Your Search | charter one bank, n.a mastercard gift card

Sep 28 2016
admin@postalexam473.com Jim Thomas Did not send study course as requested and paid for by discover card. ( $39.00) Refund request ignored. Internet Author: Panama City, Florida Education & Learning Centers: admin@postalexam473.com Internet

Sep 28 2016
Rob Clouse : LEAD ME MEDIA | IMarketing Consultants SCAM : Deceptive practice and cheaters stay away, don't abuse your credit card and your money. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Long Island, New York Computer Mail Order: Rob Clouse : LEAD ME MEDIA Deerfield Beach, Florida

Sep 28 2016
Oppseekers oppseekers.com Have guaranteed MLM leads and bill every month. I have requested 3-4 times to remove me from the account but they continue to bill. No contact number of office to call to speak with a representative, only one email address. After several emails, they are not responding and continue to bill me each month. Beverly Hills Florida Author: Odenton, Maryland Sales People: Oppseekers Beverly Hills, Florida

Sep 28 2016
People Media / OurTime.com Internet ans Credit Card Fraud PO Box 12627 Dallas TX 75225 Nationwide Author: Homestead , Florida Dating Services: People Media / OurTime.com Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Interstate Capital, unlike its competitors, is more than just a factoring company. When the folks at Interstate Capital say they help their clients along the road to financial success, they mean it. Partnering with business owners start with getting them paid upfront on their invoices, Interstate Capital work on maintaining 100% customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Interstate Capital Corp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Interstate Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response to this report and other comments Author: Columbia, South Carolina Accounting: Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Interstate Capital Corporation saves you time and money by speeding up your cash flow, increasing your profitability, and growing your business. Interstate Capital’s group of companies employs more than 100 dedicated professionals and has successfully funded over 8,000 motor carriers, freight brokers, manufacturers, staffing services, oilfield service, and other service businesses since its fou Internet

Sep 28 2016
JDP Construction LTD. David Dwayne The Posting on ZIPrecruiter.com for Administrative Assistant position is a rip off. DO NOT apply or respond!! You will go through the entire interview process, be offered the position and then contacted by Mr. Dwayne. DO NOT accept his check or cash it into your bank account!! Vancouver B.C. Author: Phoenix, Arizona ORGANIZED CRIME: Thank you for contacting us, It sounds like what you are looking to do is file an update to your original report. In order to file an update, you must go through the rebuttal option on the report’s main page. Once you click file a rebuttal, it will take you to a page that instructs you to click on what your relationship to the company is. After answering this question, you will be able to write and submit your update. We are sorry for any confusion. Sincerely, Ripoff Report Customer Support Internet

Sep 28 2016
RUSH CARD Uni-Rush LLC Acct was compromised they closed my acct sent me a $2.95 check and did nothing to help recover my money.. Blue ash Ohio Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Banks: RUSH CARD Blue ash, Ohio

Sep 28 2016
EVO Sales MoriCorp. Inc Beverly Hills California Author: Pink Hill, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: EVO Sales Beverly Hills, California

Sep 28 2016
Reliant Funding I have the same complaint as Consumer #3. Sent me exactly the same letter and card. We did not ask for business money. This company appears to be a scam. San Diego California Author: Anonymous, North Dakota Cash Services: Reliant Funding San Diego, California

Sep 28 2016
Cheryl's Cookies DOUBLE CHARGE DEBIT CARD Westerville Nationwide Author: Rogersville, Alabama Bake Shops: Cheryl's Cookies Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Renoir-skinNoir I paid postage only for free trial. Now they're charging my bank account without my authorization after sending another product! I checked their site to make sure this atrocity wouldn't happen to me. If their product is good, people will request it. I'm not impressed with the product. Fountain Valley Fountain Valley Author: Newton, Georgia Eye Care: Renoir-skinNoir

Sep 27 2016
Rejuvenum Charged unknowingly 160.00 AND set credit card serial charges without permission Internet
Author: Kingwood, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Rejuvenum Internet

Sep 27 2016
One Off Effects Ben McKee Incompetent Oxnard California Author: Norwalk, California Manufacturers: One Off Effects internet

Sep 27 2016
Atomic.com They sell Mickey Mouse stuff and I order over a month ago they charged my card haven't received anything. I've emailed numerous times and no response Internet Author: Yoe, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Atomic.com Internet

Sep 27 2016
American Express Bluebird card called and questioned a charge on my account, they reported it as fraud and locked my account Salt Lake City, UT, but was from overseas Nationwide Author: Woodland, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: American Express Bluebird card Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
rushcard|unirush prepaid visa card my daughter transferred me 300.00 from her card to mine in july the 23rd i never got it ripoff Ohio Nationwide Author: Muskegon hts, Michigan Banks: rushcard|unirush prepaid visa card Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Digital Attitude Aspire Jon Lessor Cancelled but are still charging me monthly for membership. No one will respond to my emails and I have no phone # to contact them. This has been going on for several months. Please help Newport me Internet Author: Marana, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Digital Attitude Internet

Sep 27 2016
Summerfield realty They will not fix anything ive lost 130 in food due to them not fixing the electric. I done had two electric fire they could of hve been bad .. I been without a refrigerator for 7day nd i got two of my grandbbie in my care . one is a yr. Old and 4months! I cant kp milk cold im on afix income nd without food. Thnks to them Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Summerfield realty Louisville, Kentucky

Sep 27 2016
Greig L charge $39.90 on my credit card with description of PAYPAL *SAFECART 402-935-7733 CA Irricana,AB AB Canada Author: Eureka, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Greig L Irricana,AB,

Sep 27 2016
Prime Solutions, JBW Solutions, Prime Documents, Prime Solutions LLC Prime Solutions AKA JBW Solutions - Brian Joseph/Pasqualini/Curry is a Lying Fraudster Santa Rosa California Author: marysville, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Prime Solutions Santa Rosa, California

Sep 27 2016
Gary Allen Industries - Gary Allen Modular Homes Buyer Beware - Gary Cazassa is a thief, he should be placed in jail . Red Bank NJ Gary Allen Industries - Buyer Beware Author: union Beach , New Jersey Home Improvements: Gary Allen Industries Red Bank, New Jersey

Sep 27 2016
Citizens Bank Charter One Bank (formerly) Unnecessary overdraft fees/charges...nearly $80.00 in less than a week while carrying overdraft protection. $12.00 per transfer/transaction from savings account to checking, is supposed to be $6.00 per transfer/transaction. winterwiz Cleveland Ohio And you just proved my point... Author: Cleveland, Ohio Banks: Citizens Bank Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Ken Nugent One call that's all Disrespectful. And Rude Duluth Georgia Author: Doraville , Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Ken Nugent Duluth, Georgia

Sep 27 2016
Merchant Bankcard Rude and pushy Unknown Nationwide Author: Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Bankcard Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Fitness Connection Raped my bank account Greenville North Carolina Author: Washington, North Carolina Health Spas: Fitness Connection Greenville, North Carolina