Your Search | circuit city stores, inc

1, Report #1292048

May 02 2016
Trade Guy tradeguy.co.nz Refusal to refund on their 100% moneyback guarantee Wellington Internet
Hardworking NZ business under vitriolic attack Author: Harlow, Clothing Stores: Trade Guy Internet

May 02 2016
Transport GMS Menard Inc SCAM RIPOFF BeWARE SCAM SCAM DANGER SCAM SCAM Saint-Nicolas Quebec Author: Massachusetts Trucking Companies: Transport GMS Menard Inc Saint-Nicolas, Quebec

May 02 2016
ICEBERG CUPS MAJOR RIPOFF Texas is what I read about the place Internet Author: Brunswick, Georgia Specialty Stores: ICEBERG CUPS Internet

May 02 2016
Bridge City Auto Sales /Auto Town My mom and I brought a car from Bridge City on4/4/2016 we had the car for two dollars when the gage in the was hot  Portland Oregon Say What? Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Dealers: Bridge City Auto Sales Portland, Oregon

May 02 2016
Mimotron Group Inc. Ebay Sent wrong product, charged return shipping, and a re-stock fee! Chino California Author: , Television Parts & Services: Mimotron Group Inc. Chino, California

May 02 2016
Select portfolio services Will not release funds paid by homeowners insurance company after all the paperwork and inspection has been done for more than 6 months. They always have another document they need. Even though the ones they asked for have already been sent . Salt Lake city Utah Author: Byhalia, Mississippi Consumer Services: Select portfolio services

May 02 2016
Vivid Ink & Toner Outright scam Chatsworth Calif Author: Sausaltio, California Computer Stores: Vivid Ink & Toner Chatsworth,

May 02 2016
Shell Lighting of Marco Island Buyers Beware Marco Island Florida Author: New Jersey Specialty Stores: Shell Lighting of Marco Island Marco Island, Florida

May 02 2016
Transport Lauri Inc - Saint Nicolas, QC BEWARE SCAM RIPOFF SCAM ARTIST COMPANY Saint Nicolas Quebec Author: lawerence, Massachusetts Trucking Companies: Transport Lauri Inc - Saint Nicolas, QC Saint Nicolas, Quebec

May 02 2016
Chromolume, Inc James Esposito This company has an outstanding balance to me of $2,281 for transcription services and will not communicate with me. Santa Monica Internet, California Author: Portland, Oregon Secretarial Services: Chromolume, Inc Internet

May 02 2016
5avefashion,, ALLCO inc (shipping),Revolve Outlet I've been a victim of this person selling fake north face. I've return the product and still have not receive my funds back. I've contacted my bank and their doing an investigation on this site. Who knows . No address is listed Internet Author: Little ferry, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: 5avefashion Internet

Sweet Home Bangals BENGAL SCAM!! Springfield Massachusetts
Author: Midwest City , Oklahoma Animal Services: Sweet Home Bangals Springfield , Massachusetts

May 02 2016
WinTwice.net AKA Ximiti Inc Another Scam launched by the owners of Ximiti - stay clear!!! Thornhill Ontario Author: Toronto, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: WinTwice.net Thornhill, Ontario

May 02 2016
Wholesale America American Sales Group LLC I wired money for merchandise that I purchased and I never received my merchandise or refund back. Emails and all communication stopped from company once I sent them my money. Riverview Florida Author: Naugatuck, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Wholesale America Riverview , Florida

May 02 2016
Insideup Inc Grant Bentley, Asad Haroon No payments made for 4 months, September, October, November and December 2015 San diego California Author: PUne , Idaho Customer Leads: Insideup Inc San diego , California

May 02 2016
Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take Two Nights' commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is echoed in its corporate motto, Customers first.... Always.*UPDATE: Take Two Nights pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Take Two Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolution Author: Rindge, New Hampshire Travel Services: Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Two Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Two Nights is a prepaid 3 day 2 night stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront, this eliminates the guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Sarasota, Florida

May 02 2016
Sell-Your-Cell.com Unethical business practices. Scam! Reno Internet Author: Cedar City, Utah Recycle Centers: Sell-Your-Cell.com Internet

May 02 2016
Volcan Health VL Health Shop RIP OFF!!! DO NOT BUY Scottsdale Nevada Author: Carson City, Nevada Weightloss Programs: Volcan Health Scottsdale, Nevada

May 02 2016
ArmstrongJustice League Jeremy Wayne Armstrong www. Very , extremely dishonest , greedy and lazy attorney Phenix city Alabama
Thank you, Alabama resident Author: Buena vista, Florida Lawyers: ArmstrongJustice League Phenix city , Alabama

May 02 2016
Salon 152 Worst Ever Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Hair Salons: Salon 152 Kansas City, Missouri

May 01 2016
Iceberg Cups Took my money, Never received product Dallas Texas Author: Celina, Texas Home & Garden Stores: Iceberg Cups Dallas, Texas

May 01 2016
SoonerSoft Electronics soonersoft (eBay Store)SoonerSoft Electronics Storefront (amazon) Defective products sold, no support/exchange after short period, rude, unprofessional, not trustworthy Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Camarillo, California Cellular Phone Companies: SoonerSoft Electronics Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

May 01 2016
Reelvidz Billed my bank 80$ i dont know who they are or how they got my bank info. Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Video Stores: Reelvidz Internet

Gearbest Cube T8 purchase was HORRIBLE Internet
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Gearbest Internet