Your Search | classmates.com, adaptive marketing, privacy matters 1 2 3

Aug 27 2014
Tonya Williams-Otto Tonya Williams-Otto BYB Selling SICK Great Dane's & Never taken to VET, Sell's the same GD 3 time or more. Carson city Michigan Author: Bronson, Florida Animal Abuse: Tonya Williams-Otto Carson city , Michigan

Aug 27 2014
eglidegoodies this company took my money and it's been almost 3 months since I placed my order. it seems to be a email based company only. you can't get a live person. I did my part, paying them, now I just want my product. this is the worst company to deal with so far. I won't and I strongly recommend that you people find a different company to get products from. Encinitas California Author: Pensacola, Florida Motorcycles: eglidegoodies Internet

Aug 27 2014
ow marketing OWHOMES, renttoownsearch.com, Brandon williams, Mike s., listingwiz.com, credeze.com fraud, scam, ripoff, jerks Suwannee Georgia Author: Angry, West Virginia Realtors: ow marketing Suwannee , Georgia

Aug 27 2014
lipozene i have gallstones and now need my gallbaldder remove . been in the hospital 3 times with pain this last time they kept me for two days california Author: los angeles, California Drug Manufacturers: lipozene Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
GSA Application Services GSA 1000, Federal Verification Services, Capital Finance Group Deceptive Marketing Practices & Empty Promises Oldsmar Florida Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Questionable Activities: GSA Application Services Oldsmar, Florida

Aug 27 2014
monthlyyouth.com will not pay. no address available Internet Author: bradshaw, West Virginia Multi Level Marketing: monthlyyouth.com Internet

Aug 27 2014
e-gumball, EGUMBALL, E-Gumball marketing SCAM ALERT - will take your money and do nothing Irvine CA Author: Plano, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: e-gumball Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Roger Byran Enfusen.com Internet Marketing Scam Fairlawn Ohio Author: Lewisville, Texas Business Consulting: Roger Byran Fairlawn, Ohio

Aug 27 2014
L A Marketing Vehicle Deals BEWARE!! Will TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN!! Phone representatives use FALSE NAMES!! Omaha Internet, Nebraska Author: Cleveland, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: L A Marketing Internet

Aug 27 2014
Mobile 1 Detailing Colyn Emil Creighton Colyn Emil Creighton, Collin Creighton Mobile 1 Detailing 678-886-9290 Fraud, theft, disappeared after payment without doing the work Acworth Georgia
Author: Canton, Georgia Car Washes: Mobile 1 Detailing Colyn Emil Creighton Acworth , Georgia

Aug 27 2014
TOP Marketing Group ,Chicago, The Over All Picture Marketing Group.Hector MarunHector is also the president of Unlimited Marketing Services Corpand unlimited marketing services Pyramid Scheme, Ripoff,Money Sharing, Commission only, Face to Face Sales, Door to Door Sales,Run away Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Multi-Level Marketing: TOP Marketing Group (Chicago) Chicago, Illinois

Aug 26 2014
exceed internet wild blue didnt disclose 2 year contract nor brodbanwith limit service stinks,had service 3 weeks doesent work  tucson Arizona Author: rio rico, Arizona Internet Fraud: exceed internet tucson, Arizona

Aug 26 2014
Trans-United moving Barbie, Tiara, Stephanie.. Too many to list... 3 months waiting for delivery, not one return phone call. they will lie and turn the facts around. hollywood floridia Author: kennewick, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Trans-United moving Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
Tracy Davison Founder at Pinoy Recruiters and CEO & Founder at Millionaire Academy NetworkPast:  I see no-one in my downline has any paid orders filled. Makati City Internet Author: Greeley, Colorado Multi-Level Marketing: Tracy Davison Internet

Aug 26 2014
Complaint Review: Crystal Clear Digital Marketing | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Orlando Florida Author: California Internet Marketing Companies: Crystal Clear Digital Marketing Orlando, Florida

Aug 26 2014
Empire Marketing Solutions Matt Sherman, G.M.Joe Untalan, Rep I should have paid attention to negative reviews Portland Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Empire Marketing Solutions Internet

Aug 26 2014
Vendetta Motion Pictures LLC Blue Suede Andre Lamerique aka Jr Hepburn Marie Brandt Andrew Adler. Company tries to rip of web development and graphic design and inaternewt marketing company for 26K for development of marketing materails for Blue Suede Weymouth Massachusetts
Author: chelsea , Massachusetts Business Consulting: Vendetta Motion Pictures LLC Weymouth, Massachusetts

Aug 26 2014
YP yellow pages yp.com at&t Yp.com is a complete rip off, lies. failed service, misrepresentation Internet Author: Buena Park, California Internet Marketing Companies: YP Internet

Aug 26 2014
Environmental Marketing Concepts A Scam Houston/Irving Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Plumbing: Environmental Marketing Concepts Houston, Texas

Aug 25 2014
Dr Ben Adkins Dr BenDr. Ben Adkins, D.C., serial progress seeker, Internet marketing Rip off, Internet marketing scam, chiropractor, bad business practices, lies about details of life Poplar Bluff Nationwide Author: Los Vegas, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Dr Ben Adkins Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
NutraFit, LLC Vita Firm, Eye Born, Garcina Cambogia, support@tryitafirm.com support@tryeyeborn, com, revitaleyes.com , JRC HOLDINGS, mycelebrityincome.com, 1-888-328-1884 Free 14 day trial scam anyone associated with 888-328-1884 is a scam Anderson Indiana Author: El Monte, California Misc. Health Specialists: NutraFit, LLC Andersone, Indiana

Aug 25 2014
Enterprise car rental rented me a car with expired registration(3 mo) spanish fork Nationwide Author: salt lake city, Utah Car Rentals: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
L R Luxury Replicas TOTAL CHINA RIP OFF +17604954901 Eweb Shenzhen 1 China Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Jewelers: L R Luxury Replicas Internet

Aug 25 2014
Gary Griffin DDS http://yellowpages.com/louisville-ky/mip/griffin-gary-l-dds-11329935?lid=11329935 garygriffindentist.com/ ;yellowpages.com/louisville-ky/mip/griffin-gary-l-dds-472760229?lid=472760229 ; .healthgrades.com/dentist/dr- Scams, Charges 3 times what others do Louisville, St Matthews and Shelbyville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Dental Services: Gary Griffin DDS Louisville, St Matthews and Shelbyville, Kentucky