Your Search | citibank (south dakota), n.a

Oct 20 2016
Direct Tv Internet Author: South Mills, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Tv Internet

Oct 20 2016
I am unable to buy a house because Conrad Collection has put a lean on my Credit report for Evolution Management Systems. I was told that I borrowed $3825.00 in Jan. 2012 and I now owe $4713. I have never been contacted by this company either by phone or mail. South Jordan Utah Author: South Jordan, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Conrad Collection South Jordan, Utah

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 19 2016
Dermifi Sent sample back in February and cancelled subscripion. Sent bill to me 10-15-16 for 176.78. Reporting them to the BBB. Internet Author: aynor, South Carolina Telemarketers: Dermifi Internet

Oct 19 2016
Luxury Med Spa Procedure has no effect, scammed me out of $3,660 Farmington Hills Michigan Author: South Lyon , Michigan Clinics: Luxury Med Spa Farmington Hills, Michigan

Oct 18 2016
Global cash card I received a card through my employer. I go to pay bills online line, and all my funds are missing at least 600$!! I filled a dispute and the denied it. telling me to write a letter because there's not a real person to speak to! ! so now this process with back and forth paper mail can take weeks and I still might not get it back!! This is so frustrating and is making me depressed because how do I pay my bills! !! THANKS GLOBAL CASH. Myrtle Beach Nationwide Dispute Response Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Accounting: Global cash card Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Kaja Holdings LLC Vision Property Management Rent-to-buy scam Columbia South Carolina Author: Baltimore, Maryland Real Estate Investing: Kaja Holdings LLC Columbia, South Carolina

Oct 18 2016
06:16 AM false offers, scams, does not keep promises, hustlers, swindlers, double-talkers, liars Southport QLD, Austrailia Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Dating Services: Internet

Oct 16 2016
EJ's Tree Service, eriks tree service, ej,s tree service Erik Knudson or Eric Knudson is the owner of this company. Lugoff (Kershaw County) South Carolina Author: Sumter, South Carolina Landscape Companies: EJ's Tree Service Internet

Oct 16 2016
RPH Skinenerize & HDI Eyemednd 14 day free trial Nevada and South Dakota Author: SYRACUSE, Utah Beauty Products: RPH Skinenerize & HDI Eyemednd Internet

Oct 15 2016
Black Hills Regional Eye Institute Lied to in order to set an appointment, resulted in getting ripped off Majorly Rapid City South Dakota Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Opticians: Black Hills Regional Eye Institute Rapid City, South Dakota

Oct 14 2016
John Trey Smith III Roofing repair Orangeburg South  Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Roofing Companies: John Trey Smith III

Oct 14 2016
Marriott Vacation Club International MVCI Conducted a serious scam while telling me how wonderful they were - using what I had of goodwill toward Marriott Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Realtors: Marriott Vacation Club International Bethesda, Maryland

Oct 13 2016
Larry Hoffman Chairs and Tables direct , california chiavri chairs, chiavari chairs direct Steals your money, doesnt deliver product, Horrible product Culver City California and Cerritos California Internet Author: South Lyon, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Larry Hoffman Internet

Oct 13 2016
Ecolo Odor Control All Ready Chute Inc, Cherokee Corp, William Stone, Billy Stone, Bill Stone poor work South Florida Florida Author: POMPANO BEACH, Florida Cleaning Services: Ecolo Odor Control Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
Graceland Portable Buildings poor quality material Nationwide Author: BLUFFTON, South Carolina Storage Companies: Graceland Portable Buildings Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Padre Island Rentals Absolutely No Compassion Regarding Death in Family South Padre Island Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Travel Services: Padre Island Rentals South Padre Island, Texas

Oct 12 2016
Jameson Inn front desk attendant Teresa and managers Melissa and Rebecca Racist, Rude, disrespectful, bed bugs, roaches Monroe North Carolina Author: Conway, South Carolina Racists: Jameson Inn Monroe, North Carolina

Oct 12 2016
T & R South Sanitation Wost company ive ever delt with in my life, from jump 2 weeks go by no pick up we call and was told they signed off as if they picked it up.. I paid 3 months in advance and they picked up the trash as they wanted.. i paid for a service and i cant get it unless i give more money... nawww buddy hell nawwww ,,, if i could id give no stars or negative Jonesboro Georgia Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Consumer Services: T & R South Sanitation Jonesboro, Georgia

Oct 11 2016
Emblem Credit Card Total Card, Inc. Fraud, Unprofessional, Horrible, Thieves sioux falls south dakota Author: Parker, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Emblem Credit Card Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Public Defender Office in FlorenceSc. would not have meeting did not try to put up a good Defense for client asking anyone else to please come forward we need to stop the Corruption now we need our rights back we need our America back were we could count on the ones supposed to help now they take turn on who going to win Florence South Carolina Author: cross, South Carolina Government Worker: Public Defender Office in FlorenceSc. Florence, South Carolina

Oct 11 2016
A&A transmission/ Surside Beach, S.C. Took over a year to try to fix and still DID NOT fix car Surfside Beach South Carolina Author: Surfside Beach, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: A&A transmission/ Surside Beach, S.C. Surfside Beach, South Carolina

Oct 10 2016
Vpm3 Kaja holdings vision property management I saw the house online for 21000 needs work so checked it the septic needed pumped needed interior doors flooring some electrical work wall repairs so I thought it's in the country with an acre so let's do it.  Columbia South Carolina Author: East canton, Ohio Real Estate Services: Vpm3 Columbia, South Carolina

Oct 10 2016
PIP Group Tax Liens, Charles Sells, PIP East, PIP West, The PIP Group, Platinum Investment Properties The PIP Group: 18%-36% ROI?? Episode 1: A Sucker's Story Bluffton South Carolina Author: PASADENA, California Real Estate Investing: PIP Group Tax Liens Bluffton, South Carolina