CHASE CARDMEMBER SERVICE, CIRCUIT CITY STORES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Chase Cardmember Service, Circuit City Stores
There may be more specific results for "Chase Cardmember Service, Circuit City Stores"
For more specific results for "Chase Cardmember Service, Circuit City Stores"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Ziplocal Lies, misleading, doesn't follow through, scam provo Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Advertising Agencies: Ziplocal provo, Utah

Aug 19 2017
Jodyssecret I placed an order and they charged my credit card but now the store is no more. No contact no refund no product. Internet
Author: Uxbridge, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Jodyssecret Internet

Aug 19 2017
prime time readers Biggest Scam I know Lakewood ohio Author: Stephens City, Virginia Sales People: prime time readers Internet

Aug 19 2017
Istop Global Solutions Personal Macomb Kentucky Author: Macomb, Michigan Internet Service Providers: Istop Global solutions Macomb, Michigan

Aug 19 2017
WOWW FASHION JODY'S SECRET THIS COMPANY TOOK MY MONEY BUT I DID NOT GET ANY PRODUCT. BUYER BEWARE!! NO CITY NOTED Internet DELEWARE Author: NEWTON FALLS, Ohio Clothing Stores: WOWW FASHION Internet

Aug 19 2017
Apple customer service Receiced replacement Ipad mini 4, 128 mg California Internet Author: Fullerton, California Computer Mail Order: Apple Internet

Aug 19 2017
Santander CEO: Hector Grisi ChecaGabriel Pérez Ríos AguilarDirector Ejecutivo Jurídico ProcesalProl. Paseo de la Reforma 500, Mód. 208 The Santander Mexico ignored the scam case with no help and no answer Mexico City InternetTranslation: Santander CEO: Hector Grisi ChecaGabriel Pérez Ríos AguilarDirector, Legal ProcesalProl. Paseo de la Reforma 500, Mod. 208 The Santander Mexico ignored the scam case with no help and no answer Mexico City Internet
Author: BROOKLINE, Massachusetts Banks: Santander Internet

Wickeeds Consumables Kym Mellor Owner Melbourne Internet
What is my motivation? Author: Select City/Town in Cebu, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wickeeds Consumables Internet

Aug 19 2017
Stamps.com deceptive and expensive El Sagundo Internet Author: Cedar City, Utah Printing & Copy Services: Stamps.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
IRS Scam IRS Scam calling me multiple times from 850.570.1429 Florida Author: WESTMINSTER, Colorado Internal Revenue Service: IRS Scam Nationwide

erotic monkey EM refusing to delete account! Internet
Author: jersey city , New Jersey Strippers & Dancer Services: erotic monkey Internet

Aug 19 2017
judging div-world headquaters International award services this company sends out a paper saying you have won 1.325.000.00 an to send them 12.99 plus 3.00 to rush the paper kansas city kansas city kansas
Author: wartrace, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: judging div-world headquaters Internet

Aug 19 2017
Fiverr.com I hired two freelancers who did not finish their service at all and Fiverr deactivated my account and did not refund the $150 that they stole from me. That site sucks and they are thieves! Don't use them. Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Programmers: Fiverr.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Reverse MORTGAGE Servicing, MAC D3348-018 Being in the financial world in my younger years I realized I did not want a reverse mortgage that could be sold to another company. This question I asked when I was negotiating and was one of the largest reasons I used Wells Fargo reverse mortgage as the agent assure me more than once that this could not happen with the contract I was signing. Today August 18th 2017 , I get a letter through the u.s. mail dated August 11th 2017 stating that my account is being transferred for servicing by Champion mortgage of Dallas Texas. Wells Fargo is saying that very are ending their service on August 31, 2017. Not only have they not kept their word about selling to another company they also have given their customers a very short notification of this doing. Everything about this is unethical and should be reckoned with. Fort Mill Virginia Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Fort Mill, Virginia

Aug 19 2017
Painting Giant paintingiant.com Review very bad customer service! Nationwide Author: Garden City, New York Art Gallery: Painting Giant Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Comcast Xfinity Company overcharged for service and povided poor customer service Baltimore Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Internet Service Providers: Comcast Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 18 2017
Ace Cash Services Lawsuit scam Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Internet: Ace Cash Services Internet

Aug 18 2017
COBBLER UNION Dragging their feet to give refund after receiving merchandise back in perfect condition Atlanta Georgia Refund Processed by Cobbler Union Author: RICHMOND, Texas Clothing Stores: COBBLER UNION Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 18 2017
Jody's Secret Internet Author: Hudson, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 18 2017
Nova Skin Sciences LTD. I purchased what was suppose to be a trial offer with only paying shipping ...instead I was charged $103.00 for one and $109.00 for the other...this caused my bank account in the negative so there for was charged an additional $30.00 for insufficient funds...I intend to get my money back with further actions if need be...this is FALAST ADVERTISEMENT! Not happy...Have emailed them twice and left my phone number have not had any response from them at all...I intend to take further actions Nationwide
Author: Lenoir City, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Nova Skin Sciences LTD. Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Travel Services U.S The company took my money, a total of $950.00. I have been trying for the past 2 years to get a refund and the company has refused. My daughter and I was supposed to go on a trip but she is in the military and she got deployed for 9 months and then i got sick. I tried to explain but each customer service Rep I spoke to told me that I would have to pay an additional 200.00. I refused to pay because the company already taken 950.00 of my money . Scottsdale Arizona Author: Jacksonville, Florida Boat Cruises: Travel Services U.S Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 18 2017
ct discount muffler and brake Inflated estimates by 8 - 10 x danbury Connecticut Author: newtown, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: ct discount muffler and brake danbury, Connecticut

Aug 18 2017
Vasa Fitness Personal trainer contract that I never signed! West valley city Utah Author: West valley city, Utah Weightloss Programs: Vasa Fitness West valley city, Utah

Aug 18 2017
WOWW FASHION WOWW FASHION WOWWDEUS I ordered a sports bra on 6-17-2017 and never received a confirmation email or the product. But they sure did charge my credit card for 24.97. This is a rip off and now I can't find this company anywhere. Internet
Author: BRAZORIA, Texas Clothing Stores: WOWW FASHION Internet