CELLULAR ONE, AT&T Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Cellular One, AT&T
There may be more specific results for "Cellular One, AT&T"
For more specific results for "Cellular One, AT&T"
Showing 1-25 of 84,917 Found Reports For more specific results for "Cellular One, AT&T"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
Tire Works Pahrump NV I'm having a bad experience at Tire Works in Pahrump Nv. In Feb I paid them 187.00 for work to be done on my car. The work wasn't completed and now here on April 22. Pahrump Author: Pahrump, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Tire Works Pahrump NV

Apr 22 2017
Blackbird Industries I bought one very expensive boat anchor. West Snabury Pennsylvania Author: pasadena, Maryland Marine Accessories: Blackbird Industries West Snabury , Pennsylvania

Apr 22 2017
Advantage Education LLC Advantage Education along with their partners-in-crime lied to me and cheated me of over 30,480 Lehi Utah Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Work at Home: Advantage Education LLC Lehi, Utah

Apr 22 2017
bluemoonshop.net and/or Nguyen Hoang Phuong advertising consumer products at low prices BUT not deliverying Falls Church, Virginia 22042 Internet
Author: San Jose, California Appliances: bluemoonshop.net Internet

Apr 22 2017
PRG PROTOTYPING (Tyler Harell) Deceiving and cunning was my experience at PRG. I got ripped off for 13,200 and got a trashed prototype to show for it. Pittsburg, Kansas Author: beacon , New York Consumer Services: PRG PROTOTYPING Pittsburg, KS,

Apr 22 2017
Kairos wholesale llc Ray Gallagher, Steven Gray and or Marlene Gray Sold load valued at 45G only received 50% of load lost 4g no refund. Fraud McPherson Kansas
Author: Milledgeville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Kairos wholesale llc McPherson, Georgia

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 22 2017
Life cell skin i was advertised a trial of this product at the amount of $4.25 i placed my order and upon checkout it stated - your total today 4.25 then my purchase was declined i called the bank who made me aware they tried to bill me over $189 and the bank was alerte Charged more than my today total reported Online Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Skin Care: Life cell skin Internet

Apr 22 2017
Ebuy USA EbuyUSA Ebuyusa.com ebuyusa.com FALSE ADVERTISING! You'll be a FOOL to believe you'll get your item at the advertised price - CLASSIC BAIT AND SWITCH! New York Internet, New York Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Ebuy USA Internet

Apr 22 2017
Alisha I want to send payment to Alisha your client, but 'g2s is not accepting my credit card. I am using Axis Bank Visa Credit Card. There is no problem with the card at this end. Internet Author: Konnagar, Alabama Fortune Tellers: Alisha Internet

Apr 22 2017
Cricket Wireless Cricket AT&T All this over a SIM Card! Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
La-Z-Boy Furniture Sold me defective and lousy quality furniture at high cost Agoura Hills Nationwide Author: West Hills, California Questionable Activities: La-Z-Boy Furniture Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Affordabledivorce.com cheapandfastdivorce.com Misled, misrepresented, hidden fees, refuse refund, rude, argumentative, different person each time, requested supervisor 2 months + and have yet to talk to one Internet Author: Panama City, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Affordabledivorce.com Internet

Apr 21 2017
T and P Diamond Events Ann Ewing Sold vendor space to fake event Chicago, but hosts women's expos in many states Internet FILE RETRACTED! Author: River Falls, Wisconsin Convention Centers: T and P Diamond Events Internet

Apr 21 2017
C&R Boger Construction CR Boger Deceptive and illegal one-call-closesales practices Internet
Annoying Calls From CR Broger Construction Author: Seattle, Washington Builders & Contractors: C&R Boger Construction Internet

Apr 21 2017
joancee jewerly order a ring have not recive it. call the number no one answer. newyork Internet Author: albany, Georgia Jewelers: joancee jewerly Internet

Apr 21 2017
QLINK WIRELESS QLINK WIRELESS IS A JOKE DANIA BEACH Florida Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: QLINK WIRELESS DANIA BEACH, Florida

Apr 21 2017
AT&T SCAM ON TABLET AND WATCH DEAL Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Service Providers: AT&T Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
BB&T Fraudulent Bank Nationwide Question Author: King George, Virginia Banks: BB&T Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Morley Companies Inc Morley, Hyundai, Petty Tyrants, cheats, liars, deceptive advertising and promises, terrible employer One Morley Plaza Saginaw, MI 48603 Nationwide Author: Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Morley Companies Inc Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Live Tech My laptop crashed with error code called the company on the screen . Live Tech fix problem at cost over transfer money into account as refund now won't stop harassing on phone. For more money. Various people with Indian accent and using American names . Various locations Dallas Texas Washington DC Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Live Tech Internet

Apr 21 2017
ibex removed payment x2 with only one product sent internet Internet Author: Colchester, Connecticut Health Spas: ibex Internet

Apr 21 2017
Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Charleston Grand Hotel On April 13, 2017 I arrived to Ashley Lodge, located at 188 Judge Street, Harleyville, SC 29448. I had made the reservation through Hotels.com for two rooms for one night. As I mentioned to the receptionist Veronica at the time, the accommodation was very unsatisfactory in the following ways: When we arrived at the property, the hotel didn't look like any of the advertised photos on the website. Although we had booked on Hotels.com and supplied the number of guests, we were informed of a $10 charge for extra adult. We asked to see the policy that defined this but the receptionist was unable to produce any policy document. . It is a rip off. Harleyville South Carolina Author: Kernersville , North Carolina Hotel: Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Harleyville , South Carolina

Apr 21 2017
Vincent IT - Fraud Company Employee silence, You expect your employees to show up for work on time, to meet their work or nitpicking at tiny details, but you dont have money to pay them. I have been working in Vincent IT company for a few months but they don't have enough money to pay for three employees. Texas, Bhopal Nationwide Author: houston, California Computer Software: Vincent IT Nationwide