Your Search | class 1 autosports

1, Report #1197841

Dec 27 2014
Rejuviderm Courtney placed order,cancelled 3 hours later, charged full price. must ship back at own exp. order was to be shipped in 1/2business days salt lake Utah Author: owensville , Indiana Alternative Health: Rejuviderm salt lake, Utah

2, Report #1191828

Dec 26 2014
Marriott Vacation Club Marriott Vacations Worldwide CorporationMarriott Ownership Resorts Inc.Marriott Vacation Club InternationalMarriott's Ko Olina Beach Clubplus 50 other resorts worldwide definitely not Marriott Hotelsonly discussing the timeshare side of Marriott Marriott Vacation Club - Do Not Join Unless You are Very Wealthy Nationwide
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Resorts: Marriott Vacation Club Nationwide

3, Report #1197694

Dec 26 2014
Try 1 Car Rental Try 1 Auto Scam artists, not professional at all! Changed rates repeatedly North York Ontario Author: Hamilton, Ontario Auto & Truck Rental: Try 1 Car Rental North York,

4, Report #1197386

Dec 26 2014
STOLE $4000 Assured Real Estate Joe Yakubik Assured Real Estate Las Vegas Joseph NO RUNNING WATER FOR 22 DAYS I paid 1/2 rent , HE FILLED AN EVICTION ON ME, then 30 day notice las vegas Nevada
Author: los angeles, California Realtors: Assured Real Estate las vegas , Nevada

5, Report #1197486

Dec 24 2014
J AND M investments west hills J & M Investments Marguerite SadowskiJ and M Investments west hills J&M Investments is ran by Marguerite Sadowski. Margaurite refuses to release my security deposit. Im a previous tenant and here is how. I did a 1 year lease from Oct 2013 to Oct 2014. I gave her my 30 day notice Nov 10th so that I would be able to move out by December 15th she agreed. She had asked me if it was ok if I waited until December 23rd until she did the walk thru BY HERSELF WITH OUT ME THERE I agreed. When she finally did it on Dec. 23rd she called me and told me; 1- the fridge was dirty from the inside 2- She was charging me 7 days over 3- Two (2) tenants claimed I had someone living at the house which was indeed a violation of the contract. sherman oaks California Author: van nuys, California Housing Rentals: J AND M investments west hills sherman oaks, California

6, Report #1197317

Dec 23 2014
Kris Fuel Oil (Christopher Charlton) FRAUD - He cheated a company out of almost 1 million dollars for cell phones Darby Pennsylvania Author: east peoria, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Kris Fuel Oil Darby, Pennsylvania

7, Report #1197194

Dec 22 2014
US prisoner transport Address4150 Dow Road, Suite #1 Melbourne, Florida 32934 Local 321-725-5570 Toll Free 877-425-USPT -8778- Fax 321- 725-5524 7 days in a 3'6/3'6/5' box with no windows to see out of.  melbourne florida Author: port charlotte, Florida Civil Rights Violators: US prisoner transport Internet

8, Report #1197179

Dec 22 2014
The Printer Depot Sent me a printer that I couldn't get to work so then I got the runaround and they wouldn't return my calls. This went in for 2 1/2 months before I decided to return it and now they want to charge me a $300 fee for returning an time that me nor their employees could get to work properly. Online based Nationwide Author: Monroeville, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: The Printet Depot Nationwide

9, Report #1197090

Dec 22 2014
Dillon Myrick All South Appliance Repair LLC. Reliable Service Company, A-1 Appliance Repair LLC Dillon takes goes to customers' homes rake money for repair work and never completes repair of appliance and does not return money. Dillon Myrick came to my house in July 2014 to repair my refridgerator. He indicated that it needed a part and he asked for a deposit ,50%, of cost. I paid him $137.72, and never heard from him again. All attempt to reach hum were futile. He moved to Atlanta, and changed his phone number. On 12/22/14, I was able to trace him to another company in Atlanta_ Reliable service company where he currently works, but they refused to give me his contact information, even thought I informed them of his unethical behavior ripping people off. Jasper-Atlanta Georgia Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Home Improvements: Dillon Myrick Jasper, Georgia

