CELLULAR VIBE & CRICKET WIRELESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Cellular Vibe & Cricket wireless
There may be more specific results for "Cellular Vibe & Cricket wireless"
For more specific results for "Cellular Vibe & Cricket wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
KANOA Pre ordered wireless ear buds back in 2016. Despite false claims of set backs and pre production ramp ups, they promised to have ear buds delivered by June 2017. Now if you check their website, it is shuttered. Reddit is set to private. All social media is unmanned and defunct. No email, nothing to warn the customers they are not getting anything. I am out $160. Whats worse, they kept the preorder offer going the entire time knowing they were not going to produce ANYTHING up until the last second. Internet
Author: Mendon, Massachusetts Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: KANOA Internet

Aug 23 2017
KANOA INC Kanoa They promised a pair of wireless earphones with multiple unique features for $150 and after 2 years of not sending a product updated their website saying they are stopping production and shut down all means of contact. Internet Author: Spokane Valley, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: KANOA INC Internet

Aug 23 2017
Cellular Outfitter I purchased 6 cell phone wallet cases and they were all extremely small and they will not return my money or accept their merchandise back. Riverside California Author: Detroit, Michigan Computer Mail Order: Cellular Outfitter

Aug 22 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk Wireless Didn't get what I paid for, was blamed for it! Nationwide Author: Burton, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Sprint Sprint wireless Buy out program Carol Stream IL Nationwide Author: Hanover, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Metro PCS Customer Service and Supervisors Repeatedly Lie to Customers Atlanta Nationwide Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
U.S. CELLULAR overcharge no customer service lied JANESVILLE WI Wisconsin Nationwide Author: JANESVILLE, Wisconsin Internet Services: U.S. CELLULAR Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Freedom Pop Unauthorized charges, bad customer service, no assistance Nationwide Author: Russellville, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Tracfone Safelink safelink wireless customer and i was mislead with incorect infomation with a certatin plan Miami Florida Tracfone Safelink safelink wireless customer and i was mislead with incorect infomation with a certatin plan Miami Florida Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami , Florida

Aug 20 2017
Straight Talk did had the unlimited everything for 45.00 while back Miami Florida Straight Talk did had the unlimited everything for 45.00 while back Miami Florida Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami , Florida

Aug 20 2017
T-Mobile refused customer Bellevue Washington Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Bellevue, Washington

Aug 20 2017
Boost Mobile Cell Phone serivce Irvine California Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Irvine, California

Aug 20 2017
Cricket Yesterday, Saturday August 19th my phone said No Service. Even though my account is paid. So I go to the Wahiawa Cricket store and and after about 35 minutes they reconnect it to the tower or whatever. Ok, then it worked again. Today, the next day, I have no service AGAIN. So I go back and the store's hours are 11-5 and no one is there at 11. At 12:20 I'm still standing out there and no one shows up. Wahiawa Hawaii Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Telephone Companies: Cricket Wahiawa, Hawaii

Aug 20 2017
AT&T Bill illegally for over $900 via prior bank draft authorization. We have not had any service with them for months! Nationwide Author: Seguin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
AT&T DirectTV Contract from AT&T said internet would work and it DID NOT. Burleson, Texas Nationwide Author: Morgan, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
ZTE Metro PCS ZTE ZMAX PRO complete garbage warning do not buy!!! ZTE USA Nationwide Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: ZTE Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Verizon Wireless Data Charges Ripoff Nationwide Author: Pennsylvania Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
T Mobile I have been with the company since 2008 and I they have changed for the worse. They use to care about their customers, but now they only care for their profits. I have had issues with Samsung phones twice on less than 6 months!!! To get a replacement is rare without shelling out another couple hundred dollars. The service is poor and does not work in areas locally and when traveling.Nationwide Author: Sandy, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Santa Monica Wireless Items Do Not Work Santa Monica Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Santa Monica Wireless Internet

Aug 16 2017
DDI Utilities Charged for fraudulent purchases and a subscription I did not approve. Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: DDI Utilities Internet

Aug 15 2017
Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
FREEDOM POP I spent 40.00 the first month and then couldnt change it to free. After several months and a ton of money I cut off my billing. This is so insane Internet Author: los gatos, California Cellular Phone Companies: FREEDOM POP Internet

Aug 14 2017
cricket wireless llc & at&t wireless CRICKET LOCKED MY PERSONAL DEVICE PURCHASE AND PAID OFF AT BEST BUY AND WONT UNLOCK IT EVEN WHEN THE PHONE NEVER BELONG TO THEM.. THEY ARE HOLDING MY PHONE HOSTAGE atlanta Georgia Author: SAN DIEGO, California Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless llc & at&t wireless atlanta, Georgia

Aug 14 2017
Cricket Wireless Store Manager...Mikkel Activation Fraud Daytona Beach Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Daytona Beach, Florida