Your Search | charles garden & nilett henry

Aug 27 2016
Garden State Parkway authority New Jersey Turnpike authority @sallywingles Exit 89 was unmanned for cash receipt and going so on my return trip I was sure to have exact change . The machine did not work. I have contested the 50 dollar fine and was told my reason was not valid.and they will suspend my registration if I don't pay. Who can we fight this with . Perhaps a class action law suit? (((REDACTED))) trenton New Jersey Author: Neptune, New Jersey Toll Booth Cashiers: Garden State Parkway authority po box 4971 trenton, New Jersey

Aug 26 2016
HENRY MECH AAA TEXAS IS A SCAM DOES NOTHING BUT TAKE MONEY Internet Author: ferris, Texas Auto Clubs: HENRY MECH Internet

Aug 26 2016
Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Jeremy CoitoBarry BillcliffBarry James In 20 words or less: The roof came out OK, but they destroyed my garden. I paid with a credit card. I was able to track down the bank account. It went to Jeremy Coito. I checked with the state and verify that he is the owner of Merrimack Valley roofing as well as many variations of the name. I was able to track his address to (((REDACTED))) Haverhill mass Haverhill Massachusetts Author: haverhill, Massachusetts Roofing Companies: Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Haverhill, Massachusetts

Aug 25 2016
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. Tel: (00 228) 224 368 46. Email: togobanqueatlantique@live.fr Att. ………., Sir/Madam, Following the application of claims and document of prove tendered to this bank by your late Cousin's personal Adviser/ Barr Jason Anthony, for the release of his deposit to you as the sole next of kin. As much as we have no objection whatsoever to your claim on the deposit of our late customer, We would however point out that your tender and application has been received and has been positioned to the Strong Vault Dept. of this bank for proper verifications before the effect and the release of the deposit to you. Yours Faithfully, Mr. Charles Kie. Branch Manager. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. Internet
Author: Easton, Massachusetts Banks: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Internet

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 24 2016
Nazaire Group Inc Ronald J Nazaire Nazaire and Company LLCNazaire & Nazaire LLC, Nazpay, NAZAIRE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, INCNAZAIRE'S UNITED-FAMILY AND CHILDREN EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT ASSOCIATION INC. This company failed to file the payroll wages for all employees. Once the employees were laid off they could not collect unemployment benefits because there was no proof of wages earned. Garden City New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Tax Services: Nazaire Group Inc Ronald J Nazaire Garden City, New York

Aug 23 2016
Universal Men's Clinic, Dr Charles Arakaki, Dr Mitchell Edelstein ED / Testasteron replacement therapy, men's clinic scam/bait and switch Tucson Nationwide Author: Vail, Arizona Clinics: Universal Men's Clinic Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Identity theft victim unknwn Nationwide Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Credit Card Fraud: VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 This company refuses to take a cancelation order. Henry does nothing but argue when a cancellation for future orders was requested. Even tho this cream gave me a rash which had to be treated by a Dermatologist, Henry tried to give me a discount on the cream! I hope it was cancelled, I have a cancellation number Henry gave me and I have contacted my credit card company to refuse any more charges. Internet Author: Sunnyvale, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 Internet

Aug 20 2016
Garden state fuel 4.79 is not 5.00 dollars Hamilton Hamilton ni nationwide Author: Bensalem , Pennsylvania Gas Stations: Garden state fuel nationwide

Aug 20 2016
Autoplex2000 Craig turtle I was having doubts about buying a car so the sales dude lied to me saying I have a 7 day grace period on buying a car so I tried to return it a few days later and the lady told me it was all a lie Lake charles Louisiana Author: Lake charles, Louisiana Auto & Truck Rental: Autoplex2000 Lake charles, Louisiana

Aug 19 2016
Yugster.com Yugster aka yugster.com aka yugster.com Ordered item, never received-refusing to refund. Clearwater, Florida Internet
Author: Clearwater, Florida Home & Garden Stores: Yugster.com Internet

Aug 19 2016
Garden Grove Police Department Sign That This Department is Corrupt Garden Grove Author: Yorba Linda, California Police: Garden Grove Police Department Garden Grove,

Aug 18 2016
Lowe's Retaliated for filing a complaint Clarksville Tennessee Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Home & Garden Stores: Lowe's Clarksville, Tennessee

15, Report #1320661

Aug 11 2016
Charles w. Fox Charles H. Jacobs I had gotten the first letter an I fell for it. I sent them money and ever since then they send me like three to four a day. Saying I could win $2, 000, 000. 00 and stuff. Kansas city Kansas Author: Edinburgh, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Charles w. Fox Kansas city, Kansas

Aug 11 2016
Auto Leads Brokers Charles Yarbrough Did not pay commissions owed to salesperson. Did not provide quality leads according to dealer. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto Leads Brokers Orlando, Florida

17, Report #1319203

Aug 08 2016
Charles Earl Charles Earl Finanding llc Scammer will send you contracts then tell you his partner requires you to make a processing fee But will do nothing for you but take your money Basking Ridge New Jersey Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Commerical Lending Firm: Charles Earl Internet

18, Report #1320843

Aug 05 2016
SD WHeel Corp Caleb Ordered Tires/Wheel Package -- wheels WAY TO SMALL WRONG SIZE WTF Charles, Illinois Internet
Small Tires Author: Long Lake, Minnesota Auto Tire shops: SD WHeel Corp Internet

19, Report #1320835

Aug 05 2016
The Tile Shop No customer commitment to promises/ takes money and runs Author: North Wales, Pennsylvania Home & Garden Stores: The Tile Shop

20, Report #1320407

Aug 03 2016
PLUTO8GLAMFINESSE trysevan.com, trymystere.com FRAUDULENT CHARGES ON CREDIT CARD Internet Author: St. Charles, Missouri Beauty Salons: PLUTO8GLAMFINESSE Internet

21, Report #1320377

Aug 03 2016
Macy's department store Online services Even Ray Charles know the difference cheshire ct Internet Author: Frederick, Maryland Clothing Stores: Macy's department store Internet

Jul 30 2016
Charles Fitch Charly Fitch, ebayisajoke, seller critic Arcade Repair Scam and Cabinet Theft Canton Michigan Internet
Author: Westland, Michigan Internet Fraud: Charles Fitch Internet

23, Report #1319503

Jul 28 2016
Dr. Emmy Le DDS Broke a 5 tooth bridge and lied leaving me in pain Garden Grove California Author: Laguna Hills, California Dental Services: Dr. Emmy Le DDS Garden Grove, California

Jul 28 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc.’s motto is Thanks for Letting us Be of Service! *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I told you the truth about this company, how many more people need to suffer from this bad company. Author: Corinth, Texas Storage Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Lake Forest, California

25, Report #1319254

Jul 27 2016
Garden Coast Consulting Shomax NeuVision Smart Circle Garden Coast Consulting GCC scam scam scam Eatontown New Jersey Author: eatontown, New Jersey Multi-Level Marketing: Garden Coast Consulting Eatontown, New Jersey