Your Search | cavalry spv i, llc from sprint & cavalry portfolio services

Jul 23 2016
WILBER AND ASSOCIATES WILBER GROUP Wilber is trying to collect on a debt I am responsible for, they haven't produced any papers bearing my signature which is against the FAIR DEBT CREDIT REPORTING ACT, SECTION 807, and False and misleading presentation 15 US 1962Ee. NORMAL Illinois
Author: Carmicheal, California Collection Agencies: WILBER AND ASSOCIATES NORMAL, Illinois

Jul 23 2016
Oasis Financial Unresponsive Illinois Author: Saucier, Mississippi Cash Services: Oasis Financial Internet

Jul 23 2016
Cogzidel Technologies CogzidelAnand NatarajSam K,CTO cogzidelBalamurugan, CFO cogzidelArnold’ Bala Rip off company proposing online clone of apps madurai,tamil nadu tamil nadu Author: Alabama Internet Services: Cogzidel Technologies madurai,, tamil nadu

Jul 23 2016
instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada I ordered two free samples from this company, I was billed 89.90 and still have not received the product. now I do not want the product but have no phone number to call Las Vegas nevada Author: San Leandro, California Weightloss Programs: instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada

Jul 23 2016
Her Imports  I have ordered from this company and im very unhappy! Author: Ny, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Her Imports

Jul 23 2016
Travel Advantage Network misrepresented Wilkes-Barre PA Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Travel Services: Travel Advantage Network Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Mass Mutal MassMutual Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company MassMutual Financial Group Mass Mutual 401k Income Reporting 1099R and Repayment. Questionalble activity and they dropped the ball. Nationwide Author: Virginia Financial Services: Mass Mutal Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Cash Advance Inc Advance America, James Anderson SCAM, RIPOFF ALERT, THREATNING Los Angeles California Author: California Cash Services: Cash Advance Inc Los Angeles, California

Jul 23 2016
Chad and charlene young Bought furniture for over 2000 dollors and only want 2 refund 500 my furniture has been replaced twice in a year and now I just ask for my money back MARION Ohio Author: MARION, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Chad and charlene young MARION, Ohio

Jul 23 2016
Ace Cash Accounts Department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you.  Author: Fairfield, California Cash Services: Ace Cash nationwide

Jul 23 2016
William Rusk cash advance Inc Said I owed a cash advance I never took out Ashton Maryland
Author: noblesville, Indiana Loans: William Rusk cash advance Inc Internet

Jul 23 2016
IDLife I was conned that this would improve my health. Internet Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: IDLife Internet

Jul 23 2016
Family Law, Inc. MembershipAgreement 9/3/2013 Los Ageles California Author: Deltona, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Family Law, Inc. Los Ageles, California

Jul 23 2016
EG&G Marketing; Cliche Group, LLC; The Sagacious Group, LLC; The Sagacious Group, Inc; Cliche Magazine; egg.marketing; clichegroup.com; clichemag.com product not as described Florida Author: Texas Websites: EG&G Marketing Internet

Jul 23 2016
match.com match.com chemistry.com match.com cancelation process does not work - you will be rebilled Internet Author: shoreline, Washington Dating Services: match.com Internet

Jul 23 2016
Global Client Solutions Global DS Group LLC potential scamming, general misrepresentation, failure to send pertinent documents on time Jupiter Florida Author: San Jose, California Consumer Services: Global Client Solutions Jupiter, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Prolevis Merylin Trading LP charged my account $90.00 two weeks after i recieved my sample product of a one time fee of $4.95 shipping and handling Edinburgh,EH6 6RP United State Author: DeRidder, Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: Prolevis Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Michelle Benitez Michelle Moonsammy Scam Artist Atlanta or Miami Nationwide Author: atlanta, Georgia Financial Services: Michelle Benitez Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Dave, First executive He told me I would be a driver for an escort and I needed to send $299 for membership that escorts,clients,and driver through western union whenever I wanted to work. Bagenaut, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Sound Beach, New York Chauffeurs: Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Wayfair Supply Price is great but they will do anything to get out from under a mistake in pricing! Boston, Massachusetts Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Building Products: Wayfair Supply Internet

Jul 23 2016
Riverhead Nissan formerly Riverhead Auto Mall Deceptive advice from finance officer regarding car loan Riverhead New York Author: Riverhead, New York Auto Dealers: Riverhead Nissan Riverhead, New York

Jul 23 2016
Permanent general I got charged for the whole month of December when my coverage started December 31st. Nationwide Author: Sebring, Florida Car Insurance: Permanent general Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
Infinii commerce Yes it is scam! First of they attract you with photos from their Facebook page that they are earning 6 figures billions which is lie! Then when you get suck in to being a member you have to pay the cheapest is $49.99 a month it doesn't end there if you wa Scam Internet Author: Northville , Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Infinii commerce Internet

Jul 23 2016
Rushmore Energy / Knoxstar Rushmore Energy Knoxstar EMS Those companies don't pay there agents they are Con. You are so arrogant kitchen where the word chargebacks. Columbus Texas PA Chicago Texas Author: Galloway , Ohio Social Services: Rushmore Energy / Knoxstar Sugar, Texas