CLEAR CREDIT MY PERFECT CREDIT 1ST CREDIT OF AMERICA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Clear Credit My Perfect Credit 1st Credit Of America
There may be more specific results for "Clear Credit My Perfect Credit 1st Credit Of America"
For more specific results for "Clear Credit My Perfect Credit 1st Credit Of America"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
Lincoln Academy high school This company is where I paid to get my high school diploma. Now I'm currently denied from employment from city,state jobs, colleges won't accept this diploma. I have tried to get higher educated jobs and the only thing that stops me from going further is my diploma gets denied! Houston Texas Author: Keizer, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lincoln Academy high school Houston , Texas

May 28 2017
Michael Costigan First-page.comKey Bridge Inc. Sue Costigan Michael Costigan scammed our company out of $15,000. Nothing he promised did he even have the expertise to do. Crystal Lake Illinois Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Michael Costigan Crystal Lake, Illinois

May 28 2017
beauty impressions la skin this has GOT to be illegal greenwood villiage, colorado
Author: Timberon, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: beauty impressions greenwood villiage, co,

May 28 2017
Bingo Hall KEPT MY WINNINGS BUT THEY MORE Internet Author: Winter Haven, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: Bingo Hall Internet

May 28 2017
Kevin Meadows Meadows HomesKelvin MedowsLucent Credit Rental Scam. Dundee/orlando area Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Kevin Meadows Dundee, Florida

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 28 2017
evelina 14603east Moncrieff place suite100,Aurora,Co 80011 ordered the trial for face cream months ago, i didn't like it so i canceled the order sure enough the next month $97.41 was taken from my cc. i called they did put it back in , get this the next month same thing, called again money was return this happened 3 times. one time they took 2 payments . i was so mad. on 5/13/17 went to bank yep they took it again i called that day and they put back money and guess what ? yesterday found out from back on5/13 they issued me cream. today i tryed calling the phone number doesn't connect now. wtf. i am getting a lawyer involved now who happens to be related . i will be seeking punitive damages. Aurora Colorado Author: wilkins twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: evelina Nationwide

May 28 2017
MICHELLE PERANIO AKA GUMBYMCCABE ON EBAY False Advertising and Theft of Monies Paid TUCSON Arizona Still? Author: TUCSON, Arizona Clothing Stores: MICHELLE PERANIO TUCSON, Arizona

May 28 2017
Signature Pools and Spa Erasmo Flores Fraudster steling money from people wanting pool. Arlington Texas
He Finished My Pool He Has Other Contract Jobs To Finish. Author: FRISCO, Texas Pool Builders: Signature Pools and Spa Arlington, Texas

May 28 2017
gfe monkey this web sie stole my friend picture, photoshop it , then put it on their website. when we ask gfe monkey to remove the photos, then refused to do it Internet Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: gfe monkey Internet

May 28 2017
Clear river environmental Over charged Ronkonkoma New York Why in the world would you pay the driver in cash? Author: Roslyn, New York Attorney Generals: Clear river environmental Ronkonkoma , New York

May 28 2017
dating.polyamorydate.com Dating polyamory date, they promise to find women for you to stare a polygamy relationship but when you make your profile they manipulate your information and only put what they thing people it's gone like and not what you want, for example if you only w Manipulation of personal information. Internet
Author: West Hollywood, California Adult Web Sites: dating.polyamorydate.com Internet

Accredited Debt Relief Deceptive, its a scam San Diego California
Author: san diego, California Credit & Debt Services: Accredited Debt Relief San Diego, California

May 28 2017
Shirley Kayczan Ipbhuskydogs Shirley asked for a 300$ downpayment for a sibérien husky. Once sent she dropped off the face of the globe. I can no longer reach her as she seems to change phone numbers and email addresses very frequently. The puppy was to be born over z week ago , poking did was to contact me with an update but no word from her. I can not reach her either. Airdrie Alberta Author: Wabush, Alabama Dog Breeders: Shirley Kayczan Airdrie , Alberta

May 28 2017
sonnydesigns dtl rip off company pulled same thing you won a watch 6.99 shipping then charge my card 98.25 california Author: cincinnati, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: sonnydesigns California

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 28 2017
Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty Jasper USA, Inc Irvine Kevin Jackson H.E.L.P. Corporate Leasing New York and Los Angeles Hazel Mary Jay Stole My Hold Deposit To Apartment Complex Internet Nationwide Author: Laguna Niguel, California Credit Services: Anchor Your Assets Internet

May 28 2017
James Belton Communications Manager Windhorse Trading (Breathworks CIC/Breathworks Mindfulness/Windhorse Trading) Insulting ex-employee, false allegations of harassment, no apology CAMBRIDGE Nationwide
Author: Alabama Employers: James Belton Communications Manager Windhorse Trading Nationwide

May 28 2017
Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed National Tech LLC Sebrina Johnson Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Keith Carlson Jim Nothelfer They called to try to consolidate my student loans was one time payment of $150 and $49 a month for the next 3 years I looked them up on the BBB and went on to your website and I found out this is a scam Las Vegas Nevada and California Nationwide Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Adult Career & Continuing Education: Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Nationwide

May 28 2017
WIGSIS WIGSIS web site only based in China WIGSIS IS A SCAM BUSINESS OUT OF CHINA Internet
Author: Chickasha, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: WIGSIS Internet

May 27 2017
Stephen Martinez Scam Loan Company & Credit Repair Chicago Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Loans: Stephen Martinez Nationwide

May 27 2017
World Patent Marketing They pretended to do work to get my patent started. Miami Beach Flordia 33139 Nationwide Author: Hicksville, Ohio Landscaping: World Patent Marketing Internet

May 27 2017
National credit systems inc. Refuse to verify debt owed ATLANTA Georgia Author: Denver, Colorado Liars: National credit systems inc. ATLANTA , Georgia

May 27 2017
JACK PHILLIPS JR YES YOU CAN LEBANON JUSTICE... GUILTY OF SECURITY FRAUD LEBANON Oregon
Author: ANYWHERE, Utah Multi Level Marketing: JACK PHILLIPS JR LEBANON, Oregon