CLEMENTSVILLE OIL & GAS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Clementsville Oil & Gas
There may be more specific results for "Clementsville Oil & Gas"
For more specific results for "Clementsville Oil & Gas"
Showing 1-25 of 13,237 Found Reports For more specific results for "Clementsville Oil & Gas"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Bipedd LLC ordered endo oil on 9/27/17 credit card charged twice 79.99 still don't have any product called the number no answer Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Alternative Health: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Lemon Squad Auto Inspections Failed to report many vehicle imperfections and business won't take responsibility Woodbury Minnesota
Lemon squad says they do inspections on RVs. This Ohta be good Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Inspection: Lemon Squad Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
David Stanley Chevrolet Tires, Oil Changes, and Engines for Life is a Misrepresentation Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: David Stanley Chevrolet Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

NTB National Tire & Battery Ran my engine out of oil Kansas city Missouri
Author: phx, Arizona Auto Repair Service: NTB Kansas city, Missouri

Oct 20 2017
Paraco Gas Ripoff Salt Point New York Author: Susquehanna, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Paraco Gas Salt Point, New York

Oct 20 2017
United Oil #164 I bought a Coca Cola. It tasted terrible. I had a receipt, they wouldn't refund my money!!! Van Nuy CA - California Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: United Oil #164 Van Nud , CA

Oct 20 2017
acmrmar Ordered a free sample of CBD oil for shipping cost. 30 days later a charge of $79.95 was taken from my MC Las vegas Nevada Author: Crestwood, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: acmrmar Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 19 2017
omplete AQP/RT Fullment PO Box228870. Doral, Fl. Offered a product, cbd oil, as a trial offer for paying the shipping. Now they are trying to take $79.00 for a subscription paid monthly. I have canceled my credit card. doral Florida Author: Warsaw, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: omplete AQP/RT Fullment PO Box228870. Doral, Fl. doral, Florida

Oct 18 2017
advanceable technology llc I ordered e-oil and agreed to pay $4.97 for postage .. the co. automatically added Ezzy Balm to my order for $5.97 postage Author: SIMPSONVILLE, South Carolina Drugstores: advanceable technology llc Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Advance Technology I did order cbd oil at no charge except 5.97 postage. I did not order any cbd balm ,but was charged for postage on it. I have no idea what it even was ,I also did not enroll in any auto order . Scottsdale Arizona Author: Pasadena, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Advance Technology Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 17 2017
American mint sold me coins for one price then billed for an outragis sum Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Author: Oil City, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: american mint Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
Complete AQP/RT Fulfillment Complete CBD oil Complete CBD Oil Rip Off.... Doral Florida Author: Huntsville, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Complete AQP/RT Fulfillment Doral, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Advanceabletechnology.com CBD Oil and Joint & Muscle Balm Scottsdale Arizona Author: Malone, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Advanceabletechnology.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
diet supplements i ordered a free sample od CBD gel capsules and CBD oil. I was charged 69.99 for the gel and 79.99 for the oil. When I called to complain they claimed i had not cancelled the order in 14 days and they could not refund my money. After i became irate and insistent I was offered a 30% discount. I did not accept that and they offered a 50% discount saying thats the best they could do. They would not let me speak with a supervisor or anyone else in the company, repeating I would get a totla refund if I returned the unused product (which was 30 gel capsules and 1 ounce of oil which had no affect at all). $150 for nothing!!! These guys are crooks! las vegas Nevada Author: babylon, New York Alternative Health: diet supplements las vegas, Nevada

Oct 14 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC Was supposed to receive trial of cdb oil for 5.98 well 14 days after I made the order they charged me 79.99 Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Alternative Health: Advanceable Technology LLC Internet

Oct 14 2017
Bill Thomas RV I got my new 2017 camper from bt about 2 weeks ago and then i found damage on the roof.Tthey told me they would take care of me and make it right but all they did was lie starting with bob freeman in service to bradley eubank and brent o hara. wentzville mo. I am a RV expert witness Author: columbia, Illinois RV Dealers: bill thomas rv wentzville , MO

Oct 14 2017
Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers Unnecessary repairs. suggested unneeded repairs. Allowed unresolved car problems to leave shop Allen Texas Author: Allen, Texas Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers Allen, Texas

Oct 13 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC Serenity Oil Fraud Scottsdale Arizona Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Adult Care Facilities: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale , Arizona