Your Search | clear 4g

May 05 2016
Andries Costa | Sweat Shop NYC Individual was hired to deliver a clear set of materials under an approved Statement of Work with clearly identified deadlines and schedule. Los Angeles Nationwide
Misspelling of Name Author: Los Angeles , California Media: Andries Costa | Sweat Shop NYC Nationwide

May 05 2016
Listen Clear They stole money from me- they charged my credit card before the trial period was over and told me I could not return the merchandise and even if I did they will not return my money. Nationwide Author: Cynthiana, Kentucky Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Nationwide

May 02 2016
WinTwice.net AKA Ximiti Inc Another Scam launched by the owners of Ximiti - stay clear!!! Thornhill Ontario Author: Toronto, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: WinTwice.net Thornhill, Ontario

May 01 2016
Beauty Impressions The company does not clearly and openly lets you know under what conditions they send you the product. You need to look somewhere on their website for the information; otherwise you only know that they send you a product to try for a shipping and handling fee. When you are not satisfied with the product (it caused a really severe reaction of my eyes [EyeVibe] and burning sensation with redness of my skin [Skin Element]), they ask you to send the product back. Otherwise, they will charge you a monthly fee of about $90; and it is still not clear to me if it is for one or two products. My credit cad company representative advised me to block their charges since they may still charge me after canceling. I would never recommend neither the products nor the company to anybody. Pacoima California Author: Skokie, Illinois Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Internet

5, Report #1302079

Apr 26 2016
Just Digital Smart Books Deb Kuykendall David Brown Excuse Maker Clear Lake California Author: Roseville, Alabama Computer Training & Education: Just Digital Smart Books Clear Lake, California

6, Report #1302032

Apr 26 2016
Dynamic referral solutions Stay clear of this company Georgia Author: Bainbridge, Georgia Computer Fraud: Dynamic referral solutions Georgia

Apr 26 2016
Dervina RACB Enterprises not a clear description of what I HAD to do to NOT be charged the exorbitant price $94.99 +SH $1.95 Internet claim settled with credit to my account Author: Largo, Florida TV Advertisements: Dervina Internet

Apr 21 2016
Consolidated Credit TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Consolidated Credit one of largest credit counseling agencies in country. Consolidated Credit employs certified credit counselors who assist clients to gain financial freedom. Consolidated Credit an ISO 9001:2000 Registered Organization, member of Association of Credit Counseling Professionals, United States Chamber of Commerce, & Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce. Consolidated Credit dedicated to100% client satisfaction.*UPDATE: Consolidated Credit pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Consolidated Credit recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Gary Misinformed or Misleading Author: Redmond, Oregon Credit & Debt Services: Consolidated Credit TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Consolidated Credit offering credit & debt solutions, housing counseling, financial advice, corporate financial wellness for consumers seeking to consolidate credit card debt, other bills, & rebuild credit. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 21 2016
Empire Covers Budge Covers Stay clear of this company as they rip people off with restocking fees Internet Author: North Tonawanda, New York Marine Accessories: Empire Covers Internet

Apr 19 2016
Payza Where is my money after bank tranfer deposit of $2620 to payza they have refused to confirm depite my bank the confirming the fund did clear. I still have not received the money in my payza account Internet Author: Birmingham, Other Online banking: Payza Internet

Apr 18 2016
LARIS . W. MULLIGAN DMD,MS,PA DENTIST MULLIGAN TOLD ME I HAD TO PAY $997.00 IN ADVANCE TO ORDER THE CROWN FOR MY TOOTH. THEN AFTER HE PREPED THE TOOTH, PUT SOME PIECE OF METAL ON IT. TOLD ME SOME BULLSHIT I NEEDED A ROOT CANAL. I TOLD HIM I WANTED MY MONEY BACK I PAID FOR THE CROWN AND HE REFUSES TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. STAY CLEAR OF THIS DENTIST. Wilmington Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: LARIS . W. MULLIGAN DMD,MS,PA Wilmington,

Apr 14 2016
Psychic Christopher Golden / Christopher Golden Psychic Beverly Hills Psychic Christopher Golden, Psychic Christopher Golden reviews, Chris Golden, Christopher Golden, Psychic Chris, Psychic 90210, Psychic Christopher Golden Psychic Christopher Golden love spells alternative Beverly Hills, CA Internet
I want to return this part Author: New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Christopher Golden / Christopher Golden Psychic Internet

