Your Search | chad troutwine, veritas prep chad troutwine, chad troutwine malibu, ca

Jun 30 2016
Top Tier Painting LLC Michael Freed HORRIFIC. Took almost two weeks (much longer than quoted), left razor blades on the floor for my toddler to find, zebra stripes stillon ceilings even after they fixed them, dip cans, trash left for my children to find, they used my tupperware and utensils and left them dirty on my deck, did not prep the majority of the walls or ceilings, did not paint parts of ceilings at all, did not paint entire sections of trim, got paint spots on ceiling fans, windows, light switches, floors, my grass, the side of my house, clogged my sink and LEFT IT THAT WAY until I complained and then they emptied the trap into one of MY towels which they proceeded to leave sopping wet under the sink, they painted our master bedroom with obviously a roller filled with water and dried paint since it left stuff all over my walls....it goes on and on. I informed them numerous times during the project that there were problems. They have threatened to sue if I do not pay him the remaining balance. I want my deposit back! Worst experience of my entire life. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Westerville Ohio
Author: Powell, Ohio Home Improvements: Top Tier Painting LLC Westerville, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
speed cash advance  Montclair ca Internet Author: MORRISTOWN, Tennessee Accounting: speed cash advance Internet

Jun 30 2016
California surgical institute Dr tarick small Absolutely bad surgeon Upland ca. California Author: west covina, California Plastic Surgeons: California surgical institute CA

Jun 29 2016
Aamco Marine Corps Family Ripped Off By Aamco Temecula, CA Temecula California Author: Temecula , California Auto Repair Service: Aamco Temecula, California

Jun 29 2016
Local Lighthouse Google Optimization Scam - Say they work for Google!!!! Tustin CA Author: Orlando, Florida Search Engine Optimization: Local Lighthouse Tustin, Select State/Province

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
Designvation One Logo Design Isaac Stevens Jack Williams They did not deliver what was promised and guaranteed Los Angeles CA and Dallas Texas California, Texas and Utah Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Graphics: Designvation Internet

Jun 29 2016
Pure Garcinia Green They were sending me a one time free trial if I paid the shipping charge. Now my credit card is being debited $89.97 a month since April. San Diego, CA 92130 Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi $$ REWARDS Offered: Pure Garcinia Green Internet

Jun 29 2016
HYDROLUX and CELLVIA Internet HYDROLUX and CELLVIA Internet They are advertised those product on web site or face book mentioned about free trial of HYDROLUX and only shipping should be charged. Once you click on trial, they requested you to purchase CELLVIA for another 4.99.  toronto CA Internet
Author: Toronto, Ontario Eye Care: HYDROLUX and CELLVIA Internet Internet

Jun 28 2016
California Astrology Association None.. I place a order so I can (The Spell)Vanish My Debt and Guarantee arefund.But never did retrun that refund at all. Canoga Park,CA 91309 Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Federal Government: California Astrology Association Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
SLIM DIET and DIET MAX deceptive! trial only is about 7 days after arrival Santa Ana, CA for returns Internet Author: Hicksville, Ohio Weightloss Programs: SLIM DIET and DIET MAX Internet

Jun 27 2016
VIVIDSEATS SCAM ARTISTS DO NOT BUY FROM THEM LOS ANGELES Internet Author: Malibu, California Ticket Sales: VIVIV SEATS Internet

Jun 27 2016
Skin Optics Total Scam Operation CA Internet Author: Lake Worth, Florida Beauty Products: Skin Optics Internet

Jun 25 2016
Prep 101 (Personal Style Concierge) Stay Away, This Guy is a Fraud and a Thief Atlanta, GA Internet Author: Alexandria, Virginia Personal Services: Prep 101 (Personal Style Concierge) Internet

Motel 6 gilroy ca Misleading Motel Gilroy California
Author: Non ya business , California Hotel: Motel 6 gilroy ca Gilroy, California

Jun 23 2016
Justus loan and lease consultants Patrick Justus Seemed like a helpful service which in the end was anything but sacramento ca Author: pleasant hill, California Auto Dealers: Justus loan and lease consultants Internet

Jun 23 2016
Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals Majestic Pure essential oils FAKE OILS San Diego CA
Author: Paterson , New Jersey Alternative Health: Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals Internet

Jun 23 2016
Purecell eye therapy I ordered the free trial, paying postage only as largely printed on the web site Now they well not cancel & are sending me to a collection agency Sana Ana , CA Internet Author: Finley, North Dakota Drug Manufacturers: Purecell eye therapy Internet

Jun 22 2016
Avangate deceptive, lied, not following through with svc Redwood City CA Author: Christiansburg, Virginia Internet Fraud: Avangate Internet

Jun 22 2016
ThredUp I remember opting in to return assurance, they assured me I didn't. They would not return my items and gave me $1.50 for $500 worth of clothing. San Francisco, CA Internet Author: Austin, Texas Consignment Stores: ThredUp Internet

Jun 22 2016
Fisher Paykel deceptive and false advertising Santa Cruz, Ca Nationwide Author: Aptos / Santa Cruz, California Appliances: Fisher Paykel Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
fmw group never paid a bill for $980 for work done at Flaming Stake House in Woodland Hills CA Loomis California Author: van nuys, California Maintenance Companies: fmw group Loomis, California

Jun 22 2016
TBX-FREE STOP SMOKING SCAM CLERMONT, CA. Internet Author: ORLANDO, Florida Medical Supplies: TBX-FREE Internet

Jun 22 2016
Ring Central Scam artists Belmont, CA. Nationwide Author: North Royalton, Ohio Telephone Companies: Ring Central Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Jerel Pouncil Justjerel3Agape A jetsetter and go-getter, but all he gets is getting people to pay for everything. Jetsets cause no place to live. Miami, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, SF CA, NV, FL, IL Author: Arizona, Arizona Liars: Jerel Pouncil Nationwide