Your Search | citywide sewer & drain | 24 hr. sewer drain cleaning ripped me off

Apr 24 2014
PaleoBurn DIET SYSTEM Paleoburn I ordered The Paleoburn diet system for the price of $47.00 on November 28,2013.DO NOT ORDER! I AM STILL BEING CHARGED EVERY MONTH $19.99 !!! THEY WONT STOP!! I HAVE CONTACTED THEM, AND AM BEING IGNORED. RIP-OFF! McKinney Texas
Author: RAYLAND, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: PaleoBurn DIET SYSTEM McKinney, Texas

Apr 24 2014
Bright Now Dental Smile Brands Inc. Bright Now Dental Rip Off, Smile Brands Inc., Bright Now Dental Unprofessional, Low Quality Service Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Dental Services: Bright Now Dental Tampa, Florida

Apr 24 2014
Chantelle Nicole Designs a/k/a Chantelle Hupp and Chantelle Kerr CHANTELLE NICOLE DESIGNS RIPS PEOPLE OFF! Springfield Tennessee Author: St. Cloud, Minnesota Jewelers: Chantelle Nicole Designs Internet

Apr 24 2014
Carport Sales and Leasing RIP OFF/SOLD ME A LEMON/ARE SMOOTH TALKERS BUT CAN NOT BE TRUSTED Winter Park Florida Author: Winter Park, Florida Auto Dealers: Carport Sales and Leasing Winter Park, Florida

Apr 24 2014
1800GOTJUNK Bad Business Practices! Sky High Prices! Rip-off! Dayton Ohio Author: West Carrollton, Ohio Franchises: 1800GOTJUNK Dayton, Ohio

Apr 24 2014
cashnetusa this so called loan company was very friendly of course, promising a huge loan sum. they continuously asked me to purchase a green dot card. The first amount was $340.00, the second was for 180.00. And they even went as far as to tell me that I owed federal taxes of 230.00 and I had to pay this before the loan was complete. I was so desperate, I wanted this loan I did. When I got upset that they said there was a technical error and they will give me all of my money back in a cashier's check within 15 business days. Folks please be aware this is an expensive lesson learned for me. Miami Florida Author: columbia, Maryland Questionable Activities: cashnetusa Miami, Florida

Apr 24 2014
NWA Metal Buildings, Lowell AR Builder did not finish building according to code, all he wanted is his money and leaves me alone with the issue! Lowell Arkansas Author: Rogers, Arkansas Building Services: NWA Metal Buildings, Lowell AR Lowell, Arkansas

Apr 24 2014
Jdate Sparks media RUN FROM THIS SITE!!!! BIGGEST ONLINE RIP OFF OUT THERE! Internet Author: New York, New York Internet Fraud: Jdate Internet

Apr 24 2014
Musson-Patout Toyota Musson-Patout Toyota/GMC scam new iberia Louisiana Author: duson, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Musson-Patout Toyota new iberia, Louisiana

Apr 24 2014
Absolute Pool Services Terrible pool cleaning service. Pool filter not cleaned at all. Rockledge Florida
Author: Rockledge, Florida Pool Services: Absolute Pool Services Rockledge, Florida

Apr 24 2014
IPT Cellular owner do not use this aurthorized dealer for verizon wireless. They will rip you OFF>>> Cleveland, Tennessee Author: , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: IPT Cellular Cleveland, Tennessee

Apr 24 2014
Pro Way Cleaning Tina Carlson, Rip Off Artists Rockland , Maine Author: Belfast, Maine Cleaning Services: Pro Way Cleaning Rockland, Maine

Apr 24 2014
BigBlueRobot SCAM Bigbluerobot.com ripped me off, do not trust Big Blue Robot, Internet Author: , North Carolina SEO - Reputation Management: BigBlueRobot Internet

Apr 24 2014
Duncan Regional Hospital Duncan Regional Hospital Stephens County I was told to wait in the lobby had to wait three hours to get treatment for a broke arm. The nurses asked me strange and bizarre questions without giving me pain medication!! Duncan Oklahoma Author: Duncan, Oklahoma Hospital Emergency Rooms: Duncan Regional Hospital Duncan, Oklahoma

