Your Search | charter one bank mentor, ohio manager michelle

Dec 03 2016
TRITON MARINE AQUACULTURE, Triton Marine, Misleading, predatory store policies, atrocious behavior from owners Macedonia Ohio
Author: Chagrin Falls, Ohio Pet Shops & Supplies: TRITON MARINE AQUACULTURE Macedonia,

Dec 02 2016
Nicole @ UHI Cosmetics also assisted by Vi Also Vi @UHI Cosmetics Nicole told me NOT to return the products like it says on the receipt but to wait to hear from her after she has spoken to the manager at the ADORE store in west count shopping mall in St. Louis, MO 63131 Miami Beach Florida Author: Manchester, Missouri Questionable Activities: Nicole @ UHI Cosmetics also assisted by Vi Miami Beach , Florida

Dec 02 2016
VIP Motoz I bought new headlights for my SUV. The shipping takes almost a month from California to Arizona. I had them installed and one month later had the car detailed. Both head lights are not properly sealed and water has collected in the headlights. It is past the 60 days from purchase. Of course 30 of those days from purchase I did not have them in my possession. What a rip off! Fontana Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: VIP Motoz Internet

Dec 02 2016
Lavada McCray I noticed that there was a withdrawal from my bank account which I was unaware of. A 59$ Gamerco New Mexico Author: Gamerco , New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Lavada McCray Gamerco , New Mexico

Dec 02 2016
US Hole in One US Hole in OneInteractive PromotionsUS Hole in One ScamSurebetTournament Promotions US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania
Author: Chicago, Illinois Golf Courses: US Hole in One Ardmore, Pennsylvania

Dec 02 2016
Jon caldwell Corp sales division Scammed for money Hawaii Hawaii Author: Hudson, Ohio Financial Services: Jon caldwell Hawaii

Dec 02 2016
Hoverboard360 IMoto Hoverwear360 I bought a Hoover board December 2016 I received a email stating that I had to send it back because of the recall I sent it back and I was under the impression that I would get a refund I have not heard from them and everytime I call no one answers the phone it keeps sending you to the voicemail Internet Author: Ellenwood, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Hoverboard360 Internet

Dec 02 2016
Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of this Report was not a customer of the Complainant. | Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Sposen Realty, Sposen Signature Homes, J Roberts and Company, My Home Kinnect ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) or JEREMY SPOSATO Cape Coral Florida Sposen Homes is a great builder Author: Cape Coral , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Cape Coral, Florida

Dec 02 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order (#DE160381) for a total of $59.85 on November 11th and have not heard from them and I haven't recieved my order. Doesn't give one Internet Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 02 2016
Academy Bank Southern Bank secured credit card division incorrect information given by 3rd party customer service aurora Colorado credit card use Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Financial Services: Academy Bank arora, Colorado

Dec 02 2016
Mountain Business Center LLC Rebecca Bextel Withholding information from bank and charging for services not provided Jackson Wyoming Author: Bucknell, Other Business Consulting: Mountain Business Center LLC Jackson, Wyoming

Dec 01 2016
Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Ultimate Green LivingHealth & Fitness Expolevoncleaningservice@gmail.comDoor to Door Services TCME Management I signed up for a vendor event. Come to find out, it was a scam. I'm out $155.00 and would love to get it back or them jailed. I'm not the only one. I assumed Little Rock. So unknown Internet Author: Little Rock , Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Internet

Dec 01 2016
Ancestry by DNA This company intentionally deceives consumers by looking exactly like AncestryDNA Ohio
Author: Niles, Illinois Mail Order Services: Ancestry by DNA Internet

Dec 01 2016
DermaFi fulfillment ordered a free trial & now every month they send another jar of this face lotion at the cost of appx. $85.00 I've researched a way to stop this to no avail. I have collected 9 jars - unopened, unused. I can return the product but I want to be refunded & this nonsense to stop. Akron Ohio
Author: aptos, California Attorney Generals: DermaFi Akron, Ohio

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
Anytime fitness. Irwin pa Racists manager and employees. Irwin Pennsylvania Author: Dunedin, Florida Weightloss Programs: Anytime fitness. Irwin pa Irwin , Pennsylvania

Dec 01 2016
EIN Filing Service Misrepresented their company as IRS, refused to refund on a Federal Tax ID the very next day because a young person made a mistake. Customer service was rude, although I called immediately to correct the error. Reporting this company to the Texas BBB and would recommend no one utilize this company. Albuquerque Texas False Accusation Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Income tax: EIN Filing Service Internet

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire www.thedealempire.com Took my money- 30 days later still no product- No one answers Customer Service Phone or Email Irving Internet. Located in Irvine California
Author: Port Orange, Florida Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
Brian P. Ballo, Esq. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of the Report was never a client of the Complainant. | Brian P. Ballo, Esq. Law Office of Brian Ballo Brian P. Ballo, Esq and ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)), ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Aliso Viejo, California Author: Bellflower, California Lawyers: Brian P. Ballo, Esq. Aliso Viejo,, California

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered 2 pair of the slimming panties, they took my money out of my account stated they were shipped November 15, as of this date have not received anything. Internet Author: Mansfield, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 30 2016
Honor Finance LLC Evanston Illinois Will not fill out paperwork for Insurance to pay off car loan charging me interest and late fees Evanston Illinois Nationwide Author: Newton Falls, Ohio Loans: Honor Finance LLC Evanston I'll. Evanston,

Nov 30 2016
AVANQUEST--FIX IT UTILITIES PROFESSIONAL SAYS IT WILL COVER FIVE COMPUTERS ONLY GOT DESKTOP THATS ONLY ONE RIVERSIDE California Author: Covington, Virginia Computer Service & Repair: AVANQUEST--FIX IT UTILITIES PROFESSIONAL RIVERSIDE, California

Nov 30 2016
CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... 7eleven, Mastercard, PSCU, Denver CO... I'm a victim of fraudulent skimming which occurred just yesterday, Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016. The theft took place on two separate occasions. Its occurrence happened at your ATM inside of a 7eleven, located on Wadsworth Blvd., in Westminster CO. My card has been cancelled . The card company had no resolve except reporting it to my bank and that my bank would contact me. My questions to your company, is, how in this world can you allow such to happen? Concerned and angry ... Lakewood Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... Lakewood, Colorado

Nov 30 2016
Accredited Nursing Certifications Online This is a RIPOFF! Nothing but taking your money Internet Author: Columbus , Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: Accredited Nursing Certifications Online Internet

Nov 30 2016
C&F Financial BEWARE!! They work like a Buy here Pay here, Virginia Cash trumps compassion Author: Hudson, Ohio Loans: C&F Fianancial Internet