Your Search | charter one bank mentor, ohio manager michelle

1, Report #1319504

Jul 28 2016
Chevron Gas Station (TBA Enterprises Inc) Code for Car Wash didnt work, told I needed to buy another one, would not help me other than to inform me it had already been used Ventura California Author: Ventura, California Car Washes: Chevron Gas Station Ventura, California

Jul 28 2016
Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Derrick Ward, Dererk Hamilton, Janice Lee Neverson, Courtney Lynn Call I received two checks from Heidi Meeks and was asked to deposit them, then use a small amount of the money to buy food at a fast food resturant, and give two large amounts of money in the form of a money gram to two people listed in the letter. The two checks that I recieved were FAKE cashier's checks, for $1,980 each time. My bank informed me that they were fake and that this person is scaming people. Don't cash those checks they will NOT clear the bank. no idea Nationwide
Author: Niagara Falls, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Nationwide

3, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
Synergy solar leads Synergy solar leads ripped me off! They promised several leads a day, in a location I selected, and qualified homes that were residential one family houses. Instead of four leads a day it was about one lead a week which wasn't in my area and often not qua Solar energy leads Florida possibly Nationwide Author: Keansburg , New Jersey Customer Leads: Synergy solar leads Nationwide

5, Report #1319461

Jul 28 2016
University of Phoenix Apollo group Was given false and fake homework, not one of the instructors taught a class when I was present on campus Schaumburg IL Nationwide
Author: Berkeley , Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS/FNA/ JUDOR DUNKEL DIRECTOR, WINNER NOTIFICATION FNA SENDED ME A LETTER OF RAPID REPLY TO LET ME KNOW I WAS THE WINNER OF CASH AWARD OF 2,536,092.23 WITH AN ACCOUNT AT MY NAME NO. 3022025498 TO FACILITATE TRANSFER TO ME I DIDN'T HAVE FAITH TO GIVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER OR SEND A CHEK, THEN I SEND A MONEY ORDER FROM POST OFFICE. BUT I THINK IF THIS IS HAPPENING TO MANY PERSONS IS BETTER TO MAKE AN REPORT OF WHAT HAPPEN TO ME TOO. THANK YOU FOR ADVANCE WHATEVER YOU DO TO INVESTIGATE WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS COMPANY. Indinapolis Indiana Old Scam Author: Los Angeles, California Offshore Gaming: FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS Indinapolis, Indiana

7, Report #1319444

Jul 28 2016
Blaze pays first National Bank Ft. Pierre SOUTH DAKOTA Blaze pays I had my money directly deposited to blaze pays and they said they could hold it for up to 4 weeks. Ft Pierre Internet Author: Chico, California Accounting: Blaze pays first National Bank Ft. Pierre SOUTH DAKOTA Internet

8, Report #1319439

Jul 28 2016
Sunroad Kearny Mesa Hyundai Subaru Al, Financial Manager Financial Manager tried to rip me off of a Hyundai publicly published $1500 discount San Diego California Author: Carlsbad, California Auto Dealers: Sunroad Kearny Mesa Hyundai Subaru San Diego, California

9, Report #1319426

Jul 28 2016
Life Wireless Unable to get basic phone operation instructions or to connect with Customer Service for help. Nationwide Author: Cleveland, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Life Wireless Nationwide

10, Report #1319417

Jul 28 2016
SKYPE COMMUNICATIONS SKYPE COMMUNICATIONS SARL IAT PAYPAL They charged my bank account for $13.99 Internet Author: New York Internet Fraud: SKYPE COMMUNICATIONS Internet

11, Report #1319397

Jul 28 2016
Happy Days Boating Center - Matt Grotten mgr. Not Happy Days at this place avoid it like the plague rip off faulty products Port Clinton Ohio
Author: Madison Heights, Michigan Boat Dealers: Happy Days Boating Center Port Clinton , Ohio

12, Report #1319364

Jul 28 2016
AUBURN FENCE CORPORATION Auburn Fence Rude, unprofessional, simply sophomoric. Call someone who appreciates your business CHAGRIN FALLS Ohio Author: Chagrin Falls, Ohio Builders & Contractors: AUBURN FENCE CORPORATION CHAGRIN FALLS, Ohio

13, Report #1319367

Jul 28 2016
MUFG Union Bank Union BankUnion Bank of California, UnionBank Whistleblower security expert finds hacker back doors in Union Bank software for employees and yakuza to access international accounts San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Banks: MUFG Union Bank Nationwide

14, Report #1319348

Jul 28 2016
local Edge Local edge $1500.00!spent and got not one customer Pennsylvania Internet Author: Birdsboro, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: local Edge Internet

15, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

16, Report #1319266

Jul 27 2016
Universal Protection security 255 Challenger Way Suite 103 Santa Rosa California phone number 707 575-6909races unreasonable hiring manager LIZ Beware Universal Protection security not a fair equal opportunity employer Santa Rosa California
Author: San Francisco, California Security Services: Universal Protection security Santa Rosa, California

17, Report #1319279

Jul 27 2016
The Trataros Law Associates. Attorney: -David RogersAttorney: Kingston, New York. Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: The Trataros Law Associates. Internet

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball. eGumball is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Reply to e-gumball Author: Lenox, Michigan Internet Marketing Companies: E Gumball Irvine, California

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

20, Report #1319227

Jul 27 2016
GE Equipment bank acct scam Calls to get your bank account info, saying they need to wire you money San Antonio Texas Author: Dublin, Pennsylvania Banks: GE Equipment San Antonio, Texas

21, Report #1319225

Jul 27 2016
BEST BUY AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT TOOK MY MONEY DIDN'T FINISH JOB TEMECULA California Author: CAMDEN, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: BEST BUY AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT TEMECULA, California

22, Report #1319221

Jul 27 2016
mark anthony turner Amor de Cartagena by Mark Anthony Turner is a Fraud youngstown, ohio Internet Author: anonymous, Florida Modeling Agencies: mark anthony turner Internet

23, Report #1319198

Jul 27 2016
Stoneberrystoneberry.com sent wrong color that i ordered and had to pay the shipping although they made the mistake. Then ordered again like a stupid one and they are sending the wrong color . when i called them they said they didnt have the color that i ordered. why didnt they say that instead of sending the wrong one again and trying to say that i orderd the color. Chippewa Internet Author: Bandera, Texas Bed & Bath: Stoneberrystoneberry.com Internet

24, Report #1319197

Jul 27 2016
Student Loan Assistance Center, aka Student Loan Help One or Affordable Student Loan Consolidation Student Loan Consolidation Scam Margate Florida Author: Carlsbad, California Loan Modification: Student Loan Assistance Center Nationwide

25, Report #1319189

Jul 27 2016
Ally finical Ally bank Charging double finance charges Louisville Nationwide What You're Saying Is... Author: Pittsboro, Mississippi Car Financing: Ally finical Nationwide