Your Search | chase bank, bank one

Apr 17 2014
bank of america Bank of America ,,,CLOSED account for NO REASON and can't explain why san antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Banks: bank of america san antonio, Texas

Apr 17 2014
Los Alamos Medical Center 1- Sandra J .Palmetto, Lead Certified Respiratory, 2- Jacqui Carroll - Human Resources Director3- Feliciano Jiron - CEO of Los Alamos Med Center assault, battery on staff member, false billing and documentation, lead therapist who has to cheat on tests and has co2 poisoning, HR threatens you with lawsuits when you alert them to these issues and now there two suits on them and one more in the works. THEY ARE CORRUPT...... Los Alamos New Mexico
Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Hospitals: Los Alamos Medical Center Los Alamos, New Mexico

Apr 17 2014
Windstream Paetec In February 2013 I called to aks what I needed to do to cancel my services with Windstream (W). To do so I was told that all I needed to do was let you know when the services were ported to another carrier. Unknown to me W continued to withdraw money from my bank account, then for some reason unknown to me the ACH stopped working, so W sent me bills which I continued to pay. Little Rock AK Author: Lutherville, Maryland Internet Services: Windstream Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
21 villas 21 enterprisesJeffery Chase Classic scam. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Adelaide, California Lodging: 21 villas Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 17 2014
Cenafil AKA Oevau Technologies, Richard Gorman ripoff company, Scam Diet Products, Double Charged, Product not sent Orlando Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account!
Author: Orlando, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Cenafil, Oevau Technologies Orlando, Florida

Apr 17 2014
BUBGET VAN LINES ALLEN KATZ ALLEN KATZ DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES AND ONE REAL SCUM BAG LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Moving Companies: BUBGET VAN LINES LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Apr 17 2014
references-etc Kayla Chase Fraudulent product did not reflect accurate info. Hiram Maine Internet Author: Alabama Employment Services: references-etc Internet

Apr 17 2014
Santander Bank reneged on advertised offer Nationwide Author: Englewood, New Jersey Banks: Santander Bank Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
network one (WWW.ONE.IE) (AN)TONY O'CONNELL APPLE DUSSADEE BRIAN O'CONNELL SCAM, CHEAT, E-COMMERCE TRAINING, WEBSITE DESIGN, BUT YOU WILL NEVER GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR BANGKOK AND GALWICK (DUBLIN) Nationwide
Author: BANGKOK, Computer Classes: network one (WWW.ONE.IE) Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Shellie Lyn Cadogan Drinkwalter Shellie Lyn Cadogan Drinkwalter, Shellie L Cadogan, Shellie Lyn Cadogan, Shellie Lyn Drinkwalter, Shellie L Drinkwalter, any combination of the four, Shellie Tucker (new one), Neon Mamo, A Pinch of this Cupcakes - likely many, many more BEWARE Major Scam Artist in Lovely London Ontario London, Strathroy and St. Thomas, Ontario Nationwide Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Shellie Lyn Cadogan Drinkwalter Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Citizens Bank Excessive overdraft!!! Total rip off!! Nationwide Author: Bartonsville, Pennsylvania Banks: Citizens Bank Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
LearningRx REVIEW: LearningRx customer satisfaction commitment, has 9.5 out of 10 customer satisfaction rating. More than 30,000 kids and adults have graduated program. LearningRx provides one-on-one brain training in 80+ centers nationwide, clients work directly with trainers about 5 hours a week, 12 weeks or longer. LearningRx receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, demonstrating a serious commitment to customer satisfaction. The number of happy graduates, documented results,  9.5 customer satisfaction rating lets customers feel safe, confident and secure when choosing LearningRx.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: LearningRx | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. LearningRx dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. LearningRx a successful nationwide network of brain training centers. A family of concerned passionate educators, professionals, & local business owners assisting kids & adults learn & perform faster, better, & more easily. Colorado Springs, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
Universal Premium FleetCard Mastercard Took money out of my bank account for payment and did not post it to my account for over a month while charging me late fees. Norcross, GA Internet Author: Ludlow, Massachusetts Credit Services: Universal Premium FleetCard Mastercard Internet

