Your Search | cavalry portfolio services collecting for at&t aka cingular wireless

May 04 2016
eBay Disrespectful to sellers/no seller protection/my business cut to 1/3 for over 1 disputed return! Highest seller fees of any forum! Rude on the phone! Internet Author: Williamsburg , Virginia Adult Book Stores: eBay Internet

May 04 2016
Carid SMOKE AND MIRROR SALES AND RETURN POLICY, EXCESSIVE TIME FOR SHIPPING AND RETURNS, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Cranbury New Jersey Author: Cornelius , North Carolina Auto Parts: Carid Cranbury , New Jersey

May 04 2016
Wholesale Properties International Carl Ferrell In September of 2015, I gave WPI $1820 to obtain financing for my restaraunt. I was trying to get extra cash out of my business and Carl Ferrell information me that his company could assist me with this.Charlotte North Carolina, Nationwide Author: Irvington, New Jersey Small Business Services: Wholesale Properties International Nationwide

May 04 2016
The Wireless Shop The Wireless CornerJays communication I CAN'T DO BUSINESS WITH AN UNPREDICTABLE BUSINESS! New Britain Connecticut Author: New Haven, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: The Wireless Shop New Britain, Connecticut

May 04 2016
Harvast moon loan I borrow 100 on 12/12/2015 they have taken over 800 out my account the bank had to close my account to stop them for taking money. Don't ever borrow from them they are robbing ppl out of everything they have. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Fraud: harvast moon loan Internet

May 04 2016
Kenneth W. Szalonek Uncooperative, poor advice, West Covina California Author: San Dimas, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Kenneth W. Szalonek West Covina, California

May 04 2016
Tuffy Auto Service Center Charged for new radiator and got used one. Tried to overcharge for towing fees. Car broke down 25 minutes after I left. Bradenton Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tuffy Auto Service Center FL

May 04 2016
DealerDeals Direct I purchased Adobe Creative Suite in 2013 for just over $900. Just this week I was locked out of my program by Adobe who now tell me that I am using pirated software registered to someone else. Mooresville North Carolina Author: Waurn Ponds, Virginia Computer Software: DealerDeals Direct Mooresville, North Carolina

May 03 2016
Excel pharmaceuticals I sent money via money order , it was signed for. Upon email several times I got nothing but rude emails from this company I sent these ppl close to $800.00 Internet Author: Hesperia, California Drug Manufacturers: Excel pharmaceuticals Internet

May 03 2016
Iceberg cups Ordered a 30 oz tumbler with spill proof lid on 4/8/2016, they said it was on back order for 2-3 weeks Internet Author: Columbia, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Iceberg cups Internet

May 03 2016
Inwood Suites Extended Stay aka Crestwood Suites Disgusting,rude staff,overpriced and seriously takes advantage of Ppl in need. Madison Tennessee
Author: Madison, Tennessee Motels: Inwood Suites extended stay Madison, Tennessee

May 03 2016
Answers by .com They told me for 99 .99 they would fix my acer tablet. Over the phone Web based Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Computer Manufactures: Answers by .com Internet

May 03 2016
Hotwire.com & Dollar car rental Made reservations via hotwire they assigned me to Dollar car rental. Dollar hand stamped agreement with RETURN EMPTY No reimbursement for remaining gas San Francisco Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Hotwire.com & Dollar car rental Internet

May 03 2016
Astromary.com Mary, your astrologer It's a scam and not actual reading (all the readings for day by day are copied and pasted on every single day) Internet Author: Woodbury , New York Astrologers & Psychics: Astromary.com Internet

May 03 2016
Ace Corp Telling me I have to buy a prepaid card and five them the numbers on the back to pay a pay day loan that I never took out has been threatening since January to take me to court and garnish wages but refuse to tell me when and what company supposedly the loan was taken out Nationwide Internet Scam Author: Lovington, Illinois Cash Services: Ace Corp Internet

May 03 2016
Gevalia aka Tassimo aka Bosch aka Kraft Foods Group Free Gift Incentive for purchasing Tassimo Brewer City name not available Internet
Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Appliances: Gevalia Internet

May 03 2016
Ticket Office Sales.com Resale at outrageous values Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Ticket Sales: Ticket Office Sales.com Internet

May 03 2016
Mysteryshoppingonlinejob Lead Generation Scam/ NOT MYSTERY SHOPPING Internet Ironically Author: High Point, North Carolina Work at Home: Mysteryshoppingonlinejob Internet

May 03 2016
Great Vacs DO NOT TRUST West Joran, UTAH Utah Author: Morrilton, Arkansas Cleaning Services: Great Vacs Internet

May 03 2016
Foundations Health Michael's house Bait and Switch at Michael's House-Foundation Health Palm Springs California Author: Lodi, California Healthcare Centers: Foundations Health Palm Springs, California

May 03 2016
Carefree metal roofing Hired me to do metal roofing rip me off every single job including the last job which was over $14,000 for a church in Bedford Mass Marshfield Massachusetts Author: haverhill, Massachusetts Home Improvements: Carefree metal roofing Marshfield, Massachusetts

May 03 2016
Price Busters Discount Furniture I went to there Brooklyn park location to purchase a couch and payed for it and told them I would be picking it up on the 30th of April 2016.  Brooklyn park md Author: Davidsonville , Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Price Busters Discount Furniture

charter financial Charter Financial Corp. sent bill for services Internet
Author: perryville, Missouri Financial Services: charter financial Internet

May 03 2016
vivint Beware when signing first contract . I had thought I signed up for a 2 yr promotion, but when I wanted to cancel my service pulled the contract was drawn for 4yrs. Horrible deception Then downgraded service should have paid 10.00 less a month , they never corrected either. Horrible business. Do not use!!! provo, Utah Nationwide Avoid Any Company.... Author: BAYONNE, New Jersey Security Services: vivint Nationwide

May 03 2016
Iceberg Cups I paid for a pink powder coated yeti cup & never received it! Now website is shut down. Arizona Internet Author: McLoud, Oklahoma Kitchens: Iceberg Cups Internet