Your Search | code red 7

Sep 02 2015
Power Places Tours Power Places Tours Ethics Scandal with Gregg Braden / Deposit Payments Scam Boulder Colorado
Power Places Tours v Free Spirit Update Free Spirit prepares to fully defend UK High Court Claim Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Sep 02 2015
Dial 7 Car and Limousine Service Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices Long Island New York Author: Orlando, Florida Limousine Services: Dial 7 Car and Limousine Service Long Island, New York

Sep 02 2015
Red Jacket Solutions Randy White Randy White of Red Jacket Solutions never paid us to any of the leads we provided him. He just suddenly disappeared when we ask for the payment. Internet Author: Uniondale, New York Telemarketing Companies: Red Jacket Solutions Internet

Sep 01 2015
house of beauty world I ordered a product on August 20, 2015 they charged my visa card on August 20, 2015 they told me I would receive it within 5-7 business days. I called customer service they told me they don't know. what happened and it was shipped out on Aug 31st and I would get an e-mail with shipping info. I never received anything or my order. Internet Author: Oak Park, Michigan Beauty Products: house of beauty world Internet

Sep 01 2015
Wealthy Affiliates Took my 47.00 monthly for 7 months and blocked my abilty to make money. Internet Author: Washington, D.C., Dist of Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Wealthy Affiliates Internet

6, Report #1251979

Aug 31 2015
Medical Sleep Solutions LLC Unscrupulous Billing Practices Desoto Texas Author: Red Oak, Texas Healthcare Centers: Medical Sleep Solutions LLC Desoto, Texas

7, Report #1251933

Aug 31 2015
I Rock Bags Recieved defective item, no response from company in 7 days Sunrise Florida Author: Jamaica, New York Clothing Stores: I Rock Bags Sunrise, Florida

Aug 30 2015
Vitier Beauty Recieved the trail cream and eye. It burnt all around my eyes and was red and sore for days. Could not see any improvement with the cream. It also affected my vision for the three days. Santa Ana California Author: Mesa, Arizona TV Advertisements: Vitier Beauty Santa, California

Aug 29 2015
599 FURNITURE SALES 599FURNITURE.COM I ordered furniture on line aug 4th 2015 and ask about a matching recliner and recieved a phone call with a back up link for one then i waited like thier add says about 7 days to recieve a call about delivery and no one ever called me so i started emailing them and calling the number listed, this company is everywhere on line also saying fast delivery and displaying lots and lots of furniture at a rate of 599 a set! I never recieved a call for delivery in fact i called so much one day i recieved a call back from a 1800 number and they said someone would be calling me before the end of the business day but i never recieved the phone call! The money i paid came out of my bank the day i ordered the furniture and today is the 29th and i still havent recieved my furniture. I research this company to make sure thier were no bad reviews and i couldnt find any reviews so i thought i had found a great deal on the set i wanted and it looks like i just was ripped off by this company houston texas Author: SPRING, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: 599 FURNITURE SALES Internet

Aug 28 2015
Red Skelton RedSkelton.com, OFFICIAL Red Skelton Web Site, Art Corporation of America This company completely inflates values for Red Skelton art work just so they can charge a few hundred dollars for a Certificate of Authenticity , Internet Same William Mett Author: San Diego, California Questionable Activities: Red Skelton Internet

Aug 27 2015
MYLIFE.COM PEOPLE SEARCH HOOK AND BAIT SCAM. IF YOU WNAT TO SEE A PERSONS RECORDS, IDENITY, AYTHING ON THAT PERSON THET CHARGE A DOLLAR. THEN AFTER 7 DAYS THEY CHARGE YOU OVER $34.00 J. IF YOU PAY THE DOLLAR AL YOU GET IS A PAGE WITH NO INFO. YOU WANT A BACK GROUND CHECK, THEY WANT AN EXTRA #35.0 TEY DON'T TELL YOU THIS . THE BAIT YOU IN FOR A DOLLAR MAKING YOU BELEIVE YOUR PAYING A DOLLAR FOR COMPLETE INFO. SO I CALLED AND CANCELLED MY SUBSCIPTION . ONLINE Internet Author: REDONDO BEACH, California Security Services: MYLIFE.COM Internet

