Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: CityWide Sewer & Drain | 24 Hr. Sewer Drain Cleaning RIPPED ME OFF
There may be more reports for "CityWide Sewer & Drain | 24 Hr. Sewer Drain Cleaning RIPPED ME OFF "
For more results perform a general search for "CityWide Sewer & Drain | 24 Hr. Sewer Drain Cleaning RIPPED ME OFF "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
Dominant Testo Free Trial...paid the $6 and change for shipping. My Doctor said this will interfere with my medication, I did not take any, Charged $97.99, called them and they said it was in the fine print and refused to reverse the charges, infact,she wouldn't even listen to me. Internet Author: Feeding Hills, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Dominant Testo Internet

Feb 21 2017
24 Hour fitness Bait and Switch Signature, contract fraud carlsbad California Author: lakewood, California Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 Hour fitness carlsbad, California

Feb 21 2017
Rotita.com No refund, clothes way too small, horrible customer service China Internet Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Rita.com Internet

Feb 21 2017
Satin Youth Satin Youth JKC Solutions LLC Unscrupulous Company Internet Author: Andover, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Satin Youth Internet

Feb 21 2017
Finnair airlines Evo, Paul, Alex, Slavi Finnair employees stole $200 from my cc. Hung up on me. Threatened me. Refused to help change name error on e-ticket. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: Finnair airlines Internet

Feb 21 2017
High Class Universe Charged my credit card, never sent the product Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 21 2017
Alphawear Fitness Albert Alcuri Claiming a lawsuit on me cause of supposedly using someone's card that did not belong to me and claiming fraud and harassment and threats on claiming fake police reports and placing a order for $119.00 and harassing me to make sales for there company Orlando,Florida Internet Author: Bel Air, Maryland Alternative Health: Alphawear Fitness Internet

Zoplay ZOPLAY.xom ARE A RIP OFF Internet Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Zoplay

Feb 21 2017
Larry Hourd Larry Hourd Executor of AwardsCommissioner of Judging Mail Fraud, saying won large amount of $ Kansas City Kansas Author: Creighton , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Larry Hourd Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
DermEssence SKINSERUM8778559902 877-8559902 FLFACECREM8554805023_ 855-480-5023 FL skincarenewoffer.com/offers/v6f/?AFID=600080&SID=6550&C1= Don't Order DermEssence face cream - RIP OFF Albany Georgia Author: Bloomington, Indiana Skin Care: DermEssence Albany, Georgia

Feb 21 2017
family medical walkin clinic Dr. Baird took my money and didnt treat and was cursing me like hes on drugs springfield Missouri Author: Ozark, Missouri Doctors: family medical walkin clinic springfield , Missouri

Feb 21 2017
Eddie Baker try to sell me a rv with water and possible structure damage and will not return 300 dollar holding deposit Manchester Tennessee Author: new concord, Kentucky RV Dealers: Eddie Baker Manchester, Tennessee

Feb 21 2017
Nipsco/ NiSource/ Nipsco home solutions PASSING THE BUCK RIP OFF! Merriville Nationwide Author: e chicago, Indiana Questionable Activities: Nipsco Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Homemasters eastside Steve Frick is the owner Hired this company to do a complete tear off roof replacment there were alot of mistakes made took a year and a half to get them to come out when they did took a few months to complete then that work was done even more poorly and now we have a leaking roof and a ton of mold growing in our home he has accepted liability but has no solution to fix it his insurance is giving us the run around we have contacted the news station and other clients that he is done this too his bbb rating is in the negative and is ripping people off left and right Boring Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Home Improvements: Homemasters eastside Boring, Oregon

Feb 21 2017
Cox Communications refuses to send me hard copy to sign contract Set a price for cable and internet. Wanted me to sign online, I am unable to sign online, refused to send me hard copy to sign. Threatened me that I 'had' to sign on line or no service. Roanoke and Nationally Nationwide Author: Vinton, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Sunshine Mobile Detailing & Car Wash Sunshine Auto Detailing Broke my car, took it to a mechanic without my knowledge or consent, then tried to bill me for it Santa Barbara California Author: California Car Washes: Sunshine Mobile Detailing & Car Wash Santa Barbara, California

Feb 21 2017
American Airlines Ms. Veronica Muse who works for American Airlines contacted me on Monday, February 20, 2017, to tell me that American Airlines would be denying my claim for destroying my laptop. After asking Ms. Muse to put this in writing she declined. Once, I received Damaged claims not being honored just conversation circle jerking. Phoneix Arizona Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Travel Companies: American Airlines Arizona

Feb 21 2017
Stacie Renna. Renna Career Services. This woman says she will deliver a resume in one week, paid upfront and then on day 7 she told me she would deliver later, price went up by $250. She doesn't keep her word. Full of drama. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Personal Services: R

Feb 21 2017
Mega motors Luarie Halton city Texas Author: Lancaster, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Mega motors Halton city, Texas

Feb 21 2017
lifequestliving.com Robert Annenberg googling his name should tell you everything you need to know about him.201 289-2500He contacted me regarding marketing services and when I declined to do business with him he proceeded to get very vulgar. Run don't walk away!!! Palm Beach FLORIDA Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Investment Brokers: lifequestliving.com Internet

Feb 21 2017
mygovernmentgrant.com Cassandra 201, and William Walker The first person that I spoke to was this man who claims that his name was William Walker who sounded like he was form India, he than gave me another phone number to call his so-called supervisor after I hung up with him.  Washington, DC. Author: Pontiac, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: mygovernmentgrant.com Internet

Feb 21 2017
L&J Deisel aka deiselogic Sold me junk fuel injectors Jacksonville Florida Author: Bismarck , Missouri Auto Parts: Darren Busby Jacksonville , Florida

Feb 21 2017
Money answer all Wendy LoveJoy, Ellis, Untrustworthy, Rip off, Hiding, Disappear Duluth Georgia Author: Rex, Georgia Landlords: Money answer all Duluth, Georgia

Feb 21 2017
Dr. Gary Dumais and Select Human Resources HR Consulting and Business Psychologist Time Wasted, incompetence, unreliable,alcoholic, Arrived very late to meeting drunk, irresponsible,Google Gary Dumais, incompetent psychologist, alcoholic psychologist, drunkard Philadelphia Nationwide
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Employment Services: Dr. Gary Dumais and Select Human Resources Nationwide