, Texas

Jun 25 2017
Penza Labs-LLC RejuvRejoice Rip-off:The bait was to pay for the shipping and I will get the samples free. I was charged $ 180.78 Petersburg Florida Author: Deerfield, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Penza Labs-LLC Petersburg, Florida

Jun 25 2017
Shenzhen Topline Technology Co., Ltd. Wendy Xiax Amy Li Belinda Liu Susan Wu Do not send BITCOIN to this COMPANY they will keep it Shenzhen, Guangdong Internet
Author: Bakersfield, California Computer Dealers: Shenzhen Topline Technology Co., Ltd. Internet

Jun 25 2017
Skadate Skalfa Skalfa, LLC Fraud Scam awful developers bait and switch Kyrgiz Republic Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: Skadate Internet

Jun 24 2017
My. Aspire system. Co Michael Beesom On the internet Michael bees on was sapose to have email some things witch he did not he charge me $29.00. Now I can't get in touch with him or his so called web site how can I get my. Money back or press charges on him... Aspire Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Fraud: My. Aspire system. Co Internet

Jun 24 2017
coast to coast moving llc rip off misleading bad business crooks fake moving company Deerfield Florida Author: olympia, Washington Moving Companies: coast to coast moving llc Deerfield, Florida

Jun 24 2017
great east home and shore llc poor customer service and failure to stand behind products/services provided wakefield New Hampshire Author: Rowley, Massachusetts Marine Accessories: great east home and shore llc wakefield, New Hampshire

Jun 24 2017
Sales and Margin LLC, Dominic Colbert Entre IQ, Entre I.Q. Scammed, fraudulent business, scammer, unethical, unprofessional Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Business Consulting: Sales and Margin LLC, Dominic Colbert Washingtonton , Dist of Columbia

Jun 24 2017
HOLY LIFE HEALTH LLC Cameron Weiss/Complete Metabolism... This company wasted my time and misled me. They had a LONG sales promo online all about how they use the bible to adress weightloss and the natural way to address it. After hours of searching online I finally found a website that was to be a 3rd party site to assure consumers that this was a highly rated product in attempts to seperate me from my hard earned money. The website is a scam. Nevada Internet
Author: east point, Georgia Alternative Health: HOLY LIFE HEALTH LLC Internet

Jun 24 2017
Affluence Edu, LLC. Constat Primum, LLC - Holladay, UTScott YanceySuccess In Real Estate presented by Stephen Edwards Scott Yancey, Affluence Edu, LLC. Real Estate Investment Workshop is a scam! Murray Utah
Author: Livingston, New Jersey Corrupt Companies: Affluence Edu, LLC. Murray, Utah

Jun 23 2017
Shark Finds TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Shark Finds | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington, inventor of the infomercial and founder of the As Seen On TV empire considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs to date. At Shark Finds/ Kevin Harrington Inc they are dedicated to the creation and development of infomercials, short form direct response television spots (DRTV), DRTV marketing, advertising, new digital media. Company mission to exceed expectations with every DRTV campaign they produce. Shark Finds/ Kevin Harrington Inc is a Telly Award winning production studio where Kevin Harrington serves as the Co-Executive Producer and films all customized introductions for every participant. Kevin Harrington hosts a quarterly event in which all participants have an opportunity to personally meet Kevin and his prestigious advisory board. They offer in-studio tours by appointment and a full refund if all the guaranteed deliverables agreed upon are not met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona TV Production Studios: Shark Finds TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, Shark Finds is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs , Florida