CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE, TX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Central Clearing House, Tx
There may be more specific results for "Central Clearing House, Tx"
For more specific results for "Central Clearing House, Tx"
Showing 1-25 of 16,679 Found Reports For more specific results for "Central Clearing House, Tx"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
yonsalon.com Ordered 2 swamp coolers for my kids for a good price ,thought they were a clearance house, never got my order and tried to contact them but they took their fancy web site down ,then I find out they have been screwing people left and right but when I looked them up only great things poped up Ogden Internet/UTAH Author: Clearlake, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: yonsalon.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
usbirthcertificate.com WORST COMPANY EVER - SCAM!!! DO NOT USE THEM!!! Houston, TX, Texas Internet You went to the wrong website - go to USA.gov Author: Little Elm, Texas Consumer Services: usbirthcertificate.com Internet

Jul 25 2017
Set in Stone LLC Incomplete job, House a mess, Won't communicate with us, Still no house keys returned, Cost WAY more than estimate Clinton Michigan
Author: Dearborn, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Set in Stone LLC Clinton, Michigan

Jul 25 2017
A M Transmissions, Caldwell Tx Gary Stautzenberger Crook and a Liar Caldwell Texas Author: Paige, Texas Auto Repair Service: A M Transmissions, Caldwell Tx Caldwell, Texas

Jul 25 2017
The Society Mail goes to West Valley, UT but fax number is (214) Dallas, TX area Dallas, Texas Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma ORGANIZED CRIME: The Society Texas

Jul 25 2017
All Floridian Anthony Debolt This company took money from my elderly parents after promising to do major renovations in their new purchased home. The company did not pull one permit to do work on their house. Ft Lauderdale Florida
Author: Miramar, Florida Home Improvements: All Floridian Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Ramon Becerra Custom Iron WorksAKA: Customer Iron Group Ramon stole $1,100 deposit money and promised to return it since he could not perform the work (Iron gate in front of my house) but he never did, after repeated attempts by myself Yorba Linda California Author: Lake Forest, California Builders & Contractors: Ramon Becerra Yorba Linda, California

Jul 24 2017
Tristate Remodeling and Renovation Mike Sciubba Last year Aug 11 2016 Mike came to my house to take a down payment to do a kitchen He took $3500 and never came back with calls after calls promises after promises he never came back Marlton New Jersey Author: Camden, New Jersey Adoption Agencies: Tristate Remodeling and Renovation Marlton, New Jersey

Land Central Radius Management Land Locked ! Vancouver Washington
Author: Commerce Township, Michigan Computer Fraud: Land Central Vancouver, Washington

Jul 23 2017
Cox Automotive / Central Dispatch Cox Automotive / Central Dispatch - Pissing off Every Auto Transport Company in the business Nationwide
Author: Any Town, Computer Software: Cox Automotive / Central Dispatch Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Kagen M. Cooksley @ Regency Insurance Group Sold a homeowner's policy with People's Trust. Assured the inspector would only check the structure of the house, built in 2010, not all the boxes I had stored as I was remodeling another house. People's Trust cancelled my policy approximately 2 months later as I was unable to clear the boxes due to health issues. Fort Myers Florida Author: Miami, Florida Home Inspections: Kagen M. Cooksley @ Regency Insurance Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 22 2017
Fasciablaster, Ashley Black Guru, ABG LLC Anxiety, Adrenal Fatigue, Weight Gain, Headaches, Banned, Blocked Houston, Tx , Texas Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: Fasciablaster, Ashley Black Guru, ABG LLC Internet

Jul 21 2017
Valerie Payne Craigslist house rental scam. Henderson Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorney Generals: Valerie Payne Henderson , Nevada

Jul 21 2017
Liberty Data Center I have a POA for my elderly neighbor who lives alone. I went out to run an errand and while gone and totally the NO SOLICIATION sign posted, they entered the house and stole $68.00 from my neighbors purse. The sold a subscription to a legally blind woman suffering from dementia Glendale Arizona Author: Mamaroneck, New York Health Care Education: Liberty Data Center Glendale, Arizona

Jul 21 2017
Grand Southern Auctions, Sean R Bergstrom,, Paypal:Bergstromsean@yaqhoo.com I won Lot#157,1927S Peace SilverDolar,Nice High Grade Details Scarce Date.I valued this coin at Ms66 toMS68 My cost was $113.85, paid on April 23rd 2016. I did not recieve this coin and started calling on7/27/16, and was told my coin was sent to someone elseand that person kept my coin. I told them I won , paid all of thier cost and wanted this coin to finish my collection. I knew I had a very good win on the coin and that was why I was after this cion. I was told they could only send my money back,my responce was I WANT MY WON COIN. I called meny more times and did not get any responce. Has anyone had problems with this Auction House?? Douglasville Georgia Author: Pagosa Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Grand Southern Auctions Douglasville, Georgia

Jul 21 2017
DEALER FORCE DON QUEEN He lies, he scams people out of their money, i was working at the building one day and all of a sudden the lights went off because he coudlnt afford to pay thme, had two peoplpe work from home, you have to fight to get your money, , when he does give you money, he either puts it in the house door or in his mail box. he owes me alot of money, and he jsut gave me a check on Wednesday and now its been return from the bank twice because of no money ini hsi account, clearwater Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: DEALER FORCE clearwater , Florida

Jul 20 2017
Cricket Wireless Fraud and Scam attack on 84 year old Mexia Tx Texas Author: Mexia, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cricket Wireless Mexia Tx, Texas

Jul 20 2017
House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania; BBB of Pennsylvania, Attorney General of PA Sent me wrong color wig, I returned it. They said they did not take returns, the box was destroyed when I got it, and they said the wig smells. I had it sitting on my table waiting for a return label from them which never came, so I sent it back. Now they want to charge me for again returning a wig in the wrong color I did not order. They basically want me to accept a color I did not order and shove it down my throat! Pittsburg Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania Internet

Jul 20 2017
spiritentityremoval.com Anthony Cox Claimed to have removed dark entities from my house and give me an energetic rebalancing Internet Author: Maidstone, Other Fortune Tellers: spiritentityremoval.com Anthony Cox Internet

Jul 19 2017
WILLIAM PAIGE NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES OF STATEN ISLAND WILLIAM PAIGE OR BILL PAIGE William Paige didnt care if I lost my house! STATEN ISLAND New York Author: New York, New York Loan Modification: WILLIAM PAIGE NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES OF STATEN ISLAND STATEN ISLAND , New York

Jul 19 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions Allied Dispatch OVER $20,000 OWED AND THEY WON'T PAY OR CALL BACK! ROCKWALL, TX Johnson City Author: Rockwall, Texas Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Copano Bay Press Mark PusateriMichelle Haas Texas History Ripoff Artists, Ordered a Tx Ranger book for my terminally ill father inlaw, they took pymt and never delivered! Ingleside Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Questionable Activities: Copano Bay Press Ingleside, Texas

Jul 19 2017
SPEEDY CASH The below email was in my spam e-mail box today (7/19/2017 and I've no clue what it is for. I've never taken a loan out for $848.43. So, I google the email address that was included in the California Credit & Debt Services: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Austin, TX Austin TX Don't download or sign that consent - it is a scam Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Lawyers: SPEEDY CASH Austin , TX

Jul 18 2017
PARISION GLOW Horrible Product. Flakes on your face immed after application. The company keeps sending me more product, signed me up for some lame magazine, and of course I cannot find a way to locate them. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT BE SCAMMED. Susan White/ 5004 Ganymede Drive, Austin, TX 78727 Internet Author: EAGLE, Idaho Celebrities: PARISION GLOW Internet