Your Search | charter one bank, n.a mastercard gift card

1, Report #1190942

Nov 23 2014
Heather johnson What a complete b**** cybersource and this bitch heather opened u account one day and after I called to verify I could accept payments they said my account was active and any payments mite request a invoice after sending a invoice they said its to risky and closed my account after I took over $2000 f*** this company and this b**** heather Internet Author: Wayne, Michigan Landscape Companies: Cybersource Internet

2, Report #1190892

Nov 23 2014
mark Strauss insurance/lone star managing agenct charged me $250 for so called insurance fees which went into his bank account. this did not go as down pymt. austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Questionable Activities: mark Strauss insurance austin, Texas

3, Report #1190935

Nov 23 2014
Trenton Manley I met Trenton at a job I had in Mesa AZ where we worked together briefly together until he quit. He claimed to have owned his own company and also that he had several assets.  He came to me when he said he had no place to stay and agreed to pay me if I would let him stay with me in my one bedroom Apartment in Tempe AZ. I agreed and he brought a few of his things over and slept in my living room, over the course of three weeks he borrowed over $300 from me and never paid me a dime. The day my rent was due he up and vanished while I was at work. I had spoken to him earlier that day and he said he was going to pay me. So I wrote the rent check out and when he and his stuff where missing when I got home I was bewildered. I am not the only one he has ripped off. He also falsified his tax records. I feel sorry for anyone who comes across him. Beware. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Trenton Manley Nationwide

4, Report #1190934

Nov 23 2014
qawatches I saw qawatches on Amazon. I bought a wrist watch for a small insane amount; I think it was $5,00. They billed Chase Bank for that. I rceived the watch which was working okay except the watch band. Now they're charging my Chase card for $95. I saw a report on RipOff Report about qawatches a couple of days ago. Author: Churchville, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: qawatches

5, Report #1190924

Nov 23 2014
Digital Pros Paid 778.00 for a Nikon Camera, Lense is grainy, supposed to get two lenses, got one, battery dies after 4 pictures, Tutotial disk was empty, did not tell me I had a restocking charge, told me he would not charge tax or shipping; I am going to push this issue, the camera does not work. New York Author: Newport, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Digital Pros

6, Report #1190906

Nov 23 2014
platoon staffing they called me a interview at the work source in the city of commerce. I was with child at the time and badly in need of a job. I went to the interview there was a lot of people there for the same job. I was told to fill out the job application and another form, because I didn't have my gaurd Card. I was told I had to pay 10 dollars for a shirt and 100 dollars for my gaurd card training. I played the fee trusting that I would soon have my gaurd card and be working. after no contact from the manager who I gave my money to . I tryed to contact platoon staffing to attend the training I was promised but nothing or no one could help me. I never received my uniform or a refund. this company robbed me of money and my trust. something needs to be done about this fraud going on it is not fair. commerce Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: platoon staffing Nationwide

7, Report #1190857

Nov 23 2014
UltraVx Visa Canceled a prepaid card and it's on my credit report for 77$ I never owed Cape girardeau Nationwide Author: Cape girardeau, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: UltraVx Visa Nationwide

8, Report #1190853

Nov 23 2014
Neal Neilinger Aladdin Capital, Sabal Palm Bank, Grosvenor Square Capital LLC Exposed Fraud Racketeering IRS Investigation FDIC Investigation Sarasota Florida Author: Florida Banks: Neal Neilinger internet

9, Report #1190832

Nov 23 2014
walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa merry Christmas Pop,thought we buy you a Giftcard,Easy enough,not really. Walmart Gift can be put on Security Hold if you try to use it before you sign up online. Goldsboro North Carolina Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa Nationwide

10, Report #1190823

Nov 22 2014
Harrahs metropolis Illinois casino Dealer busted then retracted card and burnt it and then won and took bets, cheated at blackjack against game rules Metropolis Illinois Author: Tennessee Casinos & Cardrooms: Harrahs metropolis Illinois casino Metropolis, Illinois

11, Report #1190791

Nov 22 2014
DermaJuvenateCA The company offers a free trial and then charges hundreds of dollars to your bank account! Nationwide Author: Kanata, Canada, Beauty Salons: DermaJuvenateCA Nationwide

12, Report #1190784

Nov 22 2014
Shaun Davis Marshall King Two different numbers have consistently called my phone to express that I was approved for an InstaIlment loan and said that I needed to purchase a prepaid reload card to show I could afford loan payments, but I didn't! Hammond Pennsylvania Author: Hammond, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Shaun Davis Pennsylvania

