Your Search | citywide sewer & drain | 24 hr. sewer drain cleaning ripped me off

Jul 29 2014
LIFE CHURCH CULT/WITCHCRAFT INCENTIVES unwelcoming, lying, two-faced, emotional and spiritual neglect, cursing, screaming at me, kicking family off of church property Fenton Missouri Author: Fenton, Missouri Cult Organizations: LIFE CHURCH SAINT LOUIS Fenton, Missouri

Jul 29 2014
Custom Craft Homes aka Jade Design Scam, took longer than 15 months to build, ripped off Draper Utah
Author: Lehi, Utah Builders & Contractors: Custom Craft Homes Draper, Utah

Jul 29 2014
Texas Tree Service They Cut My Trees and My Yard Lights and Left Me in The Dark Dallas Texas Author: Mckinney, Texas Landscape Companies: Texas Tree Service Dallas, Texas

Jul 29 2014
ME on El Paseo Salon and Spa, Marko and Erich, Salon Studios by J. Rich, Erich Duane Kohner, Erich V Kohner, Erich D Zohner, Mark Archuleta, Marko Archuleta, Erich Kohner-Archuleta, ME Salon Deceptive and Fraudulent Trade Practies by ME on El Paseo Salon and Spa Palm Desert California
Author: NY, New York Hair Salons: ME on El Paseo Salon and Spa Palm Desert , California

Jul 29 2014
Virgin Mobile Australia Post Paid rip off scam Internet Author: Internet Telephone Companies: Virgin Mobile Australia Internet

Jul 29 2014
Supervalu Inc Save-A-Lot Abandoned Save-A-Lot shopping carts left all over my town Lackawanna New York
Author: Lackawanna, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Supervalu Inc Lackawanna, New York

Jul 29 2014
Deal Dash uses bots and also takes minutes off of your bidbuddy thinking you are not there during the night who knows Internet Author: McKinney, Texas TV Advertisements: Deal Dash Internet

Jul 29 2014
Blue Sky Duct Cleaning and Indoor Quality Air BEWARE OF THIS DEAL ON LIVING SOCIAL! Denver, CO Nationwide Author: Centennial, Colorado Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Blue Sky Duct Cleaning Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
metro pcs My service payment was paid on july 3,2014. My service was cut off todat reading Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Telephones: metro pcs reading, Pennsylvania

Jul 29 2014
media opportunities direct, inc basiclly the first time they sent this letter to me they said that i had won 1,677,519.oo and they were waiting for response of my entery by a specific date never recieved the money sent the 26.00 dollars they were asking for in and on july 26 i recieved another letter stating the same thing i usually throw them away but i am tired of these scammers harrasing me. want something done about this ae geleen geleen Author: michigan city, Indiana Cash Services: media opportunities direct, inc ae geleen, Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
Kabam, Inc. Kingdoms of Camelot game company is the champ at ripping off consumers from their offices in San Francisco California Author: San Francisco, California Internet Services: Kabam, Inc. San Francisco, California

Jul 29 2014
Joel E. Mcguffin Sending me a check to buy software EMMAUS, PA 18049 is where the check is being sent Internet Author: Washington Court House, Ohio Drug Manufacturers: Joel E. Mcguffin Internet

Jul 29 2014
American Standard Homes I paid them to help me get a home/ they said I could get my money back after 90 days if I was unhappy. now they wont give me my money back and I started asking over 1-2 months ago based out of cali Nationwide Author: Port Richey, Florida Liars: American Standard Homes Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Randall Reed's Prestige Ford RIP OFF : FRAUD Garland Texas Author: garland, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Randall Reed's Prestige Ford Garland, Texas

Jul 29 2014
ACS Inc Jack Webber, Kevin Christopher Harrassement, scammers, thiefs, and threating me. New York Nationwide Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit Services: ACS Inc Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
George Cox Automotive Austin Texas - Paul Anthony Cox George Cox Automotive Austin Texas - Paul Anthony Cox - Rip Off - David Cox Rip Off George Cox Automotive Austin Texas Dont fix the problem and over charge then make you take it austin Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Auto Repair Service: George Cox Automotive Austin Texas - Paul Anthony Cox austin, Texas

Jul 29 2014
cash net usa Tey called telling me i had a loan with the company for 1.500 then they wanted 190.00 when i told no i would not give them my account no they told me i was trying to spam them they called three more times telling me they would sue me internet Author: Savannah, Tennessee Loans: cash net usa Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
Stanley Stewart Rips Off Women and Vets Spring and Lake Conroe Texas Author: Montgomery, Texas Builders & Contractors: Double Spring, Texas

Jul 29 2014
lpadvocates Betty I am from Columbus, ohio and these ppl did the same thing to me. Accept the names was Issac Vargas, Dina and Nick. Now all the numbers are changed and I have heard NOTHING from any of them. They took $2100 from me that I didn't have. Told me I was going to get my house back. These ppl are f@#king rip offs! I want my money back or my damn house but, what I really want is Justice for these scam artists. Santa Ana California Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Financial Services: Betty Internet

Jul 29 2014
Just Flowers strange calls to me Nationwide Author: HILLSBORO, Oregon Consumer Services: Just Flowers Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
RIP OFF Brake Specialists total car care Brake Specialist - Total Car care Austin Texas - Hutto texas Paul Goocher Brakes Specialist Total Car Care Rip OFF Austin Texas Hutto Texas Hutto Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Auto Mechanics: RIP OFF Brake Specialists total car care Hutto, Texas

Jul 29 2014
Northstar Preservation JARROD BUCK (OWNER) Paul Tice Did not pay us for the job we did. Gave us a story about rehab and again promised pay that never came. perfect communication was kept between us intil the day of completion on the job.  LA Habra California Author: sanger, Texas Cleaning Services: Northstar Preservation LA Habra, California

Jul 29 2014
Hometown Animal Care : Relief Veterinarian, Vet Tech and Hospital owner forced me to relinquish ownership of my pet under duress w/ threat of euthanasia Pflugerville Texas
Author: Pflugerville, Texas Veterinarians: Hometown Animal Care Pflugerville , Texas

Jul 29 2014
My new maid Mynewmaid Scam. Hires employees then won't pay them, then hires more and gets free labor Dallas Nationwide
Author: Royse city, Texas Cleaning Services: My new maid Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Brake Specialists Total Car Care - Austin - Hutto Texas - Round Rock Brake Specialists - Brake Specialists Total Car Care Austin - Hutto - Round Rock Texas Beware Brakes Specialists total car care Rip OFF Austin - Hutto Texas - Jamey Whitlock Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Mechanics: Brake Specialists Total Car Care - Austin - Hutto Texas - Round Rock Hutto, Texas