Your Search | citibank (south dakota), n.a

Dec 04 2016
Praza Health They took money out of my bank account that I didn't authorized Scottsdale Arizona Internet Your failure!! Author: Hartsville, South Carolina Alternative Health: Praza Health Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Grand Valley Funeral Homes Grand Junction Not Honest Grand Junction Colorado Author: Greenville, South Carolina Funeral Services: Grand Valley Funeral Homes Grand Junction Grand Junction, Colorado

Dec 04 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Pulled money out of my account without my permission and during free trial., But I did not check my Credit, I don't know why they took it out. They charged me $1.00, then this month they charged me$ 29.95. Tennessee United States call 855-421-9615 that is their refund number Author: Cayce, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: GLD*SVCGS.COM Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
sweetpaulaspods.com, Paula Baldwin, Sweet Paula's Poppy Pods, Yates Enterprises Stole My Money-Product Not Sent South Tahoe California Author: Duncan, Oklahoma Florists: sweetpaulaspods.com Internet

Dec 02 2016
metro pcs Nationwide Author: loris, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
rockwealth ministries/Todd Coontz Illegal Robo-calls every day Aiken South Carolina Author: Somewhere, Maine Questionable Activities: rockwealth ministries/Todd Coontz Aiken, South Carolina

Dec 01 2016
Skin Noir Eye Noir Product did not come within 2-3 days as claimed, only had 1 week to try they refused a refund Santa Ana California Author: White, South Dakota Beauty Salons: Skin Noir Santa Ana, California

Nov 30 2016
Square Enix Square Enix,N.A. Failure to deliver digital goods. False Advertisement. Failure to make effort to correct issue. Internet Author: Corinth, Mississippi On-Line Business: Square Enix Internet

Nov 30 2016
First Premier credit card services Am reporting on how they let another company go in your account and take money out your account Sioux Falls South Dakota Advice Author: Florissant, Missouri Accounting: First Premier credit card services Sioux Falls , South Dakota

Nov 30 2016
Linda's Nails Terrible Job and Nails. Didn't get what I paid for and was refused refund, Had to go to a different place to fix damage. goose creek South Carolina Author: goose creek, South Carolina Nail Salons: Linda's Nails goose creek, South Carolina

Nov 30 2016
Merrick Bank / Junisse Skin unwilling to correct there mistake.Still charging me for an amount all ready refunded back to my account. Dallas Texas Author: ANDERSON, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Merrick Bank Dallas , Texas

Nov 30 2016
Electron Resort Do NOT order anything from Electron Resort - total SCAM Dudley North Carolina Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Television Parts & Services: Electron Resort Dudley , North Carolina

Nov 29 2016
Denise Betts Moore Denise MooreTrinity Consulting Scam and Rip-Off Artist Nationwide Adding more info... Author: Charleston, South Carolina Nonprofit Organizations: Denise Betts Moore Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
MYSCORE.COM/GLD*SVGS I signed up for 1 free credit check and they charged my CC for 29.95 for 4 months Chattanooga Internet I got my refund from them this way Author: Aberdeen, South Dakota Credit Reporting Agencies: Myscore.com/GLD*SVGS Internet

Nov 29 2016
Holiday Property Group LLC 206 doe triwinchester, viriginia michael dean winchester virginia Author: sioux falls, South Dakota Realtors: Holiday Property Group LLC winchester, South Dakota

Nov 29 2016
The Deal empire This company took my money. No product sent. No tracking number issued. No refund. No ans to emails. Internet Author: South Orange, New Jersey Clothing Stores: The Deal empire Internet

Nov 28 2016
The Deal Empire Product purchased and never sent, and no reply to my emails Internet Author: South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 28 2016
Dunhill Development REVIEW: Dunhill Development highly trained and experienced team is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction. committed to 100% customer satisfaction and 5 star reviews! *UPDATE: Dunhill Development pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Dunhill Development recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
dear concerned quill Author: South Dennis, Massachusetts Property Management: Dunhill Development TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dunhill Development constructing quality custom homes over 20 years. Dunhill Development backs their work with a one year warranty. Dunhill Team treats each project with the utmost care and attention to quality and detail. Osterville, Massachusetts

Nov 28 2016
Buy Garcinia USA Garcinia Cambodia weight loss product No place on line to cancel product within trial time or does it state to cancel within the trial period. CC was charged immediatly and when contacting this company they will not refund the total amount because it wasn't within the trial period. Internet Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Weightloss Programs: Buy Garcinia USA Internet

Nov 28 2016
Pointsett Auction Stacy Failed to return phone calls and emails for weeks on end. Failed to sell item for fair market value, fairly certain the item sold at much higher then they said. UNTRUSTABLE STATY AWAY,,, Travelers Rest South Carolina Author: Greenville, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Pointsett Auction

Nov 27 2016
Skinenergize Eyetherapy They were selling eye cream on Facebook. It was a free trial to only pay s/h. I was supposed to cancel within 14 days, which I swear I did. I always put on calendar. They charged me and said I didn't cancel on time. I am very organized with these things and always cancel on time. There's no way I cancelled a month too late like they said. South Dakota Author: Rochester, New York Beauty Salons: Skinenergize South Dakota

Nov 27 2016
Single platform constant contact Its like malware for your google listing New York Internet Author: South Jordan, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Single platform Internet

Nov 27 2016
USC/Columbia Technology Incubator firedUP This program is lead by Bill Kirkland who is a fraud a racist and steals from startups. Startups ran by minorities beware! Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Civil Rights Violators: USC/Columbia Technology Incubator Columbia,

Nov 26 2016
Nutra Way,UT & Beauty Way,UT Never purchased, charged $89.79+$87.97=$177.76 to my Citibank credit card.  Utah State Internet Author: West New York, New Jersey Beauty Salons: Nutra Way,UT Internet

Nov 26 2016
U.S. Bank N.A., Trustee of the Oseberg Trust Ill - (present);U.S. Bank N.A. F/K/A FIRST. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUST U/A dated 03/01/99 (EQCC HOME EQUITY LOAN TRUST 1999-1) BY EQUICREDIT CORPORATION OF AMERICA (a/k/a USB has been notoriously, illegally trying to TAKE my PAID-OFF HOME! I AM A WIDOW & S.O.Florida Cert.Foster Care/Emergency Shelter Agent! A LEGAL DEED WAS NEVER OFFICIATED THRU PROBATE! I WAS MAILED AN OFFICIAL RELEASE OF MORMORTGAGEI HAVE A CERTIFIED COPY OF CASHIER'S CHECK-PIF! I NEVER RE-FINANCED OR MODIFIED ANY CONTRACT! I WAS IN LAS VEGAS, NE ON DATE OF SIGNING! AN EXPERT HW ANALYST HAS ATTESTED, CONFIRMED & SUBMITTED A REPORT OF A FRAUDULENT SIGNATURE! I PAID FOR THIS HOME & US BANK IS TRYING TO VALIDATE A 4Closure on my home! FLA 1DCA Presently requesting a M4Rehearing is on the docket for CERT because of this horrifying ordeal and others, have suffered thru - & l PAID OFF my husband & my American Drean - & lost him, via culpable negligent actions of USB's egregious actions! NATIONWIDE
Author: Newberry, Florida Liars: U.S. Bank Nationwide