Your Search | charter one bank, n.a mastercard gift card

Oct 19 2014
Crisis Education.com I've received many emails asking me to order seeds & other stuff, but I wish I had not given him my credit card number. I never received my book. I sent him an email, but no answer. Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: milton, Florida Landscaping: sam mccoy Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
First data merchant services What a scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Orlando , Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: First data merchant services Atlanta , Georgia

Oct 19 2014
Dermajuve charged my debit card without permission for 90 dollars Internet Author: Stanford, Kentucky Computer Fraud: Dermajuve Internet

Oct 19 2014
Psychic Truth and Light and Powerful Visions- Kasamba Vik and Anna Psychic Powerful Visions aka anna and Truth and Light aka vik share scripts and info with one another england Author: warwickshire, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Truth and Light and Powerful Visions- Kasamba Internet

Oct 18 2014
Nikita Maltsev Nikita Maltsev, Nick Maltsev, Nick Maltzev Nikita Maltsev runs an AdWords Credit Card Theft Scam!!!  Mississauga Ontario Author: Richmond Hill, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Nikita Maltsev Mississauga, Ontario

Oct 18 2014
LA VICTORIA PREPAID CALLING CARD I bought two calling cards of $5 each! I was calling to Mexico and it let me use it for 12 min ONLY. then I tried to call to check the balance and it had insufficient funds to make the call..... how embarrassed of this company. cant believe they still exist! ! ughhhh Nationwide
Author: La Mirada, California Customer: LA VICTORIA PREPAID CALLING CARD Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Payment Systems/Lease Finance Group Global Leasing Company Beware of Payment Systems and or Lease Finance Group/Global Leasing Credit Card Processing Deceptive Con Companies New York, Los Angeles, Chicago New York, California Author: Claremont, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Payment Systems/Lease Finance Group New York, New York

Oct 18 2014
securus payments sale man lie about contract Portland Oregon Author: omaha, Nebraska Credit Card Processing Companies: securus payments Portland, Oregon

Oct 18 2014
Reward Redemption Center I Order magazines of this company and was told I get 250.00 gift card from walmart never got a gift card yet got this paper of redemption voucher ??? Arvada Colorado Author: meadville, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Reward Redemption Center Arvada, Colorado

Oct 18 2014
listingswiz, owm homes, credeze, encredi, Leading Edge Financial I subscribed with them and cancelled my subscription with them before the trial period was over. two months later they took out money ($69.90) from my bank account and it was unauthorized. Internet, Georgia Author: tomahawk, Wisconsin Housing Rentals: listingswiz Internet

Oct 18 2014
Four Seasons Dental Dr. Jon Fairbanks Mel says: October 18, 2014 at 7:57 am I found Dr Fairbanks through a flyer I received in the mail and he was close to my house and for new patients they would get a 50.0o gift card,  Herriman Utah Author: Riverton, Utah Dental Services: Four Seasons Dental Herriman, Utah

Oct 17 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

Oct 17 2014
Stubhuib Charged my credit card almost $12,000 Mt Pleasant SC Author: Mt Pleasant , South Carolina Ticket Sales: Stubhuib Select State/Province

Oct 17 2014
WESTERN UNION NET SPEND PRE PAID CARDS TOTAL RIP OFF THEY GRADUALLY STEAL MONEY FROM YOUR ACCOUNT HOLD ON TO IT TILL THEY FEEL LIKE GIVING IT BACK (OVER $200 ) NATION WIDE Nationwide Author: Glendale, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: WESTERN UNION NET SPEND PRE PAID CARDS Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Payment Systems is scam and fraud company Los Angeles California Author: Lockeford, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Payment Systems Los Angeles, California

Oct 17 2014
Georgia EPPICard MasterCard Debit Card issued by Comerica Bank Company disabled my card without my knowledge and now there is no way to access my account Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Georgia EPPICard Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
E-Magic Love - Emily J Gale Instead of Refund They Take More Money From My Credit Card Los Angeles California Author: jakarta, Other Websites: E-Magic Love - Emily J Gale Los Angeles, California

Oct 17 2014
peoplefinders.com Fraudulently charged my credit card. Internet Author: Indiana Consumer Services: peoplefinders.com Internet

Oct 17 2014
Vapor Union Wholesales John Martin Michael K. Vapor Union Wholesale Supplies Scam Clearwater, Toms River, Atlanta, Tampa Nationwide
Author: SAPULPA, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Vapor Union Wholesales Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
dc sale llc 2 young guys came to my house to try to get points to go italy. they told me that i had 3 days to cancel the payment and someone from there company would be calling me this morning no one has called. i am now going to be out of 59.00 dollars for some chil these 2 boys are trying to get point to go to Italy. they got 100 nts 200 nts 300nts. phoenix Arizona Author: los angeles, California Education & Learning Centers: dc sale llc phoenix , Arizona

Oct 17 2014
Afforable Dentures cash up front, deceptive advertising, rude attendants,  2 tooths fell off one week and same day of repair eating rice Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Dental Services: Afforable Dentures Corpus Christi, Texas

Oct 17 2014
Xtrememusclepro Charged my card 100's with no permission Internet Author: Leicester , North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Xtrememusclepro Internet

Oct 17 2014
MyScore MyScore Stole from me and my kids since February of 2014didn't find out til September and getting . nobwhere with bank about who this company is are how they could do this Internet Author: Macon, Georgia Credit Services: MyScore Internet

Oct 16 2014
Northern Leasing Fraud leasing New york city New york Author: etobicoke, Ontario Credit Card Processing Companies: Northern Leasing toronto, Ontario