Your Search | citizens bank amherst, nh (rt. 101)

1, Report #1197480

Dec 24 2014
Anderson Nissan of Asheville, NC. I would rate Anderson Nissan a zero if I had that option. My fiance and I, both senior citizens, visited the dealership on October 30 of 2014. The salesman, Donald Dobbins, seemed to be a kind and decent person but he should have gotten us a sales manag Unhappy customers of Anderson Nissan! Asheville North Carolina Author: Morristown, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Anderson Nissan of Asheville, NC. Asheville, North Carolina

2, Report #1197476

Dec 24 2014
Vantage point services sandy Elliott Send me a letter saying that I requested it saying that vantage point has acquired my debt from check & go It is imperative that I contact them to settle this debt of $367.45 to avoid a lawsuit letter dated November 21, 2014 original debt dated 4-28-2010 then on December 24, 2014 I received a voicemail message from sandy Elliott telling me she will be starting the civil actions against amherst New York Author: burton, Michigan Collection Agencies: Vantage point services amherst, New York

3, Report #1197432

Dec 24 2014
Hsbc bank home mortgage new Jersey Nationwide Author: PAINTED POST, New York Loans: Hsbc bank Nationwide

4, Report #1197401

Dec 23 2014
CC Bill.Com CC Bill Merchant processing Parasitic Entity ,once it attaches it will not let go, the host is your credit card info or bank info, it will feed until nothing is left. Tempe Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Fraud: CC Bill.Com Tempe, Arizona

5, Report #1197400

Dec 23 2014
Crescent Bank and Trust Chooses to change contracts to favor them new orleans lousiana Author: toledo, Ohio Car Financing: Crescent Bank and Trust Nationwide

6, Report #1197358

Dec 23 2014
Direct Express Comerica Bank Prepaid Ripoff Author: North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Express

7, Report #1197347

Dec 23 2014
Lavish Auto Parts Lavis Auto Parts/TDK Bank Scam Wilmington Delaware Author: Williamson, New York Auto Parts: Lavish Auto Parts Wilmington, Delaware

8, Report #1196180

Dec 23 2014
WELLS FARGO BANK This bank seems unable to inform customers adequately when using online services, . Nationwide Author: Arvada, Colorado Credit Reporting Agencies: WELLS FARGO BANK Nationwide

9, Report #1197247

Dec 23 2014
GE Capital Retail Bank WORSE THAN THE MAFIA Nationwide Author: Safety Harbor, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: GE Capital Retail Bank Nationwide

10, Report #1197218

Dec 23 2014
kors mall i went on the website, they had beautiful purses, i foun one i wanted to order for my mom for christmas, i proceeded to order her a purse. i recieved a confirmation number. and this was ordered on dec6th. i have no received the purse, and now the website is shut down. my money was drawn oput of my bank and here i sit without a gift for my mom. Internet Author: akron, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: kors mall Internet

11, Report #1197129

Dec 22 2014
IncredibleHealthRemedies.com I ordered tendanitis relief herbal supplements from this company and they took my money...$65.50 and it has been now over a month...i have not received. There is no phone number on website. i was in so much pain and sick when i ordered...I did not realize and investigate it. they took my money immediately from my bank account ,debit card, and i try to contact them about my order at the contact email provided and it just comes back to me as a failed email. This company is a scam!! i then investigated and they have been reported from several other people. This company needs to be stopped and caught and be put in jail!!! do not order from Incredible Health Remedies.com You will be scammed and lose your money! unknown Internet Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Alternative Health: IncredibleHealthRemedies.com Internet

12, Report #1196836

Dec 20 2014
Harley Davidson Motor Credit Eaglemark Bank Beware! HDMC Will Pad the Amount of Debt You Owe! Carson City, Nevada Nationwide Author: Killeen, Texas Motorcycles: Harley Davidson Motor Credit Nationwide

13, Report #1196803

Dec 20 2014
Chemical Bank of Gladwin, Michigan Also: Beaverton, Milford, Michigan FRAUD, Embezzlement, Usuary, Criminals Beaverton Michigan Author: Reseda, California Banks: Chemical Bank of Gladwin, MI Beaverton, Michigan

