CHARTER ONE BANK MENTOR, OHIO MANAGER MICHELLE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Charter One Bank Mentor, Ohio Manager Michelle
There may be more specific results for "Charter One Bank Mentor, Ohio Manager Michelle"
For more specific results for "Charter One Bank Mentor, Ohio Manager Michelle"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
Meaningful Beauty Monthly charge for only one shipment, to cover how much they over charge internet Nationwide Author: Naples, Maine Skin Care: Meaningful Beauty Nationwide

May 28 2017
Lisa Thomas Lisa is refusing to pay me for the english bulldog i sold her Lansing Michigan Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Lisa Thomas Lansing, Michigan

May 28 2017
evelina 14603east Moncrieff place suite100,Aurora,Co 80011 ordered the trial for face cream months ago, i didn't like it so i canceled the order sure enough the next month $97.41 was taken from my cc. i called they did put it back in , get this the next month same thing, called again money was return this happened 3 times. one time they took 2 payments . i was so mad. on 5/13/17 went to bank yep they took it again i called that day and they put back money and guess what ? yesterday found out from back on5/13 they issued me cream. today i tryed calling the phone number doesn't connect now. wtf. i am getting a lawyer involved now who happens to be related . i will be seeking punitive damages. Aurora Colorado Author: wilkins twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: evelina Nationwide

May 28 2017
MICHELLE PERANIO AKA GUMBYMCCABE ON EBAY False Advertising and Theft of Monies Paid TUCSON Arizona Still? Author: TUCSON, Arizona Clothing Stores: MICHELLE PERANIO TUCSON, Arizona

May 28 2017
sonnydesigns dtl rip off company pulled same thing you won a watch 6.99 shipping then charge my card 98.25 california Author: cincinnati, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: sonnydesigns California

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 28 2017
Thornton Cable Fraud, Fake, Theft Thorton Colorado Author: Plain City, Ohio Television Parts & Services: Thornton Cable Colorado

May 28 2017
James Belton Communications Manager Windhorse Trading (Breathworks CIC/Breathworks Mindfulness/Windhorse Trading) Insulting ex-employee, false allegations of harassment, no apology CAMBRIDGE Nationwide
Author: Alabama Employers: James Belton Communications Manager Windhorse Trading Nationwide

May 28 2017
Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed National Tech LLC Sebrina Johnson Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Keith Carlson Jim Nothelfer They called to try to consolidate my student loans was one time payment of $150 and $49 a month for the next 3 years I looked them up on the BBB and went on to your website and I found out this is a scam Las Vegas Nevada and California Nationwide Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Adult Career & Continuing Education: Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Nationwide

May 27 2017
World Patent Marketing They pretended to do work to get my patent started. Miami Beach Flordia 33139 Nationwide Author: Hicksville, Ohio Landscaping: World Patent Marketing Internet

May 27 2017
Merrill Lynch Bank of America Refuses to investigate fraud claims Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Financial Services: Merrill Lynch Nationwide

Terminix Dayton ohio Took advantage of elderly. Lied to us. Dayton Nationwide
Author: Tipp city, Ohio Home Improvements: Terminix Nationwide

May 27 2017
STANFORD BROWN MISLEAD AND LIED TOO MIDDELEBURG HTS Ohio Author: CLEVELAND, Ohio Health Care Education: STANFORD BROWN MIDDELEBURG HTS , Ohio

May 27 2017
Bellacelle Bellacella age defying eye cream, Bellacella age defying skin cream ripped off, don't fall for this one Internet Author: Loveland, Colorado Skin Care: Bellacelle Internet

May 27 2017
Sears Spokane Employees Federal Credit Union remitter - Joshua Vollmer received a check for payment fof wrapping my car and advertising for Baskin-Robbins ice cream. Read about it and sounds like a scam. Spokane Washington Author: Pataskala, Ohio Bad Check Writers: Sears Spokane Employees Federal Credit Union Spokane, Washington

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
Ashtin Morris Investments LLC Rick Sullivan Bad Lease Deal Don't enter into a lease with Him. Cleves Ohio Author: Hamilton, Ohio Questionable Activities: Ashtin Morris Investments LLC Cleves, Ohio

Garcinia Cambogia African Mango Prime Won't Refund Money Oakland CA
Author: Loveland, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia African Mango Prime Internet

May 26 2017
CreditOne bank Cheated out of my money Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bingham, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: CreditOne bank Las Vegas, Nevada

May 26 2017
Scott Green, Manager?/Quality Used Engines Absolutely unprofessional, fraudulent, rude dude! 2nd engine also came with faulty parts Costing a fortune Just wanted a working engine Nationwide Author: Wallowa, Oregon Auto Warranty: Quality Used Engines Nationwide

May 26 2017
Allstate Insurance Allstate does not pay claims fairly Northbrook illinois Author: XENIA, Ohio Insurance Agencies: Allstate Insurance Northbrook,

May 26 2017
123Notary Jeremy Belmont 123Notary claims to be a notary hub but no one wants to really work with the directory. It's a total rip off and the owner has not standards what so ever. They sell a FAKE Notary course that is not industry wide recognized. Long Beach California Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Notary: 123Notary Internet

May 26 2017
Apex Garage Door Westerville Ohio Author: Westerville, Ohio Maintenance Companies: Apex Garage Door Westerville, Ohio

May 26 2017
ron's home and hardware stole my money speedway in Author: Glenford, Ohio Hardware & Tools: ron's home and hardware speedway ,