Apr 14 2016
Thomas Ginn Of Ginn Services, Total Home Repair, Christmas Lights Unlimited. Future consumers need to be AWARE of Thomas Ginn- Legal Issues and Bankruptcy Houston Texas
BBB Information Author: Clear Lake, Texas Builders & Contractors: Thomas Ginn Of Ginn Services, Total Home Repair, Christmas Lights Unlimited Houston, Texas

Apr 13 2016
T Mobile I bought 4 phones 2 years ago from a T mobile store. The person at the store told me that I could get a 5th line for free or even cheaper, I cannot remember which one. I stated that I had no need for it, but they assured me it would not cost anything and to get the deal I got I needed to get it. I assure you I have never activated it or used it. So I find out that they are charging me $13.95 per month for it and T mobile rep tells me that they cannot cancel it, but they can give me a monthly credit. I trust that they take care of that. Today I get my bill and notice I notice I am being charged for that and $10.00 a month for 3 of my four (or 5 lines) for some kind of protection plan. I assume that I was sold it and agreed to it, but feel I was mislead, since I did not get it on all lines and I am not very clear on what it is. Nationwide Resolved Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Warrior Trading, warriortrading.com, warriortrading Refused to provide refund. Now has stopped replying to my emails. 21 Mohawk Trail GREENFIELD, MA 01301 Internet
We have a clear No Refunds Policy Author: Austin, Texas Financial Education: Warrior Trading Internet

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 10 2016
Free and Clear TV antenna RIP OFF FOR FREE AND CLAER TV ANTENNA Nationwide Author: Miami Beach, Florida Infomercial Rip-offs: Free and Clear TV antenna Nationwide

Mar 31 2016
Money 4 Life Blake-- Advised me that I was responsible for raising my credit score and that I should not consult with my husband in any choices i made to clear my credit score. he said UTAH Nationwide Author: Springfield, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Money 4 Life Nationwide

Mar 28 2016
encanteskin.com DML Pure Eye Cream Did not make it clear that this was a subscription Internet Author: Sacramento, California Beauty Products: encanteskin.com Internet

Mar 26 2016
Lexington Law Firm I was having them help me clear up my credit but was not seeing any change so I told them one month ago to close my account and not to Bill me anymore but this morning they hit my account for $83 and now they are refusing to talk to me or refund my name. Don't ever use this company they are a major RIPOFF. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: Springfield, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

Mar 22 2016
Potters Appliance Repair Carrollton TEXAS (JOSH) DONT USE SCAMMER FRAUD THIEVES {JOSH}Potter's Appliance Repair1015 Ridge view CirCarrollton, TX 75007 THIEF SCAMMER DONT BUY FROM STEER CLEAR.......... Carrolton Texas Author: claremont, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Potters Appliance Repair Carrollton TEXAS (JOSH) Carrolton, Texas

Mar 22 2016
Vivilon Forevernu – Makes anything old look.... the same. Horrible product. Vivilon Wipe on Clear Coat Forevernu Tampa Florida
Nice try again Bill :) Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Vivilon Technology Group Tampa, Florida

Mar 21 2016
United Homes of America, LLC Kyle Newman Do not sell your home to this company, you will waste your time Glendale Arizona Author: Clear Lake, Iowa Real Estate Services: United Homes of America, LLC Glendale, Arizona

Mar 16 2016
Anthos of Pinewood Manor Having problems with my water coming out cloudy, not clear, and milky. I call over 15 times to my apartment manager and went to the office many times complaining about problems with my water and the maintenance guy came out only 2 or 3 times to fix the problem. When the maintenance guy came out the last time he said he didn't know what's wrong or what's going on. Everything time I call the office they say we will send someone out there right away but no one never show up. Jonesboro GA
Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Property Management: Anthos of Pinewood Manor Nationwide

Mar 15 2016
NutraFit LLC NFL *GARCINIACAMBOGIA* False Labeling Claim (under the FDCA); Disclosures that are not clear and conspicuous (under FTC) Anderson Indiana Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Weightloss Programs: NutraFit LLC Anderson, Indiana