Apr 24 2014
Press Talent Management REVIEW: Press Talent Management commitment to client satisfaction, ..feel safe and confident and secure, childrens training to Talent Management no matter what the age, all ages from 0-107. Press Talent Management recognizes opportunities for all age ranges and looks. After awhile we really get to know our talent on an individual basis and it feels like they have joined our family. Las Vegas, Nevada *UPDATE: Press Talent Management recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe Business Service.
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Modeling & Talent Agencies: Press Talent Management | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Press Talent Management recognizes opportunities for all age ranges and looks. Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 24 2014
Sellandrecycle.com Accepted my cell phone but never paid me for it Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Sellandrecycle.com Internet

Apr 24 2014
Kristine Taylor Philanthropies Kristine Taylor Non-profit rip-off Irvine California Author: Anaheim, California Financial Services: Kristine Taylor Philanthropies Irvine, California

Apr 24 2014
Auto Owners Mike Long Maggie Adjuster Montgomery office I have had it with being mistreated and abused by these business owners and they're insurance company they refuse to pay for our stolen property that mike long took from a rent to own shed from him. he sold our property it does not matter if we was late he had no right to come on our property to destroy our yard and drive all over our yard and steal all our yard equipment riding lawnmower. it burns me up how I am being denied justice. they say mike long had intentions to do what he did and they don't cover to pay because he had intent to come on our property to do what he did. we are thinking of suing mike long for emitional distress. I'm tired of being done this way being mistreated and abused and we will sue auto owners because we are tired of people like mike long getting away with abusing people Lansing Michigan Author: United States, Alabama Insurance Companies: Auto Owners Mike Long Maggie Adjuster Montgomery office Lansing, Michigan

Apr 24 2014
BSGNL.com BSGNL.COMLas Vegas, NevadaUSAPhone: 800 374-1152 Web: BSGNL.comCategory: Computer Software I do not recall ever hearing about this company. A charge against my debit card appeared in my Bank Statement for the tune of $14.00, then another charge of $.02 How they got it I have no Idea, unless they hacked my computer. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bemidji, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: BSGNL.com Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 24 2014
Cashnjob.com The company claims to pay 10$ for every person who clicks on your link to join. They then go on to say they will pay out at the 300$ amount within 30 day and any amount over 500$ pays out within 3 days. Problem is when I went to cash out all that pops up are a bunch of offers to be completed. Then I found articles that said cashnjob does NOT pay, they are merely tricking people. Something should be done and they should be made to stop this practice. They are making a lot of money off other peoples efforts with their fraudulent claims of paying people for their time. Disgusting Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Questionable Activities: Cashnjob.com Internet

Apr 24 2014
Platinum Locators, Adriana, Chris, and the fast talking customer service b**** Scammed, robbed, lied, procrastinated, wasted my time, argued, put me on hold for an hour Rosemead California Author: La, California Moving Companies: Platinum Locators Rosemead, California

Apr 24 2014
Virgin America Corporate Office Headquarters VIRGIN MOBILEVIRGIN ATLANTICVIRGIN AUSTRALIAVIRGIN RECORDS VIRGIN AMERICA AIRLINES LOST AND DAMAGED MY LUGGAGE AND WONT REINBURSE ME! Burlingame, California 94010 USA Nationwide Author: los angegles, California Airline Companies: Virgin America Corporate Office Headquarters Nationwide

Apr 24 2014
Instantcheckmate Ripped me off Las Vegas Nevada Author: Atlanta, Georgia Customer: Instantcheckmatenv Internet

Apr 24 2014
usedphones.com Mike Schmidt This company is owned and run by thieving, scam artists. They purchased my company phone system 2 years ago and still have not paid me for it! They gave me excuses every month for why the check had not been cut and sent to me for over a year! It was all a lie! It has been TWO years and still no payment for the equipment they received from me and have most likely already sold and made money on. Avoid them and any other business owned by the same liars at ALL cost. Simi Valley California Author: Gold River, California Communications & Networking: usedphones.com Simi Valley, California

Apr 24 2014
Peoplefinders.com The charged me for a monthly fee that I did NOT sign up for. Sacramento, California Internet Author: Kingston, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Peoplefinders.com Internet