CLASS 1 AUTOSPORTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Class 1 Autosports
There may be more specific results for "Class 1 Autosports"
For more specific results for "Class 1 Autosports"
Showing 1-25 of 16,434 Found Reports For more specific results for "Class 1 Autosports"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Locksmith pros do bait and switch scams. They quote 1 price then raise it when they get there. Internet Author: Redlands, California Security Services: Locksmith pros Internet

Apr 22 2017
Cliff Brinson Cliff Lawton Brinson C Lawton Brinson goldnsilverofcolorodo goldnsilverofcolorado CLIFF LAWTON BRINSON IS SELLING FAKE 1 OZ PERTH MINT GOLD BARS ON EBAY Canon City Colorado
Cliff Brinson is a Convicted Felon who Served Prison Time Author: Maryland Online Trading: Cliff Brinson Canon City, Colorado

Apr 22 2017
ProductsCube Zahna Lallana Total scam San Jose. District 1,Plaridel, Bulacan, Philipines Internet Author: Tewksbury, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: ProductsCube Internet

Apr 22 2017
outshine technologies kanpur Outshine Technologies is Software Development Company in India, website designing, website developmentits a fake company in kanpur taking order form client and taking usage amount of money.and harassing girls in the office Mr. Vijay Sing is NO 1 Farud sexual abuse kanpur Nationwide
Author: Canada, Arkansas Adult Web Site: outshine technologies kanpur Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Colors By Pascale I order from said internet company 3 items. LipstickS : Scandal, psychedelic , 3D length Mascara I only received 1 item after a month 1/2 wait( after Printing said 12-16 days). I received POPFEEL lipstick (B05) by Barra de Labios .China Internet Author: Henrico , Virginia Specialty Stores: Colors By Pascale Internet

Apr 19 2017
1 800 Eviction Solutions/The Plummers Oggins Group Claimed they were attorneys to help tenants with eviction notices. I deposited in a Chas account (1,195.00) for them. The so called attorney said his name was Matthew, but I dealt with some girl named Kelly. The so called attorney said he filled everything, but he did not. What cruel people is down right wrong. I got SCAMMED BIG TIME Internet Author: Modesto , California Liars: 1 800 Eviction Solutions/The Plummers Oggins Group Internet

Apr 18 2017
Transunion Took the $1 subscription trial, and my bad, forgot to cancel. But in 8 months-NOT ONE INVOICE TO MY EMAIL to let me know they were charging me. What kind of business doesn't issue an invoice? And their on-line creidt report stars out the last four numbers of the account number so I cant even call the reporter up and give a correct number. Probably because Transunion wants me to pay more money than the $160 I gave them for nothing Internet Your kidding right? Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Credit Reporting Agencies: Transunion Internet

Apr 18 2017
Barrett Eastman I just found out I have a judgement from Barrett Eastman. 1. I never had any business with them 2. I never served. Phoenix, Arizona Internet Author: Phoenix, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Barrett Eastman Internet

Apr 18 2017
Conslines I have been requesting that they cancel this and replaced my money back on my debit card from dsy 1 they gave no phone# all they do is text u and then they sent me a report with phone#'s and area codes I know nothing about and do not know anyone in those states I have requested that my money be replaced on my debit card immediately and all u get us a text stating u did not follow step 2 why should I when I requested a refund from day 1..i want my money back from this rip off company conslines.com Internet Conslines Author: Terrell, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conslines internet

Apr 18 2017
Empire Exotic Motors Greg Foster Rick, General ManagerRaul, Partner and Finance Officer Total misrepresntaion of purchased BMW, said no accidents, untrue, body damage evident and delivered with 1000 mor miles that on contract, broken gear shift lever, 1 key Addison Texas Problems solved Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Empire Exotic Motors Addison , Florida

Apr 18 2017
claude Johnson Just $1, they said, but I ended up paying 19.95 a month without knowing it. internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Music: claude Johnson

Apr 18 2017
Gregory Lindgren Gloss Motive said it would work with just 3 drops under the tongue for 1 minute and I tried it for 3 minutes and 2 droppers full and no effect NOWTHEN Minnesota Author: NOWTHEN, Minnesota Alternative Health: Gregory Lindgren NOWTHEN, Minnesota

Apr 18 2017
Harrison Kitchen, Mike ,1-647-876-8544, Jim ,1-647-293-3290 Fraud company - Run away with 4000.00 $ North York Ontario
Author: Mississauga, Ontario Kitchens: Harrison Kitchen North York, Ontario

