Henrietta

Your Search | city of raleigh, nc public utilities

1, Report #1191674

Nov 27 2014
Meena Saleh, PhD | New York, New York - ‎Neuropsychology Postdoctoral Fellow new york city Internet Author: new york, New York Doctors: Meena Saleh Internet

2, Report #1191673

Nov 27 2014
Shelly Wapniak Shelley Wapniak Greater New York City Area - ‎Party Entertainment Professional Shelley Belly Caricatures & Body Painting new york city Internet Author: new york, New York Party Planners: Shelly Wapniak Internet

3, Report #1191653

Brian Duram , Durham Analytics Scam Artist Durham NC North Carolina
Author: Durham, North Carolina Computer Software: Brian Duram, Durham Analytics

4, Report #1191624

Nov 26 2014
Jennifer Lillian Makahusz public defender scam, unethical, idiotic, untrustworthy, stole my money, rude, aggressive new Hampshire Nationwide Author: fullerton, California Liars: Jennifer Lillian Makahusz public defender Nationwide

5, Report #1191515

Nov 26 2014
Jeannie Jones Kitty of the City Caution: Non Paying Client Los Angeles, California Nationwide Author: New York, New York Dead Beat Customers: Jeannie Jones Nationwide

6, Report #1191502

Nov 26 2014
Lavish Skin LAVISH SKIN is a rip off Santa Ana, California Author: Franklinton, NC, North Carolina Personal Services: Lavish Skin Santa Ana, , California

7, Report #1191459

Nov 25 2014
Parc Foundation AVOID At All Costs. Scam. No Help, No Healing, Unskilled Therapists Northridge California Author: Culver City, California Family Services: Parc Foundation Northridge, California

8, Report #1191437

Nov 25 2014
International Travel Solutions Superior Travel Services Several other names Ripped us off. We cancelled our membership because it is a scam and they are fighting our credit card dispute. Nothing they said in the presentation was true, they cannot offer any discounted travel. In fact they charge much higher rates than our local travel agency and many online travel sites. Don't do it, don't go to their presentation. No matter what they tell you, no matter what they offer you - it is all a lie!!! We are in Michigan and are needing help. I am reading of so many disputes regarding this company. Can anyone help us. Any words or ideas that we can do to get our money back? Anyone one in Michigan want to join us in a class action lawsuit? Other states have won. Maitland Florida Author: Traverse City, Michigan Travel Services: International Travel Solutions Maitland, Florida

Nov 25 2014
Premiere Estate Sales Michael Deshaies AKA Lonnie Henderson Brenda Culbreath AKA Culver City Estate Sales AKA Premiere Estate Sales Las Vegas AKA Premiere Estate Sales Los Angeles: Northridge, CA AKA Melrose Treasures lonhender@yahoo.com brenculbreath@hotmail.com info@premie Grifters, Coast to Coast Scam Estate Sale Artists, Multiple Aliases, Can't Keep their Story Straight Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Culver City, Lawrence MA, Nevada,
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Sales People: Premiere Estate Sales Las Vegas, Nevada

10, Report #1191421

Nov 25 2014
PUBLIC STORAGE ROGER LUND, PROPERTY MANAGER RUTH E., EMAIL SUPPORT Excessive Fees Reno Nevada Author: RENO, Nevada Storage & Self Storage: PUBLIC STORAGE Reno, Nevada

11, Report #1191415

Nov 25 2014
James Vincent Bronchella Jay Vincent , James Vincent , Jimmie Vultaggio, James Vitali Jimmie Vincent Jay Vincent Scam Craigslist Tour Even Manager / Kids Careerz Internet CL Author: salt lake city, Utah Tours & Excursions: James Vincent Bronchella Internet

12, Report #1191396

Nov 25 2014
Larry Hourd Award Notification CommissionAmt. $2,000,000.00 If you take $66,667.00 yr.Otherwise, $1,140,000.00 lump sumWants you to send $12.99 Fee to process. Fraud Kansas City Kansas Author: Yuma, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Larry Hourd Kansas City, Kansas

