Your Search | citywide sewer & drain | 24 hr. sewer drain cleaning ripped me off

1, Report #1191795

Nov 28 2014
Medlife Transport David Southern, Megan Carter When I began working for Medlife I was being paid on time for several weeks and then as time went along there was one story after another given to me about their delaying payment. I tried to work with them in providing transport to these needy medical patients and help maintain the integrity of the company I was working for until they pulled things together which at the time seemed to be imminent. After not being paid for 3 pay periods for a total of $2854.00 owed to me in salary I had no other recourse but to stop picking up their clients and pursue payment of my back pay. Presently after months of trying to make contact with Mrs. Megan Carter I have not been able to rectify this matter. She has not returned my calls or e-mails to her. Encino California Author: Staten Island, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Medlife Transport Encino, California

2, Report #1191749

Nov 28 2014
Palm Harbor Manufactured Homes Dissatisfied Pa Boosier City Louisiana Author: Rusyon, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Palm Harbor Manufactured Homes Boosier City, Louisiana

3, Report #1191782

Nov 28 2014
Goldstar cars in Waldorf,Md Ripping me off with price and repairs!!! Waldorf Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Auto Dealers: Goldstar cars in Waldorf,Md Waldorf, Maryland

4, Report #1191767

Nov 28 2014
America's Top Movers Allied Van Line Rip Off Moving Company Reisterstown Maryland and Florida Author: St Augustine, Florida Consumer Services: America's Top Movers Reisterstown, Maryland

5, Report #1191764

Nov 28 2014
Astro Spy Technology Said they would do the marketing for me; that I would make money every month; Never received one cent Canoga Park, California Author: Tacoma, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Astro Spy Technology Canoga Park, CA, California

6, Report #1191763

Nov 28 2014
RPM-CO 4trailer.com David Jernigan, Dave Jernigan, Shannon Jerigan RPM-CO RIPPED ME OFF FOR $4500. DONT GIVE DAVE A DEPOSIT old town Florida Author: Illinois Trailers: RPM-CO 4trailer.com old town, Florida

7, Report #1191762

Nov 28 2014
Cellan diet pills and coleanse I order a trial sample of both products for 4.95 each for postage and the following week they went into my account and took 79 euro from it without my permission so I called my bank to say I didn't want anymore money taken from my account and was told by them I had signed up to a subscription service which I was not aware of. the bank said that there was nothing they could do this time but to send them an email cancelling the subscription and if they take any further money from my account the bank can get it back for me. I sent them email cancelling subscription and never got an answer back but the bank said that is ok Hollywood Internet Author: Lucan co.dublin ireland, Alabama Computer Fraud: Cellan diet pills Internet

8, Report #1191750

Nov 27 2014
Karis Holmstrom/ Kayley Kulka Midnight Great Danes, Star Rock Great Danes, Rock Star Great Danes Scam Artist, Uncaring, Puppymill, Dog Killer, Seller of unhealthy, sick puppies! Darwell Alberta Author: edmonton, Alabama Animal Abuse: Karis Holmstrom/ Kayley Kulka Darwell, Alberta

9, Report #1191753

Nov 27 2014
Syslint ripped me off with there free trial Trivandrum India Internet Author: in ohio, Ohio Software: Syslint Internet

10, Report #1191734

Nov 27 2014
CBS Autobodyshop in Lankershim is FAUD! Watch Out Red Flag! CBS Auto body shop is a FRAUD! All their testimonials are made up. They are all fake produced by their computer guys! They rip off people everyday by taking advantage of innocent customers and insurances. I had the worst experience including other witness CBS Auto body shop is FRAUD! Watch out! Big red Flag. They destroy your car North Hollywood California
Author: Alabama Auto Mechanics: CBS Autobodyshop in Lankershim is FAUD! Watch Out Red Flag! North Hollywood,

11, Report #1191733

Nov 27 2014
Kumato Labs US Sent ChoWah tea. Not what they promise. No results as to calming anxiety or anything other than a overpriced green tea. Signal Hill, California Author: Novato, California Unusual Rip-Off: Kumato Labs US Signal Hill,, California

12, Report #1191729

Nov 27 2014
24 Hour Fitness Stolen Property with Thieves opening a padlocked locker at 24 Hour Fitness, Vanness San Francisco California Author: San Francisco, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness San Francisco, California

