Your Search | charter one bank mentor, ohio manager michelle

Jan 23 2017
UNIFUND CCR LLC they tried to collect on a previous debt that the original company closed and removed it from my credit report over 6 months ago cincinnati Ohio Author: plainfiled, Illinois Telemarketers: UNIFUND CCR LLC cincinnati, Ohio

Jan 23 2017
Suyo Air Conditioning company Ltd Manager is Mr Wayne Suyo I ordered 6 airconditioners from Mr Suyo whose contact I got from Made-In-China website. He sent me invoices against which I transfered US $2000. I ended up receiving very cheap air coolers instead. He has since refused to refund my money Foshan China Internet
Author: Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Suyo Air Conditioning company Ltd Internet

Jan 23 2017
CometChat This company’s employee’s are lazy and incompetent !I spent well over $200.00 for a system that they wont fix, and they dont service !Since day one and it has been at least 6 months now the system has not worked properly and so i finally uninstalled and chat, messenger , junk, ripoff India Internet Author: San Angelo, Texas Computer Software: CometChat Internet

Jan 23 2017
American truck group National Truck Funding,LLC Lied to me about selling me the truck after one year took my deposit an wanted me to keep leasing it Gulfport Mississippi Author: Rex, Georgia Lawyers: American truck group Gulfport , Mississippi

Jan 23 2017
LuxStyle international Lux international Sent an unsolicited package of beauty products, one named blackhead killer to my underage daughter. There was a bill inside for almost $70, and a demand for payment within 14 days. Dk 5100 Odense c Internet
Author: New Lambton, Other Buying Clubs: LuxStyle international Internet

Jan 22 2017
Byron G. Best B G Best Black Bear Coal Co. Inc. Byron Best made fake promises for money, didn't deliver. He charged a fee to fly out and meet as an interested investor, then turned out he had no money and could find no one else to invest, but he had my money. A total fraud! Grayson Georgia Author: Santa Monica, California Financial Services: Byron G. Best Grayson, Georgia

Jan 22 2017
Colliers Target Branding My manager Edwin Rhodes disappeared when it came time to pay me. New York City New York Author: Glendale, Arizona Shipping & Handling: Colliers Target Branding Internet

Jan 22 2017
Aamco of Lawrenceville,Ga Tried to sell me a new transmission when the one I had was in perfect condition! Lawrenceville,Ga.30045 N.C. Author: SneadsFerry, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Aamco of Lawrenceville,Ga

Jan 22 2017
Payrigid They told me i would get $300 if I reach my quota. U did just that...and absolutely NOTHING! I advertised them everywhere...even invited friends! Im so upset..was looking forward to the money Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Attorney Generals: Payrigid Internet

Jan 22 2017
PerformanceSLC Performance Settlement, Compliance Manager is a Felon and former rep with fraud ridden now defunct Morgan Drexan Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Bait-and-Switch: PerformanceSLC Irvine, California

Jan 22 2017
eye royale - skin royale rip off fountain valley Internet FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES Author: mentor, Ohio Eye Care: eye royale - skin royale Internet

Jan 22 2017
Susan Buchan Scott Buchan Eviction, never paid rent. Constantly borrowing food, money from neighbors. Fairport Ohio Author: Chardon, Ohio Home Based Business: Susan Buchan Fairport, Ohio

Jan 22 2017
Revitayouth They took money from my bank I did not give consent for. St Petersburg Florida Author: MWC, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Revitayouth St Petersburg, Florida

Jan 21 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Not sure who this is but Trust US BANK TRUST3476 STATEVIEW BLVDFORT MILL, SC, 0 Lost home behind our back Demoines Iowa
Over Your Head Author: Medford , New Jersey Mortgage Companies: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Demoines, Iowa

Jan 21 2017
Emporium Took money from my bank account but no merchandise Nationwide Response from Emporium Author: Tyler, Texas Video Stores: Emporium Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Toyota Wondries Toyota Wondries Alhambra One of the biggest mistakes I’ve ever made in my life was going to Toyota Wondries in Alhambra Alhambra California War and Peace Author: Victorville, California Auto Dealers: Toyota Wondries Alhambra, California

Jan 21 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC318-321-8499LA Coin Bank Doghouse, Paid, Never received FaceBook Internet Author: sonora, California Credit Card Fraud: Unstoppable Vision Internet

Jan 21 2017
4-sides construction Timothy Dobson Owner Ripped Off after the Loss of My Husband Holland Ohio Author: Toledo, Ohio Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: 4-sides construction Timothy Dobson Owner Holland, Ohio

Jan 21 2017
The City of Columbus Dept., of Development The City of Columbus Michale B. Coleman, Mayor, Department of Development Housing Division City Housing Developers Deceptive Practices Steals Homes from Low Income Homeowners through Repair Programs Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio City Employees: The City of Columbus Dept., of Development Columbus, Ohio

Jan 21 2017
Lipozene Lipozene Rip off on promises of gift cards. Ren Nevada. Nationwide Author: Chillicothe, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Lipozene Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Gold Rush Interntional Reverend John Peterson sen money to Jane Harbin at 1609 Price Dr. Oklahoma phone number for john is876-894-7322 He tryed to get me to send $250.00 to pay for taxes to receive a larger amount of money. I didn't fall for it. Been scammed by internet people. Jamacia Nationwide Author: Loundonville, Ohio Accounting: Gold Rush Interntional Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
99 Santa Never received product China??? Internet Author: Wadsworth, Ohio Bed & Bath: 99 Santa Internet

Jan 21 2017
officialnflshop.us Dosomebiz.com bought a jersey and got a mesh one instead of real jersey as it was shown and described! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! They state they offer no hassle return and refund, I've been fighting for 2 months to get refund on crappy jersey that wasn't what was described! China Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Sporting Goods: officialnflshop.us Internet

Jan 21 2017
Gmail Customer Support Help Desk No one should ever be charged to delete an email account!!! Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Internet Fraud: Gmail Customer Support Help Desk Internet