Apr 17 2014
Amazon.com Stay away from Amazon.com! They have atrocious outsourced customer service! I cancelled an order, which they verified as cancelled, however, the charge immediately appeared as pending on my bankcard! They said it would disappear! Ha! It is now a permanent posted charge and they continue to say it's just an authorization and it will disappear! Uh no, it's been charged, it has a posting ID #! The bank verifies it is a charge! However, they refuse to refund any money and no goods are being shipped as the order was cancelled! Terrible, stay far far away! Seattle Washington Author: Kerrville, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
Citi Bank World Bank master card After signing up for a WORLD BANK MASTER CARD from CITI BANK. I never received the $50 off my purchase and the companie(s) never sent me a bill for my credit card for over three months. After my account was turned over too a collection agency. The first letter and first phone call was from the collection agency. I was then sent my first bill for 133% of my purchase. This was reported on my credit history. I am currently being threated witn a law suit and even more reporting on my credit history. Nationwide  Author: Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Citi Bank Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Kramer and Kaslow. Philip A. Kramer of Calabasas, Calif.,as the company's agent. they stated in court that the fees were for hourly payment, but this is a lie because the payment of $5,000.oo was the first thing asked for before one could even join in on the so called MASS LITIGATION ALLIANCE,the case evaluator who took the check was MEGAN TERBAY 1900 Quail St.,suite #137. Newport Beach, California Author: SAN DIEGO, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Kramer and Kaslow Select State/Province

Apr 16 2014
National Fitness I signed up for a membership with a local gym called Square One Fitness. Apperently the gym shut down and I never received any notice before or after it went out of business. I have contacted National Fitness and was told that my membership contract was over. I wanted to cancel my gym membership as the gym was no longer open and had shut down. I've been getting charged a monthly membership for 3 months now and don't want to pay for a gym membership anymore for a club that is no longer open. i was informed that I would have to mail in a letter that stated that i wanted to cancel it and I'm still going to be charged yet another monthly charge for a gym that is shut down until they get my letter in the mail. They would not cancel my membership via fax nor phone so that I would not have to pay another monthly amount for a closed own gym. The staff on the phone was unfriendly AND an willing to cancel my membership even though my contract is up. I have had to go out of my way to cancel with a gym that is no longer in service, I've had to pay for several months of a gym that is closed, and now I can't even cancel the membership whithout going out of my way to write a letter and mail it in. It should not be this hard to get a membership to a gym that is closed down! I should have received a letter, email, or phone call from this company stating that the gym I go to went out of business which I never did. I would like to be cancelled from this membership without having to pay yet another monthly fee for a gym that is closed. It shouldn't be this difficult! Layton Internet Author: SLC, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: National Fitness Internet

Apr 16 2014
Bank of America Risk Closure Unit Account closed. All Monies held for review No explanation given. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Banks: Bank of America Chicago, Illinois

Apr 16 2014
Vanilla reload network I just brought a vanilla reload card yesterday I was about to add the funds on to a debit card before I could do that they said the funds were never on there n I had my receipt n the card in my hand they scammed the wrong one I'm not stopping until I get my money bk Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: Vanilla reload network Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Capital One Credit Card Error in Credit Reporting Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Credit Card Internet

Apr 16 2014
Westgate resorts, westgate vacation villas, westgate town center practice intentional deceit and fradulent activities to make sure one cannot find out the truth in time kissimmee Florida Author: Magnolia, New Jersey Timeshare Rentals: Westgate resorts kissimmee, Florida

Apr 16 2014
premiere cancun vacations Bank is C C vacations Benito Juarez package does not match phone offer. low season offerred any time except Dec. to April on phone but mailed literature says no june and is broken down into days of certain months.which in the literature is specified you can come in June. They say can't come June due to mexican holidays. the off season months are specified uring the mon internet Author: Benton, Arkansas Bait-and-Switch: premiere cancun vacations Internet

Apr 16 2014
GoGoAir GoGoAir.com Deceptive, buried contract terms, one time fee Nationwide Author: Santa Rosa, California Internet: GoGoAir Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Triad Autoplex Tim, Adam One bad lemon will ruin repeat business Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: Clemmons, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Triad Autoplex Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Apr 16 2014
AUSTIN BANK PALESTINE,TEXAS First State Bank Of FrankstonAtty Daniel Dean Palestine, Texas UNWARRANTED DEFAULT JUDGMENT, LYING, CHEATING, STEALING, WRONGFUL CHARGES ON ACCOUNT Palestine Texas Author: Burleson, Texas Banks: AUSTIN BANK PALESTINE,TEXAS Palestine, Texas