Aug 27 2015
Red Line Motors Total Rip Off Purcellville Virginia Author: Virginia Auto Repair Service: Red Line Motors Purcellville, Virginia

Aug 26 2015
Charles Allen Charles Allen LLC, Charles Allen Landlord, Charles Allen Slumlord Fraud, Slumlord, Uninhabitability, Health Code Violations, Building Code Violations, Operation witout a Licence, Illegally Renting Property Pompano Beach Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Housing Rentals: Charles Allen Pompano Beach, Florida

Aug 26 2015
Grand canyon university 3300 w camelback red phoenix arizona 85017 They wont release my daughters transcripts the advisor pushed my daughter to start without a grant or loan. They are saying my daughter signed papers witch she never did Phoenix Arizona Author: toledo, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Grand canyon university Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 26 2015
Software Empire Ordered Word 7, downloaded it, product key # didn't work, called weekly, automated phone system non-existent. Email address also not available. Clearwater Internet Author: Carlton, Ohio Computer Software: Software Empire Internet

Aug 25 2015
Zillow zillow, zestimates, estimates, class action, law suit, Internet
This Seems to Be a Valid Case, with a bonus of added recognition for the firm! Author: Verona, New Jersey Real Estate Investing: Zillow Internet

Aug 24 2015
Malik Hamid Zaman Malik Hamid Zaman Sr, American Immigration Dream Realty, American Immigration Through Realty, Great Properties In South Florida Malik Zaman, Con-Artist Realtor of South Florida and Canada West Palm Beach Florida
Malik Zaman has an evil code of ethics Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Realtors: Malik Hamid Zaman Internet

Aug 24 2015
AZ Quality Homecare-Justin Lich Non licensed contractor overcharged, and did the worst tile job I have ever seen, it did not meet code and everything had to be redone Surprise,AZ
Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Builders & Contractors: AZ Quality Homecare-Justin Lich

Aug 23 2015
cardcash.com I bought 4 AMC gift eCard of $50 from cardcash.com on 7/3/2015.cardcash.com only send me 1 gift card of $25 and other 3 gift card of $10 is missing. Author: San Gabriel, California On-Line Stores: cardcash.com Internet

Aug 23 2015
Josh Belcastro Red Lion Network LLC Game Programmer Bradenton Florida Author: Campo, California Computer Programmers: Josh Belcastro Bradenton, Florida

Aug 22 2015
Big Red Kia Rip Off Norman, OK Internet Author: Harrah, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Big Red Kia Internet

Aug 21 2015
Verizon Wireless Michelle Berges opened an unauthorized account in my name, switching me from a $35/month auto pay to another plan at $48/month. Mind you, I had a flip phone! No one at the Lakewood store was capable of assisting the removal of this new account and flat out told me if I didn't pay the bill they will simply turn it over to collections - which they would. Run and run fast away from any Verizon store. Take a look at the employees and listen to them, they are a cult, they are all about the same age, talk the same language, dress alike (red sneakers). They lie and their managers will back them up all the way. Verizon is good to their employees but not their customers. Lakewood Colorado Author: Lakewood, Colorado Employers: Verizon Wireless Lakewood, Colorado

Aug 21 2015
South Jersey Energy Service Plus partnered with Home Serv Uunable to repair A.C. UNIT AFTER 7 MONTHS and many tries including faulty wiring ,Thermostat lost. Hammonton N.J. New Jersey Author: Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: South Jersey Energy Service Plus Hammonton, New Jersey

Aug 20 2015
Stryker T-tops they never shipped my order, and everytime I call they tell me with two weeks it has been 7 weeks since they took the money Laguna Hills California Author: LA Porte, Texas Marine Accessories: Stryker T-tops Laguna Hills, California

Aug 20 2015
techsupplyking Purchased windows 7 professional download. Could not validate, contacted Microsoft to discover that the software has been validated 48 times before me.. Internet Author: Branford, Florida Computer Software: techsupplyking Internet