Your Search | cellular one, at&t

Apr 17 2014
Verizon Wireless Customer Service Fail. Hyannis Nationwide Author: Harwich, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
John Anderson and Empire Financial Services John T Anderson is a scam Palm desert California Author: Lodi, California Financial Services: John Anderson and Empire Financial Services Palm desert , California

Apr 17 2014
Kramer and Kaslow. Philip A. Kramer of Calabasas, Calif.,as the company's agent. they stated in court that the fees were for hourly payment, but this is a lie because the payment of $5,000.oo was the first thing asked for before one could even join in on the so called MASS LITIGATION ALLIANCE,the case evaluator who took the check was MEGAN TERBAY 1900 Quail St.,suite #137. Newport Beach, California Author: SAN DIEGO, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Kramer and Kaslow Select State/Province

Apr 16 2014
National Fitness I signed up for a membership with a local gym called Square One Fitness. Apperently the gym shut down and I never received any notice before or after it went out of business. I have contacted National Fitness and was told that my membership contract was over. I wanted to cancel my gym membership as the gym was no longer open and had shut down. I've been getting charged a monthly membership for 3 months now and don't want to pay for a gym membership anymore for a club that is no longer open. i was informed that I would have to mail in a letter that stated that i wanted to cancel it and I'm still going to be charged yet another monthly charge for a gym that is shut down until they get my letter in the mail. They would not cancel my membership via fax nor phone so that I would not have to pay another monthly amount for a closed own gym. The staff on the phone was unfriendly AND an willing to cancel my membership even though my contract is up. I have had to go out of my way to cancel with a gym that is no longer in service, I've had to pay for several months of a gym that is closed, and now I can't even cancel the membership whithout going out of my way to write a letter and mail it in. It should not be this hard to get a membership to a gym that is closed down! I should have received a letter, email, or phone call from this company stating that the gym I go to went out of business which I never did. I would like to be cancelled from this membership without having to pay yet another monthly fee for a gym that is closed. It shouldn't be this difficult! Layton Internet Author: SLC, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: National Fitness Internet

Apr 16 2014
Vanilla reload network I just brought a vanilla reload card yesterday I was about to add the funds on to a debit card before I could do that they said the funds were never on there n I had my receipt n the card in my hand they scammed the wrong one I'm not stopping until I get my money bk Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: Vanilla reload network Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Capital One Credit Card Error in Credit Reporting Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Credit Card Internet

Apr 16 2014
Westgate resorts, westgate vacation villas, westgate town center practice intentional deceit and fradulent activities to make sure one cannot find out the truth in time kissimmee Florida Author: Magnolia, New Jersey Timeshare Rentals: Westgate resorts kissimmee, Florida

Apr 16 2014
Boost Mobile Owned by Sprint I opend an unlimited account with shrinking payments. Unlimited calls, texting, internet. Recently they started putting limits on my speed when I went over a certain gigs in a month. That is not unlimited. Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Stockton, California

Apr 16 2014
GoGoAir GoGoAir.com Deceptive, buried contract terms, one time fee Nationwide Author: Santa Rosa, California Internet: GoGoAir Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Triad Autoplex Tim, Adam One bad lemon will ruin repeat business Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: Clemmons, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Triad Autoplex Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Apr 16 2014
Brightspot Carriers holding your expensive phone hostage? My story Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Brightspot Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
at&t Mobile phone got money without authorization. Orlando fl Author: Orlando, Florida Liars: at&t Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Circle Concepts Atlas Charity, RDC campaign, At&t campaign Absolute deception Columbus, Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Advertising Agencies: Circle Concepts Columbus, Ohio

Apr 16 2014
AT&T ATT Celular Will not honor their documents, additional charges on account, bill is 8x what was agreed upon (with documented proof) and they now call it misinformation Portland Oregon Nationwide Author: none, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Metro PCS ,miraj ,Communitcations authorized retailer) Refuses to Refund My Purchase corpus christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS corpus christi, Texas

Apr 16 2014
Walmart Family Mobile THIS COMPANY IS A RIPOFF AND DOES NOT CARE THAT YOU WASTE YOUR MONEY FOR THEIR AWFUL SERVICE Albuquerque New Mexico
Author: MC MINNVILLE, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Albuquerque, New Mexico

Apr 16 2014
T Boji Construction Tony Boji Scam artist. Will not pay subs. Does bad work Livonia Michigan Author: Romulus, Michigan Home Improvements: T Boji Construction Livonia, Michigan

Apr 16 2014
Mint Cellular LLC - - John Mint - mymintcellular@gmail.com Possible Recipient of your PayPal payment : Aaron Yelenick (Yelenick22@gmail.com) fraud, moneypak scam Salt Lake City, Internet Utah Author: Greenfield, Indiana Cameras & Video: Mint Cellular LLC - - John Mint - mymintcellular@gmail.com Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 16 2014
mintcellular.net mint cellular llc Complete rip off they steal money from you and you don t recieve product salt lake city Utah Author: St.Louis, Missouri Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: mintcellular.net salt lake city, Utah

Apr 16 2014
instantcheckmate, online background checks and criminal history... slected one time unlimited search for a month and was billed for 8 more months before i realized what was happening Internet Author: Nucla, Colorado Consumer Services: instantcheckmate Internet

Apr 16 2014
blue sky windpower canceled one year guarantee for parts and repair after five months. refuses to work on our wind turbine. internet Internet Author: sarcoxie, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: blue sky windpower Internet

Apr 16 2014
TMobile Fradulent Fees and Unwillingness to disclose them now sent to Collection Company! Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: TMobile Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Jennifer Beegle - Margie Beelge Sales I went to an estate sale this weekend. This lady they call as Jenn (her name is Jennifer) is so rude, cruel, revengeful, vile and absoultely unethical and bully. I will never go again to another sale they have. Infact I will be going to several other successful companies like this one which often have great sales.  Houston Texas Author: Texas Auctions: Margie Beegle Sales Houston, Texas

Apr 16 2014
Credit One Bank Credit One Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: Irving, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 16 2014
Mint Cellular LLC - John Mint - mymintcellular@gmail.com Total Scam Company - no merchandise, just stealing Salt Lake City Utah Author: Taylor, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mint Cellular LLC Salt Lake City, Utah