Your Search | chrome express dave parks goldmama@bellsouth.net

1, Report #1190445

Nov 21 2014
Bluebird American Express They freeze your account and want your bank statment after normal use! Palm Bay Nationwide Author: Palm Bay, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Nationwide

2, Report #1190262

Nov 20 2014
Carlos Manuel Gonzalez-Quevedo MYLENE ASTENCIO, CARLOS MANUEL GONZALZ QUEVEDO, JOSE RAMON REDERO, MYLOS CORP, ASTENCIO AND ASSOCIATES, LLC, XPRESS MAINTENANCE AND REMODELING LLC, NATURE PLUS NETWORK LLC, EXPRESS ADVERTISING, INC., UNITED EVENTS CENTER INC, ADVERTISING UNLIMITED CORP, SU CONVICTED FELONS SCAMMING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE MIAMI AREA. MIAMI Florida Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Carlos Manuel Gonzalez-Quevedo MIAMI, Florida

3, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

4, Report #1190072

Nov 19 2014
Copy Express Barry Blum Disrespectful, Unprofessional, Rude, Liars Fountain Hills Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cable TV: Copy Express Fountain Hills, Arizona

Nov 19 2014
JIM ROBERT, AHMED REDA HALAWANI, FINANCIALS SERVICES, FINANCIAL EXPRESS, KINGDOM HOLDINGS COMPANY NICOLE ROBERTSON $125M FRAUDULENT INVESTMENT, $89,570.34 BOUNCED CHECK AND FRAUDULENT HSBC WIRE LONDON, ABU DUHBI, LAGOS NIGERIA Internet Author: denevr, Colorado Financial Services: JIM ROBERT, AHMED REDA HALAWANI, FINANCIALS SERVICES, FINANCIAL EXPRESS, KINGDOM HOLDINGS COMPANY Internet

Nov 18 2014
Oakwood Forest Yes Communities Over charging for water and sewage. An $18.93 charge for sub metering. Greensboro North Carolina Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Mobile Home Parks: Oakwood Forest Greensboro, North Carolina

Nov 18 2014
www.logobench.com, www.videojeeves.com, www.brandedlogodesigns.com, socialavenue,com, Ray Brown, Jay Smith, Eddie Louis, Brian, Kenneth Parks, Zach, etc. Scam. Con Artists. Thieves. Rude. Obnoxious. STAY FAR AWAY San Francisco California
Author: Wesley Hills, New York Websites: www.logobench.com

Nov 17 2014
direct express From us treasury Took advantage of a person on disability San Antonio Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Fraud: direct express Nationwide

Nov 16 2014
Greenway Express Texas Complete Ripoff Houston Texas
Author: Centennial, Colorado Moving Companies: Greenway Express Texas Houston, Texas

Nov 15 2014
Meadows Mobile Home Park, Meadows Investment Company LLC, Vicky Contrell, Manager Housing Discrimination, Managerial Overreach & Harassment, Retaliation, High Crime Rate, Sex Offender, Violent Crime, Kickbacks, Illegal, Class Action Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Mobile Home Parks: Meadows Mobile Home Park Colorado Springs, Colorado

Nov 15 2014
Flower Delivery Express Discount given, but final charges not revealed until payment has been made Commerce Township, MI Nationwide Author: New York, New York Liars: Flower Delivery Express Nationwide

Nov 14 2014
Stagecoach Mobile Home Park RV Horizons Fraud, Liars, Threatening, ripoff Pueblo Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Mobile Home Parks: Stagecoach Mobile Home Park Pueblo, Colorado

Nov 14 2014
Express Scripts , Medco, Accredo, Express Scripts sent wrong medication to wrong patients St. Louis, MO Nationwide Author: Olympia, Washington Pharmacies: Express Scripts Nationwide

Nov 14 2014
Flower Delivery Express Screwed up our anniversary tradition for our last - 38th- anniversary (wife died last week) Commerce Township, MI 48390 Internet only Author: Marietta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Flower Delivery Express Internet

Nov 13 2014
Body X-Change Fitness Spas, Body X-Change, Body Xchange Sports Club, Body Xchange Express Women's Only Gym, Misrepresentation of contractual policies, aggressive collection techniques, unfair treatment of customers Moorpark California Body X-Change Fitness Spas, Body X-Change, Body Xchange Sports Club, Body Xchange Express Women's Only Gym, Misrepresentation of contractual policies, aggressive collection techniques, unfair treatment of customers Moorpark California Moorpark California Author: Moorpark, California Health Spas: Body Xchange Moorpark, California

Nov 13 2014
Hurricane Express Inc. Naedok Beware of scam Colcord Oklahoma Author: Morristown, Tennessee Trucking Companies: Hurricane Express Inc. Colcord, Oklahoma

Nov 12 2014
Alonso Barros aggrssive stalker, psychotic, misogynistic, physically and psychologically abuse toward women Santiago Nationwide
Author: Other Mobile Home Parks: Alonso Barros Nationwide

Nov 12 2014
Bonanza Mobile Homw Park Barbara and Thomas Lind, ownersRalph Sellman, manager failure to maintain the property and threatened to raise my rent 2 months after I moved in. Pollock Pines California Author: EL Dorado, California Mobile Home Parks: Bonanza Mobile Homw Park Pollock Pines, California

Nov 09 2014
Dane Musk aka Dave Musk; David Musk Empty Promises for Private lending from a Private Equity Group and full of excuses Omaha, Nebraska Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Investment Brokers: Dane Musk Omaha, Nebraska

Nov 08 2014
Bluebird by American Express Walmart Bluebird Want to help your children? Don't use Bluebird by American Express Nationwide Author: Warrenton, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird by American Express Nationwide

Nov 08 2014
Hot Shot Express, Hot Shot Express HTSTExpress Con Men, Thieves Abbotsford BC Author: Seattle, Washington Trucking Companies: Hot Shot Express Abbotsford, British Columbia

Nov 07 2014
Genesis Express, King Pin Logistics, Genesis Truck Stop Non-payment for services rendered, lying about their identity, hanging up when we call Arlington Texas Author: Burleson, Texas Trucking Companies: Genesis Express Arlington, Texas

Nov 06 2014
Parts Express It appears to me that Parts Express has a bogus / scam product review system. In order to make their products appear better received and of higher quality than they really are. Springboro Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Parts Express Springboro, Ohio

Nov 05 2014
Mayerthorpe, Alberta Canada Mayerthorpe Town Office 780-786-2416Mr. Rob Merrifield, Alberta representative to the United States 1-800-268-7117 Upon arriving from a nearby town to buy a small starter house in Canada where my mother's cousins live, we discovered a bad reputation preceded us and our names were mud, making it difficult to find and keep decent work and sometimes we had to run to work and arrived home in not the same condition we came in. We have no particular names to mention. Mayerthorpe Alberta Author: Lakeside, Montana Mobile Home Parks: Mayerthorpe, Alberta Canada Mayerthorpe, Alberta

Nov 05 2014
Ace Express Cash Loans approved for a loan I never applied for Florida Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Cash Services: Ace Express Cash Loans Florida