Your Search | charter one bank rbs citizens, n.a

1, Report #1196197

Dec 17 2014
Budk Unknown, but one was a woman and the other two where men and the one was a supervisor. Lied about an ordered giving false information and also not honoring their own site's policy. (Which the supervisor contradicted himself and the company) Internet
Author: Cranberry township, Pennsylvania Liars: Budk Internet

2, Report #1196180

Dec 17 2014
WELLS AFRGO BANK This bank seems unable to inform customers adequately when using online services, . Nationwide Author: Arvada, Colorado Credit Reporting Agencies: WELLS AFRGO BANK Nationwide

3, Report #1196156

Dec 17 2014
Dish Network This is how they treat customers who've been with them for 18 years!! We cancelled our DISH service because my husband got transferred. We sent back all of the equipment. They charge my debit card for $34.00 and $179.43 for 'unreturned' equipment. I called their customer service dept. GOT NO WHERE... Now I have to take this up with my bank. Nationwide Author: , Unusual Rip-Off: Dish Network Nationwide

4, Report #1191751

Dec 17 2014
Allan Shutt Corporate Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer Las Vegas, Nevada Area Financial Services Current Credit One Bank, N.A.Previous Docu Prep, Inc., Prime Holdings Insurance Services, Inc., Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc.Education Massachusetts School of La Experience Credit One Bank, N.A. Corporate Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer Credit One Bank, N.A. December 2007 – Present (7 years)Las Vegas, Nevada . Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Provo, Utah Lawyers: Allan Shutt Las Vegas, Nevada

5, Report #1196092

Dec 17 2014
AlliedInterstate 866-464-9483 SAID I OWE CREDIT ONE BANK! I NEVER HAD THIS CARD BEFORE. I CALLED AND THEY ARE IN NEW DEHLI, THIS IS A SCAM! Southgate Michigan Author: Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: AlliedInterstate Southgate, Michigan

6, Report #1196071

Dec 17 2014
Credit One Bank, N.A. CreditOne, Credit One Suspious billing activity: every other month not sending statement Las Vegas Nevada Author: Darien, Connecticut Banks: Credit One Bank, N.A. Las Vegas, Nevada

7, Report #1196031

Dec 17 2014
Lazo Construction Rueben Lazo,Robert Nixon Defrauding a School Teacher of her dream home, and smooth talking construction men laughing all way to the bank Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Builders & Contractors: Lazo Construction Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

8, Report #1196004

Dec 17 2014
CLKBANK CLICK BANK i placed an 0rder through an afilliate in 12th december 14th for the amount of $67.00 now have bill to clk bank for $900.,, florida Author: NASSAU BAHAMAS, Alabama Computer Mail Order: CLKBANK Internet

9, Report #1195993

Dec 17 2014
sunny acres mobile home park pattygreg dont believe the hype.this mobile home park advertises one amount and charges another Jacksonville Florida Author: orange park, Florida Realtors: sunny acres mobile home park Jacksonville, Florida

Dec 17 2014
Ocean Hills Recovery TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ocean Hills Recovery dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Ocean Hills Recovery past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality addiction treatment services to clients. South Orange County, California addiction treatment *UPDATE: Ocean Hills Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, ensuring them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ocean Hills Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: san diego, California Adult Care Facilities: OCEAN HILLS RECOVERY DANA POINT, California

11, Report #1195703

Dec 16 2014
One Live Media failure to respond to order inquiries, rude, scam, took money Austin Internet Author: Brodheadsville, Pennsylvania Music Shops: One Live Media Internet

12, Report #1195462

Dec 15 2014
audiobooks.com I was enticed into trying out audiobooks.com by giving me a 30 day trial offer, but i was charged the very same day. When i called up to inquire about it, I was told that my trial period is over. I told them that the promised trial was for 30 days and I'm appalled at the way they treat customers. I requested a cancellation of my service and issuance of refund, but was told that they shall gladly cancel service but no refunds. This is one totally fraud establishment. Internet Author: Hamden, Connecticut On-Line Stores: audiobooks.com Internet

13, Report #1195449

Dec 15 2014
One Live Media Shop Beyonce scam, ripoff Austin, TX Internet Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Clothing Stores: One Live Media Internet

