Your Search | clearing & forwarding center

Sep 24 2016
Wasseem El Wardany of Pandora Contact Center Stopped Paying and Started Ignoring Other
Now you want to respond?? Author: California Customer: Wasseem El Wardany of Pandora Contact Center Other

Sep 23 2016
Ross Medical Education Center Completely lied to me about having a great career in Medical Assisting Flint Michigan Author: Flint, Michigan Education & Learning Centers: Ross Medical Education Center Flint, Michigan

Sep 23 2016
Parkway RV Center Does not stick to their word about 90 day warranty and lie about warranty given to customers! Ringgold Georgia Update to my report Author: Fort Campbell, Kentucky RV Dealers: Parkway RV Center Ringgold , Georgia

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
PCH Publishers Clearing House They emailed me told me I won 10,000.00 one day. The next they emailed me said it was a mistake I didnt win. Internet
He is telling truth Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: PCH Internet

Sep 20 2016
Travel Center, JP Travel, Fun Time Reservations Took $706.00 from me and a friend for various travel arrangments and are asking for more money, changing plans. Clarksburg Maryland Author: Fort Myers, Florida Travel Services: Travel Center Clarksburg, Maryland

Sep 20 2016
publishers clearing house 10000 sweepstakes take back port washington New York Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: publishers clearing house port washington, New York

Sep 19 2016
Publishers Clearinghouse Todd Sloan, John Sebastian/US Post Office Trying to ripoff hopeful Publisher Clearing House winners Author: Quartz Hill, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Publishers Clearinghouse

Sep 19 2016
Publishers Clearing House Internet Author: lincoln, California Attorneys General: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Sep 19 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Mistakenly included in a winner announcement for $10,000 sweepstakes prize New York Florida Author: LAKELAND, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Publishers Clearing House Lakeland, Florida

Sep 18 2016
Publishers Clearing House A $10,000 Mistake New York Author: Nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House New York

Sep 18 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH My VIP Grand Prize of 10K was a MISTAKE on PCH's Part! Port Washington New York
PCH Customer Service Blog Author: Montgomery, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Sep 17 2016
Pasadena Art Center College of Design Pasadena Arts Centerartcenter.edu Harbors/Trains students to rip off actors and models Pasadena California Author: Los Angeles, California Con Artists: Pasadena Art Center College of Design Pasadena, California

Sep 16 2016
Rent a Center Harassment, threats' damage, rude Rio rancho New Mexico Customer Service Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Rental Stores: Rent a Center Rio rancho , New Mexico

Sep 16 2016
V L Health Fulfilliment Center an Fulfilliment Center I order the two FREE bottles off the internet. total $10 shipping. Got billed over $240.00, which caused a $35. charge at my bank for overdrawing. Scottsdale Internet an Arizona Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Alternative Health: V L Health Internet

Sep 15 2016
Student Financial Help Center THIS IS A SCAM! Tustin California Author: Houston, Texas Education & Learning Centers: Student Financial Help Center Tustin, California

Sep 15 2016
Realization Center MarilynKatie Walsh Emotional Abuse, Neglect, Violation of Rights New York New York
Author: Bronx, New York Mental Health: Realization Center New York, New York

Sep 15 2016
pnc arts center We purchased tickets to Heart show last week at pnc arts center, and come to find out PNC over sold tickets, and there was not any room to even stand on or NEAR lawn, this is against the law, but because of who owns them, i guess its, ok, no parking, no bathrooms you couldent even get in, we purchased tickets went back to box office and told them no room at all whats soever and asked for a refund, they said no refunds, so we left, was a dangerous place to be, and if you lok on there web site, so many complaints about the same thing, and not one response from PNC, im going to report this to the paper also, this was a bad suition homedale new jersey homedale new jersey Author: bordentown, New Jersey Customer: pnc arts center parkway new jersey,

Sep 13 2016
All State Recycling Center Ridgewood Queens New York 11385 All Stete Recycling Center Do Not Bother Trying To Obtain Employment Here ridgewood queens New York
Author: brooklyn, New York Questionable Activities: All State Recycling Center Ridgewood Queens NY 11385 Ridgewood, NY,

Sep 13 2016
Angel Longevity Medical Center Do Not Go here Studio City California Author: Porter Ranch, California Miscellaneous Companies: Angel Longevity Medical Center Studio City, California

Sep 11 2016
Meineke Care Care Center Oil Change Rebate Peabody Massachusetts Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: Meineke Care Care Center Peabody, Massachusetts

Sep 10 2016
Success Center For Entrepreneurs Scam,Crook,Con,Game Atlanta Georgia Author: Georgia Seminar Programs: Success Center For Entrepreneurs Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 10 2016
White Center Glass & Upholstery I spent time on the phone with Tami them asking many questions in order to asses if i even need to spend my time for the in home appointment, then waited 2 weeks for them to come to my home .Over the phone a preliminary quote was around$350 including ins PRICE QUOTED X2 OVER THE PHONE AND IN PERSON CHANGED IN 2 H AS MUCH AS X3 MORE Seattle Washington Author: seattle, Washington Glass Companies: White Center Glass & Upholstery Seattle, Washington

Sep 10 2016
seniors center dan perrin seniors center p.o. box 97221 washington dc 20090 fraud mailing washington dc California Author: SAN MATEO, California Financial Services: seniors center dan perrin washington dc , California

Sep 10 2016
SafeCart DriverAgentSupport Michael Edwards and Bob Kelly BEWARE you pay for a High Pressure Sales Pitch from India call center and not what you think you paid for. India Internet Please contact us directly Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Communications & Networking: Internet Fraud: SafeCart Internet