Your Search | chase, jp morgan, bank one, circuit city

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
08:15 PM Coach bags Internet You got scammed Author: Pell City, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: Internet

Oct 03 2015
Resortcom International, The Villa Group, Cabo-Premier Vacations Trust II, Villa del Palmar, Villa del Arco, Constructora los Arcos del Cabo S. A & C V Deceptive Sales Practices and Lousiest Customer Service San Diego Nationwide Author: Poway, California City Officials: Resortcom International, The Villa Group, Cabo-Premier Vacations Trust II, Villa del Palmar, Villa del Arco, Constructora los Arcos del Cabo S. A & C V Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Butler Transport Driver UN-friendly Kansas City Kansas Author: Southern Pines, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Butler Transport
5, Report #1219322

Oct 03 2015
Greenline Capital, LLC Rommel Mijares Scammer Con Artist plays in commodities trading, bank guarantees, SBLC, High Yield Private Placement Trade Programs Redwood City California Rommel is a bold faced liar! No funds ever recieved and no transaction closed! Author: San Francisco, California Gold & Silver Investments: Greenline Capital, LLC Redwood City, California

Oct 03 2015
Helderberg Exotic Cats Mike and Svetlana CORONA VIRUS East Berne New York Author: Atlantic City, New Jersey Cat Breeders: Helderberg Exotic Cats East Berne, New York

Oct 03 2015
Endurance car Warranty Paylink payment plans set up to fail,call in to make payments every two weeks and every one I spoke to said a different story on how to. make payments. Chicago Illinois Author: Columbus , Ohio Auto Warranty: Endurance car Warranty Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Chase Home Improvements Brian Friedman would not return phone calls regarding billing practices. If he is overcharging me then he is overcharging others. Rockville Maryland Author: King George, Virginia Roofing Companies: Chase Home Improvements Rockville , Maryland

Oct 03 2015
FreedomPop Stephen Stokols- Chief Executive OfficerSteven Sesar- Chief Operating Officer On September 4th I ordered internet service. I have yet to receive my device. I made numerous attempt to contact and no one has respond yet. VERY DISAPPOINTED! Internet Author: Niagara Falls, New York Internet Services: FreedomPop Internet

Oct 03 2015
08:46 AM Did not receive refund even though I canceled the membership immediately (same day) and returned books as soon as I got them and according to THEIR policy for returns. Manchester Center Vermont Author: Lake City, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Internet

Oct 03 2015
Monster Scooter Parts The monsters changed my order, to inferior part and said that I can use part of my old one, than we agreed on a settlement and they shorted me again Internet Author: Gresham, Oregon Motor Vehicle: Monster Scooter Parts Internet

Oct 02 2015
Total Merchant Services Ameribank is associated with them. One employee said part of their company but I do not know for sure TOTAL MERCHANT SERVICES Prey on elderly and the sick Woodland Hills, CA (Headquarters) Nationwide Author: Bend, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Total Merchant Services Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
New age cream buynewagecream Deceptive advertising. Will take money from your bank account Tempe, Arizona Internet Author: Cliffside Park, New Jersey TV Advertisements: New age cream Internet

Oct 02 2015
Lead Origen Lead Oriden, Austen Cole, Nick Saylor, “SHAWNCAPITA”, Shawn Capital, Jim James RIP OFF!!! Lead Origen charged for leads and in two months did not provide even ONE. Kansas City Missouri Author: San Diego, California Business Consulting: Lead Origen Kansas City, Missouri

Oct 02 2015
IDCSERVCO Defrauded company Culver City California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: IDCSERVCO Culver City, California

Oct 02 2015
Colorado River Adventures Cherry Valley Lakes Resort It's a timeshare, but not an honest one Cherry Valley Lakes California Author: Lucerne Valley, California Timeshare Rentals: Colorado River Adventures Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
us security associates worthless company denver Colorado Author: commerce city , Colorado Work Place Bullies: us security associates denver, Colorado

Oct 02 2015
u* adam or jason asking for a loan of 2,000 dollars and then tells me to buy with my own money a 232.00 at a money gram at walmart store to send to american insurance group to get a release of 2,000 funds deposited to my bank account gave his number 1-210.888-8555 to call him back when i am able to send the insurance the 232.000 sounds like a scam he says he is not. san francisco California Author: north las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: u* san francisco, California

Oct 02 2015
Simmons First National Bank Simmons First, Simmons Bank Charged over $5000 in fees in just 2 yrs.. Or an average of $210.00 per month... For a checking acct. Pine Bluff Nationwide, Arkansas $5000 is not acceptable. Author: Springdale, Arkansas Banks: Simmons First National Bank Nationwide

last chance buys scam artist Beverly hills , internet Internet, California
Author: salt lake city, Utah Computer Software: last chance buys Internet

Oct 02 2015
CarMax of ft myers Re: Jordan, & Kyle My car needs to be serviced. Car was dropped off 9/30/2015 @ 10:30AM for a/c compressor. I was told that they go to lunch @ 11:00Am & return @ 13:00. Then my car will be diagnosed. No one got back with me, so i called & spoke with Jordan. ft myers Florida Author: ft myers, Florida Auto Service Stations: CarMax of ft myers Internet

Oct 02 2015
Direct Express Comerica Bank US Direct Express social security master card, fraud, bad service San Antonio Texas
To Tyg - The Imbecile Re:a FOOL..... Author: Kingman, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Direct Express Comerica Bank San Antonio, Texas

Oct 01 2015
E cigarettes. Miama Fla. depleting bank funds Miama Internet Author: Hixson, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: E cigarettes. Miama Fla. Internet

Oct 01 2015
Neudermis Charged $4.95 and $3.95 for shipping with a free 14 day trial. On day 15, I was charged $89 for one product and $88 for the other. WHen I called to cancel, I was told the product was not refundable even though I hadn't opened them yet. They wouldnt accept them returned unopened either. info@neudermis. Internet Author: Rolling Meadows, Illinois Pharmacies: Neudermis Internet

Oct 01 2015
Harris Co. Toll Authority HCTRA HCTRA Illegal and Unconstitutional Houston Texas Author: Huffman, Texas City Governments: Harris Co. Toll Authority Houston, Texas