CLASSMATES.COM, ADAPTIVE MARKETING, PRIVACY MATTERS 1 2 3 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Classmates.com, Adaptive Marketing, Privacy Matters 1 2 3
There may be more specific results for "Classmates.com, Adaptive Marketing, Privacy Matters 1 2 3"
For more specific results for "Classmates.com, Adaptive Marketing, Privacy Matters 1 2 3"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Locksmith pros do bait and switch scams. They quote 1 price then raise it when they get there. Internet Author: Redlands, California Security Services: Locksmith pros Internet

Apr 23 2017
K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Seen there ad on Facebook- I ordered 2 paid $50 never received the merchandise after emailing and messaging on Facebook they have continued to send me emails and messages stating their system is down however when I message shop now they respond by sending links to purchase items! Internet
Author: Greenville, South Carolina Clothing Stores: K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Internet

Apr 22 2017
Priority Choice Marketing Inc M. Delaney, Mags for Troops, Bonus Points Dillon Colorado Author: Moab, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Priority Choice Marketing Inc Dillon, Colorado

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Apr 22 2017
Cliff Brinson Cliff Lawton Brinson C Lawton Brinson goldnsilverofcolorodo goldnsilverofcolorado CLIFF LAWTON BRINSON IS SELLING FAKE 1 OZ PERTH MINT GOLD BARS ON EBAY Canon City Colorado
Cliff Brinson is a Convicted Felon who Served Prison Time Author: Maryland Online Trading: Cliff Brinson Canon City, Colorado

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 22 2017
ProductsCube Zahna Lallana Total scam San Jose. District 1,Plaridel, Bulacan, Philipines Internet Author: Tewksbury, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: ProductsCube Internet

Apr 22 2017
Wizi Marketing Wizi Logic Pvt. Ltd. Provided Worst ORM Service Noida Internet Author: Alabama Advertising Agencies: Wizi Marketing Internet

Apr 22 2017
outshine technologies kanpur Outshine Technologies is Software Development Company in India, website designing, website developmentits a fake company in kanpur taking order form client and taking usage amount of money.and harassing girls in the office Mr. Vijay Sing is NO 1 Farud sexual abuse kanpur Nationwide
Author: Canada, Arkansas Adult Web Site: outshine technologies kanpur Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Affordabledivorce.com cheapandfastdivorce.com Misled, misrepresented, hidden fees, refuse refund, rude, argumentative, different person each time, requested supervisor 2 months + and have yet to talk to one Internet Author: Panama City, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Affordabledivorce.com Internet

Apr 21 2017
Megan Lastine US Express Recruiter 3 weeks and still can't get me approved for orientation, says she need medical forms filled out, I do it and return it too her the same day. Says she needs police reports sent it right to her almost instantly. I have provided her and US Express without anything they needed when they asked for it and they still can't get me approved for orientation, I think that she dropped the ball and won't admit it. But they need driver's but they can't seem to get you approved for orientation, can't need driver's that bad. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Archbald, Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Megan Lastine US Express Recruiter internet

Apr 21 2017
K styles on facebook I ordered 2 sweatshirts for$40 and they will not get back to me Internet
Author: Ogallala , Nebraska Credit Card Fraud: K styles on facebook Internet

Apr 21 2017
Partisan Glow Bean Skin CareKnd eye serum Ail Ame skin care I was overcharged for products, bought 2 products charged for 3. Tried to return unopened products and they refused refund, even though there terms say they want there customers competency satisfied. InternetFlorida Author: Carlsbad , California Unusual Rip-Off: Partisan Glow Internet

Apr 21 2017
US Government, United Sates Postal Inspections Service,US Medical Center For Federal Prisoners, US Probation Department, Emergence Addiction & Mental Health Services 3 Super Scams: African American Slavery in 2017: Correctional-System-Slavery, Psychiatrists Fraudulently Committing People To Institutions For Big Money & Private Psychologists Using Psychological Warfare Against Patients Nationwide Author: Springfield, Oregon Government Corruption: US Government Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
SendGrid.com Send Grid Live chat disconnected from me and banned my ip address after I asked them why they suspended my account. I abided by all their rules and they said I violated one of them. They would not tell me which one. I sent an identicle campaign from 2 months prior. If there really was any violation then it should have been address at that point in time, but it wasnt. They continued charging my card every month though. Nationwide Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: SendGrid.com Nationwide

Dennis Yu SCAM Orem Utah
Author: Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Dennis Yu Internet

Apr 20 2017
Empire Today, LLC on 2/27/17 we had this company installed in our kitchen & Dining Room Hardwood Floors & after 3 days we noticed some scratches on our floors. So I called Empire Today & reported it. They did nothing!! I explained to them that we are Senior Citizens and have no children or pets and we were slippers in our house. They said we did the scratches an in no way did we do these scratches they weren't going to help or do anything. I said that the hardwood was defected how can scratches appear after only 3 days? Islandia, New York 11749 Note from Empire Today. Author: Farmingdale, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Empire Today, LLC Nationwide

Performance Teknique CBM-3 Digital Power Capacitor exploded! Internet
Author: Stockton, California Auto Audio Electronics: Performance Teknique Internet

Apr 20 2017
Colors By Pascale I order from said internet company 3 items. LipstickS : Scandal, psychedelic , 3D length Mascara I only received 1 item after a month 1/2 wait( after Printing said 12-16 days). I received POPFEEL lipstick (B05) by Barra de Labios .China Internet Author: Henrico , Virginia Specialty Stores: Colors By Pascale Internet

Apr 19 2017
Slick's Auto Repair I signed up for Motologic service , My business closed down I tried 2 times to cancel because I can no longer use this service, first call they would see what they could do and call me back, never heard.Emailed them back yesterday they replied to tell me I can't cancel unless I pay $300.00 fee. This is nothing but a RIP OFF. I wouldn't mind paying for it if I could still use it but I no longer have my garage so I have no use for it. PLEASE rethink befgetting trapped in their SCAM Dallas ore North Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Slick's Auto Repair Dallas, North Carolina

Apr 19 2017
marketing 4 U , mpros4u.com , Davell Banks and Tiffany Williams travel around the US signing up Restaurants, sellind advertising and steal the money 100 Island Cottage Way, St Augustine, Florida 32080 Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: marketing 4 U Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Machine Zone Inc. Game of War - Fire Age Bought a product from MZ GOW with a GUARANTEE that they will not honor or even acknowledge. Palo Alto California
Author: Seabrook, Texas Attorney Generals: Abusive Parents: Internet Marketing Companies: Machine Zone Inc. Palo Alto, California

Apr 19 2017
1 800 Eviction Solutions/The Plummers Oggins Group Claimed they were attorneys to help tenants with eviction notices. I deposited in a Chas account (1,195.00) for them. The so called attorney said his name was Matthew, but I dealt with some girl named Kelly. The so called attorney said he filled everything, but he did not. What cruel people is down right wrong. I got SCAMMED BIG TIME Internet Author: Modesto , California Liars: 1 800 Eviction Solutions/The Plummers Oggins Group Internet

Apr 19 2017
JUST ANSWER EXPERT THEY offered me a trial membership and then made 2 charges on my credit card for different amounts. They asked for my credit card to start the trial but said they would not use it. An offer that was not kept web site on internet Internet Author: HINGHAM, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: JUST ANSWER EXPERT Internet

Apr 19 2017
Phenom Health Company marketed 2 products in UK on trial basis which I bought for an affordable price of £3 each. Larnaca Author: Hounslow, Other Alternative Health: Phenom Health Larnaca, other