Your Search | cellular one, at&t

Dec 03 2016
Altera pest control sales rep lied to get me on a contract for 4 services one time every 3 months and and told me removing mice and raths in attic is covered pleasanton California Author: San Jose, California Pest Control: Altera pest control pleasanton, California

Dec 03 2016
Direct Tv ATT Direct TV I signed up for a two year contract at 220 channels for 65 a month. After the second month the bill went up to 78 dollars. Then I had to call in to have it corrected. every month it was higher and higher and new channels were being added. They said they offer channels for free and that I needed to call in and cancel. I said I did not ask for the NFL package or any other channels and my bill should always be 65 dollars. They wanted to charge me for canceling the service because they breached our agreement. Very deceptive billing practices, I also get forwarded to the Philippines for customer service. los angeles California Author: Harbopr City, California Cash Services: Direct Tv

Dec 03 2016
Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless Scam - Data Usage ALamo California Yes you can... Author: Alamo, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless ALamo, California

Dec 03 2016
Angelo trucking and construction Robert Trevino Used me as a subcontractor with agreement to pay monthly. At the end he did not pay. San Angelo Texas Author: San Angelo, Texas Trucking Companies: Angelo trucking and construction San Angelo, Texas

Dec 02 2016
Nicole @ UHI Cosmetics also assisted by Vi Also Vi @UHI Cosmetics Nicole told me NOT to return the products like it says on the receipt but to wait to hear from her after she has spoken to the manager at the ADORE store in west count shopping mall in St. Louis, MO 63131 Miami Beach Florida Author: Manchester, Missouri Questionable Activities: Nicole @ UHI Cosmetics also assisted by Vi Miami Beach , Florida

Dec 02 2016
VIP Motoz I bought new headlights for my SUV. The shipping takes almost a month from California to Arizona. I had them installed and one month later had the car detailed. Both head lights are not properly sealed and water has collected in the headlights. It is past the 60 days from purchase. Of course 30 of those days from purchase I did not have them in my possession. What a rip off! Fontana Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: VIP Motoz Internet

Dec 02 2016
US Hole in One US Hole in OneInteractive PromotionsUS Hole in One ScamSurebetTournament Promotions US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania
Author: Chicago, Illinois Golf Courses: US Hole in One Ardmore, Pennsylvania

Dec 02 2016
Hoverboard360 IMoto Hoverwear360 I bought a Hoover board December 2016 I received a email stating that I had to send it back because of the recall I sent it back and I was under the impression that I would get a refund I have not heard from them and everytime I call no one answers the phone it keeps sending you to the voicemail Internet Author: Ellenwood, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Hoverboard360 Internet

Dec 02 2016
J Mac Radiator Keith Gas Tank Repair was considered Experimental at consumers cost Salt Lake City Utah Author: RIVERTON, Utah Auto Repair Service: J Mac Radiator Salt Lake City, Utah

Dec 02 2016
metro pcs Nationwide Author: loris, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of this Report was not a customer of the Complainant. | Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Sposen Realty, Sposen Signature Homes, J Roberts and Company, My Home Kinnect ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) or JEREMY SPOSATO Cape Coral Florida Sposen Homes is a great builder Author: Cape Coral , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Cape Coral, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Diamante Cabo San Lucas If you read or hear anything negative about this Company, Believe it! Stay away from them. Cabo San Lucas Mexico Wow! Take a look at what's really going on here! Author: Eugene, Oregon Liars: Diamante Cabo San Lucas Cabo San Lucas,

Dec 02 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order (#DE160381) for a total of $59.85 on November 11th and have not heard from them and I haven't recieved my order. Doesn't give one Internet Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 02 2016
Sherry T False information, not following through, hiding information Ewa Beach Internet Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Sherry T Internet

Dec 01 2016
Cheapscrips Sa;es I placed an online order and my check for $150.00 was cashed but the product never received. The copany sent an email that I'd receive an order and tracking number within 1 week, but they never came. Unknown Internet Your order is at the post office! Author: Grass Valley, California Questionable Activities: Cheapscrips Sa;es Internet

Dec 01 2016
AirG Erroneous charges Canada Internet Author: AURORA, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: AirG Internet

Dec 01 2016
Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Ultimate Green LivingHealth & Fitness Expolevoncleaningservice@gmail.comDoor to Door Services TCME Management I signed up for a vendor event. Come to find out, it was a scam. I'm out $155.00 and would love to get it back or them jailed. I'm not the only one. I assumed Little Rock. So unknown Internet Author: Little Rock , Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Internet

Dec 01 2016
DermaFi fulfillment ordered a free trial & now every month they send another jar of this face lotion at the cost of appx. $85.00 I've researched a way to stop this to no avail. I have collected 9 jars - unopened, unused. I can return the product but I want to be refunded & this nonsense to stop. Akron Ohio
Author: aptos, California Attorney Generals: DermaFi Akron, Ohio

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
T-Mobile INC T-Mobile will not let me call 911 - Nationwide Nationwide Author: Webster, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile INC Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Square Trade/ Staples Bought a desktop from staples and they sold us a warranty with squaretrade. Same story to the T never received a box, called 3 times more and still no box, going to send a tech over....no tech, back the box etc Bozeman Montana Author: Belgrade, Montana Computer Manufactures: Square Trade/ Staples Internet

Dec 01 2016
EIN Filing Service Misrepresented their company as IRS, refused to refund on a Federal Tax ID the very next day because a young person made a mistake. Customer service was rude, although I called immediately to correct the error. Reporting this company to the Texas BBB and would recommend no one utilize this company. Albuquerque Texas False Accusation Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Income tax: EIN Filing Service Internet

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire www.thedealempire.com Took my money- 30 days later still no product- No one answers Customer Service Phone or Email Irving Internet. Located in Irvine California
Author: Port Orange, Florida Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
Petland We bought a Pug in Sept. at the Robinson Township Pet Land. The dog cost $2500. We were told at time of purchase that the dog needed nasal surgery. We were told at the time we spayed the dog to get this procedure done and bring back the receipt to the Petland in Robinson for Re-imbursement.  Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Pet Shops & Supplies: Petland Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Dec 01 2016
Brian P. Ballo, Esq. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of the Report was never a client of the Complainant. | Brian P. Ballo, Esq. Law Office of Brian Ballo Brian P. Ballo, Esq and ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)), ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Aliso Viejo, California Author: Bellflower, California Lawyers: Brian P. Ballo, Esq. Aliso Viejo,, California