Your Search | code red 7

May 05 2016
Upscale Fashions I ordered a jogging suit for $58 on March 7 which the company took money out my account. Internet Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Upscale Fashions Internet

May 04 2016
Viasat Exede, WildBlue Sales misrepresentation Nationwide Author: Red Bluff, California Internet: Viasat Nationwide

May 04 2016
Hoverkicks SCAM!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!! 463 7 Ave Suite 810 New York , New York Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Hoverkicks Internet

May 03 2016
Boomstreet paid for/never received items totalling over $100 7 weeks ago The contact numbers were useless Nashville, AR Internet Author: Parma, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Boomstreet Internet

May 01 2016
Dun & Bradstreet Incorrect information about my company published to the web without permission by D&B Internet Author: Red Bluff, California Internet Fraud: Dun & Bradstreet Internet

Apr 30 2016
Red Bull redbull.com Made contact my texting my Iphone not appear Internet Author: Cassville, Missouri Advertising / Deceptive: Red Bull Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Drexel Code Corey Drexel trading non losing trades, never a lost trade, code, top money winners, cant lose trades, 100% winning trades, Dublin dublin Author: Orland Park, Illinois Financial Services: Drexel Code Internet

Apr 29 2016
Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Jason Samuel, Tyler Samuel, Tyler Halperin THIS GUY HAS RIPPED OFF AT LEAST 7 ARTISTS I KNOW- HE DOES NOT PAY THEM, OR RETURN THEIR WORKS. I AM OUT 3 SCULPTURES TO DATE. Pittsford New York
Author: Cumming, Georgia Small Business Services: Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Pittsford, New York

Apr 29 2016
Step Up On Second No Physical Theraphy? No authorization of needed Treatment for the past 9 years? no co-operation getting answer to Questions, i.e. milage cost for the past 7 years? doctor Bills not being paid? etc.etc. burbank California Author: Burbank, California Physical Therapists: Step Up On Second burbank, California

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

Apr 28 2016
GWE, LLC Sales Lady last name Huff nickname KoolAid Sold a 2 yr magazine subscription for $46 in Oct 2015 & 7 months later & never received 1 magazine Frisco Texas
Author: Dublin, Ohio Mail Order Services: GWE, LLC Frisco, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Value city Furniture sold me the 7 year insurance in 2013 and did not honor it in 2014. said that the handles for my sectional were not covered. my chaise is in a reclined position and will not go back up.  Fairview Hieghts Illinois Illinois Author: Granite city , Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: EPS Empire Parking Fairview Hieghts Illinois, Illinois

Apr 27 2016
endclothing.com Do not use these fools. I ordered a couple of items with my credit card expecting my items to come this week. Then, I get a message to send them an authorization code, etc. Or send them my Id card with a picture of my credit card. What that sounds like? S endclothing.com are Scammers & A waste of time to use 137 Grainger St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5AE Internet Author: New York Clothing Stores: endclothing.com Internet

14, Report #1302091

Apr 27 2016
luxuryhandbagsonlines.co.uk I ordered a replica ,pink,lamb skin Chanel handbag which I paid 114 29 GBP. I received a cheap looking, plastic, RED bag that I could buy in a London street market for 10 GBP. China China
Author: London, Alabama Luggage & Leather Goods: luxuryhandbagsonlines.co.uk Nationwide

15, Report #1302026

Apr 26 2016
SugarSync I was billed even though they were notified 7 days in advance! San Mateo Nationwide
Author: North Miami Beach, Florida Computer Software: SugarSync Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
Elite custom 4x4 Evvo I bought a Jeep 7 months ago and they won't send a title. I searched the vin and it looks like there is a lean on MY brand new jeeps title. So I have a 50,000.00 Jeep that I can't tag to drive Houston i bought one in feb 2 2016 no title yet Author: Cherryvale, Kansas Auto Dealers: Elite custom 4x4

Apr 25 2016
Sandy Usselman Randy Usselman took my school tuition for courses I didn't take!! Red deer Alaska Author: Olds, Alaska Education & Learning Centers: Sandy Usselman Red deer, Alaska

Apr 23 2016
Value Place WoodSpring Suites ValuePlace Wood Spring Suites Banging,Slamming and Fire Alarms going off Daily! Kids running around all night no supervision Police and Fire Dept daily with people burning crap in their rooms....drunks,yelling,Noise,Screaming 24/7 6295 gateway blvd. Plainfield,Indiana 46168 Nationwide
Author: New York Hotel: Value Place WoodSpring Suites Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Revive Derma Light Derma EyeThe billing came from different names. Artesac*Nittorch, Today Goal and Health Supplements On February 22, 2016 I saw an ad for free face and eye cream. All I had to do was pay the postage. I gave them my credit card number and in a few days I received my order. I never responded to it, I had not seen anything saying I needed to send it back to company within 10 days. On March 7, I received an email late at night saying my shipment was on the way. I had no phone number, but I emailed them back saying I did not want the order and to cancel it. They responded by saying they received my cancelation order and it had to ve revied by their staff. I never received the order, but they billed my credit card for $92.93 and $89.95. They refuse to refund my money. New York New York Author: San Diego, California Supplemental Health Programs: Revive Derma New York, New York

Apr 23 2016
Red Cross Hattiesburg MS grave misinformation miscommunication denial of assistance hattiesburg Mississippi If you had actually read my report... Author: Mississippi Clubs & Organizations: Red Cross Hattiesburg MS hattiesburg, Mississippi

Apr 22 2016
Torin Big Red Jacks Tongrun Jacks Sold me a dangerous jack that failed on me an will not refund me after 2 days of purcahse. Ontario California
Author: Smyrna, Georgia Auto Parts: Torin Big Red Jacks Ontario, California

Apr 22 2016
It eye global / NAME : VISHWANATHAN SINGH PANWARBANK : INDIAN BANK INDORE (M.P)BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER : 6303714486BANK ADDRESS : 262,USHA NAGAR EXTN.PHOOTI KOTHI ROAD OPP. RANJEET HANUMAN MANDIR,CITY: INDOREPIN CODE : 452009STATE : MADHYA PRADESHIFSC CODE : I Software Development, Web Development, Website Design, domain Registration, CRM Indore Internet This Complaint is False ! Author: California Computer Programmers: It eye global Internet

Apr 22 2016
Body Treats Body Treats Medi Spa Alberta's WORST Employer Red Deer Alberta Author: Great Falls, Montana Employers: Body Treats Red Deer, Alberta

Apr 21 2016
Sandy Usselman Worst Employer Ever Red Deer Alberta Author: Great Falls, Montana Personal Services: Sandy Usselman Red Deer, Alberta

Apr 21 2016
IC*freeshipping.com Unauthorized withdraw of $12.97 from my bank account York,PA. internet FreeShipping.com Inquiry Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Florists: IC*freeshipping.com Internet