Your Search | classmates.com, adaptive marketing, privacy matters 1 2 3

Oct 20 2014
Pat Fegan Masonry Pat he convinced me to invest money in his concrete business,and it will earn 40% in 3 months time,and i will received the principal plus the interest in 3 months Sault Ste.Marie Michigan Author: Sault Ste.Marie, Michigan Loans: Pat Fegan Masonry Sault Ste.Marie, Michigan

Oct 20 2014
Doug Selman Builderr and Mark Williams these two men were given 3 checks to fix my roof of thousands of dollars. They never returned. I can't get in touch with either of them. Mark Williams hung up on me today. Pineville Louisiana Author: Pineville, Louisiana Home Improvements: Doug Selman Builders Pineville , Louisiana

Oct 20 2014
Aamco Transmissions charged for services not rendered now(1 year later) wants me to pay again! Longview Texas Author: Longview, Texas Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmissions Longview, Texas

Oct 20 2014
Financial Halo LLC Financial Halo, My Accelerator Halo, My Tax Halo, My Credit Halo, My Debt Halo, My Foreclosure Halo, My Real Estate Income Halo, My Forex Halo, My Security Halo SUNIL WADHWA CROOKED GAME, FINANCIAL HALO, MLM IS CULT, RICHARD KENNETH NEWTON, PYRAMID PONZI, CONSIGLIERE MLM NEVADA CITY California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Multi Level Marketing: Financial Halo LLC NEVADA CITY, California

Oct 20 2014
SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. I sent two money order 1- $100 & 2- $50 as they ask me to sent me certificate regard travel ,round-trip airfare & Marriott stay & three days rental car with enterprise or Alamo tental agencies. all this was since April 2014 until at this time I didn't get nothing from them -no mail to contect . LAKE MARY Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. LAKE MARY, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Moyer Model Management/M3 Media 3 World The owner who posed as Joe Moyer is a registered sex offender in Cole Camp, Missouri. His real name is Joseph Michael Willard. He has been shooting children in multiple states and this violates his rules as a sex offender. Benton Missouri, Author: Winnsboro, Texas Sex Offenders: Moyer Model Management/M3 Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Film Marketing Service peter Greenepeter@filmmarketingservices.comJon Gurshajon@filmmarketingservices.com Filmamkers and film festival winners BEWARE SCAm SCAM SCAM the will steal your hard earned money and RUN! Marina del Rey California Author: Los Angeles, California Film Marketing Service Marina del Rey, California

Oct 20 2014
Best Western hotel I gave them my card to make a reservation for 1$ that I cancelled and they went into my account unauthorized and took 173.00. I have made severl called to the manager MJ who has yet to come to the phone or return my calls. This is totally unexceptable and I am Livid Newark New Jersey Author: Princeton, New Jersey Hotel: Best Western hotel Newark, New Jersey

Oct 20 2014
loan max gota loan of 700 was late payment now loan is 16 hundred just to get my ride back plus another 700 left on loan u are paying back 3 times the money and they still have my ride bluefield va Virginia Author: bluefield, West Virginia Car Financing: loan max bluefield, Virginia

Oct 19 2014
BackBlaze aka Gleb Budman, Silicon Valley's #1 Douchebag Company takes your money, deletes your data, and runs!!! San Mateo California
Author: Santa Clarita, California Web Hosting: BackBlaze San Mateo, California

Oct 19 2014
z57 internet marketing solutions Robed, deceived san diego California Author: Tampa, Florida Customer Leads: z57 san diego, California

