CELEBRITY PRODUCTIONS, MEXICO VIP HOLIDAYS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Celebrity Productions, Mexico VIP Holidays
There may be more specific results for "Celebrity Productions, Mexico VIP Holidays"
For more specific results for "Celebrity Productions, Mexico VIP Holidays"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017

Oct 16 2017
Escape With Travels Daniel Garcia Brian Cruz Scam, offered to purchase Resort Contract, totally a fraud Cludad de Mexico Mexico Author: DRAPER, Utah Travel Agencies: Escape With Travels Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Midland Credit Management MCM Scam artists extrodinair!! San Diego California Author: Mexico, Maine Credit & Debt Services: Midland Credit Management San Diego , California

Oct 14 2017
Avanti skin care. Actually I believe they are also operating under other product names and they have numerous celebrity endorsements which I find hard to believe, given their scam of innocent, hardworking people. Avanti skin care offers free trial charges for shipping, then charges for entire $90 and autorenews Internet Author: Longwood, Florida Skin Care: Avanti skin caew Internet

Oct 13 2017
Luxury Fashion 2340 Hwy 180 E Ste.#255Silver City, NM 88061 They keep sending me stuff I didn't order and taking nearly $100.00 from my account monthly. I have sent everything back & asked them to stop sending me stuff that is way over priced and I don't need or want. I want them to stop sending me garbage & stop taking money out of my account. SilverCity New Mexico Author: Kennewick, Washington Telemarketers: Luxury Fashion SilverCity, New Mexico

Oct 13 2017
Fashion Product Support Sent me a watch that I did NOT order as I do not wear a watch at all in 88 years Silver City NM,88061 New Mexico Author: Pine Grove, California Credit Card Fraud: Fashion Product Support Silver City NM,88061, New Mexico

Oct 12 2017
Gayborhood Carma Productions Misleading, Untruthful, Shady atlanta Georgia Author: Celebration, Florida Realtors: Gayborhood atlanta, Georgia

Oct 12 2017
Maryland Productions Maryland Event Services Shorted Entire Crew's Paycheck Gwynn Oak Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Festivals & Event Services: Maryland Productions Gwynn Oak, Maryland

Oct 12 2017
Movie Houses Unkown Sean Patrick Kennedy Movie Houses Unkown is a fraud. Hollywood Florida KEVIN you were warned about Sean already Author: Highland, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unkown Hollywood , Florida

Oct 11 2017
Luxury Fashion Dba - style works Suspected she'll companies WH deals and INT botique. So now a second watch shows up. The first we thought came from my husband job. We don't check statement . We didn't give luxury items our credit card. It is a survey.  Silver city New Mexico
Author: Malverne, New York Credit Card Fraud: Luxury Fashion Silver city , New Mexico

Oct 11 2017
Praza health Unauthorized withdrawal of funds, there is no way to contact them Phoenix, Arizona Author: Tijeras, New Mexico Alternative Health: Praza health Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Chocolate Twist Productions Zharie Petroleum, Capetian Ministries, Medical Products LDP INC, American Cosigners, Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation, Trust Alliance Apartment Cosigners, Multi-Family Cosigners, Wetc Rentry For You. Chocolate Twist Productions is part of a SCAM NETWORK! Beverly Hills California Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Chocolate Twist Productions Beverly Hills, California

Oct 11 2017
Luxury Fashion Continued to send items I didn't order Silver City New Mexico Author: Loveland, Colorado Luggage & Leather Goods: Luxury Fashion Silver City, New Mexico

Oct 11 2017
Zharie Petroleum. Zharie Petroleum, Chocolate Twist Productions, Capetian Ministries, Medical Products LDP INC, American Cosigners, Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation, Trust Alliance Apartment Cosigners, Multi-Family Cosigners, and We Rent For You are Zharie Petroleum is part of SCAM NETWORK! Houston Texas Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Zharie Petroleum is part of SCAM NETWORK! Houston, Texas

