Your Search | cellular vibe & cricket wireless

Apr 29 2016
Boost Mobile Their return policy is a JOKE. They INCLUDE THE DAYS OF SHIPPING IN THE 10 DAY RETURN PERIOD California Internet Author: Randleman, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Internet

Apr 27 2016
Cellular outfitters I had placed the first order with no problems. I then received an e-mail offer for 30% off my next order. I placed the second order but never received the 39% off as offered. I e-mailed them numerous times with no result. I e-mailed the better business bureau and have had no response from them either. Internet
Author: Oak hill, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular outfitters Internet

3, Report #1302064

Apr 26 2016
Cell Phone Repair CPR Don't admit mistakes, Unprofessional Trion Georgia Author: Mentone, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Cell Phone Repai Trion, Georgia

Apr 26 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital clients express gratitude for the firm's commitment to transparency and best in class execution. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TowerPoint Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Towerpoint Capital a company that invests, manages wireless real estate throughout the country. Towerpoint Capital works with major wireless service providers. Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 25 2016
Apple Inc. To unlock the lost status of Iphone 6 www.apple.com US Author: Beijing, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Apple Inc.

Apr 25 2016
FreedomPop Scammers! Once they get your credit card info, they NEVER stop CHARGING YOU! They Even charge you when you try to down grade the free for one month crap! Internet Author: Pennington, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Internet

Apr 25 2016
Securitel Sptint.com/claims They claim I have $200 deductible to replace my phone Na Internet Author: SOUTH SAN FRANCISC, California Cellular Phone Companies: Securitel Internet

Apr 25 2016
Dcwisp Douglas County Wireless ISP false billing. Ripoff Sent to collections on false premise Roseburg Oregon lots of luck Author: winston, Oregon Internet Service Providers: Dcwisp Douglas County Wireless ISP Roseburg, Oregon

Apr 24 2016
T-mobile I was defeated and T-mobile illegally charge $5.99/min roaming without my knowledge or request Los Angeles California not even once?? Author: Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Los Angeles, California

Apr 24 2016
Verizon wireless Data scam Nationwide Author: Princeton, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
Family Mobile Can't pay bill once you no longer have an active account Nationwide Author: Apopka, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
Consumer Cellular They told me so many different stories & told me incorrect info numerous times! No communication w/ each other. Took money from my account after they promised 2 take off auto pay due 2 financial hardship, charged me 4 extra Internet when they promised 2 shut off their data, lied about taking off auto pay numerous times, had 2 file dispute w/ my bank & had 2 stop payment on them. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Consumer Cellular

Apr 23 2016
Cricket Wireless False advertisement and consumer fraud Nationwide Author: Pueblo, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Official iphone unlock.co.uk Officialunlock iPhone london This website is a rip off. They have charged me on my card, twice, and wanted me to pay more money for a service that i never recieved. London Internet Author: Humboldt, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Official iphone unlock.co.uk Internet

Apr 22 2016
Areli Gonzales Lilly I got ripped off by ordering a trial of Skin Element and Eye Vibe. Pacolma California Author: San Antonio , Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Areli Gonzales Pacolma, California

Apr 22 2016
DealZingo Scam, Lies, Fraud Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: DealZingo Internet

Apr 21 2016
Edealszone LLC ordered a wireless back-up camera from Sears order fulfilled by Edealszone LLC mdse. will not work and want to return for refund Internet Author: Litchfield, Maine Car Stereos & Alarms: Edealszone LLC Internet

Apr 21 2016
Freedompop Wireless Rip off on service provided--charged for service not provided L.A. Califorina Nationwide Author: tustin, California Cellular Phone Companies: Freedompop Wireless Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
Metro Pcs Bellmead Texas Author: West, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro Pcs Bellmead, Texas

20, Report #1192747

Apr 21 2016
Smart Choice Payments REVIEW: Verified Safe - Smart Choice Payments dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Smart Choice Payments past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality career consulting services to clients. Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C. Massachusetts *UPDATE: Smart Choice Payments pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Smart Choice Payments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Utah Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Wholesale Merchant Services | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Wholesale Merchant Services provides electronic payment solutions, related merchant services for small to medium size businesses in Canada. Wholesale Merchant Services, a consultative approach in developing long-standing relationships with merchants, Independent Sales Offices, & Cash Advance Partners to enhance the way they do business. Beaverton, Oregon

Apr 20 2016
safelink/tracfone wireless Government Assisted free cell phone... Don't let 'em fool ya! I have had first a no contract tracfone first then became disabled, unfortunatly after completing my life long dream of completing my degree! I noticed I could change my trackfone into a safelink phone. Sounds simple right... Wrong... My biggest complaint is thestaff and company themself. I went round and round with them for the original change, Finally straighten it out...$ years later I would have thought they would hire a better staff and provided training. I was dead wrong!!! They shut my phone off in March 2016 and Iwas forced to purchase with my megar budget and terminal illness another trackfone, just so I had some communication.  It is a crap shoot when u call? I have spent at least5 20 hours of my time on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Get my safelink on????Nope! Took all my minutes again too! Serious training needed these agents are just , no other way to put it... Uneducated and stupid!!!! Michigan Author: Otisville, Michigan Museums: safelink/tracfone wireless Michigan

Apr 20 2016
Assurance Wireless Ineffective Lifeline Wireless Company Nationwide Author: Belmont, California Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
FreedomPop Very deceptive, try to trick you in MANY different ways, typical dishonest american company, DO NOT BUY! Los Angeles Internet, California
Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Internet

Apr 19 2016
Foad (Frank) Ziyad Frank at Eazy Mobile Inc. Misrepresented Quality of iPhone 6's Sold to MobilePlus Worldwide Midlothian Illinois
Author: Santa Ana, California Cellular Phone Companies: Foad (Frank) Ziyad Midlothian, Illinois

Apr 19 2016
AT&T Getting the Run Around = Fraud Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Internet