Your Search | citywide sewer & drain | 24 hr. sewer drain cleaning ripped me off

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
Swim n Play Pool Company Rip Off Rahway New Jersey Author: Clark, New Jersey Pools & Saunas: Swim n Play Pool Company Rahway, New Jersey

Low Mileage Parts Rip-off  Erhard Minnesota
Author: Bishop, California Auto Parts: Low Mileage Parts Erhard, Minnesota

Jul 26 2016
Ybuy Ybuy servicing Rip off. Charge double then agreement. Internet Author: Spring, Texas Loans: Ybuy Internet

Jul 26 2016
Support kids I told them to leave me alone and i did not want their service and joAnn said that i was a lier and also said for me to quit calling and i owe them 475.00 and they will get their money how ever they get it .. But i was confused because this was the first payment sent to them why so she told me that she wont drop their help like i told her and emailed to them and she said she will make sure they get their money ... I need my child support my son father barley pays as it is and it is hard for me and him why take from some one that aint wealthy as yall ... Web. Internet Author: Ft.worth, Texas Collection Agencies: Support kids Internet

Jul 26 2016
why not lease it and sears Professional rip off artists Fort Payne Internet Author: Pisgah, Alabama Sales People: why not lease it and sears Internet

Jul 26 2016
kiram corporation great salon rip off 50\00 percent services liability without consent to license professional. payable and damage of business to unemployee disclosure does not recieve from honor the groupons greed. disagreement, non contract agreement upon the seal of state california of barber and cosmetology risk to prmote. cerritos California Author: California Better Business Bureau: kiram corporation cerritos, California

Jul 26 2016
Good Year Motors The dealership sold me a car with a defective alarm system and now I cannot start my car properly. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Good Year Motors Houston, Texas

Dutch label RIPPED OFF THE WORSE Philadelphia Internet
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Customer: Dutch label Internet

Jul 26 2016
247VIPCLUB Scam did not pay me once i completed the task and then suspended my account Internet
Author: Enid, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: 247VIPCLUB Internet

Jul 26 2016
Cavalry Portfolio Services Fraud, rip-off, thief, bottom feeder, totally unethical company Valhalla New York Author: Roseburg, Oregon Collection Agencies: Cavalry Portfolio Services Valhalla, New York

Jul 26 2016
Encante Anti-Aging Products 1) MMF*MUNEFACESERUM 866-26530 NM SEQ #9000144324252) 55536076EYECREAMESSLIFE OR G877840250 UT SEQ#816000097917 MAJOR SCAM!!! 100% FRAUD!! STAY AWAY!! Internet Author: Saltillo, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Credit Card Fraud: Encante Anti-Aging Products Internet

Jul 26 2016
steves carpet cleaning rip off- Steves Caarpet Care does not Care- Nor clean carpets thoroughly broomfiled Colorado Author: boulder, Colorado Cleaning Services: steves carpet cleaning broomfiled, Colorado

Jul 26 2016
Truth Lied about an offer for a free furnace and air conditioner - they scammed me! TORONTO Ontario Author: TORONTO, Ontario Home Improvements: Nationwide Home Comfort Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Younes Abdessamad YonesYones Abdessamad Therealyones,A Yones Production,One Nation Motor Corp,One Nation Records,One Nation Development Crook Ripoff Con-man Ripped me off for several thousands of dollars for credit repair. No credit repair just empty promises of pay back. Orlando Florida
Author: ORLANDO, Florida Credit Services: Younes Abdessamad Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Cash-Advance INC Trying to get me to pay $1352.79 or they will take me to court and I never used them Hayward California Author: Burlington, Washington Cash Services: Cash-Advance INC Hayward, California

Jul 25 2016
DRIVETIME CAR SALEs RIPP OFF, MONEY GRUBBING, CRAPY Everything you want to avoid morrow, Georgia
Everyone has? Author: JONESBORO, Georgia Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME CAR SALEs morrow, Georgia

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store The Business Finance Institute Misrepresents, Oversell, Breach of Contract, Rip Off, Law Suit Fountain Valley, California BFS helped me when I needed It most. They are honest and ethical and I couldn't have done it without them! Author: Seattle, Washington Credit & Debt Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California

Jul 25 2016
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
who's who HaHa, Hal, or Gay Mike, Or Jimmiieachie, who cares you all stink Author: Omaha, Nebraska Insurance Companies: American Income Life Insurance | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Income Life / National Income Life provides products and services through independent representatives, and has been providing benefits to families for over 50 years. Waco, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Insurance Companies: American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. American Income Life / National Income Life provides products and services through independent representatives, and has been providing benefits to families for over 50 years. Winnipeg, Manitoba

Jul 25 2016
Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Frontier Merchant Capital’s commitment to clients by assessing their market needs and providing necessary solutions. RECOGNIZED BY RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED™ AS A TRUSTED BUSINESS AND SERVICE PROVIDER. *UPDATE: Frontier Merchant Capital Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Contact me Author: Vestavia, Alabama Business Consultants: Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Frontier Merchant Capital founded 2007. Frontier Merchant Capital works with 40+ TSX, TSX.V and CSE companies and has previously worked with 200+ publicly and private listed companies. Frontier Merchant Capital providing valuable services in a low risk, high reward model. Toronto, Ontario

Jul 25 2016
Networx Systems, LLC rip off charge my card without me asking for any service san jose Nationwide Author: san jose, California Building Products: Networx Systems, LLC Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Choice Home Warranty Riped me off twice Edison New Jersey Author: Sealy, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Jul 25 2016
livingdope.com Took money for t-shirt order. Shirt was never mailed and when i try to call I just get a machine that says all circuts are busy. I have sent several emails with no reply or telling me to email another address that never responds. Internet Author: Matthews, Missouri Clothing Stores: livingdope.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
irsauctioneer.com/contact.html THE boss is John. he said he was done with me They buy and sell thing in an auction style Orient Author: Rossford , Ohio Liars: irsauctioneer.com/contact.html Internet