Your Search | citywide sewer & drain | 24 hr. sewer drain cleaning ripped me off

Apr 30 2016
Dana L Windes Breach of Contract for TRADE of pups/falsely representing pups that were sent to me camp verde Arizona
Author: saucier, Mississippi Animal Services: Dana L Windes camp verde, Arizona

Apr 30 2016
DMI 2081 Hutton Drive #309 Carrollon Tx 75006-6874 Sent me a letter saying I won a Digital Camera and or web cam & Video Recorder. Send money n got no as in nothing in return. Carrollton Texas Author: Marion, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Apr 30 2016
San Bernardino Child Support Court/ Department of Child Support Services County of San Bernardino 10417 Mountain View Ave. Loma Linda, CA 92354 The courts as well as the support agency don't listen to me and aren't interested in investigating what I have brought to them. The case worker calls me and barks orders to me and tells me I'm not complying with them. Nothing I say to the courts or case workers gets addressed properly. My rights as a dad have been compromised for too long and today I'm standing up for all men who have been a victim to the system. I'm not only making it public with complaint but I'm going to petition and investigation of the Courts and support agency. San Bernardino County California Author: Moreno Valley, California Legal Process Services: San Bernardino Child Support Court California

Apr 30 2016
Government grants Peatec or windstream A spoofer or a scammer got my information and has harassed me for a full day cussing me telling me to shut the f*** up and when he gets to my house it wont be pretty Nationwide Author: hodgenivlle, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Government grants Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Ilovebodykits.com I purchased a bumper back in february 11, 2016 after i purchased it they send me a confermation they had charged it to my bank account then they were going to send me a ups tracking number within.  West covina,california Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Ilovebodykits.com Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Publisher's Clearing House Alita Hall/ John Phone call telling me I had won $900,000 through PCH Kingston Internet Author: Anniston, Alabama Telemarketers: Publisher's Clearing House Internet

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 30 2016
wc*mon budget savers. Charged my debit card $29.95 without authorization. I have never heard of this company & don't have contact information. How did they get my card number? New York Author: Overland Park, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: wc*mon budget savers. Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
TRIAD TRUCKING Leader express Driver owes me my 2pay checks.wont even call or respond CRYSTAL LAKE Illinois Author: mishawaka, Indiana Financial Services: TRIAD TRUCKING CRYSTAL LAKE, Illinois

Apr 30 2016
Portrait-Painting.com charged me 3 times of true shipping cost, paintings are from China, not from US Houston Texas Author: San Carlos, California Artist Galleries: Portrait-Painting.com Houston, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Long Island Auto Sales Ripped me off sold me a vehicle & transmission went in one month thru didn't want to honor warranty! North Versailles Pennsylvania Author: McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Long Island Auto Sales North Versailles , Pennsylvania

Apr 30 2016
All Web Leads Insure Me Insurance Quotes Individual life insurance broker/agent/ company is misleading, unresponsive, old leads, not wanting insurance Internet Author: New Albany, Indiana Customer Leads: All Web Leads Internet

Apr 30 2016
Dr. Ronald Moon I worked for Dr. Moon for a month and he refuses to pay me. I have called and left messages and no one has returned my calls. I keep getting the run around. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Dr. Ronald Moon Houston, Texas

Apr 29 2016
Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Take Three Nights has made a serious commitment to100% customer satisfaction so that customers can feel safe, confident and secure.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Take Three Nights pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Take Three Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Orlando, Florida Cruise Ships: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Longwood, Florida

Apr 29 2016
barnes and noble online 'service' Nationwide Author: sterling heights, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: barnes and noble Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Iceburg Cups Ripped me off . Took my money and I didn't receive my yeti cups. Facebook Internet
Author: Athens , Alabama Gift Shops: Iceburg Cups Internet

Apr 29 2016
Galt ventures/ Ad Astra Speedy cash Rapid cash title loans Garnishment work notified me not the garnished no idea what it's for Wichita Kansas Author: Park city, Kansas Collection Agencies: Galt ventures/ Ad Astra Speedy cash Wichita, Kansas

Apr 29 2016
Nationwide Lending Corporation Sam Roser Robert Baller Sam Roser, Loan Officer called me with an offer to sell my timeshare. Could not verify any of his claims after he asked for $3200.00 good faith money. Irvine, California 92618  Author: Rancho Mirage, California Questionable Activities: Nationwide Lending Corporation Internet

Apr 29 2016
Sunset RV Sunset RV - Fife Major rip off artists know exactly how to screw you Fife Washington Author: Lake Stevens, Washington Auto Dealers: Sunset RV Fife, Washington

Apr 29 2016
Let's talk dirt Renne Miller Miller cleaning RENNE MILLER SHE IS NOT PAYING HER EMPLOYEES Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln , Nebraska Cleaning Services: Let's talk dirt Lincoln , Nebraska

Apr 29 2016
Big Bubba's Beer & Bait Emporium Big Bubba's Beer & Bait Emporium sold me bad crawfish. Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: St. Gabriel Iberville Parish, Louisiana Fishing: Big Bubba's Beer & Bait Emporium Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Apr 29 2016
ACS Inc CashNet USA Threatening me with a lawsuit that I have to pay $776 or they will take me to court. Internet
Author: Aurora , Colorado Collection Agencies: ACS Inc Internet

Apr 29 2016
Advanced Tax Solutions LLC MyTaxPrepOffice.com Out-Right Rip-Off , Mickey Mouse Operation, Cheyenne Wyoming Author: lOS ANGELES, California Computer Software: Advanced Tax Solutions LLC Cheyenne, Wyoming

Apr 29 2016
Morans Trucking Llc BEWARE SCAM RIP OFF Morans Trucking Llc STAY AWAY AT ALL CAUSE Elizabeth New Jersey Author: North Carolina Trucking Companies: Morans Trucking Llc Elizabeth, New Jersey

Apr 29 2016
nintendos for sale sold me a broken playstation and sold me two games for it that are not real just plastic bowling green ky. Author: newark, Delaware Bait-and-Switch: nintendos for sale Internet