Your Search | citizens bank amherst, nh (rt. 101)

Apr 20 2014
BANK OF AMERICA Brian Moynihan CEO Shame Charlotte, North Carolina
Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Banks: BANK OF AMERICA Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 20 2014
Bank of America Bank of America Home Loan Modification Bank of America uses DECEPTIVE tatics to take your home!! Fort Worth Texas Author: Mont Alto, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Bank of America Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 19 2014
Freelancer.com I Used Freelancer.com for services and when I requested to transer $2,000 from my bank to the site for payment to my freelancer they charged me an additional $46.00. No biggy I figure hey, they are entitiled to a fee how else would they make money. shortly after I paid my freelancer, I was sent an email from Freelancer to pay my outstanding balance of $60. I asked what is was for no reply to date. Today I noticed from my paypal and bank statement they have automatically went in and paid themselves. I will be filing a report for fraud as I did not authorize this transaction. Do NOT use freelancer.com Australia Internet Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: Freelancer.com Internet

Apr 19 2014
Ally auto finance Ally bank Ally Auto Finance biggest loan sharks banksters Internet Author: Sea cliff , New York Car Financing: Ally auto finance Internet, Select State/Province

Apr 19 2014
Ally Bank Worst bank I've ever dealt with. Blocked my account and ripped off my money! Detroit Michigan Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Banks: Ally Bank Detroit, Michigan

Apr 19 2014
Retriever Medical Dental Payments Retriever Payment Systems Don't Ever Trust Retriever Medical Dental Payments With Your Bank Account Information. Houston Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Retriever Medical Dental Payments Nationwide

Apr 19 2014
Insight LLC - Debit Card Republic Bank Chicago - Urban Trust Bank THIS COMPANY ARE THIEVES, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM, 100% DISHONEST, CROOKS CHICAGO Internet Author: Miami, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Insight LLC - Debit Card Internet

Apr 18 2014
TORONTO DOMINION HOMES INC ELI LEVINSON AND ADRIAN THEY ARE CON ARTISTS - THEY FIND POTENTIAL TENANTS AND THEY WITHOLD THEIR 1ST MONTH TENT AND DEPOST INSTEAD OF GOING TO THE LANDLORD THEY PROVIDE FAKE CHEQUES TO COVER THE TENANTS LAST MONTH RENT - THEIR BANK ACCOUNT HAS BEEN FROZEN BY THE BANK ONCE THEY TAKE YOUR DEPOST AND ANY OTHER MONIES YOU GIVE TO THEM THEY NO LONGER ANSWER THEIR PHONES OR REPLY TO ANY TEXT MESSAGES STAY AWAY FROM THEM - IF YOU HAVE BEEN DUPED LETS GET TOGETHER AND PUT THESE FRAUDSTERS BEHIND BARS MISSISSAUGA Ontario Canada Author: north york, Alabama Property Management: TORONTO DOMINION HOMES INC MISSISSAUGA, Ontario

Apr 18 2014
Bank of America Ridiculous Fee lakeland Florida Author: lakeland, Florida Banks: bank of America lakeland, Florida

Apr 18 2014
WPI, WholeSale Properties International, Carl Ferrel, Lee This company has been 100% dishonest, I am still trying to get back a $20,000 deposit. Wholesale Properties International claims to help investors find properties(specializes in multifamily) at discounted prices through the bank. My dealings have been nothing but a headache and one lie after another. Last February I called because I was looking for a multifamily property in Charlotte, I spoke with Lee who told me they could help with the whole process, finding the property to getting tenants and management in place. Lee informed me that in order to look for properties I must give them a $10,000 deposit to hold a property which is 100% refundable if they don't find anything in three months. Three months have gone by and they kept showing me the same beat up properties. Nothing has been resolved and it's been over a year. Be Careful. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: ronkonkoma, New York Real Estate Services: WPI, WholeSale Properties Inc, Carl Ferrel, Lee Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 18 2014
EatLocalNY Sam Tash, Derek Diguglielmo Con Artists - Scams - Bank Fraud - Online Fraud Dobbs Ferry New York Author: Huntington Beach, California Computer Fraud: EatLocalNY Dobbs Ferry, New York

