Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Check Processing Bureau Legal Services, Ron Adams

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Ilya Shapiro Pendulum PR Ilya Shapiro of Pendulum PR Con Artist Los Angeles, CA Internet Author: Florida Personal Services: Ilya Shapiro Internet

Mar 23 2017
Robert Niblock Paul Dame Lowes Frauds Liars mooresville north caralina Internet Author: lakewood, California Consumer Services: Robert Niblock Paul Dame Internet

3, Report #1361969

Mar 23 2017
Todd Hanshaw - Morfeo LLC Todd Hanshaw writes a bad/fraudulent check for 10k in attempt to repay debt and refuses to pay bad check! Brooklyn New York Author: New York, New York Bad Check Writers: Todd Hanshaw - Morfeo LLC Brooklyn, New York

Mar 23 2017
Belinda Willimson Belinda Mendoza Williamson Didn't pay, we sent to collections, she paid and maligning us 3 years later online Anaheim Hills California
Author: anaheim, California Cleaning Services: Belinda Willimson Anaheim Hills, California

Mar 23 2017
Atlantic Pacific Processing Systems TSYS INSIGHTSInsight Support Atlantic Pacific Processing Systems is a SCAM - Beware Fountain Valley California
Author: Fountain Valley, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Atlantic Pacific Processing Systems Fountain Valley, California

Mar 23 2017
Adam Leitman Bailey Fraud, misrepresetation,incompetent,liars New York, New York Notice Author: Bronx, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Adam Leitman Bailey New York, New York

Mar 23 2017
Applied Media Technologies Corp Beware that a 30 day free trial is not what they say it is. Y Clearwater Florida Author: Lombard, Illinois Miscellaneous Office Services: Applied Media Technologies Corp Clearwater, Florida

Mar 23 2017
credit card services corporation I can not reach them and I have a full time life account. chicago Illinois Author: Rio Vista, California Credit & Debt Services: credit card services corporation chicago, Illinois

Mar 23 2017
NEW ATLAS DEALS and FREEDOMPOP Stole $99.99 from me.I purchased a MiFi 500 internet device and 1-year LTE Internet from FreedomPop. On attempting to redeem the service the site would not activate. After many emails and phone calls to NEW ATLAS DEALS (Support Heros of Stack Commerce) and FreedomPop they just said they could not help and stopped all communacations. The MiFi 500 device has never shipped. Essentially I have been robbed of $99.99. Internet Author: White Rock, New Mexico Internet Services: NEW ATLAS DEALS Internet

Mar 23 2017
RealPage, Inc realpage.com Denied me a rental property for false information on my report. Richardson Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Better Business Bureau: RealPage, Inc Richardson , Texas

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Theft.... Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

American standard Internet
Author: Stockton, California Real Estate Services: American standard

Mar 22 2017
Quick pets delivery service Norfolk Virginia Author: Evansville , Indiana Animal Services: Quick pets delivery service Norfolk, Virginia

Mar 22 2017
James Gang Royal Mini Pigs James Gang Royal Dandies, Malisa James, Benjamin James, Melissa James, Malisa Wilson, Malisa Sculz, Malisa Schulz, Royal Mini Pigs Money Hungry Criminal Pig Breeder That Will Stop At Nothing To Sell A Pig Or Get Ahead Lying Deceptive Bloomfield Indiana
Uh, no.. Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Animal Services: James Gang Royal Mini Pigs Bloomfield, Indiana

Mar 22 2017
Namora Trading & Khaled Ahmed Beirat , Khaled Beirat ,khaled ahmad beirat is a convicted felon, served in Illinois department of corrections 2 terms burbank illinois ,cook county Illinois
Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Credit Services: Namora Trading & Khaled Ahmed Beirat Bridgeview, Illinois

Mar 22 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | stiffed us and made us feel horrible about our wedding chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Wedding Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) chicago, Illinois

Mar 22 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |, I ended up firing this (((REDACTED))) three weeks before our wedding chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Wedding Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) chicago, Illinois

Mar 22 2017
Sign Co. AKA Elaine Roach Theft of product/services Anaheim California Author: Portland, Oregon Collection Agencies: Sign Co. Anaheim , California

Mar 22 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS  threw our trust in the wind by not appearing, by tripling our wedding bill, and by two-timing us chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Wedding Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) chicago, Illinois

Mar 22 2017
. Capital One Bank N.A. All 5 of my long standing accounts have been restricted by Capital One for adding and removing authorized users. Isnt that a cardholder priviledge? Mclean VA Nationwide
You forgot Author: Perris, California Credit & Debt Services: Capital One N.A. Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Cross Stone and Saber, Vincent B. Whitaker, Alan Haarburger, Rising Sun Corp Limited, Jonathan Cannon Wellness Property Development Limited, Wang Xin Hua, Hang Seng Bank Limited, Chan Pai Lun(Dennis) VP SBLC Funding, Liars who could not do what they contracted with me to do, Scam atrists Glendale, Arizona, New Jersey, New York,Hong Kong Author: Fair lawn , New Jersey Financial Services: Cross Stone and Saber Glendale , Arizona

Mar 22 2017
Financial Document Assistance Administration Financial Document Assistance Administration Scam Fraud Federal Investigation Underway Baltimore Maryland More details about criminals involved in Financial Document Assistance Administration Scam: Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Financial Document Assistance Administration Baltimore, Maryland

Mar 22 2017
Free tv key sent a product that I tried. Then when it did not work I called to get a refund & was told that the time add lasped to get a refund. They said, that I would recieve a new one,but not a refund. It does not work either. I would not recommend this product free tv key to anyone. I even had a technical person look at setting it up & it still would not work. Fairfield NJ Author: Royston, Georgia Television Parts & Services: Free tv key Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Blake Wallace Took payment for services refused to provide proof of service and refund Bogue Chitto Mississippi
Email from Blake Wallace Author: Ellisville, Mississippi Legal Process Services: Blake Wallace Bogue Chitto, Mississippi

Mar 22 2017
ExactData ConsumerBase review scam revealed Chicago IL Author: , Georgia Mail Order Services: ExactData Internet