Oct 19 2014
New Age Marketing Group Luxury Lifestyle Magazine Total Scam Delray Beach Florida Author: Memphis, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: New Age Marketing Group Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 19 2014
WeGoLook REVIEW: We Go Look dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction.  Our mission at WeGoLook® is to provide a service that global consumers can access at any time, regardless of their location, to verify an item, property, or person by dispatching a Looker® on their behalf and providing them with a personalized and affordable report. WeGoLook has exponentially grown since launch in 2010 through search engine optimization marketing tactics, referrals, social media presence, corporate networking, & affiliate partnerships.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Verifiers: WeGoLook | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. WeGoLook, a nationwide inspection company headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK providing dynamic field services. Working with individual and corporate consumers to verify current condition of properties, vehicles, heavy equipment, & other assets. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Oct 18 2014
Campus Concepts Inc. This company still owes me $400.00 dollars in commission for 3 years. I report the President to the BBB and the State. They wouldn't call them back. The state said they had other complaints, but couldn't track the President down. The President called and Make $100,000.00 working from home. Dallas and Long Beach Texas and California Author: NB, California Media: Campus Concepts Inc. Select State/Province

Oct 18 2014
RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING FLORIDA FUGITIVE, RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING) ATTEMPTS TO EXTORT, BLACKMAIL, and COMMENT ROBERRY FROM FILMMAKERS Internet
Author: Boston , Massachusetts Computer Graphics: RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING Internet

Oct 18 2014
Sommer Auto Sales SCAM ARTISTS: will take you for your money and take car from u after 3 days and claim no insurance then when wanted to get my property out of car they give me so much run around instead of letting me get my property that is needed for work. Please be careful when a looking for a car as they will sell u a car for low down payments so they can have a reason to repo your car after only 3 days. I must admit they did give me a refund of half and claim the other half covers the cost of the tow for repo when in reality u had no reason to repo my car after only 3 days so when looking for a car be careful when u come across sommer auto sales in Reynoldsburg and Pataskala Reynoldsburg Ohio Author: Westerville, Ohio Auto Dealers: Sommer Auto Sales Reynoldsburg, Ohio

Oct 18 2014
Kevin Olinger Playactioncustoms I have roders $300 worth of custom figures and sent him 2 others for repair--6 months ago! He has never delivered anything and now does not respond after weeks and weeks of making excuses. North Carolina Author: Athens, Ohio Customer: Kevin Olinger Playactioncustoms North carolina, Select State/Province

Oct 17 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

Oct 17 2014
24 hour fitness I purchesed a 24 Hr Fitness Sports Club 2 year Membership Certificate from Costco. The only problem is , there is no 24 Hr Fitness Sports Gym anywhere in the high Deaert. Consequently, I'm demoted to a gum which is about 3 levels below a Sports Gym. The gum is old and out of date, I see it as a dumping ground. Or as the 24 Fitness staff said, you get what you pay for. Be aware of what you are actually getting, old equiptment, broken tile in locker roon and blown lights in vanity area. Victorville California Author: Apple Valley, California Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness Victorville, California

Oct 17 2014
Davam Urgent Care Fraudulent/Deceptive Marketing/Pricing Magnolia Texas Author: Magnolia, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Davam Urgent Care Magnolia, Texas

Oct 17 2014
A-1 American The company grossly overcharged me for a repair not authorized and the problem was still not fixed Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Hampton, Virginia Consumer Services: A-1 American Select State/Province

Oct 17 2014
Creative Outdoor Distributors, On The Edge Marketing, Brian Horwitz Brian Horwitz at it again mineola New York Author: Cardwell, Other Producers: Creative Outdoor Distributors mineola, New York

Oct 17 2014
Qazzoo.com Heavy Hammer, Inc., Allhud.com, USHUD.com, Michael Urbanski Lies to takes your money and then gives you nothing Annapolis Maryland Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Qazzoo.com Annapolis, Maryland

Oct 17 2014
Interface Interface rip off. I gave them about 2,000.00 for granddaughter on 1/06/13. With no results Norwalk Connecticut Author: Bridgeport , Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Interface Norwalk, Connecticut

Oct 17 2014
dc sale llc 2 young guys came to my house to try to get points to go italy. they told me that i had 3 days to cancel the payment and someone from there company would be calling me this morning no one has called. i am now going to be out of 59.00 dollars for some chil these 2 boys are trying to get point to go to Italy. they got 100 nts 200 nts 300nts. phoenix Arizona Author: los angeles, California Education & Learning Centers: dc sale llc phoenix , Arizona