CELLULAR ONE, CELLULARONE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Cellular One, CellularOne
There may be more specific results for "Cellular One, CellularOne"
For more specific results for "Cellular One, CellularOne"
Showing 1-25 of 43,817 Found Reports For more specific results for "Cellular One, CellularOne"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 22 2017
Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment George told us it would be 350..00 to rebuild 2 leaf springs which all they did was 1 metal Spring on each one. 1 bushing was so loose you could move it on and out had to take it back and also the did not put any insert. Therefore these were not rebuilt as promised Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

May 19 2017
HTowngadgets Do not  buy from this company at all. They ripped me off out of 280 dollars. Bought a phone from them and the description said the battery was in good condition.  That was a lie because even when the phone is at 100% it dies. They sold me a phone with a bad battery and they knew it. Check their reviews. They've done it to  too. Not a trusted seller. They are scammers. Internet
Author: Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: HTowngadgets Internet

May 19 2017
Pinkys klassy Kar wash My husband had my car done for Mothersday they did a verry disappointing job. The manger was the one who sold him the car wash and told him oh man it's gonna look like a brand new car. I had to nit pick them to do extra stuff and it still looked like crap.. I had atleast 3 friends say dam. I thought ur husband just had the car done it's Dosent look like it. . Kind of embarrassing. Won't be going back here ever .the worse part was we paid 240 Antioch California Author: Antioch, California Car Washes: Pinkys klassy Kar wash Antioch, California

May 19 2017
Eatongroup Credit One C.C. Failure to work with Consolidation. Credit cons Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: West Monroe, Louisiana Collection Agencies: Eatongroup Baton Rouge, Louisiana

AT&T Deceptive business practices by AT&T Atlanta Nationwide
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

May 19 2017
Samsung No Support Seoul Internet Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Internet

May 19 2017
Epione Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Epione is dedicated to total customer satisfaction.*UPDATE: Epione pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Epione recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Ardmore , Pennsylvania Plastic Surgeons: Epione TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. Los Angels- California USA, California

May 19 2017
Epione Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Epione’s team is dedicated to patient satisfaction.*UPDATE: Epione pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Epione recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: denver, Colorado Plastic Surgeons: Epione - Dr. Simon Ourian TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. Beverly Hills, California

May 19 2017
Epione Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Customer Satisfaction and Desired Results is what Epione strives for when servicing their patients. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Epione pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Epione recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: los angeles, California Plastic Surgeons: Epione - Dr. Simon Ourian TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. BEVERLY HILLS, California

May 19 2017
USA Nursery USA Nursery Internet Fraud - Took my money never sent my trees -won't return emails. Mailbox always full so you cannot leave a message and NO one ever answers Woodbury, CT Author: Pilot Mountain, North Carolina Nurseries: USA Nursery Internet

May 19 2017
Angela3006smith@gmail.com Angela Smith U.S.Army Sgt. 1st Class 1996 Toyota Tacoma SR5 for sale on Craig's List $1700.00 Hurry, one week to sell. Unknown, but Newberg, Oregon was shown on map Internet Author: Nampa, Idaho Motor Vehicle: Angela3006smith@gmail.com Internet

May 19 2017
AMP Security On April 29, 2017 - I signed an agreement with AMP Security LLC of 1216 S 820 E #300 American Fork, UT 84003 with an understanding that I could cancel with one week without any fees. So on Monday, May 1, 2017, I called their customer service number 800-8 Take Your Money & Keep Your Money Then Ignore you American Fork Utah Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: AMP Security American Fork, Utah

May 18 2017
John mecandante Mr John rent a house to me on April 5 I gave him partial money to get in the house he told me stories and other things I like is nice I'll give you I have 1000 people about the house I have one person right now I'll tell you now I won't let them have th Nationwide Author: Garfiled, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: John mecandante Nationwide

May 18 2017
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo losing my financial data and I have online payment accounts deleted Huntersville North Carolina Good One Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

May 18 2017
lexington law firm julia.roberts@lexingtonlaw-firm.com This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number EVR-7858721 with one of Cash Advance Inc. The company in order to notify you that after making calls to you we were not able to get hold of you so the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Internet This is from a Scammer! Author: tamiment, Pennsylvania Cash Services: lexington law firm Internet

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 18 2017
Trevor Brady Most Deceptive/Manipulative Individual You Will Ever Encounter! Beware!!! Greenville North Carolina Author: Anywhere, Other Cellular Phone Companies: Trevor Brady Internet

May 17 2017
Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Procell, Procell Hammocks, Procell Little Havana, Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Ripped me off. Lied to me and took my money. Lied about product sold. They did not refund or fix the problem and they assumed no responsibility for making it right. Miami, Kendall, Hammocks, Little Havana Florida Author: Miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Miami, Florida

May 17 2017
Terry collins I found this website for pembroke Welch corgis. I checked with the better business bureau in Atlanta,they informed me there was only one complaint in 3 years and that was for paperwork. This person I believe now did not give me his correct name. I sent him the payment for the puppy . The bottom line no puppy and he has my money. I feel ridiculous and embarrassed that I fell for this scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Bradford, Massachusetts Liars: Terry collins Atlanta, Georgia

May 17 2017
Sprint Sprint lied to me about the terms of my contract, did not properly repair my phone or submit my phone to the company for warranty, and took hundreds of dollars for services they never rendered Austin, Texas Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

May 17 2017
Derek Morel Dee Awarded a fraudulent report on my claim. The lady hit me, but she told them I hit her but they refused to go to court and he awarded her anyways and i was the one injured. New Orleans, Louisiana Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Derek Morel New Orleans, LA 70128,

May 17 2017
One staff medical , Mike mcqueen Unprofessional, rude, yelled, telling me I made him look bad. Omaha Nebraska Author: South amboy, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: One staff medical Omaha, Nebraska

May 17 2017
INMATEAID.com Inmate Aid, LLC Supposedly gives you phone number for monthly charge your incarcerated one can call you at cheaper prepaid rate. Greenacres, FL Internet Tip for the future - check other websites before you commit Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Telephone Companies: INMATEAID.COM Internet

May 17 2017
MasterTech Automotive, Inc. False and incompetent diagnosis that engine was bad. 25.00 per day storage. Paid 400.00 yet company trying to take my car and title. Nothing wrong w engine. Fixed one spot drivers dude axle. Refuses to test drive car and let me ride along. I need car driven to verify axle job but the refuse. Trying to take my car. Never ever go there. Find another shop. Gresham Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Auto Mechanics: MasterTech Automotive, Inc. Gresham, Oregon

May 16 2017
Net10 Stole My Rollover Minutes Miami Florida Author: Coon Rapids, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Net10 Miami, Florida