Apr 18 2017
International Academy of Design and Technology I graduated in 2001 with an associate degree..which my family help pay for all the loans I had to take..now my degree is useless and my life is ruined because of these loans....I want to included in the class action lawsuit..you have my full cooperation!! They even try garnishing my parents income..please help Tampa Florida Author: spring hill, Florida Computer Training & Education: Computer Graphics: International Academy of Design and Technology Tampa, Florida

Apr 17 2017
wonderhearingaid Hey I got ripped off by this company they took from me $89.00 usd via my visa credit card the worse of it is that they never sent me the product which was a hearing aid that was a month ago march 2nd 2017 his was done on the internet my order number is: 1 will be able to better your hearing by 50% Nationwide Author: Davao City, Alabama Cable Companies: wonderhearingaid Nationwide

Apr 15 2017
Jacqueline Rizk Detox divaElegant elchemy Nutritionist took over £1,000 From me, I paid for 7 Skype sessions, I only got 1. She lied and said she was involved with mayo clinic. Lebanon Internet Author: Benfleet , Alabama Alternative Health: Jacqueline Rizk Internet

Apr 15 2017
high class universe ordered the worlds cutest dog coin bank money box and was charged and never received Internet Author: congers, New York Internet Fraud: high class universe Internet

Apr 13 2017
Win Loot Deceptive site so he missed it when people get back to you in 1 to 3 business days or you could ask him on their email list price department but no answer back. On the scam blog some one else got an answer that no one would be paid out from that day on 28 March. They should have the decency to reach out anybody who may have one on the day that there system had a Problem. What? To many people hit numbers that day so nobody gets paid? Roslyn, New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Internet Fraud: Win Loot Roslyn, NY 11576, New York

Apr 13 2017
your better tomorow I ordered the 1.99 CD, got it. Credit card was charged 84.97. I've been 1st in line on the phone for a 1 hour and counting up to this point. I have a charge of $84.97 dated 4/1/17 at 2:11am. How long do you actually keep people on hold? Until they hang up? Ultimate scam Blaine Washington Author: Chicago, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: your better tomorow Blaine, Washington

Apr 13 2017
McDonald's Corporation and McVicker, Inc. dba West Sound McDonald's McDonald’s Corporation and McVicker, Inc. dba West Sound McDonald’s: 1- Contempt For Consumer Food-Poisoning Complaint, 2- Involvement In Running Corporate Playbook Chapter-And-Verse, By-The-Numbers, In Perpetrating Classic Evasive Runaround Treatment Against Innocent Injured Consumer, and 3- Employing Stalling-Tactics In Order To Effect Delays In Administering Just Resolution Of The Matter and Therefore Leaving It Suspended On-Hold and Yet Unresolved While Insisting Upon Remaining Incommunicado in Belfair, Belfair Washington Author: Belfair, Washington Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Corporation Belfair,

Apr 13 2017
MYLIFE someone in dallas texas using my information and mylife has done nothing about the theft of my identity. continues to post wrong info and expose my personal info with the wrong age making me older by 1 year. dallas ,texas Internet Author: San Diego, California Consumer Services: MYLIFE Internet

Apr 13 2017
LiveTechnologies Panama Supported by:1. Apicalonline (Financials)2. RightSignature.(Forged e-signature)# Citrix Systems. (Over looks) Livetechnologies has taken control of computer, blocks modem. disabled printer and changes what you wish to write PANAMA CITY Nationwide & InterNational action. Author: WOOLGOOLGA, Other Computer Fraud: LiveTechnologies Panama Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Mark & Jennifer Maudsley First class installation $947.25 Order not paid for from my distribution Co. Studio City California Author: Loves Park, Illinois Satellite Dish Companies: Mark & Jennifer Maudsley Studio City , California

Apr 12 2017
artsupply.com genesis art supplyyes4artsupply@gmail Ordered a 1 gallon golden liquid paint 2-10-17 for $103.17. Took money, won't respond. No product chicago Illinois Author: MOBILE, Alabama Work at Home: artsupply.com chicago, Illinois

Apr 11 2017
SuperSalesMachine.com Aaron, zaxaa.com did not receive product, 1 to 2 week replies to email requests for information, refused refund Lime Street Harrogate North Yorkshire HG14BG UNITE Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: SuperSalesMachine.com Internet