Your Search | central community college & werner enterprises

Dec 03 2016
Plano Community Home Workplace Harassment. Hostile Work Environment. Plano Texas Author: Anonymous, Other Nonprofit Organizations: Plano Community Home Plano, Texas

Dec 02 2016
Florida Technical College (Deland Campus) I would not recommend anybody ever going to this sh*y a* school! Deland, Florida Nationwide Author: DELTONA, Florida Trade Schools: Florida Technical College (Deland Campus) Florida

Dec 02 2016
sweetpaulaspods.com, Paula Baldwin, Sweet Paula's Poppy Pods, Yates Enterprises Stole My Money-Product Not Sent South Tahoe California Author: Duncan, Oklahoma Florists: sweetpaulaspods.com Internet

Dec 02 2016
Ashoworth College Ashworth College DO NOT BE FOOL Nationwide Author: Freeport, Colleges and Universities: Ashoworth College Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Larry Beacham Enterprises, LLC The Larry Beacham Training; Champion Builder Ripe Off! Rude and arrogant in EVERY aspect! Tampa, Florida Internet Author: Oxnard, California Business Consulting: Larry Beacham Enterprises, LLC Internet

Nov 30 2016
Florida Metropolitain University, Corinthian College, Everest University Misrepresented the job market and ease of employment as well as amount of money made starting off in the field. Claimed that the field was in high demand. Lakeland Florida Author: Polk City, Florida Massage Therapists: Florida Metropolitain University Lakeland, Florida

Nov 30 2016
Aqua Isles Gables community HI, I was mislead by the office employee and the office manager Cynthia... I contacted the Regional Manager Allison Versaille and they still havnt contacted me. I was mislead on what was needed to move in credit wise...... They advised me that I was approved but I must pay my creditor... but my creditor is for my car loan in which I was involved in a car accident and still on my credit..... Janey advised me that if I'm approved I can move in but they called me 24 hours later and said your approved if you pay that debt.... that's very misleading.... diania beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Aqua Isles dianis beach, Florida

Nov 29 2016
Satin Youth Cream Deceptive and dishonest Brooklyn New York Author: Central Point, Oregon Beauty Products: Satin Youth Cream Brooklyn, New York

Nov 28 2016
Michelle Salerno Golden rule Telemarketing Scam. Do not do business with her or this company East central florida Florida Author: Villanova, Pennsylvania Telemarketing Companies: Michelle Salerno Florida

Nov 27 2016
Morgann Hill Designs Took the money and never delivered items Vista California Author: North Central, Florida Home & Garden Stores: Morgann Hill Designs Vista, California

Nov 23 2016
Suskin Enterprises Inc Perma Plate Salt Lake City Windshield warranty Warrenty is worthless. $475.00 for nothing. I got caught once on the fine print but not the second time. Still rejected my claim Salt Lake City Utah Author: Centennial, Colorado Auto Warranty: Suskin Enterprises Inc Perma Plate Salt Lake City Salt Lake City, Utah

Nov 23 2016
University of Maryland, University College UMUC hires incompetent instructors, who fail students; only 6% of UMUC undergraduates graduate Upper Marlboro Maryland Instructor is a known black racist! Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Colleges and Universities: University of Maryland, University College Upper Marlboro, Maryland

Nov 20 2016
Peaceable Kingdom Animal cult central! Internet Author: Chambersburg, Pennsylvania Neighborhood Services: Peaceable Kingdom internet

Nov 19 2016
Kast Realty Enterprises, LLC. SCAM COMPANY - WILL USE EVERY DIRTY TRICK TO RING YOU DRY Elizabethtown Kentucky Author: Kentucky Property Management: Kast Realty Enterprises, LLC. Elizabethtown, Kentucky

Nov 19 2016
precise mattress inspection Murphy & Schmidt Enterprises Not paying for work performed Glenview, illinois Author: holiday, Florida Warranty Companies: precise mattress inspection Internet

Nov 19 2016
Pat Mende Patricia Mende, Mid Central Realty Slumlord, Property Mis-Manager, Deceptive Landlord Madison Lake Minnesota
Author: Garden City, Minnesota Real Estate Services: Pat Mende Madison Lake , Minnesota

Nov 18 2016
Skin-Muze Market Max, Newmusc-Get-Mus, Havok Enterprises LLC Double Billing-No Nationwide Author: Southport, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Skin-Muze Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Suppclub.Co Unathorized automatic monthly withdraws College Park Maryland Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Clothing Stores: Suppclub.Co College Park, Maryland

Nov 16 2016
Keiser University Would not transfer but only one class from my 06/2016 degree from an accredited college that Keiser in Tampa was willing to transfer up to six classes. Also threatened to take away military 25% scholarship if I used student loans.  Port St. Lucie Florida Author: Port St. Lucie, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Keiser University FL

Nov 15 2016
ATT ATT retail stoe 3618 Marketplace Blvd. Bought two power cords for iPhone. Cost 50.00 and they don't work. Cool glow in the dark CRAP! atlanta Georgia Author: college park, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: ATT atlanta, Georgia

Nov 15 2016
COMCAST Comcast overcharged me 17 months, about 680.00 and they refuse to refund the money. atlanta georgia Author: college park, Georgia Electrical Services: COMCAST Internet

Nov 13 2016
SEARS SEARS HOME IMPROVEMENT CENTRAL AIRCONDITIONING SCREW OVER Nationwide Author: NANTICOKE, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: SEARS Nationwide

Nov 13 2016
Graceland Properties A & L Enterprises, Eagle Carports (Justin Texas) Graceland Of Justin, Lance Leverich Buyer Beware: Owner is Deceptive, a Lier and a all out Theif Justin Texas Author: Hurst, Texas Building Products: Graceland Properties Justin , Texas

Nov 10 2016
TORONTOTECHSERVICE SLIME ENTERPRISES shoes scam - ordering from Toronto, Canada receiving from China wrong shoes wenshanli 2#, Building 11, No.2 Street, Station So Internet
Author: st-eustache, Alabama On-Line Stores: TORONTOTECHSERVICE Internet

Nov 10 2016
Cash Advance Inc. Group of Companies Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, Paycheck Today, Payday OK, Cash Central Loans, CashNet 500,CashNet USA, Allied Cash, SuperPawn, Check into Cash, Check Smart, Ezmoney, and Cash land. I received an email saying I owe money for some kind of loan and there is a warrant out for my arrest. I call the number provided but it goes to a blank line and then turns busy. I'm a heart patient and this kind of thing makes me sick. SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: Beaumont, Texas Questionable Activities: Cash Advance Inc. Group of Companies SAN ANTONIO , Texas