Your Search | charter one bank, n.a mastercard gift card

Apr 17 2014
RBS WorldPay RBS WorldPay - Unfair Termination Provisions - Deceptive Contract - Multiple Changes Made to Contract w/o my Knowledge Atlanta, Georgia Nationwide Author: Mobile, Alabama Credit Card Processing Companies: RBS WorldPay Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
RushCardLive Scam card to make a few bucks off of hard working people Monrovia, California Internet Author: Collins, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: RushCardLive Internet

Apr 17 2014
First Data Global Leasing fdgl first data never used their service but because previous employee signed paper we paid over $4000 for nothing. Say they didnt receive equip back Melville New York Author: henrico, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: First Data Global Leasing Melville, New York

Apr 17 2014
NORTHERN LEASING FRAUD, FORCED TO SIGN AWAY RIGHTS, HAVING FELONS SELL THEIR CRAP NEW YORK New York Author: BILLINGS, Montana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: NORTHERN LEASING NEW YORK, New York

Apr 17 2014
Hawaiianbabywoodrose.com Money stolen and MAGGOTS in product! Internet Author: Marshall, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Hawaiianbabywoodrose.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
walmart money card shop same stores EVERYDAY (suspicious) BLOCK!!!! Nationwide Author: greenville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: walmart money card Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Kolb Electric Unauthorized work. Break-in the house unauthorized using Credit card to pry the door open Myersville Maryland Author: Derwood, Maryland Electrical Services: Kolb Electric Myersville, Maryland

Apr 17 2014
SkinDiet.net Grand Ripoff. Got into my credit card and charged me $200.00 for the Free Samples Internet Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Attorneys General: SkinDiet.net Internet

Apr 17 2014
Eliot Management Group DO NOT WORK THERE. THEY WILL STEAL FROM YOU. Thieves preying on people's dreams. Ostracizing minorities and people who speak up. Federal Way, Washington Nationwide
Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Eliot Management Group Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
bank of america Bank of America ,,,CLOSED account for NO REASON and can't explain why san antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Banks: bank of america san antonio, Texas

Apr 17 2014
Los Alamos Medical Center 1- Sandra J .Palmetto, Lead Certified Respiratory, 2- Jacqui Carroll - Human Resources Director3- Feliciano Jiron - CEO of Los Alamos Med Center assault, battery on staff member, false billing and documentation, lead therapist who has to cheat on tests and has co2 poisoning, HR threatens you with lawsuits when you alert them to these issues and now there two suits on them and one more in the works. THEY ARE CORRUPT...... Los Alamos New Mexico
Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Hospitals: Los Alamos Medical Center Los Alamos, New Mexico

Apr 17 2014
classmates.com of WASHINGTON STATE Traci CLASSMATES.COM STOLE 39.00 FROM MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION - WILL NOT REFUND! Internet, Washington DC Author: Pasco, Washington Customer: classmates.com of WASHINGTON STATE Internet, Washington DC

Apr 17 2014
Windstream Paetec In February 2013 I called to aks what I needed to do to cancel my services with Windstream (W). To do so I was told that all I needed to do was let you know when the services were ported to another carrier. Unknown to me W continued to withdraw money from my bank account, then for some reason unknown to me the ACH stopped working, so W sent me bills which I continued to pay. Little Rock AK Author: Lutherville, Maryland Internet Services: Windstream Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Cash Advance They are SCAMMERS! Refused to refund my money and demanded I buy another Money Pak card Florida or Indiana Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Cash Services: Cash Advance Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
PS Gourmet Cooking JBEI Gourmet Rewards Made unauthorized charges to my account, $9.95 each, twice in a week. Vista California Author: Visalia, California Credit Card Fraud: PS Gourmet Cooking Internet

Apr 17 2014
bluebird made me lose my car, home, and furniture salt lake utah utah Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: bluebird Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Cenafil AKA Oevau Technologies, Richard Gorman ripoff company, Scam Diet Products, Double Charged, Product not sent Orlando Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account!
Author: Orlando, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Cenafil, Oevau Technologies Orlando, Florida

Apr 17 2014
worldecm.com Thomas Thompson Ordered a part from this guy first he told me it would be a couple of days. After a couple of calls he says that he had to order the part he said he had. When I asked for my money back he denied me saying he could not do it. After the back and forth I finally said that I would go to PayPal and my credit card to refund my payment he said good luck. After I got off the phone I googled him to find out this is his m.o. I'm not the first and probably won't be the last. If you can please avoid his business and name he sounds friendly at first but so does the devil. Beware! Trion Georgia Author: Houston, Texas Auto Parts: worldecm.com Trion, Georgia

Apr 17 2014
BluePay Inc. Frudulent + Unethical billing and contract Naperville Illinois Author: menlo park, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: BluePay Inc. Naperville, Illinois

Apr 17 2014
FOG DOG SPORTS AUTHORITY DICK SPORTING GOODS ALL RELATED ALL FRAUD Fraud Deception Credit Card Fraud Unauthorized Con Deceit Scam Swindle Fake Poor Bad Customer Service Internet Author: , Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: FOG DOG SPORTS AUTHORITY DICK SPORTING GOODS ALL RELATED ALL FRAUD Internet

Apr 17 2014
Wells Fargo Merchant Services WELLS FARGO MERCHANT SERVICES WILL STEAL YOUR INCOME DO NOT USE !! Miami floria Author: miami, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Wells Fargo Merchant Services Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
Walgreen's Punished for not useing Rewards Card Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Drug Stores: Walgreen's Denver, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
BUBGET VAN LINES ALLEN KATZ ALLEN KATZ DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES AND ONE REAL SCUM BAG LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Moving Companies: BUBGET VAN LINES LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Apr 17 2014
Santander Bank reneged on advertised offer Nationwide Author: Englewood, New Jersey Banks: Santander Bank Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Lifetouch photos always be careful when ordering online with your debit card. jacksonville Nationwide (IL) Author: jacksonville, Illinois Photography: Lifetouch photos Nationwide