Your Search | circuit city stores, inc. # 1610

Dec 03 2016
Mini shop.com. Motta miniature shop Does not ship, threatens with collection agency Palentia, Internet and California Author: Sewickley, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Mini shop.com. Motta miniature shop Internet

Dec 03 2016
albert smith judging and decision center kansas city kansas Author: scranton , Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: albert smith scranton, Pennsylvania

Dec 03 2016
Charlotte Helicopter, Inc. Reinhart Grauer Beware of Charlotte Helicoper Reinhart Grauer he will rip you off and risk your life Waxhaw North Carolina Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Air Travel: Charlotte Helicopter, Inc. Waxhaw, North Carolina

Dec 03 2016
ATomic Deals Facebook Mickey Mouse watch ad Bought a watch. Arrived with broken crystal. Took two months to get a reply from support. They said they would send a replacement watch. Never did. It's been three more months since they said they would replace it. New York Internet Author: Martinez , California Jewelry Stores: ATomic Deals Internet

Dec 03 2016
Direct Tv ATT Direct TV I signed up for a two year contract at 220 channels for 65 a month. After the second month the bill went up to 78 dollars. Then I had to call in to have it corrected. every month it was higher and higher and new channels were being added. They said they offer channels for free and that I needed to call in and cancel. I said I did not ask for the NFL package or any other channels and my bill should always be 65 dollars. They wanted to charge me for canceling the service because they breached our agreement. Very deceptive billing practices, I also get forwarded to the Philippines for customer service. los angeles California Author: Harbopr City, California Cash Services: Direct Tv

Dec 03 2016
John Davis from cash advance inc To call Kathy hawkins I received a email from John Davis saying he represents cash advance Inc and that they are filing a lawsuit against me that I owe them 850 I never received money in my bank account or papercheck either Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Bowie, Maryland Legal Process Services: John Davis from cash advance inc Washington, Dist of Columbia

Dec 03 2016
Roofing the Rockies Failed Four City Inspections Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Roofing Companies: Roofing the Rockies Denver, Colorado

Dec 03 2016
BHFO Buyer Beware this company and it's employees! Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Orinda, California Clothing Stores: BHFO

Dec 03 2016
Ibotta Inc Ibotta Impossible to contact and no response back ever Denver Colorado Resolved Author: N Hollywood , California Unusual Rip-Off: Ibotta Inc Denver, Colorado

Dec 03 2016
womens ready to wear stores Fake Coach Bags ordered 3 only 1 delivered total plastic fake worth about $5.00. Can't contact company came from delivery came in bag from China China Internet Author: Castaic, Alabama Clothing Stores: womens ready to wear stores Internet

Dec 03 2016
Thedealempire Order underwater item paid got email to confirm payment no delivery have sent numerous emails none replied to 1735 Catan Ave Brooklyn Internet Author: Dublin, Alabama Clothing Stores: Thedealempire Internet

Dec 03 2016
Helen of Troy The product Sea Breeze gave me 3rd degree burns. 6 years later the chemical burns turned to cancer. I had to have my face cut open and smile crooked now. They offered me 1000$. They lied to me asked me to deal with them direct and now they are saying it i Personal Injury Cancer from use of Sea Breeze , Helen of Troy, El Paso, Texas Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Helen of Troy Internet

Dec 03 2016
Empire Today Empire Feels like buying a used car Nationwide Author: Ladera Ranch, California Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Today Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Award Notification Commission Larry Hourd Congratulations you just won $1,327,940.00 and the cash funds will be paid directly to you! Kansas City Kansas
Author: Springfield , Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Dec 02 2016
YOOX Yoox Group Cheap Plastic Counterfeits sold as Italian Leather Designer Boots Milan Internet
Author: Minnesota On-Line Stores: YOOX Internet

Dec 02 2016
Big Ticket Pictures Inc. Hot Bench Didnt pay me as promised my $500.00 for appearing on the show...I was the defendant. My witnesses were paid their $100.00 Hollywood California Author: fontana, California Producers: Big Ticket Pictures Inc. Hollywood , California

Dec 02 2016
modlily/ paypal Rosewe, lulugal, rotita,chicme, twinkledeals fashionmia.they keep changing found them on facebook.7 San Jose Internet Author: Ventura, California On-Line Stores: modlily/ paypal Internet

Dec 02 2016
Jasper Contractors, Inc  Ripping off their salesmen Internet Totally Accurate Author: jonesborough, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Jasper Contractors Internet

Dec 02 2016
Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Tried to pay my County W & S Bill using the county website which has begun using Lexus Nexus who uses Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. who denied my check. Chicago Illinois Author: Atlanta, Georgia City Governments: Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 02 2016
Ammco transmission Crooks, lair's, and Dumas's Inglewood California Author: Culver City, California Auto Mechanics: Ammco transmission Inglewood, California

Dec 02 2016
The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Angie or Angel They told me that I would be able to win 15,000 and I was a certified winner all I had to do was pay $9.00 for being guaranteed a prize and send in the firm signed with my payment. Kansas City Missouri Author: Jackson, Mississippi Attorney Generals: The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Jackson, Mississippi

Dec 02 2016
J Mac Radiator Keith Gas Tank Repair was considered Experimental at consumers cost Salt Lake City Utah Author: RIVERTON, Utah Auto Repair Service: J Mac Radiator Salt Lake City, Utah

Dec 02 2016
John Abbuhl, Pawsch Inc Thief, Swindler Boca Raton Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: John Abbuhl, Pawsch Inc Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Harvard Collection Services Inc. FAKE / SCAM Do NOT pay anything without contacting the appropriate agency they claim to be collecting for Chicago Illinois
Author: Alabama Income Tax Service: Harvard Collection Services Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 02 2016
Action Packaged, Inc. sears.com sears market place none of the phone numbers or emails are ligament to contact stay far away from 3rd party sellers or make sure they are legit when buying from sears make sure it is Internet Author: reddick, Florida On-Line Business: Action Packaged, Inc. Internet