14, Report #1196795

Dec 20 2014
CBC (Creative Business Consulting) Title: Procurement Manager......... I worked for CBC and they had me purchase items on my card and send out..they then paid it off my CC with a fraudulent bank account. I kept checking with my CC company and they told me everything was legitimate...but come to find out..it was a fraudulent New York New York Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: CBC (Creative Business Consulting) New York, New York

15, Report #1196785

Dec 20 2014
Astoria Bank Astoria Federal Deprived elderly long-time customer of her last funds, when she was trying to enter nursing home. Tried to charge $800 fee for look-back. patchogue New York Author: Medford, New York Banks: Astoria Bank patchogue, New York

16, Report #1196726

Dec 20 2014
PNC bank check cashing, rude treatment, Canal Wincheste Ohio Author: canal winchester, Ohio Cash Services: PNC bank Canal Wincheste, Ohio

17, Report #1196713

Dec 20 2014
GLD MTSCORE Took $1.00 + $28.95 (11/18/2014), ----- $29.95(12/18/2014) from my bank, without O.K. U.S. based Nationwide Author: Westminster, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: GLD MTSCORE Nationwide

18, Report #1196602

Dec 19 2014
BofI Federal Bank SKYLIGHTPAYCARD/NETSPEND I WAS RIPOFF fOR $14.50 FOR MAKING AN ATM WITHDRAW FOR MY PAYCKECK THAT WAS PLACED ON THIS COMPANY DEBIT CARD I WANTED TO WITH DRAW MY TOTAL PAY CHECK SO THAT I WOULD NOT BE NICKLE & DIME SO INSTEAD OF GIVING ME MY TOTAL CHECK I HAD TO MAKE 6 withdraws to get my money Austin, Texas 78761 Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: BofI Federal Bank Austin, TX 78761, Texas

19, Report #1196584

Dec 19 2014
Enhanced Acquisitions, LLC Possible connected with Northern Resolutions Collection Agencies Amherst, New York Nationwide Author: Metairie, Louisiana Collection Agencies: Enhanced Acquisitions, LLC Nationwide

20, Report #1196578

Dec 19 2014
AAMCO / G&S Transmission Inc. AAMCOG&S Transmission inc Aamco in Milford OH on ST. RT 28 -- they ripped me off and tried lying to me for more money!!! Milford Ohio Author: Goshen, Ohio Auto Repair Service: AAMCO / G&S Transmission Inc. Milford, Ohio

21, Report #1196561

Dec 19 2014
Garcinia diet supplements no names were listed on any of the shipments or correspondence I got. Only their address: (((Redacted))), FL (((Redacted))) Phone # 800-219-4818 is no longer a valid #. I had to get the phone # off of my bank statements Pure Garcinia, Green Coffee Extract, and Ultimate Cleanse Lutz Florida Author: Fishers, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia diet supplements Lutz, Florida

22, Report #1196520

Dec 19 2014
Loan organics Telephoned giving all my information from birthdate lic etc saying approved of loan then wanting me to give my acct number from bank when declined giving to them said green dot at cvs Walgreen rite aid etc place 366$ call them and that's showing them good faith and proving I will pay Houston Texas Author: Churchville, Maryland Cash Services: Loan organica Houston, Texas

23, Report #1196513

Dec 19 2014
Webster Bank Disthonest Fee Policies Nationwide Author: Fairhaven, Massachusetts Banks: Webster Bank Nationwide

24, Report #1196437

Dec 18 2014
Bank Of America Health Savings Account (HSA), Bank of America Benefits Solutions WARNING Bank of America's Health Savings Account is a SCAM to Steal BILLIONS from Unsuspecting Americans' Health Benefits Accounts!!! Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania Nationwide
Author: California Banks: Bank Of America Nationwide

25, Report #1196427

Dec 18 2014
david nicodem book my ride nowbookmyridenownick sold me a car owned by a bank royersford Pennsylvania Author: Kennett Square, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: david nicodem royersford , Pennsylvania