Your Search | citibank south dakota n.a. at&t universal

Sep 23 2014
Colonial Life Refuses to pay claim for disability claim, Columbia South Carolina Author: El Monte, California Health Insurance: Colonial Life Nationwide

Sep 23 2014
MICHIGAN INDOOR TECHNOLOGIES; M. I. T; GREATER AIR OF MICHIGAN FRAUDULENT, DECEPTIVE HIRING PRACTICES, SCAM, STAY AWAY AUBURN HILLS Michigan Author: 189 Harrison, Michigan Employment Services: MICHIGAN INDOOR TECHNOLOGIES AUBURN HILLS, Michigan

Sep 23 2014
Franchise Clique David Schwartz Scam, fake, ripoff Mt Pleasant South Carolina Author: Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Franchise Clique Internet

Sep 23 2014
pacific brochures brochures San Diego California Author: bismarck, North Dakota On-Line Business: pacific brochures San Diego, California

Sep 23 2014
Secret Society Secret Pathway Elite Group and Majestic - Knew about my life and said they have been watching me Dallas Texas Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Secret Society dallas, Texas

Sep 22 2014
Arctic Ease - Gawi, LLC Gawi Healthcare Do not buy Arctic Ease product Phoenixville Pennsylvania Author: The Beach, South Carolina Medical Supplies: Arctic Ease - Gawi, LLC Phoenixville, Pennsylvania

Sep 22 2014
Advanced College HORRIBLE SCHOOL All about the money, not the students. Not organized at all, teachers kept quiting, at one point the class was teaching it self. if your're behind on payments they will fail you. South Gate California Author: inglewood, California Medical Personnel: Advanced College South Gate, California

Sep 22 2014
America Cash Advance Barabara Stanley Roger Clark INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER ATTENTION: FINAL WARNING: LEGAL PROSECUTION Los Angeles CA and India Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Internet: America Cash Advance Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Anthracite Leasing - Steve Feibus Lied Cheated Defrauded Misled & Stole Lighthouse Point, FL and South Jersey NJ & FL Author: South Amboy, New Jersey Car Financing: Anthracite Leasing Lighthouse Point, Florida

Sep 22 2014
Lifecell UE-Lifecell My credit card was just charged $189 from this company South Beach, FL Internet Author: Tucker, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Lifecell Internet

Sep 22 2014
x toys boutique S & A Sales, LLC.12472 Lake Underhill Rd #105 Orlando, Florida 32828-7144 Call Us Toll-Free at: 1-877-938-7483 Takes your money but they don't send you the MERCHANDISE and they won't answer the phone or emails...I have contacted them several times email and by phone no response. They haven't sent my order and they haven't returned my money...BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!! Orlando Florida Author: Conway, South Carolina Sex Shops: x toys boutique Orlando, Florida

Sep 22 2014
Real Property Management Solutions of Volusia Flagler Poor Property Management Company South Daytona Florida Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Property Management: Real Property Management Solutions of Volusia Flagler South Daytona, Florida

Sep 20 2014
AT & T I called At&T to get two cell phones. One for me and one for my son. I had gotten a promotion in the mail. The bill was supposed to be 164.00 a month. I had told the representative from AT&T that I was on disability that I wanted a block of everything on both phones so the bill would not get higher. Well, I got a 500.00 phone bill every month after that. I called and the representative and the manager first said, Well we bill double every month... this makes no sense I told them. So I should be ahead for months.. than they said that their were emails opened that cost money.. Really? I said that I had everything blocked and you promised and I signed a contract that you stated that my bill would get no higher than 164.00. I refused to paid this amount for months and no emails were opened after the first month,,, but I fought with them and fought with them.. everything was supposed to be blocked.. than they kept saying well we bill ahead.. and had no other answer to me.. So I said Well you are double billing me every month. Nationwide Author: Lake City, Michigan Sales People: AT & T Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Green Diet Cleanse Support 888-548-6661 Green Garcinia Pro Vencleanse - Kenneth Alegado - Joselle Herrera Diet Scam - Automatic Billing - Product result questionable - Trial Supply is charged at full price Sunnyvale - San Francisco California Internet Author: Somewhere, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Green Diet Cleanse Support 888-548-6661 Internet

Sep 20 2014
Union Workers Credit Services sent a letter describing I was preapproved for a $10,000 credit line but to act fast before offer expires & send an anual membership fee of $37 to obtain my card. Ha! Obvious scam, theres not even a contact # to reach this supposive business Dallas Texas
Author: south amboy, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: Union Workers Credit Services Dallas , Texas

Sep 20 2014
jason fowler Jmikemanagement jason fowler will rip you off South Carolina Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tours & Excursions: jason fowler Internet

Sep 19 2014
AuraVie Fraudent charges on credit card after I had cancelled the product. Van Nyes California Author: Aiken, South Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: AuraVie Van Nyes , California

Sep 19 2014
AT@T Wireless/GoPhone ATT Customer Service #611 ATT Technical Support Extreme Wireless Authorized ATT Retailer in Brandon MS. 601-824-7730 Im a 10 year ATT GoPhone Customer. My new phone i paid$148.99 for has never worked. Att will not replace it or refund my money. Brandon Nationwide Author: Brandon, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: AT@T Wireless/GoPhone Brandon, Mississippi

Sep 19 2014
T-Mobile Insurance plan borders on fraud Framingham,  Massachusetts Author: Natick, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
AT&T American Telephone and Telegraph Does not provide advertised services Nationwide Author: Maggie Vally, North Carolina Telephone Companies: AT&T Select State/Province

Sep 19 2014
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Harrassing and bogus company hounding me for an account that I have NEVER had Greenville South Carolina Author: Reno, Nevada Collection Agencies: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Greenville, South Carolina

Sep 19 2014
Michael Rajek doesn't give a s**t about the case, shows up late for court, spends minimum amount of time on your case, RIP OFF Eau Claire Wisconsin Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Attorneys General: Michael Rajek Eau Claire, Wisconsin

Sep 19 2014
Freelancer I have been trying to get my money released for 3 weeks. I have taking my pictures 8 times with my driver license and the verification code they assigned me in the proper position exactly like the sample image but each time they would just reject it. Sydney, New South Wales Australia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Work at Home: Freelancer Sydney, New South Wales

Sep 19 2014
Angies LIst Aimed to post bogus reviews to distroy honest hardworking businesses Nationwide Author: isle of palms, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Angies LIst Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
Jonathan Thomas Bishop Jonny Bishop Thief, rent evader, Landlords Beware Jonny Bishop Thief Ridgeville South Carolina Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Landlords: Jonathan Thomas Bishop Ridgeville, South Carolina