10, Report #1197081

Dec 22 2014
IFS Innovative Facility Solution LLC This company Also goes by Innovative facility solution. they Keep changing their name so the complainst dont catch up with them. Horrible dealing with these people. They same person has 3 different names. After i performed the job, they changed how much they were going to give me saying I was to expensive. only gave me barely 1/2 the amount Little Egg Harbor New Jersey Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Maintenance Companies: IFS Innovative Facility Solution LLC Little Egg Harbor, New Jersey

11, Report #1196857

Dec 22 2014
Enviromental Quality Assurance Salesman lie to me and said the intrest rate would be 1%,as it turned out it was way over that some where around 19%. also I was charged $1710.00 for a $250.00 system! Pinellas Park Florida
Author: Palm Coast, Florida Financial Services: Enviromental Quality Assurance Pinellas Park, Florida

12, Report #1196864

Dec 21 2014
DigitaloutletsLLC Andrew, Scott, Glenn I ordered 2 Camera's Nikon D610 and D810 and accessories on Nov 4, 2014. On Nov 7th, 2014 I got a box from Fed Ex with 1 Nikon D610, 2 batteries, 2 memory, cards and a Charger. I called Fed Ex to see it they had another box and I was composed but very upset. I filled a report with them. I wire transferred 5,685.00 and have the proof. I called them and they admitted that they didn't send my camera and they would make it up. So, I did call them a lot because Andrew sounded just like Glenn and I am not stupid. I kept calling them and then last week I called the FBI and went to this site and filled a complaint and had a Sheriff from my city call them and he did. He said they were rude and took him a few times to realize it was a real Sheriff. They told me that they got a bunch of D810's in and would send it but they didn't and I found out that the D610 is a International Camera and I don't want that and said send my money back. Scott said he would and no money has appeared in my account as of yet. They intend on not giving me my money back. I do have proof and a few emails also. I wrote and asked why there was no invoice, or packing slip in the box that they sent. Never got one yet. My hubby called the other day to talk to them and they said it was in their legal departments hands. What a joke! Brooklyn New York Author: Nipomo, California Cameras & Video: DigitaloutletsLLC Internet

13, Report #1196636

Dec 19 2014
OinkDaddy, CJ Oink Daddy, Piggy Essence, Craig Tobler, PuppyDaddy Bait and Switch, Animal Died after only 1 1/2 months, Only cares about Money not the animals he breeds Lockhart Texas
Author: Waxahachie, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: OinkDaddy Lockhart, Texas

14, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

Sarah Flauta Sarah Ari Flauta Sarah Flauta - Fraud & Theft Lafayette, Colorado
Author: , Wanted Criminals: Sarah Flauta Lafayette, Colorado

16, Report #1196214

Dec 18 2014
Newegg.com Newegg sent item I never ordered, refused to comply with their replace/return policy, kept 1/3 of my money City of Industry Nationwide
Author: New York, New York On-Line Stores: Newegg.com Internet

17, Report #1196247

Dec 18 2014
NFL CHARGERS OFFICIAL I made a purchase on December 1 for a Jersey. I received an email with an order number. I tried to contact the company a few days later for a tracking number and the email was sent back to me as undeliverable. The website has no phone number or other method to contact anyone. Needless to say, I still dont have my order. Internet Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: NFL CHARGERS OFFICIAL Internet

