Your Search | clear credit my perfect credit 1st credit of america

Dec 08 2016
Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com Marriage Recover Center, Dr. David Hawkins This Review is regarding Dr. David Hawkins and the Marriage Recovery Center ( www.marriagerecoverycenter.com ). I have waited a full 6 months to tell this story because I wanted to make sure there was no anger or bitterness in my heart and no revenge motive in writing this. I discovered Dr. Hawkins online through his youtube videos and I eventually spent well over $5,000 over a few days engaging him for counseling for my wife and our relationship. Dr. Hawkins told me one time that one of the reason he knows so much about Narcicists is that he has Narcissistic tendencies himself... unfortunately I experienced that first hand. If you are thinking about seeking his advice and counsel (unlike me) please do your due dilligence before making that crucial decision. bainbridge Island Washington Author: seattle, Washington Seminars: Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com bainbridge Island, Washington

Dec 08 2016
Puente Hills NIssan BUYER BEWARE! City of Industry California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealers: Puente Hills NIssan City of Industry, California

Dec 08 2016
Rocklin Heating and Air Erik Monnier Non-Disclosure of Hidden Fees; poor business practices Rocklin California Author: Placer County, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Rocklin Heating and Air Rocklin, California

Dec 08 2016
mutal saving life insurance kemper home service companies will not send the money for cashing in my policy st. louis Missouri Author: Rogersville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: mutal saving life insurance st. louis, Missouri

Dec 08 2016
Bank Of Little Rock charging account holders for wiped account history Little Rock Nationwide Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Questionable Activities: Bank Of Little Rock Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Hurley Auctions legacy Realty group Deceptive, Misrepresents, and Sneaky Greencastle Pennsylvania correction of Hurley Auction review Author: Berkeley Springs, West Virginia Realtors: Hurley Auctions Greencastle, Pennsylvania

7, Report #1342092

Dec 08 2016
R&D Certified Flooring Inspectors Rusty DavisRD Pro InspectionsR & D Pro Inspections Scam - Essentially stole my money! Haltom City Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Home Inspections: R&D Certified Flooring Inspectors Haltom City, Texas

8, Report #1342089

Dec 08 2016
Machine Zone MZ Creators and owners of ' game of war' I made in game purchases, and never received my items - many others had same problem. Mz never accept, apologise or correct these errors. Palo Alto California Author: Gloucester , California Offshore Gaming: Machine Zone Palo Alto , California

9, Report #1342069

Dec 08 2016
Adara Skincare They took money from my account;They lied to me; They screamed at me; They spoke to me like a child; They hung up on me; They did it all a second time even after they assured me I had successfully cancelled everything with them. Internet (CA) Author: Franklin, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Adara Skincare Internet

10, Report #1342076

Dec 08 2016
TheNotarySpot, Inc. Notary Spot Currently in Breach of Contract Seabrook, TX Nationwide Author: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania Financial Services: TheNotarySpot, Inc. Nationwide

11, Report #1342068

Dec 08 2016
Optics fast/eyeglasses depot Eyeglasses depot I placed a order some some eyeglasses off the eyeglasses depot website , so two days after I received an email stating that the frames I ordered was defected and that pair of glasses was discontinued. So I called about refund and what could be done about order. First let me say this rude lady has no customer service skills at all , can barely speak English. She answers the phone very aggressively has not patient and then tries to talk crazy . All I want is my refund and I will never order from this company again. Brooklyn New york
Author: Corodva, Tennessee Liars: Optics fast/eyeglasses depot internet

12, Report #1342037

Dec 08 2016
Geekbuying Delaying my order China Guangdong Author: Aswan, Other Cellular Phone Companies: Geekbuying Internet

13, Report #1342032

Dec 07 2016
SoCal Mover's and Lease, SoCal Credit Repair and Lease, Sandra Gonzales Very deceptive - eager to take your money, but little to nothing in return. Ontario California
Author: Southern , California Property Management: SoCal Mover's and Lease Ontario, California

14, Report #1342031

Dec 07 2016
Cellulift I recently received several emails stating that my orders were confirmed and they charged my checking account $93.63 four different times, I never ordered any thing! PLEASE HELP! Internet Those free creams aren't free Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Cellulift Internet

15, Report #1342029

Dec 07 2016
Alturas at Burien AKA The Heights at Burien run by: Trinity Property Management These people charge a ridiculous amount of rent and they don't fix issues that arise in any of the 543 units the tenants have to pay w/s/g, electric, and gas on top of paying an absurd amount of tent to live in tiny a*s apartment's Burien Washington
Author: Burien, Washington Neighborhood Services: Alturas at Burien Trinity Property Management Burien, Washington

16, Report #1342019

Dec 07 2016
ConnectMyDNA Useless, a total waste of time and money Fairfield Ohio Author: Rochester, New York Medical Laboratories: ConnectMyDNA Fairfield, Ohio

17, Report #1342013

Dec 07 2016
ADR Firm / National File & Claim Service threat felony bank fraud theft of services Nationwide Author: Oswego, New York Collection Agency's: ADR Firm Nationwide

18, Report #1342006

Dec 07 2016
Urban tee Took my money and didn't send my order. Internet
Author: Plant City, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Urban tee Internet

19, Report #1342002

Dec 07 2016
Lead Pages Lead Pages Deleted a website because of the companies liberal views Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Boston, New York Web Hosting: Lead Pages Minneapolis, Minnesota

20, Report #1341998

Dec 07 2016
Larry Hourd AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION I received one of his YOU HAVE WONletters but instead of sending money right away I chose to Google his name 1st because these scam things have really been stepping it up for me lately, and it always seems to happen the most when I'm having major financial struggles KANSAS CITY, Kansas Author: TUCSON, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Nancy Weary KANSAS CITY, , Kansas

21, Report #1341995

Dec 07 2016
Pay Pal My Cash Card ITC Financial Licenses Inc, Pay Pal Problem loading $500 to pay pal account. Will not apply funds to pay pal account and refuse to refund even after providing my bank statement debit card used for putrchase and my identification nationwide Internet Author: California Cash Services: Pay Pal My Cash Card Internet

22, Report #1341994

Dec 07 2016
topaeo technology/ lina@topaeo.com clair@topaeo.com i sent lina 320,00 dollars for 2 scooters.after i paid she stopped answering my emails shenzhen guangdong Author: elgin, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: topaeo technology/ lina@topaeo.com Nationwide

23, Report #1341985

Dec 07 2016
Loan Depot James Toth / Jerry Oneill Misleading about how great your credit score and report.is to get the $400 to proceed. Foothill Ranch, California  Internet Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Financial Services: Loan Depot Internet

24, Report #1341988

Dec 07 2016
Jason Nolet Claims to be Human Resources Manager of IDT Corporation Fake Job Offer City not listed Internet
Author: Millersville, Maryland Work at Home Business: Jason Nolet Internet

25, Report #1341986

Dec 07 2016
England Carrier Services ECS, England Logistics, England Carrier Services, Utah, Missouri ECS, England Carrier Services- Stealing carrier's money! Don't use them! Ready my story! Salt Lake City Utah Author: Branson, Missouri Financial Services: England Carrier Services Salt Lake City, Utah