Your Search | clementsville oil & gas

Sep 04 2015
Cashier #16 Fast Stop Gas Station off New Hope & Ozark Very Rude, s****. Author: Mount Holly, North Carolina Convenience Stores: Cashier #16 Fast Stop Gas Station off New Hope & Ozark Gastonia, North Carolina

Sep 02 2015
Reliance Auto Transport National Transport Hanna Manager Hydraulic hose ruptured on transport trailer satuated Mini Cooper on trailer causing discoloration to paint, molding, wheels, oil ruined bushing on outside window seals Pembroke Pines Florida
Author: lincoln, Nebraska Auto Transporters: Reliance Auto Transport Pembroke Pines, Florida

3, Report #1252038

Aug 31 2015
TULALIP MOTORSPORT PAID CASH FOR THE VEHICLE LAST YEAR. 2003 CHEV.TAHOE, IT KEEPS SAYING SOMETHING LIKE ENGINE POWER LOW. I HAD AN OIL CHANGE ON IT LAST WEEK, AND IT WAS DOING FINE, BUT LAST NIGHT I DROVE IT ABOUT A MILE AND IT STARTED DOING IT AGAIN, ALMOST DIED ON ME.. MY SON TRIED TO GET IT REPAIRED A MONTH AGO, AND IT COST $1600.00 TO REPAIR... WHAT THE HECK IS IT WORTH NOW... I NEED A VEHICLE, I AM DIABETIC AND NEED TO MAKE IT TO THE DR OFTEN. JUST FEEL LIKE JUNKING IT.. MARYSVILLE Washington Author: TULALIP, Washington Auto Dealer Repairs: TULALIP MOTORSPORT MARYSVILLE, Washington

4, Report #1251964

Aug 31 2015
Meineke Car Care Center Forgot to replace oil cap and tried to rip off my daughter Summerville South Carolina
Author: Summerville, South Carolina Mechanics: Meineke Car Care Center Summerville, South Carolina

Aug 28 2015
CASEY GENERAL STORE bad gas Cokato Minnesota Author: litchfield , Minnesota Convenience Stores: CASEY GENERAL STORE Cokato , Minnesota

Aug 28 2015
Electricity Freedom software Projects Inc; Rich Lubbok's Electricity Freedom System Bio Gas Electricity Generation System Beaverton Oregon Author: Berthoud, Colorado Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Electricity Freedom software Projects Inc Beaverton, Oregon

Aug 28 2015
Contractor Roy Friedman Standard Oil of Connecticut, Inc. Another Shell Game: The Contractor Shuffle Bridgeport Connecticut Author: Westport, Connecticut Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Contractor Roy Friedman Bridgeport, Connecticut

Aug 27 2015
MMJ Online Collective Inc, David Jacob Ford I ordered some CBD oil. Paid $250. didn't get my order. Now they won't respond to my calls Sherman Oaks California
Just retained the best Legal Counsel in Downtown Los Angeles. Author: Melbourne, Florida Smoke Shops: MMJ Online Collective Inc Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 26 2015
Instinct (Caleb Simms) I was promised I would make what I sell or $500 a week, whatever is more. I have the paper in writing. this was about a year ago, I believe in August. I kept asking for him to do my tax forms and after the third time and a week of work he admitted I was running my own business and wasn't employed by instinct. I made $42 for the week. I was asked to walk into businesses, where it's I legal to do and didn't even make up half a week's gas money. It's a complete scam and I hope they all get jailed for what they are doing. centennial Colorado Author: Cedar falls, Iowa Employers: Instinct (Caleb Simms) centennial , Colorado

Aug 26 2015
columbia gas-columbia gas- winterization program my brother live at (((REDACTED))) columbus ohio 43205 my brother ask columbia gas for there winterization program some went wrong now the house has no heat or can't cook my brother ask the gas to fix- they said no they didn't break it before they came there were gas, could cook alsomost was warm now no gas can you help... the columbia gas did this in 2014 from there winterization program... columbus Nationwide ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: columbia gas Nationwide

