Your Search | cingular, at&t, alltel, t mobile, spint, nextel

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 20 2014
ABT. Water company Is an agent for mount morris estates, Hauck homes. double dipping his tenants to get more money out of them. without improving the water quality. beloit Wisconsin Author: Mount morris, Illinois Mobile Home Parks: ABT. Water company beloit, Wisconsin

Jul 20 2014
IMA*TheSociety The Secret Society23550 Commerce Park Road, Suite 5000 Full names not given: Bill (seen everyday on TV)? Beachwood, Ohio and Dallas Texas Ohio & Dallas T Author: Woodstock, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: IMA*TheSociety Beachwood, Ohio

Jul 18 2014
AT&T cellular service about 3 years ago I bought a $400 AT&T smartphone which back then they weren't really too smart. and I picked the lowest data plan they had because I'm disabled and I'm homebound and they told me that it wouldn't cost me nothing search the internet using my router. well the first month's bill was over $1,000.  Nationwide Author: colchester, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T cellular service Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
Serenity 7 Styles Ulrica Bailey Fraud, Liar, Scam Artist, Broke McDonough Georgia Author: mobile, Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: Serenity 7 Styles McDonough, Georgia

Jul 17 2014
CVV Mobile Cvv Mobile LLC, Britt Inc., Lance E Britt, Bible Binding, cameroncrick@gmail.com, lancer2you@yahoo.com, Tommy, (712) 560-9380 Beware Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronics Shops: CVV Mobile Cedar Rapids , Iowa

Jul 16 2014
PhonestoreUSA I bought sony ericcson mobile. I too faced the same bad exp with this merchant. Iam so pissed off. Dont know how to correct the phone. florida Author: California Cellular Phone Companies: PhonestoreUSA Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
Abdallah Law Group Mitch AbdallahAbdallah Law Group, P.C.555 Capitol Mall, Suite 766, Sacramento, CA 95814 Phone: 916-446-1974 Fax: 916-446-3371 Verbal Contract regarding the $99.00 ASK.com charge, and 'his inflated charge' of $150.00! I have had t threaten him, that i will leave this on this site until a Check is sent to my mother (plus interest) UNTIL she gets her money he PROMISED to send! Sacramento California
Author: Porterville, California Attorneys General: Abdallah Law Group Sacramento, Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
betwithbtc.com is not really a review website. Far from it! Internet Author: Mobile, Alabama Internet Fraud: betwithbtc.com Internet

Jul 16 2014
T-mobile Mobile crooks Nationwide Author: Wellington, Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: T-mobile Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
CVV Mobile, cvvmobile.net, CVV Mobile LLC Macbooks, Nikon, Iphone, Ipad, Scammers! Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Manufactures: CVV Mobile Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Jul 15 2014
PropertyRoom.com This Police Auction website sold me a Blacklisted iPhone 4S. I found out when I took it to AT&T for activation. City of Industry California Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: PropertyRoom.com Internet

Jul 15 2014
Michael Anders Mike Wallace Mobile auto service. Came to rebuild my transmission, needed 210.00 to get parts. Took money, left and never came back Norfolk VA Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Auto Mechanics: Michael Anders Internet

Jul 15 2014
Peter Michael Martinez Inetdx, Stephanie Martinez,Peter Michael Design CONTACTED ME FOR MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT, DIDNT HONOR CONTRACT MISSED ALL DEADLINES,ASKED FOR MORE MONEY, I SAID HELL NO! STOLE $6700.00 DOLLARS FROM ME minneaopolis Minnesota Author: fort worth, Texas Communications & Networking: Peter Michael Martinez minneaopolis, Minnesota

Jul 15 2014
T-mobile Forced us to change our phone number and then denied us etf reimbursment Austin Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
southwest pool and spa repair las vegas nevada Jose T. Gonzalez southwest pool and spa repair las vegas review nevada Jose T. Gonzalez, SW pool and spa repair review las vegas (702) 307-5420 southwest pool and spa repair las vegas nevada Jose T. Gonzalez southwest pool and spa repair las vegas review nevada Jose T. Gonzalez, SW pool and spa repair review las vegas (702) 307-5420 las vegas NV las vegas NV Author: las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: southwest pool and spa repair las vegas nevada Jose T. Gonzalez las vegas NV, Select State/Province

17, Report #1161985

Jul 14 2014
kelli Parker /Methodist University BB&T company Sent a check to shop at local retailers as an at home job Fayetteville Internet/ North Carolina Author: Chicago, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: kelli Parker Internet

18, Report #1161981

Jul 14 2014
samantha pittman virgin mobile has ripped me off for more than 2.000.00. and I am disabled. i have been trying for more than one year to fix/ Internet Author: prescott, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: samantha pittman Internet

19, Report #1161952

Jul 14 2014
T-Mobile 13 years, NO NOTICE of NO service my area Nationwide Author: mcdonald, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
Mobile Home Park MagazineMobile Home Park Magazine Total Ripoff! Beware of Motor Home Park Magazine, Scam Advertising, bad customer service! No Refunds Sunnyvale California
Author: Santa Maria, California Advertising Agencies: Mobile Home Park Magazine Sunnyvale, California

Jul 14 2014
Samsung Mobile Customer Service Under Warranty Nationwide Author: Belford, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
Carports.com d/b/a TNT Carports, CarportGallery.com, T-N-T Carports Inc Failure to schedule work after being paid down payment Mount Airy North Carolina Author: Monticello, Florida Building Services: Carports.com d/b/a TNT Carports Mount Airy, North Carolina

Jul 14 2014
revesoft itel switch plusItel mobile dialershadi@revesoft.com didnt deliver the complete solution plus refused to support the auto sign up feature miami florida
Author: west palm beach, Florida Software: revesoft Internet

Jul 13 2014
Wal-Mart family mobile i rexueved text message about my bill ..91.13 whe it should only half of the amount due too my phone being suspended with no services for 1 month and a half ,i neead a adjustment on my account. Internet Author: Chicago , Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Wal-Mart family mobile Internet

Jul 12 2014
plisco.com and Cristiana T. Watts Plisco told me I could get a great deal on a Danbe microwave if I went through Amazon and followed their directions. Internet Author: Morgantown, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: plisco.com Internet