Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Cellular One, AT&T
There may be more reports for "Cellular One, AT&T"
For more results perform a general search for "Cellular One, AT&T"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 20 2017
Metro pcs manager Cleveland tn office Selling me faulty cell phone charge cords and cussing customers and rude behavior Cleveland Tennessee Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs manager Cleveland tn office Cleveland, Tennessee

Feb 20 2017
SPRINT Arch telecom Bogus Contract. Extorting money. Lies after Lies. Unprofessional. Unresponsive Anaheim California Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Hot Headz Marine Huffman, TX Avoid at all cost Huffman Texas Author: Kingwood, Texas Boat Marinas: Hot Headz Marine Huffman, TX Huffman, Texas

Feb 20 2017
Inate scientific research I ate skin serum Offered trial for 4.95, and charged me next 89.95 for months supply, i have returned them everyone, i have receipts with tracking number for all but last one Henderson NV Author: KINGSLAND, Georgia Telemarketers: Inate scientific research Kingsland, Georgia

Feb 20 2017
Muhaisen & Muhaisen, LLC Attorneys At Law Jihad Muhaisen, J.F. Muhaisen Jihad Muhaisen, attorney, has scammed many of his own clients Denver Colorado Author: denver, Colorado Lawyers: Muhaisen & Muhaisen, LLC Attorneys At Law Denver, Colorado

Earnest Bailey Purchased ebt card at a discounted rate
Author: Warren, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Earnest Bailey

Feb 19 2017
Suburban Sensations Suncoast Productions ltd No one to contact at Suburban Sensations, for help Chicago suburbs Internet Author: Streator, Illinois Adult Web Site: Suburban Sensations Internet

Go Smart Mobile Nationwide
Author: Savannah, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Go Smart Mobile Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
My Cell Phone Doctor aka CPD Wireless During a routine repair, the indian women who owns the store stole the healthy internal parts from my cell phone and replaced them with old malfunctioning parts so that she could sell my healthy parts for more profit. Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: My Cell Phone Doctor Tampa, Florida

Feb 19 2017
Joyce Taylor ; Fred Whitmore I just reported the IP address 157.55.235.162, which is associated with this farmhouse at (((REDACTED))) Potwin KS to the AntiHackers Alliance as well as to abuse@Microsoft.com and to RIPE for hacking.  Powtin Kansas Author: Denver, Colorado Federal Government: Joyce Taylor Powtin, Kansas

Feb 19 2017
Coinstar at Safeway west reno store warning defective machine reno Nevada Author: reno, Nevada Cash Services: coinstar reno, Nevada

Feb 19 2017
Mary A Pogue Purchased gold coins from Goldline Inc from 2009 thru 2013 in the amount of $250,000.00 and was overcharged by at least 35% The value of these coins at the time of purchase was only $137,000.00 .Mary was also over 90 years old at the time of these transactions hibbing Minnesota Author: Hibbing, Minnesota Sales People: Mary A Pogue hibbing, Minnesota

Feb 19 2017
HOTWIRE.COM hotwire sold a 5 star room hotel that was a 3 star at the best Internet Author: camden, New Jersey Hotel: HOTWIRE.COM Internet

Feb 18 2017
Don Dvorak horseshoeing Don Dvorak He is the worse shoer dont ever get him made at you he takes it out on your horse norco California Author: norco, California Horse Farrier: Don Dvorak horseshoeing norco, California

Feb 18 2017
PERFECT NUTRA SOLUTIONS Keeps sending product every month, month after month, even though I ordered only one sample which website stated I could reorder if I liked it. Pendleton Indiana Author: Casper, Wyoming Computer Mail Order: PERFECT NUTRA SOLUTIONS Pendleton, Indiana

Feb 18 2017
Consumers Distributing Marc King/ Cartlidge Davi Tiann Attempted to purchase an Iphone from a man named Marc King representing Consumers Distributing Vancouver Internet
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: Consumers Distributing Internet

Feb 18 2017
Center Workshop decietful. purchase is not what they advertise at all Sioux Falls Internet
Author: Greenwood, Indiana Printing & Copy Services: Center Workshop Internet

Feb 18 2017
Patrick Richard Beals, APA Fencing AKA All In One Fencing and More Shoddy craftmansship, overpriced fir crappy work. Promise to fix but keeps stalling! Had to redo entire fence myself! Ione California
Author: Sacramento, California Home Improvements: Patrick Richard Beals, APA Fencing Ione, California

Feb 18 2017
Cellunlocker.net Unauthorized Charge, Held my money while I was mislead by multiple support representatives, and was belittled Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellunlocker.net Internet

Feb 17 2017
Force Group Network Sold me advertising for home rental with guarantee that I would get one rental from them within 1 year. Charged me $995.00. We never received one rental through their company. They refused to refund my money. Florida Author: Duluth, Minnesota Telemarketers: Force Group Network

Feb 17 2017
MS Variety Stores I ordered and paid for goods in the 14th November 2016 and as at today's date have received nothing. I have emailed in numerous occasions and had no reply. What a scam  Internet Author: Padstow, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: MS Variety Stores Internet

Feb 17 2017
Volvo Cars Marin Marin Luxury Cars Volvo XC90 Bursts Into Flames and Burns Down My Garage After Being Serviced at Volvo Cars Marin Corte Madera California Author: Kentfield, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Volvo Cars Marin Corte Madera, California

Feb 17 2017
luxstyle intl i glanced at the website and did not order, and next thing i receive 85.00 worth of product denmark Internet Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Beauty Salons: luxstyle intl Internet

Feb 17 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios the only African-American lead company currently in the process of an IPO.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Intern Opportunities Available Author: Los Angeles, Alabama Producers: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. signal hill, California