13, Report #1191384

Nov 25 2014
Ideal Moving and Storage Jackie Cole, Jabor, moving and scheduling coordinator Deceptive liars unprofessional people Jersey City New Jersey Author: Rockledge, Florida Moving Companies: Ideal Moving and Storage Internet

14, Report #1191250

Nov 25 2014
Roy R Lustig ESQ FIRST CITY FUNDING GROUP, L.L.C registered agent Roy R Lustig Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Attorneys General: Roy R Lustig ESQ Miami,

15, Report #1191204

Nov 24 2014
joe cavanaugh G. Joseph Cavanaugh II Joseph Cavanaugh Sexual predator liar manipulator narcissist violated patient therapist confidentiality made unwanted sexual advances Nevada City California
Author: Santa Rosa, California Mental Health: joe cavanaugh Nevada City, California

16, Report #1190964

Nov 23 2014
Loftus Auto City Ramco Finance, Brendan Loftus Stole my money Taunton Massachusetts Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Loftus Auto City Taunton, Massachusetts

17, Report #1190940

Nov 23 2014
Hudson Douglas Public Adjusters ARC Construction Deceitful public adjusters and construction mesa Arizona Author: glendale , Arizona Insurance Companies: Hudson Douglas Public Adjusters mesa , Arizona

18, Report #1190936

Nov 23 2014
TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT Columbia House Saying that on Dec. 15,2010 I owe them $136.00 Internet Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Video Stores: TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT Internet

19, Report #1190929

Nov 23 2014
Post Gateway Apartments Charlotte North Carolina Stephanie Jordan and Carrie Cole screwed me crap apartments, annoying neighbors, dog s*** in the hallways which sat for a month, ripped me off when I left Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Housing Rentals: Post Gateway Apartments Charlotte NC Charlotte, North Carolina

20, Report #1190925

Nov 23 2014
Magazines Inc. Magazines Discount Center Deceptive advertising - canceled within time frame and have not have been refunded any money Garden City New Jersey Author: Centerville, Massachusetts Newspapers – Magazines: Magazines Inc. Internet

21, Report #1190906

Nov 23 2014
platoon staffing they called me a interview at the work source in the city of commerce. I was with child at the time and badly in need of a job. I went to the interview there was a lot of people there for the same job. I was told to fill out the job application and another form, because I didn't have my gaurd Card. I was told I had to pay 10 dollars for a shirt and 100 dollars for my gaurd card training. I played the fee trusting that I would soon have my gaurd card and be working. after no contact from the manager who I gave my money to . I tryed to contact platoon staffing to attend the training I was promised but nothing or no one could help me. I never received my uniform or a refund. this company robbed me of money and my trust. something needs to be done about this fraud going on it is not fair. commerce Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: platoon staffing Nationwide

22, Report #1190865

Nov 23 2014
Oncor charging me for tampering with the meter, which I did not do. Internet Author: Lancaster, Texas City Inspectors: Oncor Internet

23, Report #1190814

Nov 22 2014
Ascenitive/finallyFast Software software until you call in, then there is a loop making re-load several times, charging you each time. They owe me $90.00. Pennsylvania Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Ascenitive/finallyFast Software Internet

24, Report #1190812

Nov 22 2014
parkway motors car was coming apart while driving down the road,couple months after purchase.finance company costal saying they don't give a f* about my mother f* mortgage because car got behind while I wen't unemployed. panama city Florida Author: wewahitchka, Florida Auto Dealers: parkway motors panamacity, Florida

25, Report #1190783

Nov 22 2014
Faith Dela Cruz Enoy Mercy Hospital Inc. Iligan City, Philippines drug addict nurse Iligan City
Author: Iligan City, Hospitals: Faith Dela Cruz Enoy Iligan City,