13, Report #1191728

Nov 27 2014
Catherine Ferrier Smith a psychic is A FRAUD 757- 714-1712 ahealingtouch Catherine Ferrier Smith a psychic is A FRAUD. This old woman does psychic reading over the phone who pretends she is a lifecoach or a healer! Every one watch out, she is a scam and she pretends that she is another person. She She rips off innocent people! Virginia beach Nationwide Author: Alabama Alternative Health: Catherine Ferrier Smith a psychic is A FRAUD (757) 714-1712 ahealingtouch Nationwide

14, Report #1191727

Nov 27 2014
freedom legal plan / Litvin torrens & assoc. promise me fair market value and lower interest rates Miami Florida Author: Avon Park, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: freedom legal plan

15, Report #1191725

Nov 27 2014
serviceinvite.com This site is a scam site that took my asked for my credit card information during sign up and when I looked to make change my email information, I did not see any sort of customer support. Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: serviceinvite.com Internet

16, Report #1191722

Nov 27 2014
saferwholesale.com Great Sports inc. Sold me a damaged Golf Cart, with Dead Battery's faulty wires, overcharged for shipping Internet nation Author: coquitlam, Alabama Sporting Goods: saferwholesale.com Internet

17, Report #1191713

Nov 27 2014
XOjewlerydesigns Amber GehouskeyGabby Lauletta { Gehouskey } Ripped off a sick and dying woman Coral Springs Florida Author: Mt holly, New Jersey Questionable Activities: XOjewlerydesigns Coral Springs, Florida

18, Report #1191711

Nov 27 2014
Rigid Tools These SCAM ARTISTS will do everything possible to stop you from registering for the warantee. To top if off the drills do not hold up - CHEAPLY MADE - I have made numerous attempts to get these clowns to honor their warrantee (within the time limits given RIgid Tools Elyria Ohio Author: Wainfleet , Ontario Home & Garden Stores: Rigid Tools Elyria , Ohio

19, Report #1191694

Nov 27 2014
peoplepc.com peoplepc hacked my personal email Internet Author: Torrington, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: peoplepc.com Internet

20, Report #1191685

Nov 27 2014
Derannique Lumera ReJuviusmax MyJuveliere Bait an switch scam to charge credit cards Greenville South Carolina Author: Dawsonville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Derannique Greenville, South Carolina

21, Report #1191682

Nov 27 2014
Seventh Avenue catalog co I placed an order on 11/19 was required a 10% down payment which was no problem. A few days later before I paid, i wanted to change some items. The girl placed me on hold for 45 minutes. Did not know what she was doing. I called back and was told by another girl that my order was cancelled and to redo my order. I redid my order 11/24 and now they want 50% down. Why? the original amount was 10%.How can the amount change in 3 days? I keep messaging them and not getting any where with that. If the employee was not ignorant, I would still have my order with the changed items with a 10% downpayment. What kind of employees or business do they have? Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Customer: Seventh Avenue catalog co Internet

22, Report #1191681

Nov 27 2014
Bargain House LLC Nick Nichols Sold a tablet with no serial number or model number on the device. After charging the device, we found some sample videos that were from Chinese origin. The samples were of excellent quality, but when we tried taking videos and pictures with the camera, we found them to be of very poor quality. We connected the device to the USB port on my wife's laptop and the computer did not recognize it. There are no drivers for this tablet that exist. Nick also claimed that the product can perform Word, Excel, Office functions, but we could find none. When we called him with our questions within hours after purchase, he did not return our calls. We have called him numerous times over a period of several days with no response. We got ripped off for $219 for a product that is totally inferior. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY!!! wISCONSIN Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Bargain House LLC

23, Report #1191678

Nov 27 2014
Quicken Loans Rip off Florida Internet Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Quicken Loans Internet

24, Report #1191676

Nov 27 2014
SLG Training Stole my money and will not help me or give me a refund london United Kingdom Internet Author: london, Other Unusual Rip-Off: SLG Training Internet

25, Report #1191665

Nov 27 2014
realppvtraffic.com www.classifiedads.com These guys, Mike etc. are ripping people off with there promises to send traffic to sites etc. 1314 E. Las Olas Blvd. Fort Lauderdale Fl. 33301 Fl. 33301 Author: Laguna Beach, California Internet Service Providers: realppvtraffic.com