Your Search | citi mastercard, citibank

Sep 30 2015
Citibank Elder Abuse, Doctors letter stating his patient had Dementia before loan was forced upon her Central Islip New York Throwing around terms like that doesn't make it so. Author: Venice, Florida Loans: Citibank Nationwide

Sep 25 2015
Verve Continental Finance Mastercard is a SCAMMER~If you pay early, they nail you for it by lying. What a joke.... I had gone through a divorce, filed a Chapter 13 bankruptcy and made every payment on time for nearly 4 years. When my bankruptcy was paid off, i opened an account for a Verve card for $500 credit limit.  Tampa Nationwide Author: Boring, Oregon Credit Card Processing Companies: Verve Continental Finance Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
Net Loan USA Green dot prepaid visa/MasterCard, western union, money gram, activation codes, insurance, collateral Chicago Illinois Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Loans: Net Loan USA Chicago, Illinois

Sep 22 2015
VITIER EYE CREAM sent the trial i ordered,then immediately sent eye cream and eye serum and billed me almost $200.they refused to let me speak w a manager,kept offering me to keep it at reduced costs.told them it was crap and i didnt want it at any cost.said they would refund,just put these ra numbers on it and drop in mail box.i did without getting a tracking number or proof of sending they say they never received it and my CITI card wont help me without proof!!.rip off company,liars selling junk harsh chemical product!!!! Internet Author: labadieville, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: VITIER EYE CREAM Internet

Sep 12 2015
citi bank credit card Citi credit card rip off thieves nationwide Nationwide Being Disabled Has Nothing To Do With This Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: citi bank credit card Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Citi Bank NRI Failed to close an account and refund balance money for 2 yrs Edison Nationwide Author: port orange, Florida Banks: Citi Bank NRI Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
Mercantile Adjustment Bureau,llc I paid back in full the amount i owed on a credit card bill for the amt of 13,000 in five years. The citi card it was in default because my husband was out of work due to 9/11. When mercantile got in touch with me I agreed to pay 200.00 dollars a month. Well after 5 years of paying the original amt owed is a few hundred from being paid in full. now they are telling me I owe 26,569.00 dollars in interest. PLEASE HELP! williamsville New York Author: howell, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Mercantile Adjustment Bureau,llc williamsville, New York

Aug 25 2015
Harriet Swable Authorization of a debit from my checking account to a Nigerian Travel Agency without my authorization. Then refuse to replace the funds to my account. I told the bank the same day my account was comprised that it was not me who made the transaction. Hollywood Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Banks: Harriet Swable, Citibank Hollywood , Florida

Aug 21 2015
Walmart Green Dot Mastercard intrest thieves pasadina Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Walmart Green Dot Mastercard Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
Diamond Resorts International When i purchased y Diamond Resorts Timeshare, it was transferred over from Mystic Dunes Resort. I was told that the maintenance fees would not be due during 2015 since i was purchasing in June, however, i received a bill in the mail on 19 Sep for a $2900 due on 1 Sep, this is not what i was told at the time of purchase. I was told that since i already paid maintenance fees under Mystic Dunes for the year, i would not have to pay twice, that was a LIE! I was also told that i could use my Barclay Mastercard to pay for my maintenance fees, The lies that are being told by Diamond Resorts International has got to be against the law, and i cannot imagine that i am the only one. Mystic Dunes/Diamond Resorts Florida Author: Augusta, Georgia Resorts: Diamond Resorts International Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
Debit MasterCard Walmart Debit MasterCard Green Dot Master Card Debit The Green Dot debit MasterCardmsold by Walmart withheld the fact thah i could not use the tem. card at all Both Walmart and the Green Dot Company told me i could use it as soon as it was activated. i tried to use it to pay a bill and it was declined several times.  Rolla Missouri Issue. Author: Newburg, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Debit MasterCard Rolla, Missouri

Aug 14 2015
Milestone mastercard Company has my bank account number, won't answer phone and card can't be used!! Beaverton Oregon Author: LAKE CITY, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Milestone mastercard Beaverton, Oregon

Jul 22 2015
Citi habitat Anastasia Grusha Scam.lies.waste of time. New York New York Author: New York , New York Chambers of Commerce: Citi habitat New York , New York

Jul 21 2015
Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC Try to offer me a settlement for something I do not owe and in retun they're offering me a MasterCard. Credit card Mail Internet
Author: San Francisco, California Accounting: Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC Internet

Jul 13 2015
10:13 PM When I opened my Sears Master card with Citi I DID NOT authorize this monthly charge of $12.97 Phoenix Internet Arizona Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Computer Fraud: Internet

Jul 01 2015
Vortal Group Inc. Police Auctions. I ordered about $800 worth of jewellery, when I took a few to a jewellers he told me they were only worth a dollar and if I was trying to sell them to him he would call the police, selling fake jewellery, BUT, he told me he knew of Police Auctions told me to stay away from them, SO, I called my MasterCard company, I explained to them what happened, they got in touch with the crooks, they refunded me $400. I was happy! Author: Toronto, Ontario, Canada., Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Vortal Group Inc. New York

Jun 25 2015
Universal Premium MasterCard $75 Service Charges added for late when only received 2 day notice. Cancellation policy created another service charge Charlotte NC Nationwide Author: St. Joseph, , Missouri Credit Card Processing Companies: Universal Premium MasterCard Nationwide

Jun 09 2015
CitiBank Angela - Teller; Marlelena Diaz, Vice President Discrimination, Arrogance & Simply Failed Customer Service Fort Lauderdale Florida Not the same situation Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Banks: CitiBank Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 07 2015
citi prepaid card Holding my money and lieing about who has it Internet Go Ahead...Report Them! Author: Evergreen Park, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: citi prepaid card Internet

Jun 02 2015
PayPal Extras Mastercard Paypal Credit ServicesSynchrony Bank Failed to investigate fraud on mastercard account I even closed my account and they still charged the fraud on my new account orlando Florida Author: Kent, Washington Credit Services: PayPal Extras Mastercard orlando, Florida

May 15 2015
NetSpend Corporation Control Prepaid MasterCard They Offered And Gave Me The Personal Details (Name & Address) Of The Fraudster Who Stole My Money!!!!!!! Austin Texas
Update Author: New York Banks: NetSpend Corporation Nationwide

May 14 2015
Author: TORONTO, Credit & Debt Services: CAPITAL ONE MASTERCARD Scarborough , Ontario

May 12 2015
Citi Bank Citi Prepaid Card My Prepaid Debit Card expired and I lost S159.05 because they I lost everything on the expiration date. Conshohocken, PA 19428 Nationwide Author: Anacoco, Louisiana Credit & Debt Services: Citi Bank Nationwide

May 10 2015
Citi Financial/One Main Non benefit to consumer/misrepresentations Pembroke Pines Florida Jim1 Author: Brooksville, Florida Mortgage Companies: Citi Financial/One Main Pembroke Pines, Florida

May 07 2015
sears mastercard citibank SEARS MASTERCARD CALL TWO MONTHS, CHANGE ADRESS OF THREE YEARS AGO 70$ LATE CHARGE ON 404 PURCHASE Kentucky Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: sears mastercard citibank Kentucky