Your Search | clear debt results, or cdr

Jan 15 2017
Web IQ or WebIquity - both the same crooks They change their names - DO NOT GIVE THEM A DEPOSIT - THEY ARE A FRAUD COMPANY. They were supposed to charge my card one hundred dollars, they charged almost seven hundred - I'm filing fraud charges against them at present - Hiring an atty as well. Utah Nationwide Author: Home, Florida Small Business Services: Web IQ or WebIquity Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL RIPPOFF HIDDEN FEES 40% FOR CANCELLATION OR CHANGE ORDER SOMEWHERE CALIFORNIA Internet Author: covington, Georgia Consumer Services: HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL Internet

Jan 15 2017
Satin Youth or Sansanovich LLC SCAM Fraudulent withdrawals from my bank account via debit card St George Utah Author: garner, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Satin Youth Internet

Jan 15 2017
Leff Merly Leff Mery LCSW Leff Meryl social worker not trained or certified in pediatric or adolescent Psychiatric disorders Baylon New York Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mental Health: Leff Mery Baylon, New York

Jan 15 2017
North Shore Agency billed me $26.95 for American History magazine that I never ordered or received Melville New York Author: Avon, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Jan 14 2017
Alexander's Lodge The new owner of the Alexander's Lodge is either a scam artist, or just blatantly unethical in her business dealings. Ashford Washington Author: Ashford, Washington Hotel: Alexander's Lodge Ashford, Washington

Jan 14 2017
MiraVie RegeneLift SkinNoir Ordered MiraVie less than two years ago. Didn't work. Ordered RegeneLift last year. Click started once shipped for trial period but don't tell you that. I tried to return and get money back but told trial ended and they had taken full price of product from my account. Long story. Was angry, looked up reviews, found complaints that MiraVie and RegeneLift are same. Called RegeneLift back, wanted supervisor or owner of company, was denied and employee rude. As soon as I said this is a SCAM she hung up on me. I never pursued again because I knew I would get no where. Now, I saw as for Sandra Bullock's SkinNoir but decided to look up reviews. Guess what? Same company as MiraVie & Regenerist. SCAM! Deceptive, change business names but same crappy over priced product Henderson Henderson Nevada Author: elk grove, California Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie & RegeneLift Internet

Jan 14 2017
Access Mobility LLC Jim Clore I purchased a stair climber and gave hime a check for $3200.00. He scheduled 5 or 6 install dates and he cancelled everyone of them. I then asked for my $3200.00 and he agreed to the refund after cancelling install on Nov. 21, 2016. I have yet to receive the refund. Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Medical Supplies: Access Mobility LLC Fredericksburg, Virginia

Jan 14 2017
contact@southernsistersdesigns.com I order rings an I didn't receive them yet I'm not happy the I pay for them SN I Ben trying to get hold off them no one got back hold off me I like have my money back or the rings that I odder or I don't receive them or I not see my rings I will get a lawyer an take this to courts an plz help me out Internet
Author: Honey grove , Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: contact@southernsistersdesigns.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
rollupdoordepot.com ORDERED DOOR COMPANY WILL NOT ISSUE REFUND FOR CANCELLATION OR SHIP FORT MEYERS Florida
Author: Portland , Oregon Building Products: rollupdoordepot.com FORT MEYERS, Florida

Jan 12 2017
American Pit bull registry APBR I own a pit bull dam and sire registered with APBR. We had a liter born Oct. 3rd and tried to register the pups and never received any papers for the pups or a response  Internet Author: Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin Animal Services: American Pit bull registry Internet

Jan 12 2017
Empowr or Fanbox Brian Woosleyempowr President They Steal Sellers money San Diego Internet-California Author: Sacramento, California Auctions: Empowr or Fanbox Internet

Jan 12 2017
Alpha Fuel refused to refund charges to my account for their product even though I cancelled my membership within the prescribed amount of time. Furthermore, the 'customer service representatives refuse to let me speak with a supervisor or transfer my call to anyone that has decision making power. Savannah Georgia
Author: Clinton, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Alpha Fuel Internet

