CITYWIDE SEWER & DRAIN | 24 HR. SEWER DRAIN CLEANING RIPPED ME OFF Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: CityWide Sewer & Drain | 24 Hr. Sewer Drain Cleaning RIPPED ME OFF
There may be more specific results for "CityWide Sewer & Drain | 24 Hr. Sewer Drain Cleaning RIPPED ME OFF "
For more specific results for "CityWide Sewer & Drain | 24 Hr. Sewer Drain Cleaning RIPPED ME OFF "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 30 2017
Epcon Electric Epcon Solar Phoenix Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Epcon Electric Phoenix , Arizona

Apr 30 2017
HIBU Hibu updated my website on the condition that it would be exactly aa it was before. Instead they gave a ryoically sloppy half a** effort asking me to fix their errors. They did NOT replicate my website. Furrhwr they introduced errors that were nisleading statements. Then they published the garbage wwbsite without my consent to start collecting money. I had to fight to NOT make more payments even aftee i had them pull the website. DO NOT USE HIBU ADVERTISING SERVICES. Hibu does as little as possivle and charges you the most. They lie to you about fixing problrms and they have NOT kept their word about fixing the wwbsite wvwn aftwr i gave them fixes. Then they continue to charge you for other as swrvices such as print that is worthless Narionwide Nationwide Author: Bay Shore, New York Advertising / Deceptive: HIBU Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
NetSpend Metabank I was scam for $1500 and they found the person but never credited me back my money Austin Texas Author: Memphis, Tennessee Banks: NetSpend Austim, Texas

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
wonderhearingaid.com OMAHAM MEDIA, LLC I simply wanted to return the product for a refund within 10 days of having it and they just continually palmed me off with the same email quoting I'm outside the 30 day return time.It's obvious to me they have included the shipping time which took weeks. Las Vegas, NV 89139 United States Author: Murrumbateman, Hearing Aid Centers: wonderhearingaid.com Internet

Apr 30 2017
Xpressary I ordered an item, it was never delivered and they will not refund me. Los Angeles California Author: St. Cloud, Florida Clothing Stores: Xpressary Los Angeles, California

Apr 30 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC High Class Universe Dog Bank Rip-off Internet Author: South Lyon, Michigan Gift Shops: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Apr 30 2017
Tricalm N/A Bogus Money Back Guarantee San Diego California Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Tricalm San Diego , California

Apr 30 2017
PlayerAuctions LLC PlayerAuctions, Player Auctions, PlayerAuctions.com, PlayerAuctions INC, PLAYERAUCTIONS.COM is a SCAM!! Gave me BANNED accounts & kept MY MONEY!! Los Angeles California
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Internet Fraud: PlayerAuctions LLC Los Angeles, California

Apr 30 2017
Big* Derm Love aka Perfect Skin Glamour, aka Skin Glare aka Wrinkle Purity, also possibly aka MLH*Juva Cell Pro Skin, Neuewin*Eye Logic Pro These Guys Are Good! Fooled Me. Santa Ana, California, Henderson, Nevada Nationwide Author: Crestview, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Big* Derm Love Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
Bitgrabber.online RIP OFF. FAKES. Internet Author: Maple, Alabama Internet Fraud: Bitgrabber.online Internet

Apr 30 2017
DIVAH GLAM Exotic wave is horrendous it cost me 400 for this brittle mess, please don't buy it. BALTIMORE Maryland Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Hair Salons: DIVAH GLAM BALTIMORE, Maryland

Apr 30 2017
Arizona Video Repairs THREW A CAN OF AIR AT ME! Phoenix Arizona Author: Gilbert , Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Arizona Video Repairs Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 30 2017
Mineral simplcity This company charged my card after i cancelled the order way ahead of time never sent me a rma# Nationwide Author: Bonham, Texas Liars: Mineral simplcity Nationwide

Youth Renu Skin I feel ripped off - trial not free as advertised internet
Author: Rockville, Maryland Skin Care: Youth Renu Skin internet

Apr 30 2017
Dads are awesome Noad Entered me into a monthly subscription without my knowledge or approval Internet
Author: Tempe, Arizona Attorneys General: Dads are awesome Internet

Apr 30 2017
Thunderbird Motors/ Trueno motors corporation / Sales Agent Carlos/ Administrator 'AKA (Valde) and The Administrator that takes Valdes place when out of office. Sales Rep Carlos, advisor Mr. 'aka'Valde did an unusual ripoff to me and my spouse San Antonio Texas Author: SA, Texas Civil Rights Violators: Thunderbird Motors San Antonio, Texas

Apr 30 2017
Lorenz university Lorenz high school They gave me fake diplomas took my money Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lorenz university Lorenz high school Internet

Apr 30 2017
copy my commission unauthorize use my card,keep telling me they will refund money but never do Internet Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: copy my commission Internet

Apr 30 2017
DermeEssence and Beauty Ripped off and scammed on Chase Bank site. Houston Texas Internet Author: Houston, Texas Banks: DermeEssence and Beauty Internet

Apr 29 2017
Government federal grant Told me I have a grant of 9200 Washington DC Nationwide Author: whiteriver, Arizona Grant Writing & Research: Government federal grant Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Sammy Dress Didn't send my clothing items I ordered and when I filed a complaint with PayPal they only gave me a partial refund China Internet Author: Midwest city, Oklahoma Clothing Stores: Sammy Dress Internet

Apr 29 2017
SUPERMALTESE BERNARD BILUDA53 ELM ST. #3 BOSTON MASSACHUSSETS they said its refundable but never refunded me when i cancel the transactions because i found out that their shipping agency is a scammer skypetmovers.com massachussets Internet
Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Dog Catchers: SUPERMALTESE Internet

Apr 29 2017
Williams tony troy Powerball winner through Facebook saying if my name was on a list saying I won 70 thousand dollars in cash will get sent to my door step but I have to pay FedEx 600 dollars to get my winnings Tallahassee, Florida Internet Author: Auburn, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Williams tony troy Internet

Apr 29 2017
progressive trucking school i got rip off for my money in still ain't got my CDL start date 12/27/16 to 03/09/17 160 hr course Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Driving Schools: progressive trucking school Chicago, Illinois