Oct 11 2017
Vidanta/Destinos Unlimited Vida vacations, Nuevo Vallarta, Grand Mayan, Mayan Palace, Sea Gardens, The Bliss Resorts Vidanta, Destinos Unlimited, Vida Vacations misled us - we were scammed! Nuevo Vallarta & Scottsdale Mexico & Arizona Product Distinction Author: Cochrane, Ontario, Alabama Resorts: Vidanta/Destinos Unlimited Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 10 2017
Luxury Fashion Deceiving advertising, using Amazon as an affiliate. Silver City New Mexico Author: LONGVIEW, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Luxury Fashion Silver City, New Mexico

Oct 07 2017
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery, Dr. Gabriel Chiu REVIEW: Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery clients can feel confident in the quality of patient care and surgical results. Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery's goal to customize customer's entire treatment, and make a life-changing experience at Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery a positive, relaxing, exciting experience. Spa treatments: Facials & Microdermabrasion, Peels, Injectables & Fillers, Laser Treatments, Specialty Treatments, and Spa Policies. Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & safety. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Beverly Hills CA *UPDATE: Dr. Gabriel Chiu, Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe and trusted business service.
BUTCHER! Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Gabriel Chiu, Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery, BHPS Spa TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Classic modern Chanel-inspired, facility is comprised of sensational SkinCeuticals lounge, private VIP reception, and luxurious state-of-the-art consultative treatment rooms. Offering full-spectrum beauty treatments from customized facials to mommy makeover procedures. Beverly Hills, California

Oct 07 2017
Capital One Capital One Credit Cards, Capital One Business Cards Unauthorized Pull of Credit Report, Hard Inquiries Without My Consent Nationwide Incorrect Author: Chamisal, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Nationwide

Oct 06 2017
Luxury Fashion Shipping Manager in NM Sending me watches! Silver City New Mexico Author: Lexington, North Carolina TV Advertisements: Luxury Fashion Silver City, New Mexico

Oct 06 2017
NORTH AMERICAN RELOCATION MICHAEL PIERCEANDREW PETROZZODIRK PERDRIXDAVID CLARKELIZABETH JONES NORTH AMERICAN RELOCATION ARE SCAM ARTISTS AND CRIMINALS. THEY WILL BAIT YOU INTO SIGNING A CONTRACT AND RIP YOU OFF. DO NOT SIGN! BOYNTON BEACH FLORIDA Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Moving Companies: NORTH AMERICAN RELOCATION Internet

Oct 05 2017
PuppySpot Sold a sick puppy Hollywood Florida Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Dog Breeders: PuppySpot Hollywood , Florida

Oct 05 2017
OnlineLeggingStore.com scam, fraud, never delivered, worst customer service, lies about inventory, ignores complaints, offers cancellation and refund THEN NEVER CANCELS OR REFUNDS, doesn't respond to BBB complaints, thieving company San Diego Internet, Califonia
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico On-Line Stores: OnlineLeggingStore.com Internet

Oct 04 2017
Vida Vacations/Private Reserve Vacation Collection Vidanta, Grand Mayan, Mayan Palace, any resorts owned Vidanta/Vida Vacations Vidanta/Vida Vacations/Private Reserve Vacation Collection are a complete scam and ripoff Cancun Mexico Author: Yorba Linda, California Resorts: Vida Vacations/Private Reserve Vacation Collection Internet

Oct 04 2017
LOOKFLAWLESSTODAY ENHANCED MIND IQ After cancelling trial product by phone, was sent anohterr bottle, which I returned, unopened. They are refusing to return my money for a product I cancelled and returned. Internet Author: Socorro, New Mexico Alternative Health: LOOKFLAWLESSTODAY Internet

Oct 04 2017
The Addictions Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Addictions Academy pledges to assist each student with the upmost respect and offer the most current and up to date information on certification procedures and accreditation processes as they arise and unfold. *UPDATE: The Addictions Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Posting by another ripped off student   Author: New Jersey Trade Schools: The Addictions Academy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Addictions Academy comprised of some of the best educators, teachers, doctors, business professionals in the world. The Addictions Academy prides themselves on highly trained, educated, featured Faculty, the best of the best that their company has to offer. The Addictions Academy’s faculty have been featured on the news Nationally and Internally and TV shows and even had films created about them. Miami, Florida