Your Search | chem dry, harris research

Dec 08 2016
mkbagsusforyou.com THEY FALSELY CLAIM THEY ARE SELLING MICHAEL KORS STUFFThis is their shipping and return page. Look at ithttp://mkbagsusforyou.com/shippingreturns.html I clicked on the link on Black Friday sales. I had impression that I was buying original products. but when I received it was cheap products, even brand name Michael Kors is written incorrect way, colors do not match and those bags are just 5 dollar cheap trash Somewhere in China (after I did research) Internet
Author: Fort Lee, New Jersey Clothing Stores: mkbagsusforyou.com Internet

Dec 07 2016
Horse Powered Equestrian Tara Lynn PotempaTara SladekTara Potempa-Sladek Avoid this facility at all costs. Overpriced, horses are not taken care of very well Homer Glen Illinois The truth hurts Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Horse Powered Equestrian Homer Glen, Illinois

Dec 06 2016
Bank:Fidelity Bank n*g PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo Depositors Name :Mr. Gary Harris Gross Batch no : 66840090040 Year Deposited: 2001 Secret Question : Who is Depositor Answer: Mr Gary Harris Gross Security Code: 90600040020 they wanted to send me 200,000 so they ask for all my information and I give it to them. I didn't know this was a scam. I am very pissed. internet Author: honokaa, Hawaii Banks: Bank:Fidelity Bank Nig PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo internet

Dec 03 2016
Government Tax Lien Network Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Government Tax Lien Network is an educational seminar company providing free and paid seminars to those that wish to learn more about tax liens and flipping houses. Government Tax Lien Network's lien lists are updated regularly so that student investors have a resource to find available liens and lien auctions. Government Tax Lien Networks research on the lien list potentially saves an enormous amount of time for them, allowing more time to focus on investing. Government Tax Lien Network is committed to 100% client satisfaction and is proud to be a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network is a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides the tools and techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities! Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing a premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format Bluffdale , Utah

Dec 01 2016
Dent Research... Harry Dent Last January(16th) I joined Dent Research as a member to get information emailed to me about the financial markets.I clicked on their Silvermembership for around $49(at that time around £28).....I was then billed for their Gold service automatically and charged £96 or around that figure. Internet Author: Wellingborough, Other Financial Services: Dent Research... Internet

Nov 25 2016
brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd is very famous in Perth in the recycling industry by fraud others. I paid him $23000 to buy the recycling plastic, but I got nothing and he refuse to pay money back,I tried to sue his company which is GSR industries, he just close the company and start another one which is called DCP industry. After I found out he has no product and no money to pay me, I start some research about him, I found other people who knows him and looks like he own many people money, and this guy no children no wife ,no property and no asset, if you google his name you will see he has a big penalty from court by not paying workers. perth western australia Author: northbridge, Alabama Liars: brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd perth,

Nov 24 2016
Dr Harris Online Medical Payments Scam Do not send money Chula Vista California Author: New York, New York Drugstores: Dr Harris Online Chula Vista, California

Nov 22 2016
Wells Fargo Legal Order Fee Debit Case # Brick NJ Nationwide Garnishment--- Author: Brick, New Jersey Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Attorney randy lee bumgardener He took 3000 dollars of mine for my divorce and did 1 court appreance and when he found out my ex was wire tapping,mirroring, my phones and emails he told me not to call him again and hung me out to dry Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: Okc, Oklahoma Attorneys & Legal Services: Attorney randy lee bumgardener Okc, Oklahoma

Nov 22 2016
Dr Harris Online This is a total ripp-off thinking your are buying pills, and the only thing shipped was a CD-ROM Chula Vista Internet or California Author: Witchata, Kansas Mail Order Services: Dr Harris Online Internet

Nov 19 2016
Kast Realty Enterprises, LLC. SCAM COMPANY - WILL USE EVERY DIRTY TRICK TO RING YOU DRY Elizabethtown Kentucky Author: Kentucky Property Management: Kast Realty Enterprises, LLC. Elizabethtown, Kentucky

Nov 19 2016
harris county toll road authority hctra hctra violations - no common sense houston Texas Author: humble, Texas Toll Booth Cashiers: harris county toll road authority houston, Texas

Nov 17 2016
Cleanly Delivery dry cleaner service accessibly through mobile app New York Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Laundry Services: Cleanly Nationwide

Nov 15 2016
P&O professional survey and research group James Taylor Survey for stores James Taylor Internet Author: Kinmundy, Illinois Work at Home: P&O professional survey and research group Internet

Nov 13 2016
HCTRA/EZ TAG Harris County my toll tag works in tarrant county and dallas why not harris? Houston Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Financial Services: HCTRA/EZ TAG Harris County Internet

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 11 2016
John Harris Body Shop of Lexington Poor workmanship and then as an insult a manager called and threatened me on the phone. Lexington South Carolina
Author: LEXINGTON, South Carolina Body Work & Repair: John Harris Body Shop of Lexington Lexington, South Carolina

Nov 10 2016
Tim and Julie Harris Real Estate Coaching, Tim HarrisJulie Harris DON'T SIGN ANYTHING Las Vegas Nevada Author: Melbourne,, Florida Realtors: Tim and Julie Harris Real Estate Coaching Las Vegas , Nevada

Nov 10 2016
(((REDACTED))) Sarasota, Fl (((REDACTED))) Harris Ave Sarasota, Fl Lemon of a House- Don't buy Sarasota Florida Author: sarasota , Florida Neighborhood Services: 4930 Harris Ave Sarasota, Fl Sarasota, Florida

Nov 04 2016
Chris Johnson - Grant Funding Expert Chris JohnsonGrant Funding Expert Promised in writing and failed to provide refund as detailed on website Nationwide Real Estate Investing Club of L.A. Update NOT ACCURATE Author: Canoga Park, California Grant Writing & Research: Chris Johnson - Grant Funding Expert Nationwide

Oct 31 2016
Harris Silver and Sons Harris Silvers Scrap yard Place likes to price gouge for the area they are the only scrap dealers in Belvidere and they tell you if you go to Rockford you will spend more on gas even though they are 40 percent higher. Belvidere Illinois Author: Belvidere, Illinois tempdir: Harris Silver and Sons Nationwide

Oct 28 2016
Littlepuppiesonline Please stay away from this puppy mill!! The puppies you see online are not the same ones you buy. I could go on and on, after I read one sad story after another, how could I not research this company! Mount Vernon Ohio
Author: Clarksville, Tennessee tempdir: Littlepuppiesonline Internet

Oct 25 2016
The Travel Center and Fun Time Reservations Extreme Travel These folks are scam artists and I did not do my research as I ususally do. F rating by BBB and already a ripoff report Clarksburg Maryland Author: Watervliet, New York Travel Services: The Travel Center and Fun Time Reservations Clarksburg, Maryland

Oct 21 2016
We already knew about the she devil ashley hawthorne was planning to move back to harass us even more the creep hawthornes think that their the only ones who matter and only people alive Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016