Your Search | central property management & owner marilyn

1, Report #1319791

Jul 30 2016
Hamilton Capital Management Fraudulent Hiring Practices Columbus Ohio Author: Cleveland Heights, Ohio Financial Services: Hamilton Capital Management Columbus, Ohio

Jul 30 2016
ADCT PV vacation rentals/ owner SERGIO SERRALDE FLORES stole deposit for winter vacation rental no contract took $1000 USD deposit PUERTO VALLARTA MEXICO Author: ASPEN, Colorado Lodging: ADCT PV vacation rentals/ owner SERGIO SERRALDE FLORES PUERTO VALLARTA, Mexico

Jul 30 2016
service com usa have done many jobs for them was only been paid for 2. they owe me 4 to 5 thousand dollars for walmart work. its been months have not been paid. they are full of it. there accounting office will not talk with you. make up excuses.they are the worst of the worst company. i hope they all go to jail brielle New Jersey Author: rochester, New York Property Management: servicecomusa brielle, New Jersey

Jul 30 2016
116 Dunmore Drive Jupiter , Florida 33458 Lisa Fishman landlord. owner Slum lord Jupiter Florida Author: Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Lisa Fishman Jupiter , Florida

5, Report #1319762

Jul 30 2016
RESORT Property Management Jamea O. salesman'John Williams Owner of RESORT Property MGMT SCAMMED ME OUT OF $15,000 TO RENT MY TIMESHARES Atlanta Georgia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Timeshare Rentals: RESORT Property Management Atlanta, Georgia

6, Report #1319692

Jul 29 2016
Mesa Property Management Dishonest and Manipulating Victorville California Author: Upland, California Property Management: Mesa Property Management Victorville, California

7, Report #1319678

Jul 29 2016
Graybul van lines Gray Bull movers graybul van lines charged me $17,000.000 to move my belongings to Atlanta after sending someone out to my hose to llok at everything I moved. The price was binding for $3600.00. The man who the saleswoman said was the owner, Eli was rude and an extorted the money from me. He refused to honor the estimate.Then some woman named Bridget wwas even ruder. hollywood Florida Author: hollywood, Florida District Attorneys Assistant DA: Graybul van lines hollywood, Florida

8, Report #1319535

Jul 29 2016
maria sougias,landlord millionaire multi property slum lord, cardiff by the sea,all of north sad diego county California Author: carlsbad, California Landlords: maria sougias cardiff by the sea, California

9, Report #1319519

Jul 29 2016
KC HOME RENTAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES THEIR MAINTENANCE STAFF ILLEGALLY CUT THE LOCK & REMOVED ITEMS FROM MY STORAGE UNIT ROELAND PARK Kansas
Author: KANSAS CITY, Kansas Realtors: KC HOME RENTAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES ROELAND PARK , Kansas

10, Report #1319476

Jul 28 2016
Aspen Property Management Rip-Off Property Management Company Tacoma Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Questionable Activities: Aspen Property Management Tacoma, Washington

11, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

12, Report #1319292

Jul 27 2016
Atlanta Blue Jays Anthony Dye, Atlanta Blue Jays Baseball Owner took money for 16U season, provided only 50% season, kept all money Atlanta Georgia Power in Numbers Author: Roswell, Georgia Sports Teams & Clubs: Atlanta Blue Jays Atlanta, Georgia

13, Report #1319271

Jul 27 2016
Vision Property Management Lease To Own And Cash Homes - Vision Property Managementhttps://vpm3.com I was in search of a rental property on craiglist and i came across a three bedroom fixer upper home located at 137 Auriles street Duqesne PA 15110 initially i was interested in the advertisment of 350 down 320 a month you fix up from the begining i was scammed. False advertising this property i talk to a sales person who told me i would only need 900.00 to qualify for this property i said great eventhough my income was well over $900.00 but we all like to save and invest! Columbia South Carolina Author: Duquesne, Pennsylvania Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

14, Report #1319182

Jul 27 2016
Auto barn Paul Lu Auto barn (owner Paul Lu) ripped me off by selling me a car that had a severely cracked frame and was unsafe to drive off the lot. And went down hill from there. Marietta Georgia
Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Auto Dealers: Auto barn Marietta, Georgia

15, Report #1319161

Jul 27 2016
Broadstone Apartments Alliance Property Group WORST PLACE TO LIVE IN CLEARWATER Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Housing Rentals: Broadstone Apartments clearwater, FL

16, Report #1319080

Jul 26 2016
Al Serra Service Dept. James Marchetti, Tate and Eric Ripoff Service Dept. Rude coniviers shady Management Grand Blanc Michigan Author: Linden, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Al Serra Service Dept. James Marchetti Grand Blanc, Michigan

Jul 26 2016
Resort Getaway Management SKAM, FRUAD, THEFT Orlando Florida Author: toa alta, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Resort Getaway Management Orlando, Florida

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 25 2016
Lightning Electric Of Central Florida Sirus G. This mother f***** is not going to pay you after you done doing his bulls**t jobsites and hes going to give you a bouncing checks at the final you are not getting pay. Orlando, Florida Complete Fabrication - There is a reason why they are EX-employee Author: orlando, Florida Electrical Services: Lightning Electric Of Central Florida Orlando, Florida

Jul 25 2016
Bank of America, National Association will not release lien on property says it is the wrong bank runaround rude Charlotte Nationwide
Author: Mt. Vernon, Illinois Banks: Bank of America, National Association Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
JuicyLabs Douglas Cassel - Owner of Juicy Labs Does not pay court judgements North Judson Indiana Author: North Judson Indiana, Indiana Cleaning Services: JuicyLabs North Judson , Indiana

Jul 25 2016
JP Ramirez, Juan-Pablo Ramirez viterbiseo.com, emarijuanaclones.com, Strain Bank San Diego JP from Strain Bank ripped me off when he took my medicine. San Diego California
Author: San Diego, California SEO - Reputation Management: JP Ramirez, Juan-Pablo Ramirez San Diego, California

Jul 25 2016
ECorpX Pty LTD They took my money and never did the work I paid for. Internet Author: San Jose, Other SEO - Reputation Management: ecorpx Internet

Jul 25 2016
Chalak Group - The Elephant Bar Elephant Bar Management reneged on its promise to refund a 60$ gift card. Dallas Texas Author: Peoria, Arizona Restaurants: Chalak Group Dallas, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Classic Country Land LLC/Scott Wigginton Misrepresented property condition, accessibility, failed to maintain access roads, refused to grant refund Nationwide
Author: Pennsylvania Realtors: Classic Country Land LLC Nationwide