13, Report #1190781

Nov 22 2014
ADP TotalPay Card Fiasco - First Data ADP, Money Network, Metabank ADP TotalPay Card frozen for no good reason, now I'm broke & hungry. Atlanta Georgia Author: Montgomery, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: First Data Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 22 2014
Union workers credit services offered a platinum credit card with a 10000 dollar limit. Author: Gramercy, Louisiana Credit Services: Union workers credit services

15, Report #1190751

Nov 22 2014
Marclem Auto Sales Paul FrancoisRoland FrancoisClement Francois Swetheart Swendler He stole my house money $ 289.0000 he told me he is going to make me buy his brother house was on for closed he got in love with me love i never see before so on love i can't do nothing by my self he said he will marry me make me move from New york to Florida the good think is he is in prison for ten years the Jurge sentences him ,asking for restitution for me ,i don't have money to hire attorney to go after his assets for me i believe he go to the same school with Devon Trevor i wich he go to same state prison in Florida , Please can you help me to get some of my money he transfer all his assets under family name if you google my name you will see everything the trial was two years ago believe it or not last two months he was in court to ask for probation with out giving me one dime i was at the court the same Jurge he saw again i did got chance to speak to the Jurge let her know he deserve to go back where he belong to finish his sentences , please can i got your help i am almost home less i got evicted twice no money to pay for house i am on food stamps i got nothing please help me , thank you RoseMarie Anglade Deland Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Marclem Auto Sales Deland, Florida

16, Report #1190756

Nov 22 2014
magicJack Magic Jack Don't pay for the extended 5 year service! The physical device did not last for the time period and they want me to buy a new one. Nationwide Author: Crown Point, Indiana Telephones: magicJack Nationwide

17, Report #1190749

Nov 22 2014
Biovaxine; Biofit Vitamin Company; Miracle to Life Vitamin; P.I.I. International SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!! PEOPLE DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD TO THIS COMPANY. Murrieta California Author: Temecula, California Credit Card Fraud: Biovaxine; Biofit Vitamin Company; Miracle to Life Vitamin; P.I.I. International Murrieta, California

18, Report #1190735

Nov 22 2014
Techzilla Techzilla INTERNET FRAUD, MISLEADING, ROUTINE CON GAME, CREDIT CARD FRAUD, UNKEPT PROMISES OF REFUND, ETC Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: SKYWARD, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Techzilla Fort Lauderdale, Florida

19, Report #1190728

Nov 22 2014
APARTMENT HUNTERZ TOTAL SCAM! CHARGING PEOPLE FOR NOTHING! CREDIT CARD ABUSE/FRAUD, ETC LOS ANGELES California Internet Author: SKYWARD, California Consumer Services: APARTMENT HUNTERZ Internet

20, Report #1190727

Nov 22 2014
NIC Realty CA Unauthorized recurring credit card card ripoff Internet Author: chiefland, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: NIC Realty CA Internet

21, Report #1190711

Nov 22 2014
Modern Geek Media Carl Lore Keith Petrillo Real Estate Agents beware! One of the owners of this company is a Keller Williams agent. Rochester New York Author: ROCHESTER, New York Advertising Agencies: Modern Geek Media Rochester, New York

22, Report #1190709

Nov 22 2014
Baker One Card Higher One Incompetent MORONS! USA Internet Author: TRAVERSE CITY, Michigan Loans: Baker One Card Internet

23, Report #1190693

Nov 21 2014
Union Workers Credit Services I recived a paper in the mail that said iwas pre approved for a $10,000 Platnum credit card if i signed and returned it with a money order i would recive a card in the mail about three weeks later i recived a packet of adds with a paper that had a cardboard card on it with a number and orderform i have tried to access the website several times and have tried to locate a way to get a catalog all websites for it are either uner maintenance or has been removed ithis is a very misleading scam and something needs to be done they got me for my money its hard to tell how many other innocent people have also been a victim of this scam they should not get away with this if anyone has any information about anything that is being done about this feel free to respond Dallas Texas
Author: pomeroy , Ohio Cross-Border Scams: Union Workers Credit Services Nationwide

24, Report #1190690

Nov 21 2014
PCH PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE 2012 NEVER MISSED A DAY WON 10.00 GIFT CARD NEVER RECIEVE CONTACTED THEM 4 TIMES. Nationwide Author: Baltimore , Maryland Customer: PCH Nationwide

25, Report #1190671

Nov 21 2014
Flippa.com Flippa.com Pty Ltd 48 Cambridge St, Collingwood, VIC 3066 AUSTRALIA cut my account off after paying $19 to them to sell one of my blogs online...I had to open another account because it would not let me login. Author: Laguna Beach, California Internet Fraud: Flippa.com