Your Search | classmates.com, adaptive marketing, privacy matters 1 2 3

1, Report #1196770

Dec 20 2014
The Cash Advance Related Companies Robert Williams I received an email stating that I had 3 hours to pay $349.83 or they would send the case to court. Los Angeles California Author: Georgia Cash Services: The Cash Advance Related Companies Internet

2, Report #1196756

Dec 20 2014
lutheran community services northwest Tammy sohn trudy sorensen UNPAID TIME for mandatory office TIME 2 times per month Bremerton Washington Author: bremerton, Washington Government Services: lutheran community services northwest bremerton, Washington

3, Report #1196746

Dec 20 2014
All Natural Garcenia I called for my refund, after they gave me information on where to return product. and its been 2 months and my money has Not been refunded. thry keep saying you will get your refund in 5-10 days. Nationwide Author: Desoto, Texas Weightloss Programs: All Natural Garcenia Nationwide

4, Report #1196682

Dec 19 2014
 TMobile - This company overcharged me for more than 2 years. I was supposed to be paying for two phones for two seniors and they never decreased my rate until I checked into it further. I closed the account and they tried to collect fees for early cancellation but yet we did not have a new contract. I refused to pay any more money to them and told them that they owed me for more than two year of over payments. Country Club Hills Illinois Author: Country Club Hills, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Vanessa M. Clinton Country Club Hills, Illinois

5, Report #1196650

Dec 19 2014
light in the box N/A Ordered a gift and never recieved it!! now I cant even get in contact with them..live chat says no one is thier to help and dumb questins!!Also, thier is no darn number!!! Diantong Shidai Guangchang, Building #2 Suite D Nationwide Author: Castroville , California Toy Stores: light in the box Nationwide

6, Report #1196636

Dec 19 2014
OinkDaddy, CJ Oink Daddy, Piggy Essence, Craig Tobler, PuppyDaddy Bait and Switch, Animal Died after only 1 1/2 months, Only cares about Money not the animals he breeds Lockhart Texas
Author: Waxahachie, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: OinkDaddy Lockhart, Texas

7, Report #1196615

Dec 19 2014
Scott Clark Toyota City On December 12th we purchased a Totoya Sienna van. While we were signing the paperwork, they took the van back to detail it for us. They took the floor mats out of the back and never replaced them. We drove the van home and didn't notice because it was so dark (10pm) until we were home and had the van in our garage. We contacted the sales person and he said we could drop by the next day and he would have them. Well the next day came and he only had 3 of the four sets that go with the van (the two front, the back set for the driver's side). The back passenger side set was missing. . Matthews North Carolina Author: Firt Mill, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Scott Clark Toyota City Matthews, North Carolina

8, Report #1196614

Dec 19 2014
Click 4 Support . net Refused to give a partial or full refund within 3 business days. Bensalem  Pennsylvania Author: Oceanside , California Computer Service & Repair: Click 4 Support . net Internet

9, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

10, Report #1196543

Dec 19 2014
dte home appliance protection I filed for them to come out n fix my dryer refrigerator n hot water tank They came to my home for a total of 2 minutes left then called and said my stuff is not fixable so I had to file a green back claim for them to send me a check now there telling me they are not helping me when I pay 60.00 $ a month for the green backs Detroit Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: dte home appliance protection Nationwide

Dec 19 2014
Jan Berkowitz Robert Sachs 2 Man in Jan Berkowitz Ponzi Scheme Sentenced to 15 Years in Prison - Robert Sachs Nags Head, North Carolina Author: Nags Head, North Carolina Financial Services: Jan Berkowitz Nags Head, North Carolina

Dec 19 2014
180 Fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180fusion Focus on Customer Adoration: 180fusion concentrates on 100% customer service, satisfaction. 180fusion implemented strategic changes ensuring attention to Voice of Customer; continually improving customer experience. Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. 180fusion pledges to continually resolve any consumer issues. Feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with 180fusion, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service..
Author: Burlington, Vermont Internet Marketing Companies: 180 Fusion Ladera Ranch, California

