Your Search | certegy check services, inc

1, Report #1319239

Jul 27 2016
Scammed by Thumbtack Fake Reviews Fake Background Check A 5 star rated 11 times reviewed company destroyed my wood floors San Francisco CA
Author: fairfield, New Jersey Home Improvements: thumbtack Internet

2, Report #1319235

Jul 27 2016
Aptive Pretended to provide Quarterly service. I caught the guy playing on his cell phone and drinking a soda. Then he walked to the door and told me that he completed the service. This was the second time it happened. Carrollton Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Exterminating Services: Aptive Carrollton, Texas

3, Report #1319233

Jul 27 2016
Ron Marcus Said I was given a grant for $9000. Have to pay $200 to get it. Washington D.C. Dist of Columbia Author: EDINBURG, Texas Cash Services: Ron Marcus Washington D.C., Dist of Columbia

4, Report #1319228

Jul 27 2016
The Crossings @ Henderson Mill Coma Carter & Carl L. Route has BAD BUSINESS They have very BAD BUSINESS!!!! Chamblee Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Services: The Crossings @ Henderson Mill Chamblee, Georgia

5, Report #1319224

Jul 27 2016
Signals United Inc Ascendance Inc. Signals United, Marketing Southern California, Nationwide Author: California Internet Marketing Companies: Signals United Inc Nationwide

6, Report #1319202

Jul 27 2016
Power Home Roofing / Solar Power Home, LLC., Power Home Solar, LLC., Power Home Roofing, LLC. & Power Home Commercial Solar, Inc. Scam, Faulty Work, Unethical - screwing elderly people out of their hard earned money!! Mooresville North Carolina Author: Mesa, Arizona Solar: Power Home Roofing / Solar Mooresville, Carolina

7, Report #1319215

Jul 27 2016
OneForMerchants Got a free card reader with no fees other than each transaction Internet Author: Cocoa, Florida Credit & Debt Services: OneForMerchants Internet

8, Report #1319165

Jul 27 2016
RooterPlus Inspector Drain, Inc. Professional Scam Artists, Will Take Advantage Using Scare Tactics! Cumming Georgia Author: Cartersville, Georgia Plumbing: RooterPlus Cumming, Georgia

9, Report #1319178

Jul 27 2016
FUN TIME FULFILLMENT FUN TIME VACATIONS SLIMY SCAM ARTISTS!!! CLARKSBURG Maryland Author: Boca Raton , Florida Travel Services: FUN TIME FULFILLMENT CLARKSBURG, Maryland

10, Report #1319169

Jul 27 2016
Vehicle Services Department AutoAssure sells extended vehicle warranty Plano Texas Author: Joplin, Missouri Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

11, Report #1319152

Jul 27 2016
Individual_ Claims Chase Numbers 847-426-9209 and 2105200004, foreign speaking gentleman claims he is from Chase. I looked up the numbers and see other fraud reports. Block this number and NEVER answer an unknown number. If any caller wants to reach you and is a legit company/person, they will leave a voice message. Connecticut Internet Author: Connecticut Personal Services: 847-426-9209 Internet

12, Report #1319147

Jul 27 2016
Home report store Internet Author: Purcell, Oklahoma Personal Services: Home report store Internet

13, Report #1319143

Jul 27 2016
Economic Frauds Detection & Prevention Inc. Beware SCAM Fraud: Economic Frauds Detection & Prevention Inc Bradenton Florida Author: Alabama Financial Services: Economic Frauds Detection & Prevention Inc. Bradenton, Florida

14, Report #1319132

Jul 27 2016
Checkmate.com This company has ripped me off for almost $500. They have managed to take out 25 dollars a month for the past two years without even letting me know. I have not allowed them to renew my subscription and they were charging me. I am now unemployed and I charge my back for two years without my authorization las vegas nevada Author: Norfolk, Virginia Internet Services: Checkmate.com Internet

15, Report #1319122

Jul 26 2016
Good Sam Insurance Good Sam RV InsuranceGood Sam Insurance AgencyGood Sam Enterprises, LLC BAIT & SWITCH - Premiums Internet Author: Plainview, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Good Sam Insurance Internet

16, Report #1319117

Jul 26 2016
Unique Moving And Storage inc CaliforniaVanLines Incompetent, disorganized, confused, dishonest, rude, deceptive,unprofessional Columbus Ohio Author: Cape Coral, Florida Moving & Storage: Unique Moving And Storage inc Columbus, Ohio

17, Report #1319107

Jul 26 2016
BLACK PEOPLE MEET Stole money from my credit card without my consent! Chicago, Illinois
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Dating Services: BLACK PEOPLE MEET Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

19, Report #1319098

Jul 26 2016
Staples Inc. selfish, cheap, uncaring, controlling, no resolution, unproductive, unhelpful, greedy, poor customer NO service, do NOT do business with them! Richmond Hill Ontario
You are an unreasonable customer Author: Los Angeles, California Office Suppliers & Stationers: Staples Inc. Richmond Hill, Ontario

20, Report #1319097

Jul 26 2016
Ricky's Pools Rick Pleau Ricky did not finish contracted job Mauldin South Carolina
Author: Pelzer, South Carolina Pool Services: Ricky's Pools Mauldin, South Carolina

21, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

22, Report #1319061

Jul 26 2016
ACE ,Advance Cash Services Acs.collections.dept.incorps@gmail.com has been emailing me accusing me of taking out a loan with a company name Advance Cash Services for $300 but when I asked them for more information about the company , they refuse to send me the information. I am tired of them harassing me with this mess. Internet Author: SHREVEPORT, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: ACE (Advance Cash Services Internet

23, Report #1319049

Jul 26 2016
Countrywide Periodicals Inc RipOff Scammers - will not allow you to cancel subscriptions and charges you for full price of years worth of magazines!! Hamilton Montana Author: San Antonio, Texas Telemarketers: Countrywide Periodicals Inc Hamilton, Montana

24, Report #1319026

Jul 26 2016
Samantha Jackson Weddings Samantha Jackson Hosted bridal fair then canceled event and kept money paid for both. Miramar Beach, Florida Florida Author: Ft Walton Beach, Florida Wedding Services: Samantha Jackson Weddings Internet

Jul 26 2016
Samuel Enchill (Ekow) Samuel Enchill (Ekow) Unreliable Roommate Columbia, Maryland Author: columbia, Maryland Building Services: Samuel Enchill (Ekow) Columbia, , Maryland