Aug 25 2015
American Power & Gas LLC Fraud, Deceit & Gross Consumer Gauging By American Power & Gas - STAY AWAY Seminole, Florida Nationwide Author: Wyomissing, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: American Power & Gas LLC Nationwide

Aug 25 2015
Ted's Tire Filterless Oil Change Oceanside California Author: Oceanside, California Auto Repair Service: Ted's Tire

Aug 24 2015
Bob McKinneys towing and garage McKinneys FRAUD/By installing a used part(charged for new) that in turn caused electrical damage,then engine lock up cause oil full of gas. Martinsville Indiana Author: Martinsville, Indiana Auto Warranty: Bob McKinneys towing and garage Martinsville, Indiana

Aug 24 2015
NEW JAMP, LDA. (PAULO FAUSTINO) modulus web design paulo faustino modulus web design, RUA DUARTE PACHECO PEREIRA N5A LINDA-A-VELHA LISBOA 2795 PT FRAUDSTER, TOTAL RIPOFF LINDA-A-VELHA LISBOA Lisbon Portugal Stay Clear of this Snake oil Dealer Author: Alberta Websites: NEW JAMP, LDA. (PAULO FAUSTINO) paulo faustino modulus web design LINDA-A-VELHA LISBOA, Other

Aug 22 2015
commonscents purebodyoil.com oil sold to me smelled horrible- refused any refund spanish forks Utah Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Bed & Bath: commonscents spanish forks, Utah

Aug 21 2015
Express Oil Change Bad Battery Still Under Warranty But They Won't Replace/Refund Tuscaloosa Alabama Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Car Parts & Accessories: Express Oil Change Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Aug 18 2015
Cortese Dodge and Chrysler Corporation Scam with defective automoble Rochester New York Hey, it's only a warning light Author: Rochester, New York Auto Dealers: Cortese Dodge Rochester, New York

Aug 16 2015
Shell Station Price Gouging Austin Texas Never assume Author: Austin, Texas Gas Stations: Shell Station Austin, Texas

Aug 11 2015
AutoNation Former B&B I paid for oil change and they drained the engine without replacing the old oil. Mesa, Now Gilbert Arizona Autonation, they damage the cars you bring to them for repair. Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: AutoNation Mesa,

Aug 09 2015
Auto Xpress High cost of oil change Allen Texas Author: Allen, Texas Auto Repair Service: Auto Xpress Allen, Texas

Aug 07 2015
Teresa Jackson LV OIL & GAS Marta Oil Defrauded me out of $80,000 by investing in Oil and Gas and refusing to sell and return investment. Oil field is not in production or does not exist. San Carlos California Author: Bakersfield, California Investment Brokers: Teresa Jackson San Carlos, California

Aug 07 2015
SalisImmunity Essential Oils In June 0f 2015 I used my credit card to pay for shipping in the amount of $4.95 for a FREE SAMPLE of SalisImmunity Essential Oil Blend. I authorized no further purchases or charges to my account. In July on the ist ans 31 st, my charge account was twice charged. UTAH Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Alternative Health: Salisimmunity Internet

Aug 04 2015
GRACE RESOURCES INC. GRACE RESOURCES LLC., JAMES NORVELL, BRUCE TURNER ,BILLY MARCUM GRACE RESOURCES DEFRAUDS OIL AND GAS INVESTORS Richardson Texas Author: Alabama Investment Brokers: GRACE RESOURCES INC. Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
Shell Station Advertised price at street is FALSE! Roanoke Virginia Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Gas Stations: Shell Station Roanoke, Virginia

Aug 03 2015
Kroger King SoopersCity Marketothers Fuel Points Ripoff Castle Rock Colorado Author: Box Elder, South Dakota Gas Stations: Kroger Castle Rock, Colorado