Apr 17 2014
bank of america Bank of America ,,,CLOSED account for NO REASON and can't explain why san antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Banks: bank of america san antonio, Texas

Apr 17 2014
Assurance Wireless Senior Citizens and Low Income Persons Beware of this Company Unethical Practices Parsippany New Jersey Author: Easthampton, Massachusetts Telephone Companies: Assurance Wireless Parsippany, New Jersey

Apr 17 2014
Windstream Paetec In February 2013 I called to aks what I needed to do to cancel my services with Windstream (W). To do so I was told that all I needed to do was let you know when the services were ported to another carrier. Unknown to me W continued to withdraw money from my bank account, then for some reason unknown to me the ACH stopped working, so W sent me bills which I continued to pay. Little Rock AK Author: Lutherville, Maryland Internet Services: Windstream Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Cenafil AKA Oevau Technologies, Richard Gorman ripoff company, Scam Diet Products, Double Charged, Product not sent Orlando Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account!
Author: Orlando, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Cenafil, Oevau Technologies Orlando, Florida

Apr 17 2014
Runion Home Services Inc. Keith Runion, Shawn Runion, Shawnie Runion Completed 101 Jobs as an independant contractor, am still owed $2419.90 Brooksville Florida Author: Winter Haven, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Runion Home Services Inc. Brooksville, Florida

Apr 17 2014
Santander Bank reneged on advertised offer Nationwide Author: Englewood, New Jersey Banks: Santander Bank Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Citizens Bank Excessive overdraft!!! Total rip off!! Nationwide Author: Bartonsville, Pennsylvania Banks: Citizens Bank Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Universal Premium FleetCard Mastercard Took money out of my bank account for payment and did not post it to my account for over a month while charging me late fees. Norcross, GA Internet Author: Ludlow, Massachusetts Credit Services: Universal Premium FleetCard Mastercard Internet

Apr 17 2014
Amazon.com Stay away from Amazon.com! They have atrocious outsourced customer service! I cancelled an order, which they verified as cancelled, however, the charge immediately appeared as pending on my bankcard! They said it would disappear! Ha! It is now a permanent posted charge and they continue to say it's just an authorization and it will disappear! Uh no, it's been charged, it has a posting ID #! The bank verifies it is a charge! However, they refuse to refund any money and no goods are being shipped as the order was cancelled! Terrible, stay far far away! Seattle Washington Author: Kerrville, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
RealtyUSA Jennifer Grzybek did not do her leg work and rented a foreclosed property to me in Lockport New York Author: Lockport, New York Realtors: RealtyUSA Amherst, New York

Apr 17 2014
Citi Bank World Bank master card After signing up for a WORLD BANK MASTER CARD from CITI BANK. I never received the $50 off my purchase and the companie(s) never sent me a bill for my credit card for over three months. After my account was turned over too a collection agency. The first letter and first phone call was from the collection agency. I was then sent my first bill for 133% of my purchase. This was reported on my credit history. I am currently being threated witn a law suit and even more reporting on my credit history. Nationwide  Author: Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Citi Bank Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Mystery Shopper Providers Association/Group Shoppers 101 Postal Money Order for Secret Shopper Internet Author: Coconut Creek, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Mystery Shopper Providers Association/Group Shoppers 101 Internet

Apr 16 2014
Bank of America Risk Closure Unit Account closed. All Monies held for review No explanation given. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Banks: Bank of America Chicago, Illinois

Apr 16 2014
premiere cancun vacations Bank is C C vacations Benito Juarez package does not match phone offer. low season offerred any time except Dec. to April on phone but mailed literature says no june and is broken down into days of certain months.which in the literature is specified you can come in June. They say can't come June due to mexican holidays. the off season months are specified uring the mon internet Author: Benton, Arkansas Bait-and-Switch: premiere cancun vacations Internet