Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Charter One Bank, N.A Mastercard Gift Card

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
JPay inc Charged my credit card for a Video visit before confirmation and the facility doesn't even provide video visits and JPay won't refund! Internet
Author: Pasco, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: JPay inc Internet

Feb 27 2017
Wenshanli Auto Wholesalers DBQ Does not reply to customer service emails. Over charges credit card and sends incorrect, inferior product. Internet Author: Abbotsford, British Columbia Clothing Stores: Wenshanli Internet

Feb 27 2017
Ace lone online I got an email stating that back on January 28th 2016 they were granted by the courts to garnish my wages from my job and or federal tax returns because as they say I owe them 750 dollars and are even offering be a one time settle mentioned of 412 I never heard of this company or took a loan from them they have my employer's name my social security number my name my bank account and my bank routing number  Internet Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Loans: Ace lone online Internet

Feb 27 2017
SQUARE LINKED MY BANK ACCOUNT, THEN TOOK MY PAYMENT, THEN FROZE MY ACCOUNT AND HELD MY MONEY FOR 90 DAYS NOT SURE Internet Author: BANGOR, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: SQUARE Internet

Feb 27 2017
Your Wish Store Never received the product or a refund, very difficult to contact on-line, cannot find physical location Internet Author: Bedford, New Hampshire Gift Shops: Your Wish Store Internet

Feb 27 2017
SKIN FRESH MD The advertisement used Costo - $50.00 gift. All you had to pay was $4.95 shipping - no attachment, no obligation. 2 weeks later there was a charge on my c Internet Author: pembroke pines, Florida Skin Care: SKIN FRESH MD Internet

Feb 27 2017
Account now prepaid card Playing with my money Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Income tax: Account now prepaid card Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Shakeology Beachbody Corporate3301 Exposition Blvd3rd FloorSanta Monica,Ca 90404 Shakeology stole my credit card and Fraudulently charged me $311. I contacted them and they did nothing. Santa Monica California Author: Sidney, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Shakeology Santa Monica, California

Feb 27 2017
OneVanilla Prepaid Visa Card VanillaVisa fraudulent charges Internet Author: Internet Credit Card Processing Companies: OneVanilla Prepaid Visa Card Internet

Feb 27 2017
SkinNoir EyeNoir Offered Free Trial- Deceptive Advertisement and did not disclose the Trial Period and have charged my credit card over $600.00 (twice a month) without my consent. Very Fraudulent and deceiving- I don't even like or want the product! Fountain Valley California Author: McCalla, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: SkinNoir Fountain Valley, California

Feb 27 2017
Dr Terry Clinic I ordered a same of skin only for the shipping cost of $4.95 but was charged over$175. Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Dr Terry Clinic Internet

Feb 27 2017
Department of Distribution Illuminatiam DODIS They send email advertising talisman designs for sale. You purchase and never recieve the product. When emailing no one replies. Internet
Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Internet Fraud: Department of Distribution Internet

Feb 27 2017
wonderhearingaid Ordered a hearing aid on payment but company silent for last one month Secunderabad, India Telengana Author: Secunderabad, Hearing Aid Centers: wonderhearingaid Secunderabad,

Feb 27 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Reducer RBI ROSSSERUMKMI KRUGCREAMS This company 's sole business is to rip off and scam people the only thing they reduce is your bank account St George Utah Author: Kapaa, Hawaii Skin Care: Beauty Wrinkle Reducer St George , Utah

Feb 26 2017
Capital One 360 Capital One Appears to Be Exempt from Federal Reporting Rules St. Cloud MN Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Banks: Capital One 360 Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
Pure Life Garcinia Pure Life Green Coffee Bean charged 10.94 shipping for one sample each green coffee bean and garcinia, then charged 176.78 2 weeks later. Internet Author: Sun City Center, Florida Infomercials: Pure Life Garcinia Internet

Feb 26 2017
Lord & Taylor Lord & Taylor and Capital One Are Not Protecting Customers with Credit Services Nationwide Author: Boston, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Lord & Taylor Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
Samsung Memory card promotion scam got scammed Author: Ennis, Montana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Samsung Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
Jessica Kim, MD, PhD. CELLBONE TECHNOLOGY Do not order CELLBONE TECHNOLOGY . A scam, they charge, double $72 for Glycolic C Super Serum - Antioxidant and Skin Rejuvenation... to your credit card 4:00 am while you are sleeping.  Gaithersburg, Nationwide
Author: Madison, Wisconsin Skin Care: Elizabeth A Waters Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
First Premier Bank Credit Card Arizona Get over it Author: Mableton, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Credit Card Arizona

Feb 26 2017
Aafes Fraudulent Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs , Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Aafes Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
SECOND TIME ROUND My friend and I bought 5 Cartier diamond watches namely Santos with complete diamond bracelets only to discover that none were actually real. In short they had the main face of the Santos and ALL had diamond bracelets added and we were told that each one was worth in excess of 50.000 GBP. After a little while these 5 GIVE Watches all the same were about to be used as collateral only to be told by 3 different experts that the watches were basically FAKE. WE PAID 10.000 GBP FOR EACH ONE SO 50.000 GBP is gone London London Author: Knightsbridge, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: SECOND TIME ROUND

Feb 25 2017
Etax.com WHEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REVIEW THE COMPLETED 1040 tax refund sheet to make sure that the ETAX .Had not or yourself had not made any mistakes.was the first REDYou are not allowed to review your form unroll after your receive a email thaT IRS had excepted.thats when I discovered the scam.the figures I entered and deductions ect. Were totally wrong off the wall b.s. Im a widow dont make much to live on ive done taxes for othets yrs ago im not a fool.etax wouldnt let me stop the fileing after i called crying &telling them it wad wrong.they said i would only a one time fee of 19.99 I asked 3 times because i couldnt afford to pay even that amt. &I dont want to be shocked when all is said n done.Donna Supervisor via phone conversation at etax promised no other hidden fees.They took 120.00 to file a 1040. Ez no deductions no eic no penalties.a kindergarener could filed thiS.Internet, www.eta Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: Etax.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Brio Allegro Beauty Hydra Skin Sciences, Sheridan Labs Inc. Brio. Allegro. Took $103 and $109 Fraudulently from my bank 14 days after requesting samples. Never stipulated any time I was agreeing to anything but $5 samples. Bluffdale Utah/ Clearwate
Author: Inland Empire, California Skin Care: Brio Allegro Beauty Bluffdale, Utah