COLON CURE NUBODI GREEN TEA 500 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Colon Cure NuBodi Green Tea 500
There may be more reports for "Colon Cure NuBodi Green Tea 500"
For more results perform a general search for "Colon Cure NuBodi Green Tea 500"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
NEW ATLAS DEALS and FREEDOMPOP Stole $99.99 from me.I purchased a MiFi 500 internet device and 1-year LTE Internet from FreedomPop. On attempting to redeem the service the site would not activate. After many emails and phone calls to NEW ATLAS DEALS (Support Heros of Stack Commerce) and FreedomPop they just said they could not help and stopped all communacations. The MiFi 500 device has never shipped. Essentially I have been robbed of $99.99. Internet Author: White Rock, New Mexico Internet Services: NEW ATLAS DEALS Internet

Mar 20 2017
Green Ivy Publishing Royalties are not being paid and emails are not answered. Oakbrook Terrace Illinois Author: Waccabuc, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Green Ivy Publishing Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois

Mar 16 2017
CD Diet & Health Rip off Professionals: Max Garcinia, Max Green Coffee trials are grossly misunderstood and way too expensive! San Diego California Author: New Market, Alabama Weightloss Programs: CD Diet & Health San Diego, California

Mar 16 2017
Merrick Products Ordered Donald Coins in January. Received email 2/18/17 coins were sent. Not received 3/16/17 Internet Author: Green Castle, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: Merrick Products Internet

Mar 14 2017
Techncion Said they overpaid me and wanted me to send them $3K so they wouldn't get in trouble. Unknown Author: Green Valley, Arizona Computer Fraud: Technicon Internet

Mar 13 2017
Green Dot Bank With Held Funds runied sons birthday pasadena California Jim Author: Council Bluffs, Iowa Banks: Green Dot Bank pasadena, California

Mar 11 2017
Green Dot Bank Walmart Money Card Green Dot Bank hold my money hostage due to fraudulent reporting on their part Pasedena California, but customer service is overseas Nationwide Author: Manchester, Connecticut Banks: Green Dot Bank Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Jordan Green Productions & Tin Box Weddings Steals customer's money and does not return a phone call / Email for 2 months Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Photography: Jordan Green Productions omaha, Nebraska

Mar 10 2017
H & R Block H & R Block Emerald Card Services The company has yet to refund my money though they know I did not make any of the charges. Also, tbeir so called Green Team is barely understandable. I talked to 3 different Weirton West Virginia Author: WEIRTON, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: H & R Block Weirton, West Virginia

Mar 10 2017
EE Limited, Orange Communications Limted EE destroys credit ratings Nationwide Author: Denham Green, Other Cellular Phone Companies: EE Limited Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Supreme Fit Garcinia/Supreme Health Green Coffee These products are advertised as weight loss supplements. They don't do anything regarding weight loss. All false. These are scams and I suggest that no one else waste their time and money. I certainly don't want any more of the products, but I do want my money returned. Nationwide Author: Daniel Island , South Carolina Drug Manufacturers: Supreme Fit Garcinia/Supreme Health Green Coffee Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Race fab cycle Race fab cycle Brian Estevez Race fab took $4500 from my insurance company to do repairs on my motorcycle. But I only did about a third of the repairs parts and service equaling about $500 was done. Oakland Park Florida Author: 6503 N. Ocean Dr., Florida Motorcycles: Race fab cycle Oakland Park, Florida

Mar 07 2017
Green tea fit charged me the full amount of their shorty product even though I never recieved the package the charge was for almost $80.00. I talked to customer care and the supervisor told them my situation and that the money they took is my sons food and diaper money and they claim I made the choice to pay which is crap. They will not help or return my money! This was supposed to be free no risk trail. Well they lie now I have no money for my son for the rest of the month Internet Author: Eureka, California Alternative Health: Green tea fit Internet

Mar 07 2017
Eddie (ray) Smith Genisis Contraction, Home Solutions Be Warned Moulton Alabama Author: Hazel Green, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Eddie (ray) Smith Moulton, Alabama

Mar 06 2017
Government grants agency AKA Christina Williams I received a phone call,the lady sounds Indian and she talked me about a government grant of $9200 I'm supposed to receive but I needed to register my information so they could direct it to Western Union where I was to withdraw the money but the registration would cost me $250 which would be returned,I sent it to them through gift cards and they directed my call to this other guy they claimed was working with the bank to make the deposits, I talked to him and he asked me to make a payment of $500 and that is when I realized its a scam and they told me to go to hell. District of Columbia Washington DC Author: Mesquite, Texas Financial Services: Government grants agency Internet

Mar 03 2017
Tabac Hook a Lounge Miserable Service San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Tabac San Diego, California

Mar 02 2017
Digital Images Group Scammed me out of 500 for a gig Boca Raton Florida
Author: Woodland Hills, California Festivals & Event Services: Digital Images Group Boca Raton, Florida

Mar 02 2017
CD Diet & Health I ordered 1 bottle each of the diet pills Garcinia & Green coffee I was to pay $5.95 for each bottle. They didn't say anything about another shipment. They have charged me for goth shipments a total of $389.94 I am on a fixed income and cannot pay for this. I called them to try & reason with them They were very rude. San Diego California
Author: Harbor, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: CD Diet & Health San Diego, California

Mar 01 2017
Green Dot Corp Walmart/Green Dot Prepaid CardGreen Dot Bank is not trustworthy PASADENA CA Author: kansas city, Missouri Questionable Activities: Green Dot Corp California

Feb 28 2017
True Results Sewed my stomach to my colon! Houston Texas Author: Galveston, Texas Weightloss Programs: True Results Houston, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Blackmagickandgenies.com DarkWisp, DarkWispyWisp, Dayan Arias Paid over 500 dollars for no results! Jersey Internet Author: Arizona Psychic: Blackmagickandgenies.com Internet

Feb 26 2017
Pure Life Garcinia Pure Life Green Coffee Bean charged 10.94 shipping for one sample each green coffee bean and garcinia, then charged 176.78 2 weeks later. Internet Author: Sun City Center, Florida Infomercials: Pure Life Garcinia Internet

Feb 25 2017
Slim Down Green Coffee Revitalize Age Defying Skin Serum Skin Serum ripoff Santa Ana California Author: Podunk, Arkansas Skin Care: Slim Down Green Coffee Santa Ana, California

Feb 24 2017
Coalglow.com GLL BrillianceyeserumDLL Healthyessence SCAMED - DEFRAUDED - MISLEAD - CHARGED ME $190.86 FOR SAMPLES No City listed AZ and Internet Nationwide Author: Green BAy, Wisconsin Skin Care: Coalglow.com Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Beauty wrinkle reducer Beauty instant wrinkle reducer Scam-ordered 30 day trial of Angelina Jolie's face cream and wrinkle reducer at a low trial cost-was not informed that if you did not call to cancel within 14 days that I would be charged $80. 00 for cream and $90.00 for wrinkle reducer and that in 30 days another shipment would be sent at those same prices. When I called was told that if I sent the product back I would only get 20% back. Edison New Jersey Author: Green Bay , Wisconsin Skin Care: Beauty wrinkle reducer Edison, New Jersey