Your Search | citywide sewer & drain | 24 hr. sewer drain cleaning ripped me off

Oct 20 2014
industrialsurplusworld.com This company stop by my company they said they where do doing business in the area and did not pay me they said there where going trend me a check for 12500 and never got it don't trust them Houston Nationwide Author: Lake charles, Louisiana Recycling/Trash removal: industrialsurplusworld.com Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Advance America Loans Chuck Cooper SCAMMED ME!!!!!!!!!!!! York South Carolina Author: Roseville, Alabama Loans: Advance America Loans York, South Carolina

Oct 20 2014
Pat Fegan Masonry Pat he convinced me to invest money in his concrete business,and it will earn 40% in 3 months time,and i will received the principal plus the interest in 3 months Sault Ste.Marie Michigan Author: Sault Ste.Marie, Michigan Loans: Pat Fegan Masonry Sault Ste.Marie, Michigan

Oct 20 2014
Kawartha Group of Companies Jamie Mills Pool Installer Rip Off Artist!! Millbrooke Ontario Author: Peterborough, Alabama Pools & Saunas: Kawartha Group of Companies Millbrooke, Ontario

Oct 20 2014
myplaydirect.com I had pre-ordered the Breaking bad funko pop set back in June. Confirmed payment. Now they are trying to charge me again, for the exact same order. Internet Author: Hixson, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: myplaydirect.com Internet

Oct 20 2014
Kb Homes Central Florida Scam Orlando Florida Author: Mount Dora, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Kb Homes Central Florida Orlando, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Neil Worboys Neil Worboys ripped me of, cheated me, N. Worboys from Shoeburyness Southend-on-Sea Essex United Kingdom sold me a bad product and doesn't refund or reply Shoeburyness Essex Author: Other Jewelry Stores: Neil Worboys Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Julie- julie@benefitallianceinc.comGary Youssef -gary@benefitallianceinc.com Benefit Alliance, Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage, Free Rx Card, Prescription Discount Card Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide
Author: West Jordan, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Doug Selman Builderr and Mark Williams these two men were given 3 checks to fix my roof of thousands of dollars. They never returned. I can't get in touch with either of them. Mark Williams hung up on me today. Pineville Louisiana Author: Pineville, Louisiana Home Improvements: Doug Selman Builders Pineville , Louisiana

Oct 20 2014
nCrowd Tippr, Crowdsavings, Groupalicious, Half off Depot and Spreebird scam, ripoff Knoxville Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Internet Fraud: nCrowd Knoxville, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Gloria A. Vellalos Gloria ask to put offers in on real estate and write checks that are insignificant. She will order a property inspection report and then her check bounces. Mililani Hawaii Author: Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Gloria A. Vellalos Mililani , Hawaii

Oct 20 2014
rentthenowncompany aka Yadi Awe RENTTHENOWNCOMPANY A REAL RIP OFF..SCAM COMPANY. THEY LIED ABOUT GETTING ME INTO A RENT TO OWN HOME. TOOK MY MONEY AND DIDN'T RETURN MY CALLS TEXAS Nationwide Author: bowling green, Kentucky Real Estate Investing: rentthenowncompany Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Aamco Transmissions charged for services not rendered now(1 year later) wants me to pay again! Longview Texas Author: Longview, Texas Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmissions Longview, Texas

Oct 20 2014
E-Commerce Consulting H&H Investing LLC Ecommerce Learning Academy Sold me a package that was to generate income off the internet. Not what was promised. Sandy Utah Author: Ulysses, Kansas Computer Classes: E-Commerce Consulting Sandy, Utah

Oct 20 2014
ResumeGenius RIP OFF SCAM San Francisco, California Internet Author: Denham Springs, Louisiana Business Consulting: ResumeGenius Internet

Oct 20 2014
direct capital Steve there sexually harassing me Portsmouth New Hampshire Author: van wert, Ohio Brokerage Companies: direct capital Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Oct 20 2014
EPS90 EPS Total rip off/scam DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR FINANCING Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EPS90 EPS Greenwood Village, Colorado

Oct 20 2014
BIG FISH CASINO BFC BFCF Big Fish Games bfc rip off, fraud, cheat, scam, deceptive, lies, lying, cheats, greed, sham, ponsi scheme, cunning, deceptive, unethical, illegal, unprofessional, unlawful, stealth, rogue, hustlers,hustles,rips you off, protect your real cash, Chris BFC seattle Washington Author: New Jersey Casinos & Cardrooms: BIG FISH CASINO seattle, Washington

Oct 20 2014
SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. I sent two money order 1- $100 & 2- $50 as they ask me to sent me certificate regard travel ,round-trip airfare & Marriott stay & three days rental car with enterprise or Alamo tental agencies. all this was since April 2014 until at this time I didn't get nothing from them -no mail to contect . LAKE MARY Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. LAKE MARY, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Go4emarket.com Ripped off in the Amount of $1,000 ,Money Gram and bank-transfer Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Computer Fraud: Go4emarket.com Internet

Oct 20 2014
CVC Auto Sales CVC Auto Sales Lives To Rip Off Honest People Albertville Alabama Author: Gadsden, Alabama Auto Dealers: CVC Auto Sales Albertville, Alabama

Oct 20 2014
John Anderson They ripped me off of my money by making me think that I could make more money with them when in fact they changed the account Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Investment Brokers: John Anderson Internet

Oct 20 2014
eBay Motors Seller Joseph Demarco Hubcapjoes Crazeenydriver Joseph Demarco Admits to getting other sellers suspended off eBay This seller does videos and brags about how he gets sellers suspended from eBay but bashes eBay and PayPal for Managed Returns and 180 day Refunds. Oradell New Jersey
Author: Wilmington, Indiana Auto Parts: eBay Motors Seller Joseph Demarco Oradell, New Jersey

Oct 20 2014
SW transmission Dale= Warrantee supervisor They at first sent me a great trans for my '86 chevy van but when I ordered another one for my '92 Dodge van, the converter didnt fit the flywheel bolt pattern, and the cutout for the flywheel sensor wasn't there. The tech at SW Trans told me it's ok to cut out the spot the sensor goes on the bell housing. Everything bolted up except the bolts on the flywheel and converter. A local trans shop here in New Jersey ,Fisher Transmission, Fairfield New Jersey, told me SW sent me the wrong trans because their are two different models for my van. After calling SW a dozen times, they have not called me back or tried to resolve my complaint. Lawton Oklahoma Author: Boonton, New Jersey Auto Parts: SW transmission Lawton, Oklahoma

Oct 20 2014
Dr. Andrew Jacono Destroyed my nose - lied to my face repeatedly - RIPPED ME OFF Great Neck New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Andrew Jacono Great Neck, New York