18, Report #1196205

Dec 17 2014
Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Robert ThurstonJodi ThurstonThurston Auto and special FinancingMaxx Motors Inc.Anoka Mn.Ramsey Mn.robthurstonsales I @gmail.com Rob and Jodi Thurston advertise as an auto dealer who will sell you a car. Jodi Thurson and Rob advertise special financing I have had medical problems and my credit rating fell to 625 score. Below prime rate for a loan. Rob Thurston took me to North Country Ford a Luther Ford Dealer ship Coon Papids Mn. He picked ourt a vechile on their lot priced at 14K. Sales manager told him you can take this out of here 11,700. He told me great deal tonight, give me 1,ooo cash now tonight. Vechicle delivery tomorrow morning. Next morning, North Country Ford repeatedly calling Rob and Jodi Thursto. Me Too. No reply. Been trying a month. No reply. BBB rating F. Been a month now. Have done my homework on Jodi Thurston Brahmn Mn. Robert Thurston. They repeated have swindled hundreds and yet the state vechicle crime unit does nothing to bring charges and shut them down. Fraud to me. And hundreds of others. They keep changing their business name. BBB maxx motors Inc. Their first business. 9 more in 2 years. Check out BBB bureau Mn. Maxx motors Inc. You will see. I was swindled and work and honest job. They took the last hope I had trying to obtain a car after my illness. They are ruthless. I complained several times to their phone an email. Got a call from a guy who said we got your adress, no more calls or you are dead. I call the state vechicle crime unit, highway patrol who regulates this. Not doing their job. please help. Jim (((redacted))) Ramsey Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Ramsey, Minnesota

19, Report #1196178

Dec 17 2014
Mustang Crossing Apartments This is a bad place to live. 1. The crime is bad. 2. We have a problem with our electricity because it goes on and off in the kitchen and living room. 3. The building foundation is bad meaning it has a cracked foundation. 4. The landlords are nosy (can t mind their business 5. I m sure they rent to and hire illegals as maintenance and clean up crew.These people are extorting money from us for a run down Roach infested apartment! They are charging us $545 a month. Now they are trying to say that we owe them $35. Richmond Texas Author: Richmond, Texas Housing Rentals: Mustang Crossing Apartments Richmond, Texas

20, Report #1196157

Dec 17 2014
seller network/ Jasmine sales manager Tradenet.autos The website says refund within 24 hours, they tell you your vehicle will be on several sites some don't even exist. I've checked. I only found them on their website. And 1 still wasn't operating. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Auto Advertising Services: seller network/ Jasmine sales manager Las Vegas, Nevada

21, Report #1196127

Dec 17 2014
Stuckus.com 1-855-7882587 Scam Extortion Fraud Truck Repair Roadside Assistance Scams Steven Imperato Stuckus.com 1-855-7882587 Scam Extortion Fraud Truck Repair Roadside Assistance Scams Steven Imperato,Melanie Pouchie,Chris Stratton AKA 24hrmobiledieselrepairs.com and 1800IMSTUCK Scam Artist Nationwide Stuckus.com, 1-855-7882587, Scam Extortion Fraud Truck Repair Roadside Assistance Scams Steven Imperato Stuckus.com 1-855-7882587 Scam Extortion Fraud Truck Repair Roadside Assistance Scams Steven Imperato,Melanie Pouchie,Chris Stratton AKA 24hrmobiledieselrepairs.com and 1800IMSTUCK Scam Artist Nationwide New york Nationwide
Author: North Carolina Truck Dealer Repair: Stuckus.com 1-855-7882587 Scam Extortion Fraud Truck Repair Roadside Assistance Scams Steven Imperato Nationwide

22, Report #1196091

Dec 17 2014
Viaero Wireless Frank DiRico Internet service 1/4 the speed advertised, or less, and customer service won't help Fort Morgan Colorado Author: Chadron, Nebraska Telephone Companies: Viaero Wireless Fort Morgan, Colorado

23, Report #1196063

Dec 17 2014
Limoges Jewelry Also sold by Sears Class ring sold as solid sterling silver pieces are plated with cheap materials. Chicago Internet
Author: Arkansas City, Kansas Jewelry Stores: Limoges Jewelry Internet

Dec 17 2014
Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Stone Quarry Bulldogs mission: 100% customer satisfaction, Stone Quarry Bulldogs Resources implements strategic changes to ensure customer satisfaction, focuses on finding ways to maintain good communication with all potential, existing customers!*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Stone Quarry Bulldogs pledges to always resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Stone Quarry Bulldogs. Author: Chagrin Falls, Ohio Dog Breeders: Castle Rock Bulldogs Tallmadge, , Ohio

25, Report #1195742

Dec 16 2014
LPI Financial Services, Inc Life Partners Inc LPHI Charging for past 'services' - not disclosed prior to billing! Threats to destroy credit, maximum fine etc waco Texas Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Financial Services: LPI Financial Services, Inc waco, Texas