Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Chase Bank AP9*Simply You AP9*GalleriaUSA

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 28 2017
Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Scam took my check account 39.95 on date 2-19-2017. Need to stop that. I want my money back in bank I have no idea how they get my check account took out Texas #549409 Texas Author: Byhalia, Mississippi Cross-Border Scams: Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Texas, Texas

Feb 28 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is the only African-American lead company in America who is currently doing an IPO focused on the urban community at just $1.00 per share.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Rolling Hills Estates, California Producers: Punch Televison Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Internet

Feb 28 2017
USA CONNECT, INC http://www.mortgageleadconnection.com Complete Ripoff- Maria (Sales Rep) at this company promised low cost live transfers for Mortgage leads. Once they recieved my initial payment they completely diappeared! Would not return calls or emails. I never recieved even one transfer from this company. They are a 100% SCAM and you will loose your money if you deal with them. If you have any questions while vetting them you can call me directly @ 612-720-7392 and i will be happy to dhare my story with you- Tom Tallman / Allstate Agency Owner New York New York Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Telemarketing Companies: USA CONNECT, INC New York, New York

Feb 28 2017
Platinum Millennium Ty Cohen I was scammed out of $170 on recurring charges to my bank. It started back in June 2016 but I did not catch it until a week ago as I was going over my bank statement online. North Carolina Author: Marion, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Platinum Millennium Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Leroy scott Help & hand services LLC Took 1700 cash down for 3 junk cars instead of returning money down after problem with 1st junk car. He lie and Dont have a licensed mechanic. Will not let you test drive car first and increase each sale saying it is better than the other junk car. Don't do business with this fraudulent person. Can't be true. Cars sold with holes in tires dangerous saler Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Auto Dealers: Leroy scott

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Ace lone online I got an email stating that back on January 28th 2016 they were granted by the courts to garnish my wages from my job and or federal tax returns because as they say I owe them 750 dollars and are even offering be a one time settle mentioned of 412 I never heard of this company or took a loan from them they have my employer's name my social security number my name my bank account and my bank routing number  Internet You are right... Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Loans: Ace lone online Internet

Feb 27 2017
GainSaver Classic bait and switch chiselers; Gainsaver will short you on every exchange to their advantage. Signal Hill CA Author: Tomball, Texas Computer Dealers: GainSaver Internet

Feb 27 2017
Mimosahostilisrootbark.net Scam, you will receive nothing! Keep your money. Las Vegas Internet
Author: Daytona , Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Mimosahostilisrootbark.net Internet

Feb 27 2017
Yugster.com Alden Research, LLCAddress: Salt Lake City, UT 84124. Your account will be suspended for life if you report Yugster to BBB Salt Lake City, Utah Nationwide Author: Yuba City, California Shopping Centers & Malls: Yugster.com Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
ucs auto see I told you you would not respond You just steal money and provide no servie charlotte North Carolina Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Employment Services: ucs auto charlotte, North Carolina

Feb 27 2017
SQUARE LINKED MY BANK ACCOUNT, THEN TOOK MY PAYMENT, THEN FROZE MY ACCOUNT AND HELD MY MONEY FOR 90 DAYS NOT SURE Internet Author: BANGOR, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: SQUARE Internet

Feb 27 2017
Dr. Jeffrey Junig Be warned! His suboxone forum is more like an advertisment to.support his suboxone clinic. Its all about money. Not you. He will not have a bad word said about this drug and there are many known risks. The forum flowers it up as a miracle. it has a well k Unprofessional and biased USA Internet Author: EDENBRIDGE, Kentucky Internet: Dr. Jeffrey Junig Internet

Feb 27 2017
Revita Youth Nick: Agent #363Joanna: Agent #377 Total Scam--send sample for cost of shipping. Then send you monthly shipments for bearky $200.00 Internet Author: Juneau, Alaska Skin Care: Revita Youth Internet

Feb 27 2017
SKIN FRESH MD The advertisement used Costo - $50.00 gift. All you had to pay was $4.95 shipping - no attachment, no obligation. 2 weeks later there was a charge on my c Internet Author: pembroke pines, Florida Skin Care: SKIN FRESH MD Internet

Feb 27 2017
Huntington Chase Apartments Don't let yourself be trapped by this apartment complex Warner Robins Georgia Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Better Business Bureau: Huntington Chase Apartments

Feb 27 2017
Sears Who are you? Sears Nationwide Author: Harriburg, North Carolina Warranty Companies: Sears Nationwide

Allegiant Air What a rip off! Memphis, TN Nationwide
Maybe you should read the other complaints about Allegiant Air Author: Palm Coast, Florida Airline Companies: Allegiant Air Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Amazing Skin and Derma Ageless US Address: On Demand Ads LLC5058 E Evergreen Cir Mesa, AZ 85205Return Address:Fulfillment Center3130 Tyrone BlvdSaint Petersburg, FL 33710 Offers 'free' samples without stating you will be billed $200 for products. No mention of you automatically being placed on autoship. Company refuses to issue credit on your account so you're basically screwed out of your money. Internet Author: Irvington , New Jersey Skin Care: Amazing Skin and Derma Ageless Internet

Feb 27 2017
NEED THATPRODUCT YOU PURCHASE ON THE WEBSITE AND THEN YOU NEVER HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN NEW YORK Internet Author: dundee, Buying Clubs: NEED TAHT PRODUCT Internet

Feb 27 2017
Department of Distribution Illuminatiam DODIS They send email advertising talisman designs for sale. You purchase and never recieve the product. When emailing no one replies. Internet
Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Internet Fraud: Department of Distribution Internet

Feb 27 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Reducer RBI ROSSSERUMKMI KRUGCREAMS This company 's sole business is to rip off and scam people the only thing they reduce is your bank account St George Utah Author: Kapaa, Hawaii Skin Care: Beauty Wrinkle Reducer St George , Utah

Feb 26 2017
West coast parts Tannerjames James roby Advertising on ebay has you PayPal down payment then wants you to send cashiers check to him then he will ship you the motor ! Then if you research and find out that it is not a good company and that he changes him company name all the time he refuses to refund your deposit be aware scam Listing says mead WA Internetc ebay Author: Nampa, Idaho Attorney Generals: West coast parts Internet

Feb 26 2017
Jessica Kim, MD, PhD. CELLBONE TECHNOLOGY Do not order CELLBONE TECHNOLOGY . A scam, they charge, double $72 for Glycolic C Super Serum - Antioxidant and Skin Rejuvenation... to your credit card 4:00 am while you are sleeping.  Gaithersburg, Nationwide
Author: Madison, Wisconsin Skin Care: Elizabeth A Waters Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
First Premier Bank Credit Card Arizona Get over it Author: Mableton, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Credit Card Arizona