CHARTER ONE BANK, N.A MASTERCARD GIFT CARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Charter One Bank, N.A Mastercard Gift Card
There may be more specific results for "Charter One Bank, N.A Mastercard Gift Card"
For more specific results for "Charter One Bank, N.A Mastercard Gift Card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
evelina 14603east Moncrieff place suite100,Aurora,Co 80011 ordered the trial for face cream months ago, i didn't like it so i canceled the order sure enough the next month $97.41 was taken from my cc. i called they did put it back in , get this the next month same thing, called again money was return this happened 3 times. one time they took 2 payments . i was so mad. on 5/13/17 went to bank yep they took it again i called that day and they put back money and guess what ? yesterday found out from back on5/13 they issued me cream. today i tryed calling the phone number doesn't connect now. wtf. i am getting a lawyer involved now who happens to be related . i will be seeking punitive damages. Aurora Colorado Author: wilkins twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: evelina Nationwide

May 28 2017
sonnydesigns dtl rip off company pulled same thing you won a watch 6.99 shipping then charge my card 98.25 california Author: cincinnati, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: sonnydesigns California

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 28 2017
Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed National Tech LLC Sebrina Johnson Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Keith Carlson Jim Nothelfer They called to try to consolidate my student loans was one time payment of $150 and $49 a month for the next 3 years I looked them up on the BBB and went on to your website and I found out this is a scam Las Vegas Nevada and California Nationwide Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Adult Career & Continuing Education: Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Nationwide

May 27 2017
Merrill Lynch Bank of America Refuses to investigate fraud claims Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Financial Services: Merrill Lynch Nationwide

May 27 2017
Nexis card Theifs completely obnoxious customer service New Hyde park New York Author: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Nexis card New Hyde park, New York

May 27 2017
Bellacelle Bellacella age defying eye cream, Bellacella age defying skin cream ripped off, don't fall for this one Internet Author: Loveland, Colorado Skin Care: Bellacelle Internet

May 27 2017
Go shop and save Luv savings SCAMMED OUT OF MONEY. CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD Nationwide
Author: Wilmington, Delaware Department & Outlet Stores: Go shop and save Nationwide

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
ROADSIDE SERVICE Offered $ 100 Walmart Gift Card if I answered their survey. This was a veiled attempt to get my hard earned money by giving me endless offers for products i didn't want. Tampa Florida Author: STERLING HEIGHTS, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: ROADSIDE SERVICE Tampa, Florida

May 26 2017
BGEPleasantsoftskin Inherit skin beauty Order sample does not give them permission to send more then the sample BUT $89.95 what is that for it was a $4.00 sample Internet Author: Pennsburg, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: BGEPleasantsoftskin Internet

May 26 2017
CreditOne bank Cheated out of my money Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bingham, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: CreditOne bank Las Vegas, Nevada

May 26 2017
ICD of Ramat Gan, Israel Purchased and PayPal RIPP-OFF @ Ebay, Purchased 1 Carat Diamond Engagement Ring Color Shade D - Clarity Shade VVS2 was Delivered Color Shade I - Clarity Shade SI2 Ramat Gan Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Credit Card Fraud: ICD of Ramat Gan, Israel Internet

May 26 2017
123Notary Jeremy Belmont 123Notary claims to be a notary hub but no one wants to really work with the directory. It's a total rip off and the owner has not standards what so ever. They sell a FAKE Notary course that is not industry wide recognized. Long Beach California Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Notary: 123Notary Internet

May 26 2017
skin endear i ordered the trial for $4.95 tried to cancel and they charged my card $89.95 I am still NOT canncelled buffalo New York Author: CONNELLSVILLE, Pennsylvania Skin Care: skin endear buffalo, New York

May 26 2017
Walmart Walmart Visa Gift Card was Charged by someone else before We Opened It: Now we wait 45 days Bentonville, AR Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart Nationwide

May 26 2017
ESN Direct, Scott Singer Bank Wire Fraud Scottsdale Arizona Author: Brookings, Oregon Hobby Shops: ESN Direct Scottsdale, Arizona

May 26 2017
Dollar General Woodward Ave Muscle Shoals Dollar General is using bait and switch tactics on their sales adds. They advertised six (6) different brands of soda and had one Muscle Shoals Nationwide Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar General Nationwide

May 26 2017
One Source Auto : Shady and untrustworthy. Avoid doing business here. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Auto Dealers: One Source Auto Colorado Springs, Colorado

May 26 2017
Glitter and Glam Store charged my credit card, never sent product and never responded to any contacts (5 emails & calls) Chicago IL Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Glitter and Glam Store internet

May 26 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Company is a total sleazy rip-off. Supposedly free sample results in $99 charge to credit card. Offered to return unopened creams, was told cannot refund once charge were made Calls switched to Bogata Columbia Nevada Author: St Augustine, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vega, Nevada

May 26 2017
Flexport Debited my card for an extra $1564.68 without my approval San Francisco California
Image link to transcript Author: London, Other Shipping Companies: Flexport San Francisco, California

May 25 2017
ICM  False Credit Card Charges Unknown Unknown Author: Fallon, Nevada Internet Fraud: ICM Internet

May 25 2017
Confederate Superstore unauthorized charge to my debit card texas Internet Author: west mifflin, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Confederate Superstore Internet