Your Search | clear credit, ist credit of america, my perfect credit

Sep 30 2016
Lux style international I browsed there web to find out a price on a detox kit when I left there site I got an email saying my product was being shipped I never ordered anything from them Internet Author: Leduc, Alberta Adult Care Facilities: Lux style international Internet

Sep 30 2016
Coronado Law Firm LLC Con artist, liar, Dishonest, takes advantage of people. Takes on cases he has no experience in! Sho Low , Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Lawyers: Coronado Law Firm LLC Sho Low , , Arizona

Sep 30 2016
Adswizz - HenryEmbleton and Tom Yeung Adswizz refuse to pay Audio Advertising publishers. 100's of thousands of ad impressions served none paid for. San Francisco California Internet
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Internet Services: Adswizz Internet

Sep 30 2016
Rainbow Ventures Property Management Kelly Rojas Beware of bad property manager Arroyo Grande California Author: Arroyo Grande, California Home Owner Associations: Rainbow Ventures Property Management Arroyo Grande, California

Sep 30 2016
A Bee Honey, Ed & Luella Costanza Never Delivered Bees after charging my credit card! Edgwood New Mexico Author: Glendale, Arizona Computer Mail Order: A Bee Honey Edgwood, New Mexico

Sep 30 2016
G&R auto sales Romans used cars Company sold me and my wife a car in which engine was destroyed and heads were warrped and does not want to even give mechanic phone # San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio tx, Texas Auto Dealers: G&R auto sales San Antonio tx, Texas

Sep 30 2016
GL Financial Scammed me for 2,000 plus reported to credit bureau an involuntary repo but i gave the car back WOODSTOCK Georgia Are you kidding? Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Financial Services: GL Financial WOODSTOCK, Georgia

Sep 30 2016
American Credit Debt Solutions Laura Fallik Director of Operations (Scams) $500 Commitment Fee, Double your Money, Back Pay by Credit Card SCAM New York New York Author: Williston, North Dakota Financial Services: American Credit Debt Solutions New York, New York

Sep 30 2016
Core Advisory Group Andrea Levy Core Advisory Group Guaranteed they could Save my HOUSE from Foreclosure Sale!! California Author: Dania Beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Core Advisory Group Internet

Sep 30 2016
USRealtyRecords I checked my bank balance and saw a debit for $19.95 from US RealtyRecords.com. Author: Northfield, Connecticut Realtors: USRealtyRecords Internet

Sep 30 2016
Coconut Creek Auto Mall Please stay away from this dealership. Learn from my example. Coconut Creek Florida Contact an attorney - sounds like fraud to me Author: Wellington, Florida Auto Dealers: Coconut Creek Auto Mall Coconut Creek, Florida

Sep 30 2016
Delano Crown I purchased a home with Crown3 years now and oh my goodness one nightmare after the other. The AC units has not worked for an entire year since I purchased the home. The company who is contracted via the builder to service the units are terrible. All mo Refuse to replace my home with a new Air Conditioner. Augusta Georgia Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Delano Crown Georgia

Sep 30 2016
ServPro Owner, Micah Waddell Several items were taken from my home that was being remediated Greenville Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama Antiques & Second-hand: ServPro Greenville, Alabama

Sep 30 2016
LCA COLLECTIONS Laboratory corporation of america Turned my account over to LCA COLLECTIONS FOR $7.00 and I provided health insurance. Internet Author: Bayonne , New Jersey Adult Care Facilities: LCA COLLECTIONS Internet

Sep 30 2016
reimage.com Upclick.softtechies.com,u;click.com,sofware.informer.com ted.s@upbill.comcleverbridge.com solidtech.com reimageplus.com they collected 3 payments on one day for product that they did not apply or finish reimage for computer did nothing for my pc and erased some of my good programs and wont refund my $79 even though the tech said you have 30 days to use product and if not satisfied you can get complete refund Internet Author: Kingston, New York Computer Service & Repair: reimage.com Internet

Sep 30 2016
America Home Shield Woud not pay for an A.C. repair person when their repairman cound not fix the proble Internet Author: Kissimmee, Illinois Appliances: America Home Shield Internet

Sep 30 2016
Donald D. Waggener Still just a plain old fashioned bigot Lexington Kentucky Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Lawyers: Donald D. Waggener Lexington, Kentucky

Sep 30 2016
bradley maurer five borough paranormal research borough paranormal research group brdley maurer is impersonating me with a proxy meetup.com account to drive people to his membership site: using a site name like mine and is using my name raymond shwyer new york new york Author: new york , New York Internet Fraud: bradley maurer Internet

Sep 30 2016
The Notary Spot Non payment of contract Pasadena Texas Author: Montgomery, Alabama Notary: The Notary Spot Pasadena, Texas

Sep 30 2016
Verizon I ordered an Ellipsis Jetpack to take the place of my current internet service on July 13,2016. I received the Jetpack on July 15, 2016. Verizon Techinal support and i worked for days and hours at a time to get the Jet pack to work with my computer system the sytem were not compatiable. Therefor on the 25 of July I returned the item to Verizon before the 15 days return agreement expired.  Dallas, Tx Texas Author: McCrory, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Dallas, , Tx

Sep 30 2016
EMerchant Club EMerchant Club will not cancel my account. Internet Author: Maricopa, Arizona Websites: EMerchant Club Internet

Sep 30 2016
Mercedes-Benz of Littleton Bad repair service, false repair estimate Littleton Colorado Author: Dillon, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes-Benz of Littleton Littleton, Colorado

Sep 30 2016
Route 13 auto repair took my truck to get fix and did not do what he said and kept charging saying this is what wrong and charge my for diagnose when i let him do the job parksely Virginia Author: onancock, Virginia Auto Service Stations: Route 13 auto repair parksely, Virginia

Sep 30 2016
Veros Credit Loan company for automobiles Veros Credit Nationwide Oh Yes Author: LONG BEACH, California Car Financing: Veros Credit Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
ABELLA MAYFAIR DESCEPTIVE AND DISHONEST ORDER PROCESS FOR RISK FREE TRIAL OFFER GREENVILLE SC Internet Author: OTTAWA ON, Other Credit Card Fraud: ABELLA MAYFAIR Internet