Your Search | colon cure nubodi green tea 500

1, Report #1319132

Jul 27 2016
Checkmate.com This company has ripped me off for almost $500. They have managed to take out 25 dollars a month for the past two years without even letting me know. I have not allowed them to renew my subscription and they were charging me. I am now unemployed and I charge my back for two years without my authorization las vegas nevada Author: Norfolk, Virginia Internet Services: Checkmate.com Internet

2, Report #1319043

Jul 26 2016
Coyote classics Only wants homeruns Green Iowa Author: omaha, Nebraska Auto Dealers: Coyote classics Green, Iowa

Jul 26 2016
Mark Romine Southern Integrity scammed $500 deposit for floor tile never did work, numerous excuses, wouldn't return calls for refund Texas City Texas Author: Pasadena, Texas Carpet & Tile Installers: Mark Romine Texas City, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Infinity Green Coffeee, Infinity Gracinia & Infinity Mango SCAM! DON'T DO IT! YOU'LL PAY & NOT GET PRODUCT! Internet Trial Offer Internet Author: Traverse City, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: Infinity Green Coffeee Internet

Jul 25 2016
Tall Options Tall Enterprises They are a SCAM, take your money and do not pay withdrawals Green Island, Dunedin New Zealand Tall Options ripoff Author: New York Investment Brokers: Tall Options Green Island Dunedin, New Zealand

Jul 25 2016
Premium Natural Nutra LLC Green Coffee Unauthorized credit card charge $89.95, no product delivered nor email notification. Miami Florida Author: SACRAMENTO, California Alternative Health: Premium Natural Nutra LLC Internet

Jul 24 2016
Hepro TV Re;pair Hud T. Thompson, Donald D. Green Rip Off Older People! TV Repair Phony TV Repair Thief Orlando Florida Author: Florida Television Parts & Services: Hepro TV Re;pair Orlando, Florida

Jul 24 2016
Green Dot Rip off! Pasadena california Author: Lecanto , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Green Dot Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Green Monster solar water heating Sold me a $2000 system for $10000 saying I would get federal and state rebates to cover the cost. Phoenix Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Green Monster solar water heating Phoenix, Arizona

Dunkin Donuts Taking money and my perks! Philadelphia DDPerrks.com
Author: Philadelpha , Pennsylvania Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Dunkin Donuts Internet

Jul 23 2016
Chad and charlene young Bought furniture for over 2000 dollors and only want 2 refund 500 my furniture has been replaced twice in a year and now I just ask for my money back MARION Ohio Author: MARION, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Chad and charlene young MARION, Ohio

Jul 21 2016
Goinstallmentloans Jack Parker Bought I-tunes cards supposedly with their money,mobile banking, sounded and looked so legit, then this morning my account was overdrawn and had to freeze my account, now Jack says if I give him $500, he can fix it, told him Karma is a b***h Internet Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Loans: Goinstallmentloans Internet

Jul 21 2016
Pure Line Garcinia Forskolin Colon Cleanse Total Scam and Rip Off San Ramon California Author: McHenry, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pure Line San Ramon, California

Jul 20 2016
Solymar Green Cofee The company sent me pills right before the 14 day trial was over and then charged my card 90 dollars. Florida Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Adult Care Facilities: Solymar Green Cofee Internet

Jul 20 2016
Diet Client Services DCS Clients Ltd. Green Garcinia Not so free sample just pay S & H, then get a monthly charge $89.99 London
Author: Concord, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Diet Client Services Internet

Jul 19 2016
World Hombu Dojo Association Keeps your money and don't send product you purchase Bowling Green Kentucky Author: San Diego, California Colleges and Universities: World Hombu Dojo Association Bowling Green, Kentucky

Jul 19 2016
Wave Rid Eye Cream Whatever you do, DO NOT take the free sample Internet Author: Green Valley, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Wave Rid Eye Cream Internet

Jul 19 2016
Think Green PC Affordable UpgradesAffordable Asset Management Takes money but doesnt ship product Florence Kentucky Author: clio, Michigan Computer Dealers: Think Green PC Florence, Kentucky

Jul 18 2016
Green trust Got a call saying they were finalizing a loan I had requested. At first I started giving information, then got suspicious. Asked them to cancel my request. Hays Montana Author: Kansas city, Kansas Personal Services: Green trust Montana

Jul 18 2016
AC Repair Sunrise Falsifying job needed to be done, attempted to charge close to $500 for simple cleanup job Sunrise Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: AC Repair Sunrise Sunrise, Florida

Jul 18 2016
Wygant Floral Company Inc. Mary B. Green Be Green Flowers Inc. The MOST Incompetent Florist in the World South Bend Indiana Author: Riverview, Michigan Florists: Wygant Floral Company Inc. South Bend, Indiana

Jul 18 2016
Uvs arbitration E processing Called my 90 year old blind auntie and threatened to sue her and need to serve me and her with a fraudulent suit to gain 3800. Then the amount went to 500 to settle then to 300. And you have to give us your bank account number and we will take the 300 out Uvs arbitration Internet Author: Harriman , Tennessee Cash Services: Uvs arbitration Internet

Jul 18 2016
Med Alliance Waste Management Drew Clark, Denise Frederick I worked for this company and was ripped off my pay Tallahassee Florida Author: Green Cove Springs, Florida Work at Home: Med Alliance Waste Management Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
My Pretty Yorkies I saw another report about a tea cup yorkie named Frank and got the same puppy offered to me. Baltimore Maryland Author: Rockwall, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: My Pretty Yorkies Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 17 2016
Forest Green Mobile Home Park Hudson Florida Author: Hudson, Florida Housing Rentals: Forest Green Mobile Home Park Hudson, Florida