Your Search | colen cure md ip nubodi colen cure

Oct 25 2016
Quick Pets Delivery I bought a puppy from breeder in MD for 600. Their flight agency tried to get 970.00 from me for puppy insurance. I saw on internet this is a scam.I didn't pay it.I have no puppy and out of my money.They are in this together.I want to warn others! Oxen Hill Maryland Author: Kittery, Maine Air Travel: Quick Pets Delivery Oxen Hill, Maryland

Oct 18 2016
OCM.COM OCM*OCM.COM 866-847-7365 MD Unbelievable rip-off Internet Author: dallas, Texas Consumer Services: OCM.COM Internet

Oct 14 2016
NeuSoft NeuMD, NeuSoft MD Deceptive Medical Service , No support service Marietta Georgia
Author: Frisco, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: NeuSoft Marietta, Georgia

Oct 12 2016
Dr Jay Calvert, MD Verified REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results.. Beverly Hills, CA, Newport Beach, CA *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified .. as a safe business service. Dr. Jay Calvert, MD pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dr Jay Calvert, MD. Not impressed with how they treat their patients Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Jay Calvert, MD Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results. Beverly Hills, California

Oct 10 2016
Hydramatrix MD I ordered for free trial only having to pay shipping. Days later I get charged $88 from another company, I never agreeed to pay the amount they took from my credit card. It is a scam! Emeryville California
Author: Sudan, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Hydramatrix MD Emeryville , California
6, Report #1331984

Oct 06 2016
Resvibrant- Anti- Aging Serum HydraMAtrix MD Anti- Aging Creme They sent a second set of merchandise without my authority and withdrew $94.61 for 1 and $94.93 for the other. I'm only on disability. Emeryville California I have a suggestion Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Celebrities: Resvibrant- Anti- Aging Serum Emeryville , California
7, Report #1331935

Oct 06 2016
Mico Tech Support Received a phone call from man with Middle Eastern accent stating he is calling on behalf of Microsoft regardng a computer virus that was reported and traced to our IP address. Offered to walk me through removing the virus. I asked for name (Roger) name of company (Micro Tech Support) and call back phone number (800-253-0390 ext 1003). He said his name is Jimmy Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Mico Tech Support Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
TranZpet shipping Karl Peterson owner 1-443-292-2898Damian Brooks Mooris They give you the run around and they don't show up with your dog! Houston Texas Houston Texas or Baltimore MD Author: Green Bay , Wisconsin Liars: TranZpet shipping Wisconsin
9, Report #1119092

Oct 03 2016
John A Macoviak MD Annuary Healthcare RCEFI Richard L Macoviak John Macoviak is misleading San Diego, California Retraction of Earlier Post Author: San Diego, California Home HealthCare: John A. Macoviak, MD and Annuary Healthcare San Diego, California

Sep 28 2016
America Star Books, LLLP AKA Publishing America My Work Is Being Sold All Over The INTERNET HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY ROYALTIES FROM IT FOR IN TEN YEARS Frederick, MD 21701 Maryland Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Book Publishers: America Star Books, LLLP Frederick, MD 21701, Maryland

Sep 21 2016
miravie joven skin care, skinnoir anti aging, eyenoir Free sample pay postage $4.95 then charge you $80 + before chance to cancel Santa Ana CA, Laytonsville, MD Nationwide Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Beauty Salons: miravie Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Healthy Directions Did not refund my money after returning unopened merchandise Bethesda Md Author: Quarryville , Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Internet

Sep 20 2016
Legal Notice Author: commack, New York Doctors: Messina Esthetic Medicine Commack, New York

Sep 20 2016
Sandford Brown College I graduated Sandford Brown in 2013. My last year there they were closing down they told us becasue of lack of participation. Since then I have not be able to obtain employement which is one of the things they promised they would help me find. Also whenever i show someone my diploma they laugh and say didn't you know that was a rip off school No one acknolwge it. Also I wasn't able to pass the state's exam to be certified I want to know how I can sue these people. I owe $30K in student loans. McLean Virginia Author: MD, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Sandford Brown College McLean , Virginia

Sep 18 2016
MD Now Scammers Lake Worth Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Doctors: MD Now Lake Worth, Florida

Sep 17 2016
Verizon wireless Rip off restocking fees Frederick md Nationwide Author: Frederick, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
North Star Nutritionals Soothanol pain relief product Pain reliever works; however, it has pepper base and will burn sensitive skin. MD Internet Author: Hilton, New York Alternative Health: North Star Nutritionals Internet

Sep 17 2016
Sam naficy md Sam Naficy gave me a a wide shapeless block for a nose and empty nose syndrome during rhinoplasty. He has destroyed my life Bellevue Washington Author: Other Plastic Surgeons: Sam naficy md Bellevue, Washington

Sep 12 2016
Garo Kassabian Md Lift Asthetics Do not go to this man for a rhinoplasty! He botched me so horribly! worst mistake of my life. Beverly Hills California It has been 9 months since my rhinoplasty. Author: Los Angeles , California Plastic Surgeons: Garo Kassabian

Sep 12 2016
IP Nation IP Cloud They keep taking 34.95 out of my bank account and i did not and would never give these people authorization to do this. I dont even know who they are. Nationwide Author: Titusville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: IP Nation Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Dermatology Consultants Dermatology ConsultantsAnna Pare, MDCandace Kimbrough-Green, MDRichard Detlefs, MD Awful company all they want is your money Marietta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Doctors: Dermatology Consultants Marietta, Georgia

Sep 08 2016
Jason B. Diamond, M.D. REVIEW: Jason B. Diamond, M.D. has an ongoing commitment to total patient satisfaction. Dr. Diamond’s past and current approach to his practice is focused on providing the highest quality of care to his patients *UPDATE: Dr. Jason B. Diamond – The Diamond Face Institute pledges his commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Jason B. Diamond recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I just wanted to share my dissapointing story Author: New York, New York Plastic Surgeons: Jason B. Diamond, M.D., F.A.C.S. TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ … businesses you can trust. Dr. Diamond, highly skilled surgeon dedicated to total safety, comfort, satisfaction of patients. From first meeting to last post-op check-up, Dr. Diamond continues to exceed expectations due to attention to detail, friendly bedside manner, & excellent work. “Known for high quality” Beverly Hills, New York, Dubai, California

Sep 06 2016
Dr. Anna Rhee MD Dangerous Doctor Needs to stop Delivering Babies New York New York
Author: New York , New York Doctors: Dr. Anna Rhee MD New York , New York

Sep 05 2016
Mattress Warehouse Westminster, MD Mr. Glenn DePalola, Store Mgrn.Ryan, Salesman, Jojn Gibson, Customer Service Mgrn. Frederick, MD Decietful sales tactics,,,not trustworthy on their words, falsified the store policies on sales and return policies....not forthright with pertinent information Westminster Maryland Author: Westminster, Maryland Mattress Stores: Mattress Warehouse Westminster, Maryland

Sep 03 2016
Tinnitus Terminator Cure Tinnitus in thirty days or you full money back no questions asked Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Hearing Aid Centers: Tinnitus Terminator Internet