Your Search | citibank south dakota n.a. at&t universal

1, Report #197614

May 05 2016
American Financial Resources. (AFR) REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) committed to 100% customer satisfaction, AFR implemented strategic changes to ensure clients success, focusing on finding ways to assist clients searching for new opportunities effectively even in sort of challenging market we face today. Nationwide *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with American Financial Resources, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. If not over this... Author: New Fairfield, Connecticut Mortgage Companies: American Financial Resources TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Financial Resources, nationwide home mortgage lender - reputation built on honesty, trust, & commitment to ethical lending practices - delivering low mortgage rates. Assisting families all across America find perfect home loan for their needs. Customers work one-on-one with a caring, knowledgeable, & friendly mortgage consultant. DENVILLE, New Jersey

May 05 2016
South Beach Classics Ted Vernon Robin Vernon Reality of reality TV not what it seems like. Miami Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: South Beach Classics Miami, Florida

Digitaloutlets Fraudalent and theft by deception New York Internet
Author: Lexington, South Carolina Cameras & Video: Digitaloutlets Internet

May 05 2016
Dynamic Recovery Solutions DRS Zombie Debt Collectors Greenville South Carolina Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Collection Agencies: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Greenville, South Carolina

BB&T Credit Reporting Internet Author: Crisfield, Maryland Banks: BB&T Internet

May 04 2016
Florida’s Outdoor Adventures TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Florida's Outdoor Adventures / floridahoghunts.com South Florida's top ranked Hog hunting Outfitter.. FLORIDA HOG HUNTS / Florida's Outdoor Adventures takes pride in hiring the most experience of guides with over 150 years of combined experience. Florida's Outdoor Adventures made a commitment to 100% customer satisfaction and joined the Corporate Advocacy program so customers know they can feel confident when they choose Florida's Outdoor Adventures.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Guns & Ranges: Florida’s Outdoor Adventures TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida’s Outdoor Adventure in business since 2007 and served thousands of clients from all parts of the world. Florida’s Outdoor Adventures enjoys thousands of acres of premiere hunting properties giving the hunter the best opportunity possible to harvest that trophy hog of a lifetime. Punta Gorda ,

May 04 2016
Asurion ,purchased at Musician's Friend, Musician Friend broken bridge on cello, has had for over 3 months and still not fixed Nashville Tennessee Author: Searcy, Arkansas Warranty Companies: Asurion (purchased at Musician's Friend) Nashville, Tennessee

May 03 2016
Ticket Office Sales.com Resale at outrageous values Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Ticket Sales: Ticket Office Sales.com Internet

May 03 2016
Mysteryshoppingonlinejob Lead Generation Scam/ NOT MYSTERY SHOPPING Internet Ironically Author: High Point, North Carolina Work at Home: Mysteryshoppingonlinejob Internet

James Weston Thomas He try to get $30.000 from me. Nigeria North Dakota
Question Author: San Jose , California $$ REWARDS Offered: James Weston Thomas Nigeria,

May 03 2016
Foundations Health Michael's house Bait and Switch at Michael's House-Foundation Health Palm Springs California Michael's House Made it right for me! Author: Lodi, California Healthcare Centers: Foundations Health Palm Springs, California

May 03 2016
It's Just Lunch You don't get what you pay for Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Dating Services: It's Just Lunch Internet

May 03 2016
Regional Acceptance Calling other people about my business Regional Acceptance Corporation 3107 South Memori Regional Acceptance Corporation 3107 So Author: Collinsville, Virginia Car Financing: Regional Acceptance

May 03 2016
a t & t they are reporting me to credit collection agency and I have canceled the service atlanta ga i guess georgia Author: st simons island, Georgia Internet Service Providers: a t & t

May 03 2016
Rustoleum - HomeDepot Recommended we use this t Paint our Driveway - --too High VOC now driveway cracking, peeling -seeking more paint Atlanta, Georgia Illinois for Rustoleum Nationwide
Author: West Hills, California Paint & Wallpaper: Rustoleum - HomeDepot Nationwide

May 03 2016
Five Star engines Bought new 383 had oilbleaks everywhere cost me $750 Glendale Arizona Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Auto Parts: Five Star engines Glendale, Arizona

May 03 2016
Rental services USA Made me pay 350 at a cvs and never returned phone calls for 2 days Stillwater Internet
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Liars: Rental services USA Internet

May 03 2016
STAMPS.COM charge me 15.99 dollar at the begining of every month for nothing. And, they never told me they will do this. In fact, they told me (I made phone call when I try to use STAMPS.COM) here is no additional fee when use STAMPS.COM, but this is lie. Internet Author: columbus, Indiana Shipping Companies: STAMPS.COM Internet

May 03 2016
Why not lease it Tempoe llc Put me into a collection agency and then wont talk to me about the account at all. I believe that someone may have stole my identity Author: Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Why not lease it Pennsylvania

May 02 2016
No Limit Customs/ Adam- Owner Do Not Do Business With This Company.. Don't Even Stop By.. You Will Regret It !! North Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Little River, South Carolina Auto Tire shops: No Limit Customs North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

May 02 2016
kwik kar at Vista Ridge •Owner: Ray Bowens Messed up car and refuse to take responsibility over their actions LEWISVILLE Texas Author: arlington , Texas Auto Mechanics: kwik kar at Vista Ridge LEWISVILLE , Texas

May 02 2016
Safe Home Security promised a set rate for life and then they auto-renewed when I told them not to at higher rate and will not let me cancel with paying hundreds of dollars Cromwell Connecticut Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Security Services: Safe Home Security Cromwell, Connecticut

May 02 2016
PSA Professional Sports Authenticator We went to the Rich Altman's Boston Show April 2016 Sports Cards & Memorabilia Show on April 17, 2016 at the Shriners Auditorium, 99 Fordham Rd. Wilmington, Massachusetts. Handed PSA guy 3 sports cards very good condition & $72.00 Guy said WOW that’s the best looking Bird card Ive seen all day! I received 3 cards back in mail THESE ARENT MINE graded low. SOME ELSE HAS MY 3 CARDS. Newport Beach, California Author: Cumberland, Rhode Island Sports Cards & Memorabilia: PSA Professional Sports Authenticator Nationwide

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 02 2016
Exclusive getaway vacations Hilton Head South Carolina Author: Georgia Resorts: Exclusive getaway vacations Hilton Head , South Carolina