Your Search | chelsea park village apartments, aurora, colorado

May 03 2016
kunversion kunversion, listing machine, kunversion.com Kunversion, bait and switch, false promises, won't cancel Denver Colorado Author: California Real Estate Services: kunversion Internet

May 03 2016
Siegel Suites Hotels, Apartments, Siegel, Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Hotel: Siegel Suites Nationwide

May 03 2016
The Fleisher Company Fleisher Real Estate Negligence or fraud during real estate transaction Carbondale Colorado Author: Carbondale, Colorado Real Estate Services: The Fleisher Company Carbondale, Colorado

May 03 2016
Edelman Enterprises - Caleb Caleb Edelman Developer of construction defects Carbondale Colorado Author: Carbondale, Colorado Architects & Designers: Edelman Enterprises - Caleb Carbondale, Colorado

May 03 2016
Leigh Kristen Capital, Inc. Leigh CookDonald CookCPA Merchant ServicesDirect ChecksReceivePay.com Refuses to pay commissions promised. San Diego California
Author: TRINIDAD, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: Leigh Kristen Capital, Inc. San Diego, California

May 03 2016
Production Media Company Lied about having contract with a company to do marketing with Portland Oregon Author: Colorado Media: Production Media Company Portland, Oregon

May 03 2016
Vonage Phone call indicating I had committed fraud and I needed to call 1-678-267-1516 within 24 hours. Holmdel New Jersey Author: Evergreen, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Vonage Holmdel, New Jersey

May 03 2016
Topresume Absolute scam! Do not give them your money!!! Internet Author: Takoma Park, Maryland Customer Leads: Topresume Internet

May 02 2016
PGC*OPTIMALCAMBROGIA Charged and sent product without me ordering. California Author: Lakewood, Colorado Weightloss Programs: PGC*OPTIMALCAMBROGIA

May 02 2016
Home Depot Interiors US Remodelers US Home Systems One Call Close Cancel Your Appointment Baldwin Park Nationwide Author: Lancaster, California Kitchens: Home Depot Interiors Nationwide

May 02 2016
vincarhistory vincarhistory@gmail.com Internet Scam Pretending as buyer to buy report from website Internet Author: Toronto, Colorado Motor Vehicle: vincarhistory Internet

May 02 2016
Fixme Stick Refused refund after proving thier product did not work. Nationwide Author: Thornton, Colorado Computer Software: Fixme Stick Nationwide

May 02 2016
Cesar's Home Improvements Cesar Arambula Took a deposit for home repair but never showed up to do the work Detroit Michigan Author: oak park, Michigan Home Improvements: Cesar's Home Improvements Detroit, Michigan

May 02 2016
Colorado River Adventure CRA Riped me off, Lied, Sneaky, Didn't make good, Earp California Author: WESTMINSTER, California Campgrounds: Colorado River Adventure Earp, California

May 02 2016
Rejuvaderm Sent me product I did not order and charged my spouses credit card Centennial Colorado Author: Santa Barbara , California Health Spas: Rejuvaderm Centennial, Colorado

May 02 2016
Hughesnet We have a rental in a remote area. When we had Hugesnet installed, we didnt recieve any internet. We I called customer service, (in El Savador) I was told it could take 24 hours. Chicago Il. Nationwide Author: East Aurora, New York Internet Fraud: Hughesnet Nationwide

May 01 2016
Big Lasers I ordered some goggles, and the still haven't come yet. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Liars: Big Lasers Internet

May 01 2016
Greg Sundem Conartist, Fraud, Deceptive, Devote Christian? castle rock Colorado Author: new York, New York Business Consultants: Greg Sundem castle rock, Colorado

May 01 2016
Jason Lee Russell Ssa ssi office Puyallup wa.suit A 811 south Hill Park Puyallup this is the place that lie and take my money they say they paid me $350thous dollars but can not give me the account they paid all this money to or the bank name and they paid me $31,000 a yea ssa ssi Bonney lake Washington
Author: Bonney lake, Washington Abusive Parents: Jason Lee Russell Bonney lake, Washington

May 01 2016
Resort Property Management Lies, Empty promises, and Avoidance Tactics Atlanta Georgia Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Timeshare Rentals: Resort Property Management Atlanta, Georgia

May 01 2016
Beauth and truth Organic skin love Deceptive advertising, no product received, refused refund, no response to emails to resolve Las vegas Nevada Author: Parker, Colorado TV Advertisements: Beauth and truth Las vegas , Nevada

May 01 2016
US Realty Records Paid the $1.25 for absolutely NO INFORMATION Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: US Realty Records Internet

Apr 30 2016
elite construction David Friesman he scammed my bank accounts for over 14000 dollars in 2014 northport florida Author: colorado springs, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: elite construction Internet

Apr 30 2016
siennalv.com/ Kam Foo Felon Scam Foo Kam Foo Kam Foo approched our company because we help customers get approved for apartments when they cannot get approved with their Credit. Only problem with Kam Foo is that he used someone elses credit card and we caught it. He then started making threats that he would write negative stuff about our company on the internet for not helping him. He got caught and then we found that he is been in prison for scamming folks. : Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Bars Lounges & Clubs: http://www.siennalv.com/ Kam Foo Felon Las Vegas, Nevada