Your Search | chrysler financial and asset inc. (registry = recovery)

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
American Management Services REVIEW: American Management Services, Inc. commitment to 100% client satisfaction. Always standing by work and commitment to client satisfaction. American Management Services always & unconditionally welcome opportunity to discuss, review, consider, understand any and all client issues or suggestions. American Management Services, Inc. always prepared to listen to clients and work in achieving 100% client satisfaction. Confident in client relationships and staff to reasonably adapt & respond to client circumstances. American Management Services, Inc, have worked with thousands of businesses across many different industry segments, proud of results and client satisfaction. Owners that chose to work with American Management Services, Inc. know they have access to not only assigned staff but all of senior management. American Management Services, Inc. believes is responsible in taking whatever steps are reasonable in creating 100% client satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: American Management Services | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Management Services' mission to increase profits, cash flow for small & mid-sized companies. 27 years in business, American Management Services employs over 120 full-time professionals, all seasoned executives, working in turnaround management, profit improvement, cash management, sales development, succession planning, & strategic management throughout the nation. Founder, George Cloutier graduated from H Orlando, Florida

Jul 31 2014
United States Gold Bureau REVIEW: U.S. Gold Bureau dedicated to customer satisfaction! Offering a 100% buy-back guarantee, up-front market based pricing, a wide range of products from trusted government mints, refineries, suppliers from around the world, plus detailed market analysis, professional, experienced staff assisting clients with alternative asset investing questions.  U.S. Gold Bureau works with investors in building diversified, balanced precious metals, alternative asset portfolios, which assist clients feel confident in overall investing decisions. United States Gold Bureau receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.  A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Gold & Silver Investments: United States Gold Bureau | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% buy-back guarantee. United States Gold Bureau customer satisfaction, trust, integrity in all aspects of precious metals acquisition process. United States Gold Bureau's goal to always exceed customer’s expectations by assisting customer's in making better, more informed buying decisions. U.S. Gold Bureau’s philosophy has always been serving customers with emphasis on education, personal attention, & respect. Austin, Texas

Jul 31 2014
Dawn Sandin & Tom Wacker email scam for work at home positions offering $35/hr Minneapolis Internet Author: Katy, Texas Employers: mortenson, inc. Internet

Jul 31 2014
Bootman Inc DBA Premier Parking Enforc Booted And Ripped Off in Atlanta Atlanta Georgia Author: PANAMA CITY, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Bootman Inc DBA Premier Parking Enforc Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
Asset Signals / Senior Advisor: Jason Spencer Asset Signals (Affiliate for SpotFN) New York New York Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Investment Brokers: Asset Signals New York, New York

Jul 31 2014
Sunrise Senior Living assisted living former nurse manager wants families to know that Sunrise's main objective is financial exploitation without regard to your loved one's medical needs and can't deliver the care or services it promises Decatur Georgia Author: Georgia Social Services: Sunrise Senior Living assisted living Decatur, Georgia

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 31 2014
Terrell Goeke Design Guild DBA Terrell Goeke Inc Submitting nsf checks for payment Palatine Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Terrell Goeke Palatine, Illinois

Jul 31 2014
Apex Financial Incorporated Cinga Health and Life Insurance Company Lottery Payment Verification. Check for $4,350 received to cover processing fees of $3,850 Los Angeles, Cape-town, Cork City, & London California Author: Chicagoo, Illinois Legal Process Servers: Apex Financial Incorporated Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
apex financial incorporated, lottery, resources management & payment verification tried to scam me into giving them $3850.00 Los Angeles California Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Financial Services: apex financial incorporated Los Angeles, California

Jul 31 2014
Principal Account Management PAM, Nick Bishop (J. Richard Triesler, Pres, Charlene K. Moore, VP Admin) -Thresler Company, Inc. Took our money and did NOTHING regarding our cases! Encino California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Collection Agencies: Principal Account Management Encino, California

Jul 31 2014
USA Financial LLC including DOJ Officer John Harris SCAM ARTIST who harasses people at all costs Internet Author: Litchfield, Illinois Federal Government: USA Financial LLC Internet

Jul 31 2014
saferwholesale. Great Sports Inc. Promises not kept for large item ordered and paid for Joliet, IL 60436 IL. Author: Hardeeville, South Carolina Motorcycles: saferwholesale. Internet

Jul 31 2014
ACS INC Pay Loan Scam Author: Owings Mills, Maryland Collection Agencies: ACS INC Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
Rental Insurance Services Inc.- Robert Fowler/ Enterprise Rental Car Insurance Claim Goes Horribly Wrong! Chesterfield Missouri Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Rentals: Rental Insurance Services Inc Chesterfield, Missouri

Jul 31 2014
247 support experts Inc; Victor Williams, Josephine, Sara. Hackers, Fraudulant claims, infecting macbook laptop Wyoming, Michigan Internet Author: Bedford, Massachusetts Computer Service & Repair: 247 support experts Inc Internet

Jul 31 2014
JD Byrider CNAC, Grace Finance Inc, Robert J. Hirst, Archie H Wright, Jeffrey M Schneck Unethical, borderline scam. Chandler Arizona Author: Florence, Arizona Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Shahid Shaikh S Bros Scared for opportunities, private placement programs Cerritos California Author: Draper, Utah Financial Services: Shahid Shaikh Cerritos , California

Jul 31 2014
Smart Carpet, LLCSmart Carpet, Inc Deceptive, Buckling Floors, Laminate Floors Manasquan New Jersey Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Carpet & Tile Installers: Smart Carpet Manasquan, New Jersey

Jul 31 2014
schaeffers investment research Salesman WALT smooth talking white collar SWINDLER Cincinnati Ohio Author: davenport, Florida Financial Services: schaeffers investment research Cincinnati, Ohio

Jul 31 2014
ACS INCORPORATIOn Legal office collection dept . Call 1-347-571-9007btween MThru Friday 8 till 5pm u are ordered to pay 3467.00 before court charges will be filed against you. Within a 48 hour of the court notice entered avoid ruining you credit,we have your ss number an i acused me of owing money for a debt of 3267.78 and was threatened by court an to withdraw from my financial institution fro total due or face court ,credit reports damaging my credit an removal of my income. internet Nationwide Author: live oak, California Computer Mail Order: ACS INCORPORATIOn Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Exceed Inc., Groundswell, Anthony T. Laudonia Used Us To Peddle A Lifetime Contract To Consumers So They Will Make Hundreds Of Millions! Nationwide Author: Texas Realtors: EXCEED Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
City Island Auto Body Inc Owner Eddie Norcia While delivering my car after 3 months City Island Auto did not put transmission fluid in my car and destroyed my transmission and wants me to cover the cost plus $5,000 in storage and towing Bronx New York Author: Yonkers, New York Auto Repair Service: City Island Auto Body Inc Bronx, New York

Jul 30 2014
Hollywood Oils - The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. Considering it's a food item, is this treatment reasonable ? Bolder Colorado Author: Houston, Texas Food Stores: Hollywood Oils Bolder, Colorado