Your Search | citi mastercard, citibank

Aug 30 2015
Mercantile Adjustment Bureau,llc I paid back in full the amount i owed on a credit card bill for the amt of 13,000 in five years. The citi card it was in default because my husband was out of work due to 9/11. When mercantile got in touch with me I agreed to pay 200.00 dollars a month. Well after 5 years of paying the original amt owed is a few hundred from being paid in full. now they are telling me I owe 26,569.00 dollars in interest. PLEASE HELP! williamsville New York Author: howell, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Mercantile Adjustment Bureau,llc williamsville, New York

Aug 25 2015
Harriet Swable Authorization of a debit from my checking account to a Nigerian Travel Agency without my authorization. Then refuse to replace the funds to my account. I told the bank the same day my account was comprised that it was not me who made the transaction. Hollywood Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Banks: Harriet Swable, Citibank Hollywood , Florida

Aug 21 2015
Walmart Green Dot Mastercard intrest thieves pasadina Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Walmart Green Dot Mastercard Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
Diamond Resorts International When i purchased y Diamond Resorts Timeshare, it was transferred over from Mystic Dunes Resort. I was told that the maintenance fees would not be due during 2015 since i was purchasing in June, however, i received a bill in the mail on 19 Sep for a $2900 due on 1 Sep, this is not what i was told at the time of purchase. I was told that since i already paid maintenance fees under Mystic Dunes for the year, i would not have to pay twice, that was a LIE! I was also told that i could use my Barclay Mastercard to pay for my maintenance fees, The lies that are being told by Diamond Resorts International has got to be against the law, and i cannot imagine that i am the only one. Mystic Dunes/Diamond Resorts Florida Author: Augusta, Georgia Resorts: Diamond Resorts International Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
Debit MasterCard Walmart Debit MasterCard Green Dot Master Card Debit The Green Dot debit MasterCardmsold by Walmart withheld the fact thah i could not use the tem. card at all Both Walmart and the Green Dot Company told me i could use it as soon as it was activated. i tried to use it to pay a bill and it was declined several times.  Rolla Missouri Issue. Author: Newburg, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Debit MasterCard Rolla, Missouri

Aug 14 2015
Milestone mastercard Company has my bank account number, won't answer phone and card can't be used!! Beaverton Oregon Author: LAKE CITY, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Milestone mastercard Beaverton, Oregon

Jul 22 2015
Citi habitat Anastasia Grusha Scam.lies.waste of time. New York New York Author: New York , New York Chambers of Commerce: Citi habitat New York , New York

Jul 21 2015
Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC Try to offer me a settlement for something I do not owe and in retun they're offering me a MasterCard. Credit card Mail Internet
Author: San Francisco, California Accounting: Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC Internet

Jul 13 2015
freeshipping.com When I opened my Sears Master card with Citi I DID NOT authorize this monthly charge of $12.97 Phoenix Internet Arizona Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Computer Fraud: freeshipping.com Internet

Jul 01 2015
Vortal Group Inc. Police Auctions. I ordered about $800 worth of jewellery, when I took a few to a jewellers he told me they were only worth a dollar and if I was trying to sell them to him he would call the police, selling fake jewellery, BUT, he told me he knew of Police Auctions told me to stay away from them, SO, I called my MasterCard company, I explained to them what happened, they got in touch with the crooks, they refunded me $400. I was happy! Author: Toronto, Ontario, Canada., Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Vortal Group Inc. New York

Jun 25 2015
Universal Premium MasterCard $75 Service Charges added for late when only received 2 day notice. Cancellation policy created another service charge Charlotte NC Nationwide Author: St. Joseph, , Missouri Credit Card Processing Companies: Universal Premium MasterCard Nationwide

Jun 09 2015
CitiBank Angela - Teller; Marlelena Diaz, Vice President Discrimination, Arrogance & Simply Failed Customer Service Fort Lauderdale Florida Not the same situation Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Banks: CitiBank Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 07 2015
citi prepaid card Holding my money and lieing about who has it Internet Go Ahead...Report Them! Author: Evergreen Park, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: citi prepaid card Internet

Jun 02 2015
PayPal Extras Mastercard Paypal Credit ServicesSynchrony Bank Failed to investigate fraud on mastercard account I even closed my account and they still charged the fraud on my new account orlando Florida Author: Kent, Washington Credit Services: PayPal Extras Mastercard orlando, Florida

May 15 2015
NetSpend Corporation Control Prepaid MasterCard They Offered And Gave Me The Personal Details (Name & Address) Of The Fraudster Who Stole My Money!!!!!!! Austin Texas
Update Author: New York Banks: NetSpend Corporation Nationwide

May 14 2015
CAPITAL ONE MASTERCARD CAPITALONE MASTERCARD TERRIBLE, BRUTAL, POOR SERVICE, AVOID, SCAM, RUDE, STUPID, IGNORANT, LOUSY Scarborough Ontario
Author: TORONTO, Credit & Debt Services: CAPITAL ONE MASTERCARD Scarborough , Ontario

May 12 2015
Citi Bank Citi Prepaid Card My Prepaid Debit Card expired and I lost S159.05 because they I lost everything on the expiration date. Conshohocken, PA 19428 Nationwide Author: Anacoco, Louisiana Credit & Debt Services: Citi Bank Nationwide

May 10 2015
Citi Financial/One Main Non benefit to consumer/misrepresentations Pembroke Pines Florida Jim1 Author: Brooksville, Florida Mortgage Companies: Citi Financial/One Main Pembroke Pines, Florida

May 07 2015
sears mastercard citibank SEARS MASTERCARD CALL TWO MONTHS, CHANGE ADRESS OF THREE YEARS AGO 70$ LATE CHARGE ON 404 PURCHASE Kentucky Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: sears mastercard citibank Kentucky

Apr 28 2015
citi prepaid cards stole money Internet Author: bensalem, Pennsylvania Accounting: citi prepaid cards Internet

Apr 24 2015
Travelocity MVQ*PASSPORTTOFUN 877-6518514 CT MVQ*SAVINGSACE 888-5935216 CT For over a year more than $1000 was removed from my Mastercard account without my knowing or getting anything for it. Texas Author: Canada Creek, Nova Scotia, Maine Air Travel: Travelocity Internet

Apr 18 2015
The HOME DEPOT THE HOME DEPOT/CITI BANK CREDIT CARD FRAUDULENT BILLING CHARGES/FAILURE TO SEND STATEMENTS ATLANTA Georgia Nationwide You Just Gave Yourself Away Author: Bremen, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: The HOME DEPOT Nationwide

Apr 15 2015
Citibank Simplicity fraud Nationwide Author: Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Citibank Simplicity Nationwide

24, Report #1221978

Apr 12 2015
Univision's Prepaid MasterCard RiskManagementServices@FISGolbal.com Tax Refund Deposited, Account Suspended, Sent Documents to Prove My Identity, NOW MY ACCOUNT STATUS SAYS FRAUD NEW YORK INTERNT Author: Vancouver, Washington Credit & Debt Services: Univision's Prepaid MasterCard Nationwide

Apr 11 2015
Capital Marketing Pros Looking for Referral Agents for Visa MasterCard Charging 'Registration Fee' of $895 Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Work at Home Business: Capital Marketing Pros Nationwide