Your Search | cendant mortgage, now "phh mortgage services" is unbearable to deal with

Jan 21 2017
Nicholas Davis Forex Scam Artist. Nicholas Davis is a crook 917-939-9613 Union New Jersey Author: Jersey Village, Texas Online Trading: Nicholas Davis Internet

Jan 21 2017
Aerial & Security Services Scotland/Aerial Express Wouldn't touch with a bargepole Glasgow Internet Author: Davwntry, Alabama Cable Companies: Aerial & Security Services Scotland/Aerial Express Internet

Jan 21 2017
Support@msvarietystore.net I ordered two things from these people an owl bag and an owl necklace. Tried to get in contact. Comes up as invalid email address. Have not received order or anything from to say when I will receive . The order was put in on the 15th Nov 2016 Support@msvarietystore.net Internet Author: Perth, Alabama Adult Book Stores: Support@msvarietystore.net Internet

Jan 21 2017
Psychic Shelby Scam artist, prays on victims looking to change their lives. Asks for money to clear away darkness from your soul. Promises money will be returned and it never is. Do not trust her. Highland Mills New York Author: Hudson Valley , New York Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Shelby Highland Mills, New York

Jan 21 2017
UDS Life Udslife My package never got to me. They never answered my emails. Internet Author: Fairburn, Georgia On-Line Stores: UDS Life Internet

Jan 21 2017
Gold Rush Interntional Reverend John Peterson sen money to Jane Harbin at 1609 Price Dr. Oklahoma phone number for john is876-894-7322 He tryed to get me to send $250.00 to pay for taxes to receive a larger amount of money. I didn't fall for it. Been scammed by internet people. Jamacia Nationwide Author: Loundonville, Ohio Accounting: Gold Rush Interntional Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Bluesky Investment Capital/ Sam Banda Bluesky never closed my loan? 4 months wasted, and he apparently ripped off guy who referred us as well. Hartford Connecticut Nationwide Author: Danbury, Connecticut Mortgage Companies: Bluesky Investment Capital/ Sam Banda

Jan 21 2017
officialnflshop.us Dosomebiz.com bought a jersey and got a mesh one instead of real jersey as it was shown and described! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! They state they offer no hassle return and refund, I've been fighting for 2 months to get refund on crappy jersey that wasn't what was described! China Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Sporting Goods: officialnflshop.us Internet

Jan 21 2017
uShip uShip sent a drug addict to haul our church van!! Nationwide Author: Lincoln, Illinois Auto Shipping Companies: uShip Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Gmail Customer Support Help Desk No one should ever be charged to delete an email account!!! Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Internet Fraud: Gmail Customer Support Help Desk Internet

Jan 21 2017
Rev.Peter Popoff Rev.Peter Popoff, People for Christ, In Will not stop Harassing my mother who is in a home and has dementia... She is also 88. I wrote them several times and told them to leave her alone. She is even called several times daily. The ad was on the television. My family and I need help. UPland California Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: Rev.Peter Popoff UPland, California

Jan 20 2017
Ray and mikes home improvements Ray Barao JR Replaced my roof and had a bunch of Mexicans on my roof rushing to get the job done next day it's rained now I have to replace my ceilings. Acushnet Massachusetts Author: New Bedford , Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Ray and mikes home improvements Acushnet, Massachusetts

Jan 20 2017
Intuit / Quickbooks Why no business should be doing business with Intuit or using quickbooks Unknown California Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Intuit / Quickbooks Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Renners auto Overcharged towing and owner tried intimidation to get money Waterbury Connecticut Author: Waterbury , Connecticut Auto Towing: Renners auto Waterbury , Connecticut

Jan 20 2017
Payloadz, Shannon Sofeld Overcharged me for 10 years and then was hostile when I asked why. Refused to refund a penny of my money and was arrogrant, rude and hostile. New York New York Author: Monrovia, California Consumer Services: Customer: Payloadz Internet

Jan 20 2017
Kaplan University Kaplan Lied about having enough financial aid and loans available to recieve my bachelor degree Ft. Lauderdale Florida Nationwide Author: Elkland, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan University Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
The Advocacy For Consumer Right Leyton Ward Services to get release from my mortgage and get me money back. Lake Havasu City Arizona Author: Tehachapi, California Unusual Rip-Off: The Advocacy For Consumer Right Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 20 2017
wonderhear Advertised $39.95 charged $59.95 package arrived with no instructions,no phone #,DOES NOT WORK! San Diego California Author: Ft.myers, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: wonderhear San Diego, California

Jan 20 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Michael Sieger Michael Sieger claims to be an author and a publisher. I ordered his book, which I never received. I also paid him $3400 for a publishing project that never happened, and although he assured me that he would refund my money, he has not done so. This happened 3 years ago, and he is still marketing his books and services. Long Island New York Author: League City, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Traveler on the Backroads Internet

Jan 20 2017
ID Rack Walmart//IDRACK Sent another item in place of what I ordered with promise of carrying case and resenting correct product Internet Author: North Adams, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: ID Rack Internet

Jan 20 2017
teampro edge shotty merchandise-no reply to emails,no way to call Portland Internet Author: Clifton Park, New York Sports Cards & Memorabilia: teampro edge Internet

Jan 20 2017
Now Comm. tricked me into a deal, did a shotty job on wires & now a charge on my credit card that is not authorized. Tempe Arizona Author: Angola, Indiana Satellite Companies: Now Communications Tempe, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
Rippedu Skincare 8 I checked my checking account on 01/19/2017 and noticed $89.79 was taken out of my checking account. Did not authorized it. Don't know how and why it was withdrawn. I am on disability and can't afford this to happen to me. There is no number or address for me to try and solve this on my own. Please help me. Thank-you Mary Miller Internet Author: Westwego, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Rippedu Skincare 8 Internet

Jan 20 2017
ALTICE USA OPTIMUM AKA CABLEVISION REFUSED TO WAIVE LATE FEES EVEN THOUGH I WAS AWAY ON VACATION, THOUGHT THEY WERE PAID ALREADY BETHPAGE New York personal.... Author: COMMACK, New York Cable TV: ALTICE USA BETHPAGE, New York