Jan 12 2017
Hoverkicks SHOES DON'T WORK!! After contacting the company without results since October they won't send a product that works. New York Internet
Author: Spokane, Washington Sales People: Hoverkicks Internet

Jan 12 2017
Dale Earnhart, Phoenix AZ They check my wife's credit without our knowledge or consent. She does not drive or knows how to drive. They lied to me. They said that they would refinance my loan after 14 months, but they did not. I will not buy a car from them again. Very dishonest like the media. Phoenix Arizona Author: Douglas, Arizona Auto Dealers: Dale Earnhart, Phoenix AZ arizona

Jan 12 2017
Debt Mediation Service Premier Processing Service Took money fof out for a loan I did not have!!! Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Debt Mediation Service Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Serenity Point Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Serenity Rehab wants every client to feel safe and secure during the recovery process. Serenity Rehab is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Serenity Point Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Complaints filed with state agency Author: Lachine, Alabama Mental Health: Serenity Point Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Serenity Rehab is an inpatient, residential, drug and alcohol addiction, dependence treatment center, detoxification facility, rehabilitation program, and recovery organization. Serenity Rehab offers private, confidential addiction treatment to individuals who suffer with substance abuse with different drugs or alcohol. GRAND RAPIDS , Michigan

Jan 12 2017
American Automotive Equipment REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: American Automotive Equipment offer a lifetime telephone technical support warranty and warranty lasts for the entire LIFE OF YOUR MACHINE. American Automotive Equipment recognizes that complaints posted on Rip-off Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. Port Chester New York*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a Verified Safe business Service Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with American Automotive Equipment. Automotive Scam Author: Alma, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: American Automotive Equipment Port Chester, New York

Jan 12 2017
NAPPS - napps.org NAPPS is a Sham - Does not honor its own policies or Return Monies Owed Potland Nationwide
Author: Miami, Florida Legal Process Services: NAPPS Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
BuyProxies.org Buy Proxies or BuyProxies Poor quality proxies. Unauthorized closing of proxies. Rude Customer Service. Internet
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising Agencies: BuyProxies.org Internet

Jan 11 2017
Brian French Estate Settlement.com, Brian French, Attorney Web Marketing .net, FloridaWebsiteMarketing.com Brian French is not to be trusted. Bought a mailing list from him and it is disgraceful. 50% were wrong and it caused us a lot of money to remove after loading them in our database. He refused to answer our emails or phone calls. He is a horrible business man and we are legal corporation and find his business practices to be very unethical. Tampa Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Legal Services: Brian French Internet

Jan 11 2017
PENDRICK CP II PHOENIX FINANCIAL SERVICES Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Sold incorrect information on a debt, my name, credit card number and social security number to a debt collection agency INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Author: jeannette, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: PENDRICK CP II INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

Jan 11 2017
Eye Rewind No results and there was no permission to keep sending more products San Diego, California Author: Madison, Wisconsin Eye Care: Eye Rewind San Diego , California

Jan 11 2017
Johnson's TeaCup Yorkies James Randall. Female would not provide her name. I contacted Johnson's Teacup Yorkies in hopes of adoping Mimi. I was told she was available however in order to process a application I had to answer some questions. I answered the questions and apparently to their satification I was told Mimi was as good as mine. Now I had to provide them with my full name, full address, closest airport, and phone number. After doing so, I had realized I did not have her name or phone number. Houston Texas
Author: Weed, California Internet Fraud: Johnson's TeaCup Yorkies Houston, Texas

Jan 11 2017
Serenity Point Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Serenity Rehab is dedicated to helping our clients recover from addiction. Serenity Rehab takes an unique approach to the problem as not every person is the same and use an individual methodology for handling substance abuse.*UPDATE: Serenity Point Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Serenity Point Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Chesterfield, Virginia Mental Health: Serenity Point Recovery Verified RECOMMENDED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Serenity Rehab is an inpatient, residential, drug and alcohol addiction, dependence treatment center, detoxification facility, rehabilitation program, and recovery organization. Serenity Rehab offers private, confidential addiction treatment to individuals who suffer with substance abuse with different drugs or alcohol. Marne, Michigan