Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

CityWide Sewer & Drain | 24 Hr. Sewer Drain Cleaning RIPPED ME OFF

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Raul del Rio Cuba Cycling DO NOT TRUST RAUL DEL RIO FROM CUBA CYCLING. HE DEFRAUDED ME IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Travel Agents: Raul del Rio Cuba Cycling San Diego, California

Mar 23 2017
Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department t 300 South Spring Street Los Angele Caifornia 90013 Internet Author: Dandridge, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department Internet

Mar 23 2017
Mark Anderson translation rip off Midland Texas Author: Mexico City, Other Translators: Mark Anderson Internet

Mar 23 2017
Belinda Willimson Belinda Mendoza Williamson Didn't pay, we sent to collections, she paid and maligning us 3 years later online Anaheim Hills California
Author: anaheim, California Cleaning Services: Belinda Willimson Anaheim Hills, California

Mar 23 2017
viking magazine They took my money hadn't sent me my magazine Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: viking magazine Internet

Mar 23 2017
ESPN - Liberal, Democratic, Corporation Anti American, Anti Freedom, Anti, Anti,Anti Author: Boston, New York Employees: Unusual Rip-Off: Stephen A Smith

Mar 23 2017
Wageworks Cont'd to deny me access to my wageworks debit/credit card even after I provided the documentation that they requested and verified that they received the documentation by phone from the providers office Lexington,Ky and San Mateo,California Nationwide Author: Squantum, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Wageworks Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
RealPage, Inc realpage.com Denied me a rental property for false information on my report. Richardson Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Better Business Bureau: RealPage, Inc Richardson , Texas

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Theft.... Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

Mar 23 2017
Light in the box.com Rip off Light in Th Box China Internet Author: concord, New Hampshire Department & Outlet Stores: Light in the box.com Internet

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 23 2017
INTERNATONAL POLICE INVESTIGATION Ask me two Send $940 BENIN REPUBLIC Nationwide
Author: Florida Cross-Border Scams: INTERNATONAL POLICE INVESTIGATION Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
cerritos acura sold me a car with damage & tried to cover it up cerritos California
There is a reason Author: pinon hills , California Auto Dealers: cerritos acura cerritos , California

Mar 22 2017
American Business Systems RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: American Business Systems | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. American Business Systems commitment to total customer satisfaction. American Business Systems past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality training and support to their clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee, Live Training, and Lifetime Support.*UPDATE: American Business Systems pledges their commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. American Business Systems recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business. The Facts Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida American Business Systems Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Business Systems past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality training and support to their clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee, Live Training, and Lifetime Support. KELLER, Texas

Mar 22 2017
Big 5 Sporting Goods BIG 5 SPORTING GOODS RIPPED ME OFF ON A PAIR OF HIKING BOOTS Oceanside California Prove.... Author: Oceanside, California Department & Outlet Stores: Big 5 Sporting Goods Oceanside, California

Mar 22 2017
Daily Sale Rip Off Internet Author: Hodgenville, Kentucky Misc. Health Specialists: Daily Sale Internet

Mar 22 2017
Markets Trading They really took me for a ride! London England Author: Oshawa, Ontario Online Trading: Markets Trading Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Cross Stone and Saber, Vincent B. Whitaker, Alan Haarburger, Rising Sun Corp Limited, Jonathan Cannon Wellness Property Development Limited, Wang Xin Hua, Hang Seng Bank Limited, Chan Pai Lun(Dennis) VP SBLC Funding, Liars who could not do what they contracted with me to do, Scam atrists Glendale, Arizona, New Jersey, New York,Hong Kong Author: Fair lawn , New Jersey Financial Services: Cross Stone and Saber Glendale , Arizona

Mar 22 2017
Fast Caskets The company defrauded me of $1,000.00 Salt Lake City Utah Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Liars: Fast Caskets Salt Lake City, Utah

Mar 22 2017
Daniel Ortiz from Solomon Property Management Ran off to Arizona with over $8000 that belongs to a Condo Association. BEWARE!!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Brooklyn, New York Property Management: Daniel Ortiz Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 21 2017
Rodeway Inn I tried to stay at one of their rooms yo find blood in my covers and to be eaten by bedbugs. When trying to speak with mangement police were called on me. Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Motels: Rodeway Inn Columbus, Ohio

Mar 21 2017
Tara T. Langford, Teresa Swain, T & L Boxers Teresa Swain 238 Apple Valley Rd Commerce GA 30529 Tara T. Langford 1407Antioch RdFayetteville, GA, 30215 (706) 215-3583 Breeder Rip OFF - Don't do any business with them Fayetteville, Georgia Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Animal Services: Tara T. Langford, Teresa Swain, T & L Boxers Fayetteville, GA 30215, Georgia

Mar 21 2017
digitalbot.co scammed me for over $70,000 Los Angeles California Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Software: digitalbot.co Internet

Mar 21 2017
WonderHearing aid Wonderhearing is a rip off NV 08446440472 Nevada Author: Garland, Texas Hearing Aid Centers: WonderHearing aid Nevada

Mar 21 2017
Rose Acceptance A First National Bank Division Sold property going into foreclosure to me with 20,000 plus back taxes they never paid taxes. Lansing Nationwide Doesn't make sense Author: Palmdale, California Mortgage Companies: Rose Acceptance Nationwide