Your Search | citywide sewer & drain | 24 hr. sewer drain cleaning ripped me off

Aug 20 2014
Youfit never resolved past issue. ripoff. charged me more! Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Youfit Tampa, Florida

Aug 20 2014
Pizzahut I was schedule to work three hours n only work an hour or two they send me home early stating that they have no hours to give but the new hirea getting more hours then me.. was schedule to be at work one day at six but got a text sayin to be in at eight n i was only two mins late n they send me home.. new hires that dont work hard gets more hours n more pay than the old workers.. plua the boss goes on deliveries when we have drivers there he make a tips n i dont think thata fair bartow Florida Author: Bartow, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: pizza hut bartow, Florida

Aug 20 2014
DRG Enterprises LLC Donald R. Gishel, Chris Gishel, Christine Gishel, The Big Thrift Store, Da Papa's Pizza, Simply Shabulous, Sleep Concepts Craigs List Scan Artists Berthoud Colorado Author: Ft Collins, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: DRG Enterprises LLC Berthoud, Colorado

Aug 20 2014
Vanguard Media Inc, Geoff Hull, Vanguard Media Group, Vanguard Media Group Inc, Vanguard Media, The Vanguard Media, Geoff Hull Scamming and Ripping People off Again Under The Name of Vanguard Media Inc This Time Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Vanguard Media Inc & Geoff Hull Los Angeles, California

Aug 20 2014
Capital Investment Services Inc. Capital Investments were suppose to secure a Grant for me and my restaurant. I filled out the application and paid a feed of $ 1500.00 dollars. The persons assigned to my proposal were Lenny Duval and Dennis Kirkland. My contract commenced 09/03/09. Progress ceased after they received my funds and I was no longer able to speak with Mr. Kirkland or Mr. Duval. Henderson Nevada Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Restaurants: Capital Investment Services Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
Brooke Hoffmanko Repairgoogle.com, postingpositivereviews.blogspot.comMolly Wage SCAM ARTIST FILING FALSE RIP OFF REPORTS ON THIS WEBSITE TO SWINDLE YOU OUT OF $$ Internet
Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Brooke Hoffmanko Internet

Aug 20 2014
Wallace Morgan Aimee Wong HR Director Stephanie SotoHR Administrator347-257-4376 Wallace Morgan Complete Scam! Don't waste your time. New York New York Author: New York, New York Advertising Agencies: Wallace Morgan New York, New York

Aug 20 2014
MGNY Consulting Corporation AKA Real & Proper Scams, Frauds, Solicitors after your $$$, Keep personal information Brooklyn New York Author: Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: MGNY Consulting Corporation Brooklyn, New York

Aug 20 2014
Cash for Iphones Liars, scammers, rip off! Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Cash for Iphones Internet

Aug 20 2014
Winston T. Steele & Associates, Inc. Winston Steele Jr Left me paying his debt Richmond Hill Georgia Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Insurance Companies: Winston T. Steele & Associates, Inc. Richmond Hill , Georgia

Aug 20 2014
MBF Leasing MBF Leasing I was ripped off for 5 years and now trying to terminate the lease contract - Nightmare New York New York Author: Anaheim, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: MBF Leasing New York, New York

Aug 20 2014
Formal Services & Oknewski Photography I booked Shane and his DJ services in January 2014. It's now a month before my wedding and all communications with Shane have been cut off. After additional research it appears he has moved to Colorado. I located another contact phone number but no response has been returned. We paid Shane a down payment and it has yet to be returned. Please take this has a warning and do not contact or fall for his scam! Omaha Nebraska Author: Des Moines, Iowa Video & Film Production: Formal Services & Oknewski Photography Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 20 2014
NONO NO!NO! RETURN PRODUCT WITHIN 60 DAYS COST ME $200 LAWRENCEVILLE Internet Author: LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia Medical Personnel: NONO Internet

Aug 20 2014
Start vaper Ripe off start vaper Az. Internet Author: Milwaukee , Wisconsin Accounting: Start vaper Internet

Aug 20 2014
heritage property manigment n/a evicted me and my wife unlawful Yuba City California Author: Marysville, California Unusual Rip-Off: heritage property manigment Yuba City, California

Aug 20 2014
Westside Transport Compnay is dirty and the day dispatchers are not professional. Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Decatur, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Westside Transport Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Aug 20 2014
REAL IZvest llc REAL IZvest entertainmentREAL IZvest communications REBUTTAL to malicious report on me by someone I don't know who uses the name Anthony colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: REAL IZvest llc colorado springs, Colorado

Aug 20 2014
Baker & McKenzie (impersonating) a clerk of court is notifying me that I'm scheduled to appear in court. I'm told to bring witnesses and all documents. Then I'm told to click on a link to view a copy of the notice. I'm lastly warned that if I do not appear the judge will still hear the case in my absence. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Baker & McKenzie (impersonating) Internet

Aug 20 2014
Irina Shabanova belochka_inc This Person SCAMMED an iPhone from me on eBay Chicago Illinois Author: Los Angeles, California E-trade: Irina Shabanova Chicago, Illinois

Aug 20 2014
United Tow and McDonald's Manager Parking Scam McDonald's Parking Lot Near Dallas Zoo Dallas Texas Author: Providence Village, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: United Tow and McDonald's Dallas, Texas

Aug 20 2014
Publishers Clearing House Unwanted item sent and then billed to me Port Washington New York Author: Beacon, New York Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Aug 20 2014
Adjusters choice inc Luis Mendez Nicole bartle Adjusters choice contacted me telling me I was chosen to fill a spot as a perfered vendor with there company to help repair homes for insurance adjusters . At first they said it would be at no cost to me but in the end they convinced me to pay $1500 for marketing cost . I have seen no evidence that any marketing had taken place. They refuse to return my calls and on the rare occasion that I do get ahold of someone they give me the runaround and tell what ever lies they can to try to get you off the phone. They have done nothing that they said they would do for my company and due to there lies nearly ran me out of buissnes Eustis florida Florida Author: Hampton, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Adjusters choice inc Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Will McCloud Kraft Custom Builders, Kraft BarnsThomas FlaniganQSI BarnsMetro Barns Started Barn and Barndominium poor construction, ripped off money, charged tools to my HD account, Stole from us. Forney Texas Author: Madison County, Texas Builders & Contractors: Will McCloud Forney, Texas

Aug 20 2014
La Dermaniaue La Dermaniaue120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 296071-888-312-7736 The $73.41, I wrote a letter on July 11th and I received phone call from Janice, she stated that the company was having problem with processing return checks. I sent another letter dated July 28th Janice called again stating that the company was still having problems processing return. I ask if a hard copy check could be mail to me, I ask if the company was still in business she stated yes, I said you never answer your phone, if you still in business and never answer your phone you are loosing lots of business. Today August 20, 2014 I filed a complaint with the Massachusetts Attorney General Office. I would advise everyone to file a complaint with your attorney general office, I plan on filin a complaint with the Attorney General Office of South Carolina Greenville South Carolina Author: Hyde Park, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: La Dermaniaue Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 20 2014
eCycle Best Quote is NOT what you get, they don't tell you ANYTHING, long wait times when calling, didn't get my check like it said in email, and they didn't reply back to my email; they've hung up on me twice after 26 min wait the first time and 35 min wait the second time. Sparks Nevada Author: Newport, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: eCycle Best Sparks, Nevada