Dec 15 2014
***UPDATE***DECEMBER 2014 *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: ***UPDATE***DECEMBER 2014 *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

Dec 14 2014
Pinnacle NIssan-Infinity Of Scottsdale Arizona BEWARE! PINNACLE NISSAN CREATED A NEW CONTRACT AFTER I PURCHASED MY CAR, STOLE MONEY, CHANGED THE RATE AND TERM AND FORGED MY SIGNATURE. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM PINNACLE NISSAN! Scottsdale, Arizona
Author: chandler, Arizona Auto Dealers: Pinnacle NIssan-Infinity Of Scottsdale Arizona Scottsdale, Arizona

16, Report #1195396

Dec 14 2014
Norris Expos LLC Derrick Norris, Boston Norris, PlacestobeAtlanta, PlacestobeBoston, Soko Limos, Soko Marketing, Multi-Biz Owner Targets Ambitious Women Business Owners To Scam You Scammed The Right One NOW Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Festivals & Event Services: Norris Expos LLC Nationwide

17, Report #1195359

Dec 14 2014
Resume Genius Resume Companion, SJT, RGO I bought a one-time resume for $2.95 and I keep getting charged $39.95 ffrom them. Ths happened twice and I finally had to close my bank account & reopen a new one. This is because when I contacted Resume Genius and Resume Companion, they said that I did not have an account with them. So why are they charging me then? Don't use either one of these companies. Deleware Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Employment Services: Resume Genius Internet

18, Report #1195299

Dec 13 2014
quibid I signed up for quibid . The next morning I went to check my bank account an 60 dollars was taken with out my permission. They don't care. riped me off Oklahoma. city Nationwide Author: Plano, Texas Wanted Criminals: quibid Nationwide

19, Report #1195293

Dec 13 2014
Wells Fargo Bank identity theft of my checking and savings account. They took over 6 months to to investigate and then refused to return my funds. t Nationwide Author: Somerville, Texas Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Nationwide

20, Report #1195282

Dec 13 2014
www,.quickcash.com WWW.savingmakesmoney.com SCAM.. Took my money. They got my email, social security number, and birth date and my bank account and routing number. Internet Author: Tazewell, Tennessee Loans: www,.quickcash.com Internet

21, Report #1195278

Dec 13 2014
One live media Music One live Rip off, scam, took my money, didn't recieve item, no response Austin Texas Author: Savannah, Georgia Music Shops: One live media Internet

22, Report #1195276

Dec 13 2014
Barclays Bank Barclay Bank Delaware, Barclaycard, Antony Jenkins, Daneen Tucker Discriminates against blacks with good credit and credit scores above minimum Wilmington Delaware Author: Virginia Credit Services: Barclays Bank Wilmington, Delaware

23, Report #1195274

Dec 13 2014
BBV Hotbooksale.com added a monthly charge on my credit card after I bought one book from them not sure Internet Author: Painesville, Ohio Education & Learning Centers: BBV Hotbooksale.com Internet

24, Report #1195260

Dec 13 2014
AnytimeMovies.com Money removed from bank account without signing up to anything East Sussex, UK Nationwide Author: Dundee, Alabama Video Stores: AnytimeMovies.com Nationwide

25, Report #1195253

Dec 13 2014
USA ONLINE CONNECTION Larry Caine ,aka, Larry Hill Larry approached me about printing and distributing flyers for my business. I gave him a check for $400.00 to print a couple of thousand flyers and I gave him 3k of my existing flyers to deliver for me. I also gave him another $240.00 to distribute those other flyers. I got a call from a homeowner one day saying that My flyer distributer stole a phone and a pair of Ray Ban Sunglasses from someone's house and was arrested. Larry said that my flyers were gone and He has disappeared. He took $640.00 and 3k flyers. I ran into him at Revival Christian Fellowship in Menifee one time and he said that he would get me my money, but he has disappeared again. Temecula, Murrieta California Author: Murrieta, California Yoga & Meditation classes: Sports Instruction: USA ONLINE CONNECTION Temecula, Murrieta , California