Your Search | citi mastercard, citibank

Aug 17 2016
Citi Bank Citi Citi Bank NA Fraudulently reporting accounts on credit report Philadelphia Pennsylvania Here's What To Do! Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Citi Bank

2, Report #1320538

Aug 03 2016
Brink's Prepaid MasterCard NetSpend, BoFl Federal Bank Highly questionable and unethical business Nationwide One Question Author: Olathe, Kansas Banks: Brink's Prepaid MasterCard Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Us department of education national payment center Said i owed 6,000+ for loan and they could help me by making payments for 9 concetive payments with my prepaid mastercard to stay out default. Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Us department of education national payment center Kentucky

Jul 25 2016
Delivery-Planet.com I newer been in their webpages. But now they have been taking from my Mastercard 5*89€. They took first 1€ on the 19. of OCT 2015 Internet Author: Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Delivery-Planet.com Internet

Jul 23 2016
Adore or Tresor Rare TOTAL RIPOFF. SCAM ARTISTS. They get you into the store via free products then proceed to sell you wrinkle serum that turns flaky white in a matter of 15 minutes. No return which is on the receipt AFTER you buy the products. DO NOT GO INTO THE STORE. HIGH Pressure SALES. I CALL FRAUD ON THESE SNAKE OIL SALESMEN. NEVER AGAIN. FILED DISPUTE WITH MASTERCARD. VENETIAN HOTEL, LAS VEGAS NATIONWIDE Author: Mountainburg, Arkansas Beauty Products: Adore or Tresor Rare Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
citi mortgage wrongfully foreclosed upon I was making regular monthly payments,they stopped accepting my payments,said I was being foreclosed upon,because of a document,that was not sent to me to be signed.Now I am being evicted. Nationwide Author: bainbridge, Ohio Mortgage Companies: citi mortgage Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Citi Motorgroup LLC Auto transport company Davie Florida Author: Birmingham, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Citi Motorgroup LLC Davie, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Sears Credit Card Services SearsCitibankSears Citi They promised a soft inquiry and did five hard inquiries for a credit limit increase. They refuse to remove them. Sioux Falls Nationwide Author: El Paso, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Sears Credit Card Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Citi Card Citi Bank, Sears Card Unnecessary deceptive treatment of a Military Veteran! New York City, NY Nationwide Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Citi Card Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
citi mortgage sold our mortgage to collection agency Nationwide Citi Mortgage Fraud Assistance Author: macclenny, Florida Realtors: citi mortgage Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Sears Mastercard Citi Bank Fraudulent business practices, lying,and unwilling to be flexuble Nationwide Author: Troy, Idaho Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Sears Mastercard Citi Bank Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
Citi Financial Incompetent, corrupt Ashtabula County Nationwide Author: Painesville, Ohio Banks: Citi Financial Nationwide

Jul 10 2016
Citi Financial After paying for 10 years my mortgage balance went up then they sold my mortgage to another company. Irving Texas Here's Why Author: Copemish, Michigan Mortgage Companies: Citi Financial Irving, Texas

Jul 05 2016
Milestone Mastercard Bank card Services Fraudulent activity on my card company would not cancel card or issue new card Beaverton Oregon Author: Timonium, Maryland Credit Services: Milestone Mastercard

Jun 26 2016
Super 8 Henderson Super 8 Motel Northeast Denver Fraudulent Charges on Mastercard after finalized bill Henderson Colorado Author: Brighton, Colorado Motels: Super 8 Henderson Henderson, Colorado

Jun 10 2016
UNIVISION PREPAID MASTERCARD TOOK MY MONEY FM Internet Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Credit & Debt Services: UNIVISION PREPAID MASTERCARD Internet

May 21 2016
OneVanilla Prepaid MasterCard Incomm.com OneVanilla Prepaid Mastercards are NOT secure! You may be ripped off. Customer service is practically non-existent. You have no recourse. Atlanta Georgia Author: Costa Mesa, California Cash Services: OneVanilla Prepaid MasterCard Atlanta, Georgia

May 18 2016
FNC Insurance agency Citi mortgage My husband died in January so i was making call to find out information on the account and was put off because iam not letting them take my payment from the account anymore I tried to ask what was the money for so I would know how to pay and what the payments whent, I was told rudely you'll have to ask citi mortgage I can't do that ask ing what was the 260 $ a month for u have to ask them so I did and they try to say they don't have anything to do about FNC what I just need to now where the money whent that's all still I was totally shut down still looking for it why won't they talk to me worried widow Nationwide Author: Eads, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: FNC Insurance agency Internet

May 05 2016
Mastercard Mastercard Database provides Merchants with all your updated information Nationwide Author: knoxville, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Mastercard Nationwide

May 03 2016
Fnb espree card Espree mastercard They kept my money from me Atlanta Ca So What's The Problem? Author: ione, California Cash Services: Fnb espree card CA

Apr 25 2016
Macy's American Express backed by Citibank Caused 385 dollars in damages Nationwide Author: Pepperell, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Macy's American Express backed by Citibank Nationwide

Mar 22 2016
First Progress Platinum MasterCard Money Holding Columbus Georgia Author: Tucson, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: First Progress Columbus, Georgia

23, Report #1292099

Mar 20 2016
H&R Block Emerald Card Emerald Card MasterCard Debit Price gouging me on my taxes forced me to pay outrageous fees lost 1/3 of my federal taxes to them ,KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: Canton, Maine Tax Services: H&R Block Emerald Card Nationwide

24, Report #1291985

Mar 20 2016
Kasey Bean Noble Home Sublet Kasey Bean listed a 1 bedroom apartment for rent on Craigslist, Kasey provided a rental lease and her bank account number to secure the apartment . I transferred $2k deposit and 1st month's rent for the apartment through Citibank, Kasey emailed a confirmation code with a promise to pickup keys on Thursday March 3rd. The last email communication was on Wed at 11:03pm with a confirmation code and a promise to meet to exchange the keys. After numerous calls, text and emails I have not heard back from Kasey Bean and I have discovered the apartment is listed again on Craigslist. New York Internet
Author: New York, New York Housing Rentals: Kasey Bean Internet

Mar 19 2016
pressler and pressler citi bank credit card parsippany Nationwide Author: carteret, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: pressler and pressler Nationwide