Your Search | code red 7

Oct 01 2015
7 Artist Management , Bob Dixon , 7AM was told shoots were 'free' to help career and found out after the fact that they were in fact paid for the shoot, withholding money Santa Monica California Author: Valencia, California Photography: 7 Artist Management Santa Monica, California

Oct 01 2015
Maker Shop SCAM ......take your money send fake delivery code refuse to respond to emails and dont answer phone usa Internet Author: Cork, Mail Order Services: Maker Shop Internet

Sep 30 2015
Life Protect 24/7 I feel this company could be scamming me,i need to deactivate my accnt.but i cant get intouch with the company Virginia BEACH Virginia
Author: Weedsport, New York Emergency Services: Life Protect 24/7 Virginia BEACH, Virginia

Sep 29 2015
Revival Beauty Cream Return product because it made me break out & face got red. The last six months been returning the useless product & had cancel order on it but they kept sending me order to me & billing my credit card $89.99 for eye cream & $99.98 for face cream.  Greenville South Carolina
Author: Conroe, Texas Sales People: Revival Beauty Cream Greenville, South Carolina

Sep 29 2015
Red Mountain Holding Company Steve Chappells, Mike O'Hara, Donald Sanders Expert fast talkers Chandler Arizona Author: Massena, New York Computer Fraud: Red Mountain Holding Company Chandler, Arizona

Sep 29 2015
Dallas Pro Web Toby Lee Wilson Complete fraud. Paypal knew it from the get go. They decided to hold payment for 2 days due to all the red flags. Then he called me freaking out and I knew something was up. Then I researched him and found out this is a regular occurence in all transactions with him. Complete b******* artist. Whitesboro Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Computer Programmers: Dallas Pro Web Whitesboro, Texas

Sep 29 2015
Anthony Ferrentino - Scam Artist Scam Artist/Liar/Con Artist/Will Rip You Off If Given The Chance in Both Business and Personal Affairs Belleville New Jersey
Author: Red Bank, New Jersey Religion: Anthony Ferrentino Belleville, New Jersey
8, Report #1204147

Sep 28 2015
West Coast Code Consultants Eagle Eye Consulting Engineers, Kimball Engineering, East Coast Code Consultants back-stabbers, lying liars, Stevie Wonder on a hunting trip, Liberian dictator Charles Taylor disciple Giyan Senaratne San Ramon California West Coast Code Consultants Head Commits Unethical Actions Author: Santa Rosa, California Employers: West Coast Code Consultants San Ramon, California

Sep 28 2015
Wholesale merchant processing smart choice payments Early termination fees of $1500, even a customer of 5 plus years! portland Oregon Author: red bluff, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Wholesale merchant processing portland, Oregon

Sep 28 2015
Jack Morrison, Attorney General Arrest warrant from Attorney General, Jack Morrison internet, but he has a 979 area code Internet Author: Cypress, Texas On-Line Business: Jack Morrison, Attorney General Internet

Sep 27 2015
Turbo PC Service Tech Author: Red Oak, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Turbo PC

Sep 26 2015
Red Gate Home furnishings Maria Osborn Worst decision in life Canton Georgia Author: McDonough, Georgia Home & Garden Stores: Red Gate Home furnishings Canton, Georgia

Sep 25 2015
First Cornerstone Group LLC - Lance Edwards Lance Edwards' Small Apartments School Guaranteed Refund Denied due to their lack of communication to provide proper address to return materials Houston Texas Author: Red Oak, Texas Seminar Programs: First Cornerstone Group LLC - Lance Edwards Houston, Texas

Sep 25 2015
scoresense So, My Grandmother wanted me to check her credit score. I saw and I figured I would give it a try. I paid the $1 and got her score.... As soon as I received the score, I put in for the cancellation so I wouldn't forget... Whelp, 7 days goes by and I forgot all about doing that, until I went to check my account and saw that the $39.95 was deducted.... Dallas TX ScoreSense Author: Baltimore, Maryland Credit Services: scoresense Internet

Sep 25 2015
10:37 AM Promoted 7 FREE Magazines as a Reward. And emailed, the next day a BILL for $ 109.00 Internet Author: Gadsden, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Internet

Sep 23 2015
Pure Vitamins Las Vegas, Nevada Said I was getting a free trail for $4.95, then less 7 days later charged me $79.95, when you try to cancel you can not get through, once you do they will not return money. Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Author: Orange Park, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Pure Vitamins Las Vegas, Nv Internet

Sep 22 2015
Synergy Fitness Synergy Fitness Astoria Never canceled my membership and kept attempting to charge an old card. Then without any attempt to contact me, tried to charge me 7 times 7 months later and sent me to collection. Astoria New York Author: East williston, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Synergy Fitness Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
International Tobaco First Name : Qingping - Last Name : Xue - Address : Jindon distric - Zip Code : 321000 - City : Jinhua - Country : China - Phone : 0579-67856321 Paid to Western Union as advised to First Name : Qingping - Last Name : Xue - Address : Jindon distric - Zip Code : 321000 - City : Jinhua - Country : China - Phone : 0579-67856321 for cheap ciaretts as advertised in the amount of $154.00m to which I never received, and can not contact. After reading up on the company I see that I am not alone. However , I feel very humiliated , and cheated/robbed. Jindon District China China 32f1000 Author: kilauea, Hawaii Smoke Shops: International Tobaco Internet

Sep 21 2015
Aliexpress Top Beauty Wig Co,.Ltd,Sun Jia Village New Vilage Industrial Park, Li Ge Zhuang Town, Jiao Zhou ,QingDaozip code:266316number:86-532-88295903 86-53288295911name:Paris fake products and tricks to coverup bad reviews by Aliexpress china Internet
Author: Texas Beauty Products: Aliexpress Internet

Sep 21 2015
net 10 i bought a 25.00 card to have my cell and 7 days later they shut off my cell saying i never bought one i called them and they wouldnt help me at all florida Author: bethel, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: net 10 Internet

Sep 20 2015
Gary Fitzgerald Highrock Hill Development, LLC Failed to finish our new house and have a signed contract to complete it in 30 days. It is 7 months later and he refuses to do the work. Weare, New Hampshire Rebuttal Author: Weare, New Hampshire Home Improvements: Gary Fitzgerald Weare, New Hampshire

Sep 18 2015
softwaresupplysource softwaresupporthub WINDOWS 7 ACTIVATION KEY PROBLEM Internet Author: RIVERBANK, California Computer Software: softwaresupplysource Internet

Sep 17 2015
Red Mountain Funding Inc Sent a REPO truck to my door on a CURRENT Account Mesa Arizona Author: Maricopa , Arizona Financial Services: Red Mountain Funding Inc Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: AA Auto Protection ;one of nation’s largest providers of vehicle service contracts backed by AM Best “A” rated insurance companies.*UPDATE: AA Auto Protection pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. AA Auto Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Do you have a copy of the warranty? Author: Celina, Tennessee Auto Warranty: aa auto protection West Deptford, New Jersey

Sep 17 2015
Premier Care in Bathing Premier, premier bath, premier bathing, premier care Botched installation, deceptive, leak, leaking, damage, floor damage, water damage, ceiling damage, wall damage, code violation South Daytona Florida
Premier troll Author: Bellevue, Nebraska Bed & Bath: Premier Care in Bathing South Daytona, Florida