Your Search | cavalry spv i, llc from sprint & cavalry portfolio services

May 01 2016
RACB Enterprises LLC Dervina firming creamDervina Advanced Eye serum Was charged for 2 products that were offered as a trial product. Only charge was for separate shipping. No mention of any future charges. Sandy UT Author: Woodway, Texas Alternative Health: RACB Enterprises LLC Internet

May 01 2016
phc search&win they sent me emails every day from dec 2015 till may2016 when i removed them Nationwide Author: casper, Wyoming Unusual Rip-Off: phc search&win Nationwide

May 01 2016
Beauty Impressions The company does not clearly and openly lets you know under what conditions they send you the product. You need to look somewhere on their website for the information; otherwise you only know that they send you a product to try for a shipping and handling fee. When you are not satisfied with the product (it caused a really severe reaction of my eyes [EyeVibe] and burning sensation with redness of my skin [Skin Element]), they ask you to send the product back. Otherwise, they will charge you a monthly fee of about $90; and it is still not clear to me if it is for one or two products. My credit cad company representative advised me to block their charges since they may still charge me after canceling. I would never recommend neither the products nor the company to anybody. Pacoima California Author: Skokie, Illinois Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Internet

May 01 2016
Reelvidz Billed my bank 80$ i dont know who they are or how they got my bank info. Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Video Stores: Reelvidz Internet

May 01 2016
Bank of America Bank of America Told me I am resposible for charges that were not mine Nationwide Author: Levittown, New York Credit Services: Bank of America Nationwide

May 01 2016
Iceberg Cups Edgar Montalvo I purchased a yeti cup that was to be powder coated black and it never came and their website and Facebook page dissapeared Internet
Author: DeLand, Florida Appliances: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 01 2016
dailydiscountsplus.com I REC'D THIS GROCERY REBATE FROM DAILYDISCOUNTSPLUS LAST MONTH. I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I ONLY HAD 14 DAYS TRIAL IN ORDER TO CANCEL IT. THE STATEMENT ABOUT THE 14 DAYS TRIAL WAS SO SMALL I COULD BARELY READ IT. I DIDN'T SEND IN THE REGISTRATION FORM AT ALL. WHEN I REC'D MY SSI CHECK ON 4/29/16 AT THE BANK, I FOUND OUT THAT DAILYDISCOUNTS TOOK OUT THE $19.95 & $2.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT THAT I DIDN'T ALLOW THEM MY ACCOUNT NUMBER OR BANK INFORMATION. THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY CONSENT TO DO THAT. I HAVE NEVER USED THE GROCERY REBATE FORM AT ALL SO THEY SHOULD REFUND THE FUNDS THAT THEY TOOK OUT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.TALLE TALLEVAST FL Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Banks: dailydiscountsplus.com Nationwide

May 01 2016
Payloadz Shannon@ support Hostile, Money Hungry, Inconsiderate, Sneaky, Arrogant New York New York Author: Mobile, Alabama Consumer Services: Payloadz New York, New York

May 01 2016
Paradise airways winsor brown Sharon Nunez-mccatty and Winsor Brown Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hypoluxo, Florida Small Business Services: Paradise airways winsor brown FL

May 01 2016
Strategic Student Selutions This time I got swindled! Lake Worth Florida Author: knoxville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Strategic Student Solutions Nationwide

May 01 2016
African Mango Thin When you order a trial of product it automaticaly signs you up for a monthly service. They will charge your card over $130 a month. When you call to discuss charges on card they will not refund. I feel the company misrepresents product. When you try to speak to a supervisor you are refused. I still have yet to see any refund of any kind. I am now out close to $300 due the company. Plano Texas Author: erlanger, Kentucky On-Line Stores: African Mango Thin Internet

May 01 2016
Marc Trautrimas, Marc Trautrimas Design Build Metal Services Brooklyn New York Author: New York, New York Architects & Designers: Marc Trautrimas Brooklyn, New York

May 01 2016
VLHEALTH took money from my bank account twice Internet Author: Eatontown, New Jersey Eye Care: VLHEALTH Internet

May 01 2016
myheritage ltd they have taken out of my bank acc. amount of $74.99, i do not know for what or who they are! Nationwide Author: morayfield, Other Credit Card Fraud: myheritage ltd Nationwide

May 01 2016
Creations from the Heart Florist delivered very poor quality flowers and when advised rude and hung up on me Houston Texas
Author: Kingwood, Texas Florists: Creations from the Heart Florist Houston, Texas

May 01 2016
Beauty Impressions LLC Skin Element Can't unsubscribe to this product internet Author: High Point, North Carolina Better Business Bureau: Beauty Impressions LLC Internet

May 01 2016
M.H.Mechanicals, Inc. Michael Hughes, Celtic Plumbing ON February 27, 2016, Michael Hughes responded to an ad I posted for needed help and services with Plumbing and Heating in Newburyport, MA. Beware, beware, beware ! Quincy Massachusetts Author: Rye, New Hampshire Builders & Contractors: M.H.Mechanicals, Inc Quincy, Massachusetts

May 01 2016
Walter Yafuso I knew him from church. He victimized multiple members. Diamond Bar California Author: Laguna Niguel, California Financial Services: Walter Yafuso Diamond Bar, California

May 01 2016
Dearborn career academy Melissa white Fraud and stole money, broken promises to a lady I thought was an inspiration Dearborn Michigan Author: Dearborn, Michigan Health Care Education: Dearborn career academy Dearborn , Michigan

May 01 2016
Garcininia Pure Select/ Vital Cleanse Complete I agreed to pay frieght on 2 trail products. The company then chaged my credit card on 3 seperate occassions for products i didnt receive. Henderson Nevada Author: GLENWOOD QLD, Other Alternative Health: Garcininia Pure Select Henderson, Nevada

Apr 30 2016
St. Croix county Wisconsin hiring bias St. Croix Wisconsin Author: St. Croix, Wisconsin Social Services: St. Croix county Wisconsin

Apr 30 2016
Collect Pros LLC Collect Pros Garcinia Scam Pacoima California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Weightloss Programs: Collect Pros LLC Pacoima, California

Apr 30 2016
myclix.co.in, MyClix Ad Agency, SK NIZAMUDDIN, MyClix ALERT!! BAD MERCHANT! SCAM! They stole my money and provided nothing and not even any response from them.. KHURDA Orissa Still Have Not Received One single reply or response Author: Centralia, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: myclix.co.in KHURDA, Other

Apr 30 2016
Utah valley motor llc Utah Author: Salt lake , Utah Auto Dealers: Utah valley motor llc Utah