13, Report #1196501

Dec 19 2014
Tire Choice Jimmy Perrilla Store Manager Paid Dealer over $400 for damage caused to my car:waited almost 2 months of waiting for an answer North Miami Beach Florida Author: North Miami Beach, Florida Auto Mechanics: Tire Choice North Miami Beach, Florida

14, Report #1196464

Dec 19 2014
Commission Junction internet marketing scam promised payouts to post ecommerce sites - required vital and website info then crashed it Santa Barbara Internet Author: Sevier, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: Commission Junction Internet

15, Report #1196435

Dec 18 2014
AZ Security Force Arizona Security Force Sean E. Purdy Arizona Security Company Owner Arrested for 2 Felonies Phoenix Arizona
Author: Glendale, Arizona Security Services: AZ Security Force Phoenix, Arizona

16, Report #1196391

Dec 18 2014
Verizon Wireless Has the nerve to call house out all hours asking about a bill recieved 2 weeks after it was due. Nationwide Author: Cleveland, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

17, Report #1196393

Dec 18 2014
PROACTIV Misleading start-up. I am sure it is in the fine print. 3 monthly installments of over $32 each for $30 worth of product. Does not even work well for acne. See a dermatologist. It's cheaper!! California Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: PROACTIV

Sarah Flauta Sarah Ari Flauta Sarah Flauta - Fraud & Theft Lafayette, Colorado
Author: , Wanted Criminals: Sarah Flauta Lafayette, Colorado

19, Report #1196307

Dec 18 2014
Keyideas Infotech Beware! I paid them to develope website. Haven't stoped paying after 2 years. Website is full of bugs. Company makes promises they can't keep. New Delhi Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Websites: Keyideas Infotech Internet

Dec 18 2014
Fence Outlet | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. Fence Outlet  FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR, likely a competitor..  SERIAL AUTHOR Writes 16 Ripoff Reports, Each Similarly Worded, About Different Fence Companies in Central Florida.  Don’t Believe Everything You Read!  Proceed with CAUTION.  INFORMATION Provided in this Report is HIGHLY SUSPECT AND MISLEADING! Fence Outlet  HAD NO NEGATIVE REPORTS PRIOR TO THIS SUSPECT REPORT.. and it likely a good company to do business with | Port Richey Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Fence Outlet | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. Fence Outlet FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR Port Richey, Florida

21, Report #1190818

Dec 18 2014
Colin R. Singer Sabotaging immigration cases, delaying immigration cases, bait and switch marketing, signs people up before immigration law changes and bails out with money Montreal Quebec
Author: Montreal, Quebec Lawyers: Colin R. Singer Montreal, Quebec

22, Report #1196214

Dec 18 2014
Newegg.com Newegg sent item I never ordered, refused to comply with their replace/return policy, kept 1/3 of my money City of Industry Nationwide
Author: New York, New York On-Line Stores: Newegg.com Internet

23, Report #1196262

Dec 18 2014
SoftwarePros.com I have the same complaint as all the others. I thought I was purchasing Photo Shop for $16.99 per year, for 3 years. I was never notified that I was downloading software pro. Then I was charged $88.90. I have emailed over and over demanding my refund wit rip off, charging for free software, no phone number online only Internet Author: Riverton, Utah Computer Software: SoftwarePros.com Internet

24, Report #1196259

Dec 18 2014
selfridges-xmas.com Michael kors purse i ordered a purse and havnt heard anything from them its been over 3 weeks they took money out and wont return emails shanghi Internet Author: harrison, Arkansas Department & Outlet Stores: selfridges-xmas.com Internet

25, Report #1196247

Dec 18 2014
NFL CHARGERS OFFICIAL I made a purchase on December 1 for a Jersey. I received an email with an order number. I tried to contact the company a few days later for a tracking number and the email was sent back to me as undeliverable. The website has no phone number or other method to contact anyone. Needless to say, I still dont have my order. Internet Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: NFL CHARGERS OFFICIAL Internet